Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 10-18-2017, 03:13 AM   #271
DanB258
Distinguished Member

6 people have now asked for a 10 dare and I think I scared 2 of them off the site lol
1. kaao0 asked 8-10-2017 but hasn't been seen since 8-21-2017
2. BiCuriousCd90 asked 8-20-2017 but hasn't been seen since
3. Thatdude350 asked 9-7-2017 but failed to complete the dare, after earlier failing to complete an 8. Must try harder
4. micropimmelchen asked 10-10-2017 but he conceded defeat
5. ChubbyShySissy asked 10-13-2017 but asked for a downgrade to an 8
6. lthrnbondage asked 10-16-2017 but admitted defeat just 2 days later

4 people have also asked for a 9 dare
1. AshleyInPublic was first on 8-10-2017 but she hasn't been on since 8-17-2017
2. subaddict5 asked on 9-19-2017 but has yet to complete it
3. BiMaleSub asked on 9-21-2017 but has yet to complete it
4. micropimmelchen asked on 10-5-2017 and completed his report yesterday 10-8-2017

So micropimmelchen remains the hardest darer to date as the only person to complete a level 9. But Bulle223 requested on on 10-13-2017 so will he tie.

Feel free to ask for a dare or truth at any level though as the thread is about having fun. The table is just for those who want to go hardcore and try to beat the DareMaster

Introducing a new level score. Pick a dare someone else has completed and you get that rating minus 0.5 point as you got to see it before you chose to do it. So chose a 10 dare that someone else had and you will get a score of 9.5

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email

Last edited by DanB258; 10-18-2017 at 03:16 AM.
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 09:27 AM   #272
Charlie1981

1. I must know your likes, dislikes and limit -- in my bio
2. Your sexual preference - gay
3. Pick a number between 1 and 10. 1 will be something you like 10 is a definite dislike in between is playtime! -5

Humiliated by - women, women's clothing, latex and spandex.

Limits - scat, friends/family, body writing, money, cam
Current Rules:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84736

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83685

Chaos points: 0.5
Charlie1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 09:33 AM   #273
Thatboy
getDare Sweetheart

Straight

Hope it’s hell

18 Year Old Male, Bi
Likes & Limits:

Limits:
  • Scat
  • Blood
  • permanent
  • Family

• Denial
  • Humiliation
  • Secret tasks though the day
  • Anal
  • Hidden Public
  • Chasity
  • LOVES Bladder Control

Spoiler:
Teach this new sissy a good lesson on being a good girl

Denied by Girls fool check pm dares
Thatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:28 AM   #274
derMo

Dare 6
everything is in my signature

Likes: Hidden Public, Semi Public, Light Exposure Selfbondage, Shower Dares, Ice Play, Corner Time, Creative Dares, Anal, Control - All Kinds, Chastity, Bodywriting, Clothing Control

Dislikes: Full Public, Marks, Messy, Hard Pain, Permanent, Blood

Limits: Family, Scat, Blood, Illegal, Orgasm

Toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84474

KIK: theshymo
derMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:01 AM   #275
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie1981 View Post
1. I must know your likes, dislikes and limit -- in my bio
2. Your sexual preference - gay
3. Pick a number between 1 and 10. 1 will be something you like 10 is a definite dislike in between is playtime! -5
Hello Charlie welcome and what can we give as a 5 dare to a kinky leather, bondage, puppy playing foot lover like you?

1. Write my name on your genitals and the soles of your feet and send me a pic. The writing stays until the dare ends

2. You must wear underwear of the opposite sex but your normal clothes over the top for the duration of this task. Pic in undies and dressed pleased.

3. Once dressed roll a dice. You must drop one ice cube inside your panties until it melts for every number on the dice. One pic of an ice cube in place please

4. Now edge 3 times and then you must masturbate and orgasm during a phone call to someone. After the call has ended you must take a picture of the wet patch to prove you have cum

5. Now you must go for a walk for at least 30 minutes somewhere public, London is so nice this time of the year. Take a pic of your groin, or it could be a wet patch by now, but the background must be visible, e.g. a park

6. The final part of your humiliation is simple you must buy one pair of underwear of the opposite sex in your size, go to a toilet and swap your current underwear for the new ones, pic proof of the swap and the dare is done.

I hope you like it hehe

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 10-20-2017, 10:28 AM   #276
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatboy View Post
Straight

Hope it’s hell
Hell comes with a 10 but I'll do my best to oblige you

Sissyfication, hidden secrets and hidden public seem to be your triggers so here goes

1. You can only wear female underwear for the next 4 days that someone else has already worn. One pic every day to me and one other person on your kik or snapchat network

2. Whenever you hear someone mention the weather you must masturbate and cum in your underwear as soon as possible and prove it to me and 2 people on this thread by sending us a picture

3. As a 9 dare you must have my name on your dick for all 4 days of this dare. Pic proof again. So used female underwear, a man's name on your dick how can it get worse?

4. Easy you must piss yourself once a day and provide proof to me and one other person of your choosing. You may strip to your underwear or even get naked but if you choose naked it is a video of you pissing over yourself

5. Every time you go out for food or drink this week you must edge for 10 minutes whilst eating it

6. And finally those worn undies you are wearing! Well you must add a little of your lunch into them every day and eat it later. Pic proof again please

Remember to report back how the dare went

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 10-22-2017, 06:46 AM   #277
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

So I finally got around to doing my 9 dare. Sorry it took so long. In between a holiday and a sickness, there was little time. Since I had some time off after my holiday, I got right to it. I'm afraid, I didn't quite manage the complete it fully. More on that later.

The first part was easy. Since I would be wearing stockings, I first shaved my legs and crotch. Male hairs through stockings just don't look very pretty. And since I was shaving anyway, I figured my cock and ball should get the treatment too. Putting your profile name on my cock was a bit harder then I anticipated. The writing was very messy, but I couldn't really start over. I didn't want to paint my entire cock black! I will be sending the pictures to your kik and your chosen users after I complete my report and hope this first step was satisfactory.

Now to get dressed. That's something I could do. I put on my shiny male boxers, with lift effect. Of course my cock was already hard by that time. Next garters and stockings. I didn't really have hoody, so I substituted it for a sweater. Next up the stretch jeans. After looking myself over in the mirror I figured I didn't look so girly. Sure; the jeans were a little low and tight in my crotch area (and I presume my butt) but the sweater covered that mostly, so I wasn't to worried.

I packed a bag with all the stuff I would need while thinking where I could possibly go. I suddenly realized it was a holiday week in Holland, so there would probably be a ton of people everywhere. It wouldn't help I live in one of the densely populated areas of the country. On top of that it was a great indian summer type of day, so that wasn't going to help. The further I would walk, the further the walk back would be. My heart was already booming in my throat. Yet, while terrified I was also horny and determined. Probably a bad combination

I decided to walk to a park nearby hoping I could find a quiet spot. As I started walking I already noticed how busy the streets were. I saw some people looking at me, probably just wondering where I was going, but I couldn't help feel if they were looking at my jeans.

After 15 minutes walk I arrived where I wanted to be. My heart sank as I realized it was busier then I expected. I found a place slightly off the normal walktrack next to a fence. That place seemed quieter, so I tried to place my camera and shoot a clothed picture all the way peering through the bushes. (see pic in your Kik).

There were so many people walking around, I didn't dare strip. I would definately get seen and while I don't mind a risk, this was more of a certainty. Since it would be close to where I live too, it could even be someone I know!

I decided to head back, so I skipped to 4. Since I didn't strip, I got a big blob of icy hot equivalent and smeared it in on my cock. I lubed up the plug and tried to force it into my butt. I was shaking from anxiety when suddenly a big black dog walked in on me and started to bark menacingly at me. It's owner came around the curve and called to it, but it kept barking, with me basically frozen in place. The electricity cord still bungling outside my jeans, not yet attached to the estim unit. The owner kept saying the dog wouldn't hurt me, but I wasn't so sure. It could probably sense my fear and anxiety and perhaps even some sexual excitement. I was terrified! Finally the woman grabbed the dog and walked along, with me still frozen in place.

Finally I managed to get the the estim unit inserted and I zipped my tight jeans, pushing the vibrator tight against my cock. I basically orgasmed as soon as I turned it on. The excitement was getting too much for me. I felt humiliated not able to hold in my orgasm for even a tiny bit of the walk back as I turned everything off disappointed in myself.

By that time the icy hot started to burn. I suddenly realized maybe shaving was not a good idea. The jeans smeared the icy hot over balls as I walked and everything felt on fire, especially where I had little shaving cuts. I started walking home as I decided I wanted the icy hot off my balls, completely forgetting about buying a mars bar. Honestly it crossed my mind, but I realized the nearest shop would be a detour of 15 minutes by foot; which I didn't relish. I decided I would have to take any punishment I would get. It would be worth it to get the icy hot from my body sooner!

After cumming, and cleaning the icy hot, I must confess I didn't do the diaper part. Not because it's a limit. 30 minutes is not that long. And peeing in a diaper is not something that I necessarily hate. But I just felt to drained. I figured I failed the 9 dare anyway. So there would not be much point in torturing myself even more.

To make up for some of the failure I did snap a picture today of my outfit, so you could see what it would have looked liked.

I hope the report satisfies you, even if the dare wasn't quite fulfilled to it's fullest. I will take any punishment required, but secretly hope for your understanding

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB258 View Post
I loved your last report so much of course you can have a 9 dare now and some of it will include your PM dares and some will push your limits hehe

This will be my stimulus and denial dare so enjoy it

1. You must write my profile name on your boner and the soles of your feet and leave it there for 5 days. You must send pic proof to me kik DanB259 plus two others who have completed dares on here and I choose Mowowsub22 and Blootys and rememebr to tell them you are doing it as part of my dare. I will post the pics anonymously on tumblr and send you the link

2. Now it's time to get pansexual. Put on your sexiest male boxers, plus a bra, garter and stockings. For top clothes you must wear your girly stretch jeans and a male hoodie plus trainers. Now I want to see a picture of you in your undies and fully dressed but this is too easy for a 9 so...

3. ...you must take the pictures outside. Got for a walk somewhere take the picture fully clothed then strip to you undies and take another pic and send them to me

4. Now its time to walk back home but it's not that easy. you will have a stimulation overload walk. Insert your electro plug on a medium setting, put some icy hot/deep heat on your cock (don't overdo it though) and then drop your vibrator into the front of your boxers on a medium setting and start to walk home

5. If you get home without cumming then jump to step 7. If you cum then you can turn off the vibrators etc. but you must go and buy something small to eat like a mars bar or muesli bar. I hope you don't have a big wet patch lol. Now remove the wrapper (after all people have been handling it and that would be unhygienic) and drop it into your boxers, pic proof again please.

6. Once you are home you must remove the food and eat it.

7. Now for the final part of the dare which pushes your limits. you have been over stimulated so now you must calm down. Drink two large glasses of cold water or fizzy pop, strip naked, set your alarm to go off in 30 minutes and put on your sensory deprivation hood, a diaper and your leather cuffs. You must now kneel in the corner like this until the alarm goes off. You may shift your weight around for comfort but you cannot move anywhere else. If you need to pee or anything then that is why you have the diaper on. After 30 minutes you have completed the task.

Remember the pics and to report back on here how you got on

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 08:40 AM   #278
Crosstail

Likes/dislikes/limits: Everythings in signature, but nothing to do with poop too please!
Straight/Bi-curious

Make it easier please!

Likes: Wetting/Desperation, Bondage, Humiliation, Diapers, Hidden public
Limits: Public, Family, Pictures (Unless I trust you)

My toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85174
Crosstail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 02:57 AM   #279
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by derMo View Post
Dare 6
everything is in my signature
Hello derMo, I see you have only recently joined and you're a straight guy who likes being forced gay, oh the fun we could have in person hehehe.

You want a 6 dare so let's make everything involve the number 6 and let's start with one of your likes body writing.

1. Strip naked and write 6 names on your body and of course mine. First write my name on your dick (pubes if you are on your cage) and the soles of your feet. On your left thigh write the names of 3 female celebrities you would love to have sex with. Since I know your do really love cock so on your right thigh write the name of 3 male you want to suck off. Now take pictures of your feet, cock/pubes and thighs so we can all see the names and send the pics to me kik Danb259 (note 9 not 8) or email [email protected].

2. Roll a dice and that is how many hours before you can remove the writing, I do hope you don't get a 6, lol

3. But that's not really forced gay is it and I see you say you have a big realistic dildo. So whilst naked slide it into your ass, you must fuck it for 6 minutes, I hope that cage isn't too tight! After six minutes get on all fours with the dildo sticking out of you like a tail and take another pic to send to me

4. Ok you really should get dressed. But as you have a female mistress you should honour her by helping with the laundry. Tip the dirty laundry basket out and sort out a used pair of her panties and her socks, but using your mouth only. Now put them on, pic proof please, then get dressed normally on top.

5. Let's go shopping, but let's include some semi-public, light exposure risk and ice. You must leave your trouser zip undone and also sag your trousers a little so the panties are visible over the top if you stretch or bend. You must go to a shop and reach up for three things off a high shelf and bend down and look at 3 things on a low shelf. I do hope nobody spots your panties.

6. Now you must buy yourself an ice pop. I'm not sure what they are called in Germany so here is a picture of some. After buying it you must open it and slide the ice pop out of the wrapper and into your panties and then head for home.

7. The final part is nice and easy, strip naked and gag on those nice ice pop flavoured panties, take a picture of them in your mouth please (you can do a close up if face pics is a limit). But you must be kneeling with your hands tied behind your back for 6 minutes.

Remember to report back how you got on and have fun
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ice.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	7265  

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 10-23-2017, 03:34 AM   #280
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosstail View Post
Likes/dislikes/limits: Everythings in signature, but nothing to do with poop too please!
Straight/Bi-curious

Make it easier please!
Hello Crosstail I am more than happy to avoid poo! I also note you only do pics where you trust people so any pics you take will never be shared and they will be deleted as soon as they prove the task. I will give you an orgasm or pee dare or maybe you can survive or fail both

1. Insert your wearable vibe but leave it switched off for now. But roll a dice and remember the number. Pic proof of vibe in please

2. Now drink a litre of cold water and put on a diaper. You may not pee now except in your diaper until the end of this dare.

3. Now go to a face food restaurant or similar. Order a meal and a drink with loads of ice. Find a nice discreet table and now turn on your vibe you rolled a dice earlier. 6 is the highest vibe setting and 1 the lowest and then graded in between for 2-5. You must now leave it on until you finish your meal and drink

4. Whatever the dice score was you must also take that many ice cubes from your drink and drop them down the front of your diaper. The dice number is also how many minutes you must wait before repeating during your meal, e.g. if you got a 1 then 1 ice cube in your diaper but you must drop one ice cube every minute.

5. Once you have finished your meal you can turn off your vibe and head for home. Once there you can remove the diaper and it is dare complete.

Remember to report back how you got on

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 10-23-2017, 03:46 AM   #281
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaddict5 View Post
So I finally got around to doing my 9 dare. Sorry it took so long. In between a holiday and a sickness, there was little time. Since I had some time off after my holiday, I got right to it. I'm afraid, I didn't quite manage the complete it fully. More on that later.

The first part was easy. Since I would be wearing stockings, I first shaved my legs and crotch. Male hairs through stockings just don't look very pretty. And since I was shaving anyway, I figured my cock and ball should get the treatment too. Putting your profile name on my cock was a bit harder then I anticipated. The writing was very messy, but I couldn't really start over. I didn't want to paint my entire cock black! I will be sending the pictures to your kik and your chosen users after I complete my report and hope this first step was satisfactory.

Now to get dressed. That's something I could do. I put on my shiny male boxers, with lift effect. Of course my cock was already hard by that time. Next garters and stockings. I didn't really have hoody, so I substituted it for a sweater. Next up the stretch jeans. After looking myself over in the mirror I figured I didn't look so girly. Sure; the jeans were a little low and tight in my crotch area (and I presume my butt) but the sweater covered that mostly, so I wasn't to worried.

I packed a bag with all the stuff I would need while thinking where I could possibly go. I suddenly realized it was a holiday week in Holland, so there would probably be a ton of people everywhere. It wouldn't help I live in one of the densely populated areas of the country. On top of that it was a great indian summer type of day, so that wasn't going to help. The further I would walk, the further the walk back would be. My heart was already booming in my throat. Yet, while terrified I was also horny and determined. Probably a bad combination

I decided to walk to a park nearby hoping I could find a quiet spot. As I started walking I already noticed how busy the streets were. I saw some people looking at me, probably just wondering where I was going, but I couldn't help feel if they were looking at my jeans.

After 15 minutes walk I arrived where I wanted to be. My heart sank as I realized it was busier then I expected. I found a place slightly off the normal walktrack next to a fence. That place seemed quieter, so I tried to place my camera and shoot a clothed picture all the way peering through the bushes. (see pic in your Kik).

There were so many people walking around, I didn't dare strip. I would definately get seen and while I don't mind a risk, this was more of a certainty. Since it would be close to where I live too, it could even be someone I know!

I decided to head back, so I skipped to 4. Since I didn't strip, I got a big blob of icy hot equivalent and smeared it in on my cock. I lubed up the plug and tried to force it into my butt. I was shaking from anxiety when suddenly a big black dog walked in on me and started to bark menacingly at me. It's owner came around the curve and called to it, but it kept barking, with me basically frozen in place. The electricity cord still bungling outside my jeans, not yet attached to the estim unit. The owner kept saying the dog wouldn't hurt me, but I wasn't so sure. It could probably sense my fear and anxiety and perhaps even some sexual excitement. I was terrified! Finally the woman grabbed the dog and walked along, with me still frozen in place.

Finally I managed to get the the estim unit inserted and I zipped my tight jeans, pushing the vibrator tight against my cock. I basically orgasmed as soon as I turned it on. The excitement was getting too much for me. I felt humiliated not able to hold in my orgasm for even a tiny bit of the walk back as I turned everything off disappointed in myself.

By that time the icy hot started to burn. I suddenly realized maybe shaving was not a good idea. The jeans smeared the icy hot over balls as I walked and everything felt on fire, especially where I had little shaving cuts. I started walking home as I decided I wanted the icy hot off my balls, completely forgetting about buying a mars bar. Honestly it crossed my mind, but I realized the nearest shop would be a detour of 15 minutes by foot; which I didn't relish. I decided I would have to take any punishment I would get. It would be worth it to get the icy hot from my body sooner!

After cumming, and cleaning the icy hot, I must confess I didn't do the diaper part. Not because it's a limit. 30 minutes is not that long. And peeing in a diaper is not something that I necessarily hate. But I just felt to drained. I figured I failed the 9 dare anyway. So there would not be much point in torturing myself even more.

To make up for some of the failure I did snap a picture today of my outfit, so you could see what it would have looked liked.

I hope the report satisfies you, even if the dare wasn't quite fulfilled to it's fullest. I will take any punishment required, but secretly hope for your understanding
Very good try though Subaddict5 I've sent your punishments on kik

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 10-23-2017, 05:01 AM   #282
mrfunky

1. I must know your likes, dislikes and limit: In signature
2. Your sexual preference: Gay
3. Pick a number between 1 and 10. 1 will be something you like 10 is a definite dislike in between is playtime! 4
mrfunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 08:03 AM   #283
DanB258
Distinguished Member

6 people have now asked for a 10 dare and I think I scared 2 of them off the site lol
1. kaao0 asked 8-10-2017 but hasn't been seen since 8-21-2017
2. BiCuriousCd90 asked 8-20-2017 but hasn't been seen since
3. Thatdude350 asked 9-7-2017 but failed to complete the dare, after earlier failing to complete an 8. Must try harder
4. micropimmelchen asked 10-10-2017 but he conceded defeat
5. ChubbyShySissy asked 10-13-2017 but asked for a downgrade to an 8
6. lthrnbondage asked 10-16-2017 but admitted defeat just 2 days later

6 people have also asked for a 9 dare
1. AshleyInPublic was first on 8-10-2017 but she hasn't been on since 8-17-2017
2. subaddict5 asked on 9-19-2017 but failed
3. BiMaleSub asked on 9-21-2017 but has yet to complete it
4. micropimmelchen asked on 10-5-2017 and completed his report 10-8-2017
5. Bulle223 asked on 10-13-2017 but has yet to complete it
6. Thatboy asked on 10-19-2017 but has yet to complete it

So micropimmelchen remains the hardest darer to date as the only person to complete a level 9.

Feel free to ask for a dare or truth at any level though as the thread is about having fun. The table is just for those who want to go hardcore and try to beat the DareMaster

Introducing a new level score. Pick a dare someone else has completed and you get that rating minus 0.5 point as you got to see it before you chose to do it. So chose a 10 dare that someone else had and you will get a score of 9.5

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258

Last edited by DanB258; 10-23-2017 at 08:20 AM.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:18 AM   #284
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfunky View Post
1. I must know your likes, dislikes and limit: In signature
2. Your sexual preference: Gay
3. Pick a number between 1 and 10. 1 will be something you like 10 is a definite dislike in between is playtime! 4
Well what a coincidence Mr Funky wants a dare and asked for orgasm control!!! Maybe I should say you have to have 8 orgasms in a row and then your orgasm control is denial until Christmas?

But you only asked for a 4 so let's start with a bit of bondage

1. Strip naked, kneel down, tie your balls to your big toes and write my name on your boner with pic proof please.

2. Now roll a dice and multiply it by 5 what is how many minutes you must stay in that position edging the entire time. You may not cum. At the end of the time stop edging but do not untie yourself

3. Roll the dice again and now that is how many minutes you must fuck your ass. If it is an even number then use your fingers, if it is an odd number use your bottle or household silicon spoon or similar. Again no cum but pic proof

4. This part will win you freedom from your cbt bondage but first tie your wrists to your ankles. Now all you have to do to win freedom is cum. How you choose to do it is up to you but you can hump or anything except use your hands

5. The final part is simple. You have just used up your October orgasm for Orgasm control. So untie yourself, roll a dice and multiply it by 2. You must now flick your balls that many times for wasting your limited orgasms

Have fun and remember to report back on here how you got on

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 10-23-2017, 12:54 PM   #285
Alexander/Sasha

1. in sig
2. female (straight)
3. 1
If it's possible then I'd appreciate to be able to do the dares within my appartment building. Thanks.

Limits: family/friends, messy/piss/poo, permanent damage, pics

Toys: medium sized dildo, earplugs, blindfold, household objects (clothespegs, rope, duct tape, ...)

Last edited by Alexander/Sasha; 10-23-2017 at 01:17 PM.
Alexander/Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dom-male, truth and dare, truth or dare