Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-17-2017, 11:36 AM   #1
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Night To Remember

This contains adult topics, including incest, forced sex and underage sex.

Part 1

I look up at the clock as I hear the front door opening. "About time," I say to myself as I hear the front door closing.

I get up and pour myself another drink before going out into the hallway.

I hear my twelve year old daughter creeping up the stairs. "What time do you call this?" I call out.

I hear her going into her room and make my way up the stairs. "Chloe?" I open the door to her room and walk in. "I said, what time do you call..." I pause as I see what she's wearing. "Where have you been dressed like that?"

"Just out with friends... Now get out, I'm tired."

"Don't talk to me like that," I say as I step closer to her. "Or I'll give you a good spanking."

"You've been drinking, dad, now let me get to sleep."

The thought of carrying out my threat started to get me aroused. I'd often thought about Chloe in a sexual way but never acted on it. The drink was starting to take effect though, and I grip Chloe's wrist. "Bend over the bed."

I push her face down onto the bed and lift up her short skirt. "Maybe a spanking's just what you need."

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 08-17-2017 at 11:52 AM.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:43 AM   #2
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Night to Remember part 2

Part 2

(In this part, I have changed the tense from present to past tense. This is not an error, it has been deliberate)

Chloe yelled out as my hand struck her bare bottom. "Please dad, I'm sorry. I won't be late ag..."

I felt my cock hardening with each stroke of my hand. Then, I paused, with my hand on her buttock. I slowly moved my hand down between her thighs. "Open your legs."

She reluctantly opened them and I slipped a finger onto her tight cunt slit. I traced the line of her slit before attempting to push my finger inside. She was very tight.

Chloe did not attempt to prevent my actions, nor did she say anything while I was running my finger over her cunt.

By now, I was rock hard. Using my other hand, I unzipped my trousers, freeing my erect cock. I moved my position to stand between Chloe's open legs. She was still face down on the bed, with her feet just touching the floor.

I put the tip of my erection to her cunt slit, perching it snugly between her tight lips.

I knew she was still a virgin but I needed this now. I was almost ready to cum. I slowly pushed forward, my erect cock slowly parting her cunt lips. As I penetrated her I could hear her give out a little squeal, but I continued to push further in. As I progressed, her cunt lips opened wider, exposing the beautiful pink folds of her inner lips. I started to thrust in and out, my actions getting more urgent.

I felt my cock brushing against the sensitive tip of her clitoris, teasing it out from its protective hood. She gave out a sigh as I continued to thrust in and out of her.

I smiled. Not only was I fucking a twelve year old girl, but it was also my own daughter. This was becoming the best night of my life.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced sex, incest, underage