Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 10-19-2017, 02:41 AM   #1
cragolf
getDare Sweetheart

Default Ask Cuddle Slut Anything!

Title says it all ^^ ask away. I'll answer anything and everything.

cragolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 02:56 AM   #2
Evermore
Account Banned

Hm well... Favorite season?
Favorite movie?
Favorite disney character?
A type of kink you would like to try but haven't?
Old 10-19-2017, 03:16 AM   #3
cragolf
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post
Hm well... Favorite season?
Favorite movie?
Favorite disney character?
A type of kink you would like to try but haven't?
I love winter and fall. I kinda count them as one tho cause it's basically one season here xD

I have lots of favorites. Oh gosh um Wall-E? That's one of my favorites. Or Inside Out. Gosh I feel like there's one I'm forgetting. O-o

Winnie the Pooh ^^ at least that's one of my favorites. Especially since it was my first favorite.

Idk o.o oh gosh I'm sure there are plenty but I'm not sure off the top of my head. I've tried a lot of kinks but I'm sure there's plenty more. Oh I know. Pet play. I've maybe touched it a tiny bit but not really. I'd love to do more ^^

Old 10-19-2017, 03:18 AM   #4
Evermore
Account Banned

What type of animal would you be if you could be any?
Apply that question now to pet play?

If you could have any style of girly clothing and just those what would you pick?
Old 10-19-2017, 03:23 AM   #5
cragolf
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
What type of animal would you be if you could be any?
Apply that question now to pet play?

If you could have any style of girly clothing and just those what would you pick?
Hmm well if I could be any animal at all I would be a barn owl. Because I grew up with a book series that made me fall in love with owls. But pet play isn't so great as an owl that'd be hard. So for pet play I would love to be anything fluffy and cute. Like a kitty :3

Not real sure what you mean by style o.o but if I could only has one type of outfit it would be skirts with knee high socks or leggings. With cute t shirts probably. And bows formy hair

Old 10-19-2017, 03:28 AM   #6
Evermore
Account Banned

Favorite way to wear your hair?
Do you like bows and things?
Favorite kink? Or most liked?
Old 10-19-2017, 03:35 AM   #7
cragolf
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Favorite way to wear your hair?
Do you like bows and things?
Favorite kink? Or most liked?
I really only wear my hair two ways in a pony tail or down. Hoping to get it styled soon. Which is exciting.

Edit: realised I didn't really answer. I don't know that I have a favorite. I just kinda haven't experienced enough with my hair yet I think

Honestly I think I love bows but I've never really had them. O.o I'm hoping my friend will put bows in my hair for Halloween.

Definitely edging xD it's my favorite of all.

Last edited by cragolf; 10-19-2017 at 03:38 AM.
Old 10-19-2017, 04:33 PM   #8
Evermore
Account Banned

What's your favorite holiday?
Favorite way to be bound?
Rain or snow?
Old 10-19-2017, 05:07 PM   #9
cragolf
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
What's your favorite holiday?
Favorite way to be bound?
Rain or snow?
Oh thats tough. I love turkey so mabe thanksgiving but I love Christmas more I think. Especially since my birthday is right near there.

My favorite way to be bound is tied around my pillow <3

Rain for sure. I wish it rained more here.

Old 10-20-2017, 01:33 AM   #10
Evermore
Account Banned

Where in the world would you want to travel to and why?
Most embarrassing fantasy?
Old 10-20-2017, 02:56 PM   #11
cragolf
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Where in the world would you want to travel to and why?
Most embarrassing fantasy?
I'd love to travel to Oregon or Colorado because I might want to live there and it's really pretty. Outside the US I'd like to visit Japan some day. Because I have a friend from there and tells me a bunch of cool stuff they have there.

Oh gosh. Ummm. Probably my most embarrassing fantasy is to be kidnapped and forced to become a sex slave. I've had a number of variations to this fantasy but the best is being kidnapped and put in a slave training camp. But at the beginning right after I'm kidnapped they tell me what service they provide and tell me they thought I might be interested but it's a secret place so they kidnap potential candidates. Basically I can either choose to stay or I'm free to go home if I wants. And I would choose to stay and I'd sign a contract saying for the next 2 years I am the property of the head mistress of the training camp and I'd sign my rights away. Then she would wink and from behind me two people would grab me out of the chair I was sitting in at the desk of the head mistress and they would rip my clothes off of me and restrain me while the head mistress walks around the desk and opens a little box producing a chastity cage. She then would proceed to lock it on me. She pulls a necklace from between her cleavage and on it is a bunch of keys with numbers. She writes the number 29 on mine and places it on her necklace. Currently there were only like 6 keys on her necklace so I assume the rest had graduated or something o.o then she whispers in my ear. "I think you'll like it here" and then the guy and girl who were restraining me put the same smelly sack over my head that I had arrived in and dragged me away. I tried to figure out where we were going but I lost track as we took so many turns. Finally we stopped and I felt the girl let go of me and the guy tighten his grip. I heard the girl messing with chains and unlocking something. Then I got pushed into a box of some kind and I felt cuffs being put on my ankles and then my wrists. They pulled the sack off my head and it was dark except for a crack of light coming from the slightly open door into the room. I couldn't look around or see very much but I could tell I was in a small cage like a dog cage but the bars were thicker. My wrists were cuffed to the bottom front corners and as I squirmed I confirmed my ankles were cuffed to the back bottom corners. Everything happened so fast. I could tell they had done this many times before. Then as quickly as we arrived they left through the door and closed it. Now it was pitch black and I sat there in the cage for a few minutes maybe hoping someone else would come. But finally I accepted I might be here a while and I started to cry. What had I gotten myself into?...

XD um I hope that satisfies you. I was just going to share a tiny bit but decided just to tell the entire story of that. That was a dream I had while I was sleeping and few months ago that I probably am not ever going to forget. -hides and blushes-

The following user says Thank You to cragolf for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk