Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What did you think about this story
Excellent 28 40.58%
Great 11 15.94%
Ok 9 13.04%
Terrible 3 4.35%
Good but could have gone on longer 18 26.09%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2015, 07:25 AM   #106
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Gemma heard the front doorbell ring and she wondered who it was. She heard someone answer the door and then close it again. Had someone else been let in? Another unsuspecting victim for Rebecca to humiliate – or worse.

There were footsteps on the stairs. Gemma cringed when she saw Rebecca smiling. Some thing was definitely in progress.

There was a knock on the bedroom door. Gemma silently pleaded for whoever it was to get away before it was too late. But it was already too late. Rebecca was going to open the door.

“Pizzas!” It was Gemma’s dad.

Gemma let out an audible sigh of relief. Pizzas.

Gemma brought the pizzas in, waited for Gemma’s dad to go back down the stairs and then took one pizza to Melissa, Tom and Tiffany in the other room.

When Rebecca came back she split the other two pizza up between the eight people in the bedroom, giving each person a quarter-slice.

That’s not like Rebecca, Gemma thought. If Rebecca is being fair to everyone then it’s a sure bet that she’s planning something evil to follow. Gemma ate her slice of pizza very slowly in the hope that it might delay the inevitable.

It didn’t. “Eat up,” Rebecca said to Gemma, “Eat it or lose it!”

Gemma finished it off quickly.

“Now,” Rebecca said, “For our next game...” She looked round the room and her eyes settled on Gemma. “You have been selected to be the lucky contestant.”

Gemma sighed. What now? she thought to herself.

When Rebecca took out her phone again, Gemma thought it was nude selfie time again. However, Rebecca started typing out a text. She sent the text without speaking.

What was going on? Gemma wondered. She heard footsteps on the stairs again. SShe was about to find out.

There was a knock on the door again and Rebecca opened the door and went out onto the landing, closing the door behind her.

A few seconds later, Rebecca popped her head round the door again and said, “Meels, keep everyone occupied for the next....” She made a point of looking at her bare wrist as if she was wearing a watch, and then she continued, “the next half hour, I’d say. And, Meels, NO-ONE is to leave this room until I say so. Understood?”

Amelia nodded.

Rebecca went out onto the landing again and closed the door again.

Gemma wondered what was going on.

Amelia looked round the room. “Well,” she said, “This is a turnaround. Shall we play a game of Would You Rather?”

Everyone nodded or mumbled “Yeah”.

“Okay,” Amelia said, “It was my idea so I’ll start. Jessica, would you rather kiss James...” she pointed to James, “...or eat a raw onion?”

Jessica looked at James, thought for a moment and then said, “Onion.”

“Your turn then,” Amelia said.

Jessica looked round the room. “Leonie,” she said quietly, “Would you rather have to go to school on weekends or have to do everyone’s homework?”

“Oh, give me a break,” Amelia said, “That’s a fucking lame one...”

“She’s only eight,” Gemma said, defending her youngest sister, “What do you expect?”

There was an argument which lasted several minutes and, before the game started again, the bedroom door opened and Rebecca popped her head round again.

“Gemma?” Rebecca said, “A word... out here?”

Gemma knew better than to defy Rebecca so she went out onto the landing.

Rebecca closed the door and then whispered to Gemma. “Right, be quiet. You have a dare still to complete.”

“What?” Gemma said, “What dare?”

“Quiet,” Rebecca reminded her, “Whisper.”

“What dare?” Gemma whispered.

“Fuck your dad,” Rebecca whispered back.

“No way,” Gemma whispered. “Anyway, why are we whispering?”

“Because,” Rebecca said, “Your dad is in there...” She pointed to the door of Gemma’s parents’ room, “Waiting for you to go to him.”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 07:49 AM   #107
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

That was an unexpected twist I was leaning towards more siblings involvement but...
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 12:59 PM   #108
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

jklivin: There's plenty of time for more sibling involvement and other unexpected twists so just be patient.

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 04-18-2015 at 07:06 AM.
Old 04-17-2015, 10:03 AM   #109
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

wo.. interesting... plot twist..

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 02:57 AM   #110
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 38

CHAPTER 38

“When you go in,” Rebecca whispered, “Be very quiet. He thinks it’s me!”

Gemma looked puzzled.

Rebecca opened the door and took Gemma in.

Gemma’s dad was lying on the bed completely naked, his wrists handcuffed to the bed frame. He was blindfolded and he had a set of headphones over his ears, presumably playing loud music.

“He can’t see or hear,” Rebecca whispered, “So you are going to pretend to be me.”

Gemma started to understand. “You fucking nutter,” she whispered. “I’m never going to pull that off.”

Rebecca glanced at Gemma’s dad’s cock and giggled. “You haven’t got to pull it off, you’ve got to take it inside you.”

“You know what I mean.” Gemma said.

“Strip off,” Rebecca ordered. “Or I’ll get Tiffany to do it. I’m sure she’ll be only too happy to please her daddy.”

Gemma started to strip. She knew she had no way of getting out of this.

Rebecca went over to Gemma’s dad, lifted one of the earphones and whispered in his ear. “I’m back, babe. Now you can have me. Completely. Come inside me.” She replaced the earphone.

Gemma had completed her strip and was standing by the bed naked.

“Ok,” Rebecca whispered, “This is how it works: I get him hard, because I’m good at that. Then you get up on top of him, straddle him and take him inside you. Then you ride him until he comes. Afterwards, you get off, put your clothes on again and go back in your room. I’ll do the rest. Understood?”

Gemma nodded.

“Any questions?”

Gemma shook her head. She stared at her dad’s cock. “Let’s get it over with.”

Rebecca went over to the bed, took the cock in her mouth and started to suck on Gemma’s dad.

He moaned.

Rebecca continued to suck and then she rose again. The cock was hard. “Ready?” she whispered to Gemma.

Gemma nodded and climbed onto the bed.

“Be completely silent,” Rebecca said. “I’ll do the sounds.” She removed the earphones and stood behind Gemma.

Gemma straddled her dad and then slowly lowered herself onto his erection.

“Ooh...” Rebecca said, “You’re big.” She tried to stifle a giggle.

“Take it,” Gemma’s dad said, with a slight moan.

Gemma lowered herself further onto him and started to ride him, slowly at first but getting faster as she got into it.

“Ohh... fuck me...” Rebecca moaned. “Do it babe....”

Gemma rode her dad faster. She wanted to get this over with.

“Oh,,, fuck... do it to me...”Rebecca continued... “Oh... babe.... yes... oh, yeah... fuck... oh, god... yeah...”

Gemma felt her dad twitch and jerk inside her. She rode him faster.

Gemma’s dad reached up to feel Gemma’s breasts. “Oh, Bex,” he moaned, “I’m... cumming.”

Gemma slowed a bit as she felt the cum flooding her cunt. She wriggled herself off her dad’s shaft and climbed off the bed.

Rebecca whispered in the dad’s ear again. “That was wonderful, babe.” She kissed him on the mouth.

Gemma started to get dressed again.

Rebecca put the earphones over the daddy’s ears again and then whispered to Gemma “Go.”

Gemma went out and returned to her own room, feeling completely sick. I can’t believe I just did that, she thought to herself.

To be continued...
Old 04-29-2015, 12:23 AM   #111
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I'm glad you're back I've missed you and your stories, although this was well worth the wait!!
Old 05-07-2015, 01:47 PM   #112
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Wordsmiff, Fantastic as always keep up the good work
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 03:26 AM   #113
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Chapter 39

Rebecca returned to Gemma’s bedroom carrying a laptop and some cables.

“What’s that?” Gemma asked. She knew very well what it was: her dad’s laptop.

“Your dad’s laptop,” Rebecca confirmed. “Meels? Set it up.” She placed it on top of Gemma’s desk.

“Where’s Tiffany, Melissa and Tom?” Gemma asked, changing the subject.

“They’re in Tiff’s bedroom receiving their reward for winning ‘Musical Cushions’,” Rebecca said with a smile.

“What reward? What are they doing?”

“They’re reading books and playing cards or something,” Rebecca said, “Just usual kiddie stuff.”

“That’s their reward?” Gemma sounded puzzled.

“No,” Rebecca said, “Their reward is that they don’t get humiliated any more or at least not for a few hours.”

Gemma shook her head in disbelief.

“You three, on the other hand...” Rebecca went over to the other three youngsters, who were still standing by the wall. “Jessica, Leonie and Paul, you have a task to do.”

Gemma bit her lip. She wanted to protect her youngest sister from this but she knew what the consequences might be. If she tried to stop it, then Rebecca would almost certainly think up something ten times worse. Gemma waited to see what would happen.

Rebecca took Paul to one side and said, “Paul, I want you to masturbate in front of the two girls.” When Paul gave her a puzzled look, Rebecca added, “You do know how to masturbate don’t you?”

Paul shook his head.

Rebecca sighed. She pulled down his trousers and underpants and took his small limp cock in between her forefinger and thumb. “This,” she said, “is a cock.” She started to rub her finger and thumb up and down the small shaft. “This is masturbating.” She wrapped her fingers around the penis and rubbed faster. “See,” she said, “I’m sure you’ve done this before.” She stopped and let go of the cock. “Now do it yourself, in front of the girls.”

Paul wrapped his own fingers around his shaft and started to masturbate. He began slowly, staring at the two girls.

“If you ejaculate sperm,” Rebecca said, “You get a reward. If it comes dry, you are in for a bit more humiliation.” She grinned, “So I hope you have some ink in your pen.”

Gemma turned her head away. She looked down at the floor and saw something glinting. She bent down to pick it up and knew instantly what it was.

As Paul came to his climax, spurting out a small amount of semen onto his hand, Gemma went over to Amelia, who had just finished setting up the laptop. “Guess what I’ve found?” she said.

“What?” Amelia was staring at Paul’s cock.

Gemma held out a key. “The handcuffs key you lost.”

Amelia looked and then took the key from Gemma’s hand. “Bex?” She held it out. “Look what I found.”

“Bitch...” Gemma muttered. “I found it.”

“Whatever...” Amelia gave the key to Rebecca.

“Well,” Rebecca said, “Looks like we can finally free James from his chains.” She went over to the bed and unlocked the handcuffs. “Remember the pics I have,” Rebecca whispered to James, “You stay sweet or they get handed round.”

James nodded and sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing his wrists.

Rebecca looked at Amelia. “Is it all set up?”

Amelia nodded.

“Good,” Rebecca said, “Let the fun begin.”

To be continued...
Old 05-24-2015, 01:11 AM   #114
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great update looking forward to more and what's in store for Jessica anxiously awaiting
Old 05-24-2015, 11:21 AM   #115
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Omg. Still can't believe Gemma fucked her own dad!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 07:38 AM   #116
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantage View Post
Omg. Still can't believe Gemma fucked her own dad!
Take my word for it, Fantage, if that can happen, then ANYTHING can happen!
Old 08-18-2017, 03:13 AM   #117
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Is anyone still interested in this story? I'm trying to decide which of my stories to continue.
Old 08-24-2017, 04:30 PM   #118
streetx

Please continue
streetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:57 AM   #119
koi807
Account Banned

Please please continue
No toys
I have never orgasmed. If you think you can help kik me (koi904).
Looking for anyone, short or long term to dominate me. If you are interested just message me your kinks and tell me what you are looking for in a sub/slave/little
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...1f659.34946665
koi807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 11:17 AM   #120
Wedgieloveaa

You should put some wedgies in the story if you continue
Wedgieloveaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk