Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-25-2017, 10:48 PM   #31
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Loving this, almos came in my.panties just reading it

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 05:52 AM   #32
MrPurpleSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotStoner420 View Post
The story has me fighting against my chastity cage! Keep it up lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcd87 View Post
Loving this, almos came in my.panties just reading it
Thanks! Always nice to hear, I''ll try to "keep it up" for you
MrPurpleSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 01:29 PM   #33
MrPurpleSky

Soon she was shoving 4 fingers at a time in my ass. But after a while she pulled them all out, walked over the my head and pulled the dildo out of my mouth. She layed it on my back, looked at me and told me to open my mouth. I immediately obliged en she put in all her 4 fingers in my mouth at a time. It didn't taste as bad as when she put the dildo from her ass in my mouth, actually, the taste of my own ass was great. I don't know what had come into me. I considered myself straight and strictly into normal sex, but here I was loving the taste of my own ass.

It didnt take me long to clean her fingers, so she pulled out her fingers and grabbed the dildo from my back. She walked back to my ass again and gave me a few hard slaps ony my ass with the dildo. The pain and humilition of the situation made me moan in pleasure and once again my dick was starting to get hard in my cage again.
She grabbed a bottle of lube and squirted it in my gaping hole. "Ready, bitch?". I moaned as an answer. I was só horny, craving for release, that I was looking forward to having a giant 8 inch dildo in my ass. She put the dildo in front of my asshole and slapped it a few times, making the lube splash all over my ass and back. This waiting for a release made me so frustrated I started mumbling "please". "What did you just say, slut?" she asked. A bit louder I answered "Please". "Please what?" she replied.
"Please fuck me in my ass with that dildo", I moaned. She laughed. "Okay then, seems you really want to be fucked, and here I was thinking you were straight". Immediately she pushed in the head of the dildo. And she didn't take it slow because within a second almost half of the dildo filled my ass. This sudden intrusion of my ass and the pain that came with it susprised me at first, but it didn't take long for the pain to turn into pleasant moaning again. She slowly pulled out the dildo to about 1 inch and pushed it back in, shoving almost 3/4 of the dildo in my ass. This continued until I took almost all 8 inches of that big dildo in my butt. At first she was slowly pulling out and pushing in around 2 inches of the dildo but it didn't take long until she sped up. The rough fucking pushed me into the bed with every thrust.
I closed my eyes to focus on the great feeling of this ass fucking, really enjoying it and feeling like I was about to reach orgasm. This amazing feeling made me moan loudly and all I wanted was here to fuck me even faster.
But suddenly, she fastly pulled out the entire dildo. I was surprised and opened my eyes, wanting to look around. Before I could, however, she used her free hand, moved it under my ass, grabbed my balls and squeezed hard. Before I knew what was going on she pushed the entire 8 inches of the dildo into my gaping ass. The combination of the shock, pain in my balls and the amazing feeling of getting that dildo shoved in my ass entirely made me cum even though my cock was locked in a cage. Well, it almost felt like I came, because while the feelig was incredible it wasn't very satisfying. While my cum was still dribbling out of the cage I was already wanting for more. Luckily, I didn't have to wait for long...
MrPurpleSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 09:45 PM   #34
Painslut12

Very nice story indeed

Kik ready4her2use

Locked in chastity since 05.14.2018
Release date is 08.05.2018

Likes: chastity, anal training, cbt, bondage, pain, discipline, edging, tease and denial

Limits: scat, animal, children, face exposure, findom, permanent damage

Toys: various restraints, rope, paracord, bags, paddles, crops, dildos, buttplugs, vibrator, hitatichi wand, clothepins.
Painslut12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk