Only one day left to "steal" the 2 hr mark from Asher88

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 03-23-2017, 06:44 AM   #152
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fairness

Okay
So the original plan to do this tonight can't happen. A friend is coming and although she might be okay with the idea that wunnolf has corner time it might be slightly rude to have to do it.
So in the idea of fairness instead of doing this early wunnolf has decided to post pone it until Saturday evening. Which means if anyone wants to this is your last chance. Wunnolf will check this Saturday morning and if no one has posted that they want it then it will be hers.
Wunnolf is super sorry for the delay but life happens sometimes.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
Old 03-23-2017, 07:40 AM   #153
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thanks for mentioning and yes, live happens .
2 hours is a lot, one really needs to have a good timeslot for that. I understand.

So...
The 2 hr is still there to be stolen from Asher88......

Old 03-23-2017, 07:45 AM   #154
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

No one likes to be a thief!
Maybe we should think of "awarded to" rather than "stolen from."
Old 03-23-2017, 08:37 AM   #155
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
No one likes to be a thief!
Maybe we should think of "awarded to" rather than "stolen from."
Oh yes, i would be happy to award you.
2hrs.. i guess the last "epic" milestone you at least dare to consider.

Old 03-25-2017, 04:10 AM   #156
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Well....
It looks like Asher88 will do the 2hr.
I wish you luck!
It's a nice milestone.

I will be thinking about you.
2hrs... Nose pressed to the wall.... Absolutely nothing..

Old 03-25-2017, 04:27 AM   #157
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Well....
It looks like Asher88 will do the 2hr.
2 hours!?!?!
Voluntarily!?!?!

That's just.... I have no words.....

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Old 03-25-2017, 04:41 AM   #158
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
2 hours!?!?!
Voluntarily!?!?!

That's just.... I have no words.....
To resolve the itching feeling that someone else did more.
To look forward to be on top of the list for a while.
To show-off, knowing this thread is closely followed by some others that did long times.
To proof oneself one can do it.
To feel absolutely miserable.
To know doing me and others a favor by feeling miserable.
To have some time to winddown.
.........and more

But in all cases,...
To wonder "why, why, why,.... What was i thinking...." Somewhere in the middle of it.

Old 03-25-2017, 01:04 PM   #159
Allykat

Have 2 hours been completed yet? Otherwise I'd like to give it a go. I absolutely hate cornertime but I'm a competitive person so seems like a... fun challenge.

Likes, dislikes and limits
Old 03-25-2017, 01:11 PM   #160
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Have 2 hours been completed yet? Otherwise I'd like to give it a go. I absolutely hate cornertime but I'm a competitive person so seems like a... fun challenge.
I think you have to wait for Asher88 now.
She is probably doing it now.
I would consider the 2hr slot blockedfir her now.

But.... After she posted... You can go for tje 125minutes....
With the additional bonus that you stay in my signature longer.
(I clear tje current list at 125minutes)

Mhhh.. awesome!

Old 03-25-2017, 01:46 PM   #161
Allykat

Alright sounds good. 125 minutes, 5 more minutes of fun *heh* Can't wait, lol

Old 03-26-2017, 06:43 PM   #162
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Default 120 mins

Wunnolf did more. She did 120 minutes.

120 mins
Oh god. Honestly why did wunnolf say yes to doing this. But getting ahead here. 2 hours is a very long time so some prep had to be done.
Grabbing a towel - Wunnolf knows this isn't in the instructions but tile floor is cold and it's winter kinda. So that was folded in half and placed on the floor.
Now gather up the other needed things. Phone, cuffs, gag and tail.
So let us begin.
Starting -
Stripping is part of this. Taking off your clothes is humiliating for this purpose. Despite the fact no one could see wunnolf it still started the process of putting her into a subby mood. When that was done gag went on, tail went in, then cuffs went on. Wunnolf kneeled in front of the "corner" and pushed her nose against the wall. Hitting the start button on her phone and cuffing her hands behind her.
With the way wunnolf was kneeling her legs were open which only served to make her more horny.
For the first while wunnolf's brain raced. Running over random ideas to help out people. A few of which are on GD. (In the after math some have been a success)
When that was finished wunnolf turned her attention to the business at hand or nose. This corner time.
Guess it had sat solo for so long that wunnolf decided to say okay to it again. Also the simple fact that maybe just maybe she could post it and not have Sir Sam see it and "force" her to do it because of the way she worded it.

Middle -
Long and boring. And wunnolf's nose is hurting. It's painful pushing it against the wall. It's going to be red and bruised again.
Realization hits that's wunnolf's been drooling this entire time.
Very slowly the world itself starts to vanish. The lines wunnolf has to do, all the edges that have just been done. Everything or nothing matters because at this moment this is it. Wunnolf is sitting here content partially.

The ending -
It's nice. That peace and calm that so rarely comes anymore. The quiet mind and the fact that you are just there to do as you are told.
Then very faintly in the distance the alarm is going on. Your cue to return to reality. The groan oh hating this. It still wasn't long enough. Sometimes fighting it makes it even worse. Sometimes you should just let it happen. It takes so long for wunnolf to come out of the haze that the music has stopped. And for a second she thinks she was hearing things. But looking down at the phone it was a missed alert. The timer had gone off and 2 hours were done.

Wunnolf would like to thank Sir Sam for posting this thread. Though some people might not understand this it is nice to do it. It's good. As it helps you practice going into and out of sub space, and how to write reports. Honestly it is a nice break from the craziness of life. 2 hours very well spent. Not promising to come back at the moment any time soon though if 2.5 hours sits vacant for a week let wunnolf know.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
The following 3 users say Thank You to eevee.velvet for this post:
Old 03-28-2017, 05:08 AM   #163
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
Wunnolf did more. She did 120 minutes.

120 mins
Oh god. Honestly why did wunnolf say yes to doing this. But getting ahead here. 2 hours is a very long time so some prep had to be done.
Grabbing a towel - Wunnolf knows this isn't in the instructions but tile floor is cold and it's winter kinda. So that was folded in half and placed on the floor.
Now gather up the other needed things. Phone, cuffs, gag and tail.
So let us begin.
Starting -
Stripping is part of this. Taking off your clothes is humiliating for this purpose. Despite the fact no one could see wunnolf it still started the process of putting her into a subby mood. When that was done gag went on, tail went in, then cuffs went on. Wunnolf kneeled in front of the "corner" and pushed her nose against the wall. Hitting the start button on her phone and cuffing her hands behind her.
With the way wunnolf was kneeling her legs were open which only served to make her more horny.
For the first while wunnolf's brain raced. Running over random ideas to help out people. A few of which are on GD. (In the after math some have been a success)
When that was finished wunnolf turned her attention to the business at hand or nose. This corner time.
Guess it had sat solo for so long that wunnolf decided to say okay to it again. Also the simple fact that maybe just maybe she could post it and not have Sir Sam see it and "force" her to do it because of the way she worded it.

Middle -
Long and boring. And wunnolf's nose is hurting. It's painful pushing it against the wall. It's going to be red and bruised again.
Realization hits that's wunnolf's been drooling this entire time.
Very slowly the world itself starts to vanish. The lines wunnolf has to do, all the edges that have just been done. Everything or nothing matters because at this moment this is it. Wunnolf is sitting here content partially.

The ending -
It's nice. That peace and calm that so rarely comes anymore. The quiet mind and the fact that you are just there to do as you are told.
Then very faintly in the distance the alarm is going on. Your cue to return to reality. The groan oh hating this. It still wasn't long enough. Sometimes fighting it makes it even worse. Sometimes you should just let it happen. It takes so long for wunnolf to come out of the haze that the music has stopped. And for a second she thinks she was hearing things. But looking down at the phone it was a missed alert. The timer had gone off and 2 hours were done.

Wunnolf would like to thank Sir Sam for posting this thread. Though some people might not understand this it is nice to do it. It's good. As it helps you practice going into and out of sub space, and how to write reports. Honestly it is a nice break from the craziness of life. 2 hours very well spent. Not promising to come back at the moment any time soon though if 2.5 hours sits vacant for a week let wunnolf know.
Thanks for doing the 2hours for me.
Everybody gets a comment from me but it had to wait until i had proper time.

You did great! Thanks!

I like how you "cornered" yourself by announcing your contribution in the thread. Yes,... At start you will have felt a "gloup",... "Why the heck did i promise to do this".
You nicely described your preparation. Yes,... Being naked,.. Nose to the wall,... It's intended to spark you submissive feelings. You're not "just standing long", you're standing long to please me.
Making it a bit comfortble with a towel was smart, anybody should think of things like this now. Now the time gets seriously seriously long it is wise to make sure one not has to break from physical impossibility.

Your start was as expected,... Lots of thoughts.
It was nice to read how you came to joining again. Oh yes,... I know,... There are certainly a few people who follow this thread. Curious to see whether someone dares to do the next shot. Only 5 minutes longer, hardly more difficult,... But... A devious trap.
Ha! Expecting i would not see your sneaky post,.... Pretty sure you knew inside that would not happen. Still.... You had a few nice scary hours,... Your promise posted,... No reply from me yet,.. A few hours of checking, hoping, being scared.

Your middle time was superb. Actually,... The drooling, the sinking away,... That is my favourite way of getting people to experience cornertime. Just accepting. Just sitting it out. Given up to want anything else.

Then the end,... As being in a haze i cannot comment so much. Mhhhh,... Having the feeling it was not long enough. An arrousing thought. I already enjoy the real long, boring, hard times that get reported here a lot. The thought that this thread will see next contributions is very hot. Mhhh,.. The 2.5 hr already more or less committed,.... Just 5 contributions away....

As said, thanks for doing time for me, i enjoyed it.

Soooooo,.... 120minutes have been done. 125minutes is challenged!

Anyone who wants can claim and block the 125min slot for 72hours by posting here.

As a special incentive: the 125 contribution will whipe the contributors list from my signature, you will be the only one in my signature for a while. The new list will grow until the 155min contribution.

Soooo,... Allykat,.... Going for it? You can be assured of a small group of highly interested followers.

Last edited by sir sam; 03-28-2017 at 05:13 AM.
Old 03-28-2017, 06:10 AM   #164
Allykat

Oh so my time as finally come ey? Sure I'll definitely give it a try, would be kinda fun to see how long I can last seeing as I've always thought of myself as a calm person.

Won't have time today as I have a lot of studies to do, but tomorrow I'll give it a go

Old 03-28-2017, 08:10 PM   #165
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Oh so my time as finally come ey? Sure I'll definitely give it a try, would be kinda fun to see how long I can last seeing as I've always thought of myself as a calm person.

Won't have time today as I have a lot of studies to do, but tomorrow I'll give it a go
Brave!
125min of cornertime is reserved for you.
I will think about you when you go for it.
Please read the 1st post as that explaines the "rules" (they are simple)

125minutes is long.... it will be boring.... you will regret it while doing, but will be happy once you succeeded.

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk