Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-03-2015, 09:24 AM   #1
Surfsop3

Send a message via Yahoo to Surfsop3
Default Dirty dishes.

Here's a dare I found elsewhere. Not sure if it's on here yet but here goes.

Hope you have quite a bit of time on your hands. You're going to be cleaning your dishes today. First you need to get a large trash can or bucket in which any of your pots and pans can fit. You're going to fill the can with all sorts of sticky stuff...cake batter, molasses, pancake syrup, honey, barbecue sauce. Anything you have in your house that's sticky. If you need more. I to the store and get some. If the consistency is too thick add water and stir.

Now take every last dish, pot, pan, utensil, and dip it in the bucket and spread them around our kitchen. Nothing can be stacked more than three items high on your floor, table, anywhere. Really spread them out. Now wait 4 hours. You now have to clean everything by hand. No dishwasher. If you want an extra challenge use a toothbrush only but that's for the real expert level.

Best of luck.

PM Dares

Likes: chastity, rules, challenges, pup play, piss control, rubber, socks, feet, sneakers, toe shoes, messy, bondage, degredation, humiliation, underwear, sleep deprivation, dice dares, pics, control,

Limits:scat, blood, needles, anal,

Locked in chastity
Kik: surfsop3
Surfsop3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Surfsop3 for this post:
Old 05-03-2015, 01:28 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Would you mind sharing the link (to the post/thread/website) if you still have it?

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 01:28 PM   #3
slave552

This is a waste of our food!

This will get no dick hard and no pussy wet. And isn't getdare all about that?
This isn't even a dare for someone who will want to open a Restaurant because there are dishwashers. No wonder that know one has replied yet. Shame on you!

I'm searching for a female slave http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244894

I am searchin for a female switch who would send pics/video http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140945

I need to be Punished! see here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134976
slave552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 10:34 AM   #4
toastywarm

I agree that it is a waste of food. However for some of us it can be a real turn on. The thought of making a mess that would take this long and be this hard really excites me.

If someone told me I had to do this I would be upset and I would probably be up all night cleaning but then I would feel totally humiliated and used.

kisses,

tw

I am 32, female & straight

Turn ons:
Humiliation; teasing & being teased

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Some poop (won't eat it)
  • Capsaicin cream - on butt only-no genitals no anus
  • Orgasm control -edging does nothing for me
  • Writing lines
  • Forced exercise

Limits:
I'll tell you if I can't do it
toastywarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 11:56 AM   #5
MALEficent
Distinguished Member

Asterisk

It is a waste of food indeed but if you use something like dirt or organic garbage would make it more eco-friendly.

Plus if you add some humiliating clothing and a punishment for not finishing in time, some people would get hard/wet, just a tip hehe.

Male/Gay/Gender Fluid/Switch

Edge counter: 100/100

Likes: humiliation, body writing, omorashi, wedgies, exercise, rules, watersports, pet play, age play, wax, sounding, roleplay, socks, ballbusting, underwear, edging, denial, spanking, socks, foot torture, messy;

Dislikes: shaving, anal, long;

Limits: public(includes pictures), truths, crossdressing, scat/puke, family, friends, permanent damage, blood

PM Dares/Rules;

Toy list.

Beast is so harsh, I prefer MALEficent.
MALEficent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 12:23 PM   #6
messysissy
getDare Sweetheart

If you want to avoid wasting food then you can buy things from the supermarket that they will be throwing out that evening.

Punishment: Cum-eating, Pee, face pictures, waxing, spanking, full public were there's a chance of not getting caught

Hard Limits:Blood, poo, diaper, shaving above neck, public in busy areas, family + friends, chastity.

I'm a dirty dirty sissy and require dirty dares
messysissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 01:07 PM   #7
qr1959
getDare Sweetheart

I agree that it would be bad to waste food, so how about a minor change. Take that plastic garbage bag, cut legs holes in the bottom. Then remove your clothing from the waist down, pull the bag up your legs then tape the bottoms shut so nothing leaks out.
Then when you have a large pile of already dirty dishes in your sink, scrap all of the left over off into your garbage bag. Once it is either full or you dishes are all scraped clean then do your dishes. Once they are done then remove the garbage bag (very carefully) and then clean your self.
No food wasted and for some kinky folks it might be fun.

Dislikes: nipple play, anal, golden

Limits: Blood, Permanent marks, Poop, family, too public humiliation
qr1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 05:21 PM   #8
Surfsop3

Send a message via Yahoo to Surfsop3

Thanks for the support and suggestions. You can of course replace the ingredients with anything messy. There are people who do find time wasting tasks to actually be a turn on.

PM Dares

Likes: chastity, rules, challenges, pup play, piss control, rubber, socks, feet, sneakers, toe shoes, messy, bondage, degredation, humiliation, underwear, sleep deprivation, dice dares, pics, control,

Limits:scat, blood, needles, anal,

Locked in chastity
Kik: surfsop3
Surfsop3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 05:53 PM   #9
GaggedSubmissive

Now this is cool. I've always had a thing for being forced to do tedious, boring tasks, but have never actually done it. It's just sorted of drifted into consciousness here and there. Man I want to try it now.

Doing with dishes specifically probably won't work because I have a roommate and one kitchen. I don't really want him trying to figure out why I'm doing all this weird stuff.

This would work much better I think for me if I were to make a big mess in say the bathroom off my bedroom(or the bedroom itself but I'd have to be careful as it has carpet). That way if I'm at the house alone and he happens to show up before I'm done, it's easy to hide.

My idea of a fun time with this involves doing it while cuffed, shackled and gagged, like a cleaning slave of sorts.

Good stuff

Likes: Femdom, being gagged, bondage, pain, humiliation, verbal abuse, wagers, pee holding, spanking, edging, chastity, challenges(w success and failure states)

Dislikes(punishments): boredom dares, forced 'vanilla', pants wetting, cum eating, line writing(typing), corner time, pics(no face), pee drinking, anal

Limits: family, illegal, animals, scat, x-dress, public, diapers, toothpaste, CBT, femsub

Dark Willow is Awesome
GaggedSubmissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 01:05 PM   #10
slave552

Youd'd be my dream wife. I don't need to watch out when i cook. You clean, get wet and would fuck me . I dont know why this gets you hot but kinks are like this. You can only understand if you have it to

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastywarm View Post
I agree that it is a waste of food. However for some of us it can be a real turn on. The thought of making a mess that would take this long and be this hard really excites me.

If someone told me I had to do this I would be upset and I would probably be up all night cleaning but then I would feel totally humiliated and used.

kisses,

tw

I'm searching for a female slave http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244894

I am searchin for a female switch who would send pics/video http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140945

I need to be Punished! see here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134976
slave552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 02:10 PM   #11
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

This I might use on bad puppies :-)

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4661908
Mindblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 10:53 PM   #12
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaggedSubmissive View Post
Now this is cool. I've always had a thing for being forced to do tedious, boring tasks, but have never actually done it. It's just sorted of drifted into consciousness here and there. Man I want to try it now.

Doing with dishes specifically probably won't work because I have a roommate and one kitchen. I don't really want him trying to figure out why I'm doing all this weird stuff.

This would work much better I think for me if I were to make a big mess in say the bathroom off my bedroom(or the bedroom itself but I'd have to be careful as it has carpet). That way if I'm at the house alone and he happens to show up before I'm done, it's easy to hide.

My idea of a fun time with this involves doing it while cuffed, shackled and gagged, like a cleaning slave of sorts.

Good stuff
Once when I had roommates I obviously couldn't get messy as often as I would have liked. Someone dared me to get a tarp and lay it in my bedroom. I then had to get completely covered in oatmeal and shaving cream. To top it off, I was only allowed one gallon of water and one towel to clean up with before I tried to sneak to the shared bathroom. Very fun!
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk