Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-08-2017, 08:26 PM   #1
chipr476
Baby Member

Smile The Perfect Mistake

There's a lake by my mom's house with a beach running along one side and an elevated walkway running perpendicular just to the right.

Tucked in the corner between the beach and the beginning of the walkway, there's a small bathhouse with men's and women's changing rooms By the corner of the men's room, there's a long wooden divide and an outdoor shower with no wall to enclose the space opposite the shower head.

The exposure faces the woods, so I suppose it’s conceivable that a newbie could think it okay to get fully naked to shower off. Not so. Shortly after the move, I took a walk around the periphery of the lake and realized that this raised walkway did indeed offer a crystal clear view of the men’s shower. Not only that, the geometry of the lake actually gave pedestrians walking toward the shower a good 35 to 40 foot stretch in which the shower would be right smack within their field of vision.

Really you’d have to be blindfolded to miss any action - a naked boy in the shower, I knew, was bound to cause turn some heads.

The stage was set for my perfect little accident and you really couldn’t wish for a better set-up: a naked shower with max exposure and all sorts of plausible deniability. What were the odds?

Anyway, during a visit in mid-spring I had a chance to scope out the scene and make mental preparations. Though spring was really starting to break, it was definitely still pre-season and not a living soul was on site.. I knew it was the perfect dry run with very low risk so I went for it. Even with no audience it was a thrill just to be naked outside and, let me tell you, I was hooked.

I returned the first weekend of the season with my imagination running wild. But, when I got to the lake I nearly had a heart attack - I'd never seen it so damn packed. No way in hell did I think I'd have the courage to pull off a repeat, but honestly I was sick of spending my whole life always playing it safe and never going out of my comfort zone.

And yet, and so, I began my walk to the men’s side of the bathhouse, mouth dry and heart pounding like a drum.

I got to the shower and placed my towel over the deck railing with motion of forced nonchalance. Stealing a nervous glance at the elevated walk, I took inventory on the fact that it was positively crowded that day: people fishing, walking dogs, hanging out on the grass, you name it.

I tested the shower water and opened my body wash out feeling totally disappointed that I'd lost my nerve.

Then it hit me in a wave of anguish: I can still do this. Nobody’s stopping me but me. I control my destiny.

With this pulse-ticking realization, i felt my thumbs move discretely nside the waist-line of my bathing suit. With stark nakedness just one fluid motion away, I thought: Do it. Just slip out of your bathing suit and stay naked for as long as it takes to soap up and rinse off. No more. No less.

I counted down from ten to zero as if to lock in my fate.

At zero, it happened: I slipped my bathing suit off right there in plain sight, dozens of folks out for a walk. Dozens of folks in for a show. My stomach flexed with sheer adrenaline as I soaped up facing the shower head, heart rate in a dead sprint.

I could feel my bare butt cheeks exposed to the sun, to the breeze, to the great public outdoors. It’s a moment and an excitement I will never forget.

I was still facing the showerhead, though, and hadn't turned around to take in the full extent of my exposure. I’d come this far and I wasn’t about to shortchange myself now. Before rinsing the shampoo from my head I turned a full 180 to face the elevated walk, eyes closed as I began going through the motion of rinsing out my hair. At this point my dick was semi-erect, but I knew I was at the point of no return and I willed myself to take full advantage of the opportunity at hand.

I began to re-rinse my lower stomach, balls, and legs, feeling my dick bob and swelling with each motion. Then I opened my eyes and saw the full extent of my brilliant exposure. Dozens of people were walking up and down the raised path, and many of them were walking toward the bathhouse taking it all in, some pretending not to look, others smiling and laughing to their friends.

My excitement came in hard waves of adrenaline and I felt myself growing stiff, too stiff to maintain the facade of my perfect little "accident." With this understanding, I finally came to my senses, turning off the shower and toweling off with casual authority.

Walking from the lake back to my car no one called me out or questioned me about my little mistake. No one said a thing.
chipr476 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, nude dare, public exposure, semi public nudity