Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-13-2017, 11:46 PM   #61
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 45

Chapter forty five

Liam's POV
A/N:This is new for me

I could see George and Lucy staring at Holly. Stood next to her, I couldn't see why they were so concerned. George tensed his face and gently indicated towards Holly. I decided to risk it and turn and face her to see what the problem was. She was swaying violently on her feet. Her kegs gave way and she started falling to the floor, I ran forwards and grabbed her. "Hols," I whispered, trying not to draw attention to her. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me. She startled and jolted to her feet, shrugging me off. "Holly, stop," I whispered. "You're not fit to work," I added.

I heard a scrapping of a chair and within seconds Luke was stood next to me. "What's happened?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I know she was up some of the night, but I don't know how much," I explained. "Shall I get her out of here?"

"Yeah, take her to Sas. Get her to determine if she's fit for work or not," Luke told me calmly. I could see it was paining him to leave me with responsibility for Holly but he couldn't go. He had to remain distant. I nodded, helped Holly to her feet properly, draped one of her arms over my shoulder and guided her gently out the hall. She was dragging her feet as we left. Her body was too exhausted to even move properly.

When out in the corridor and leading her to medical I started talking to her. "Holly, are you ok?" I asked.

"Just tired," she said. "Up all night. Barely slept before the bell went off, and then was forced to stand all night, awake, in Mr Prouds room until 4am. I got ten minutes before we all got woken up violently. Just shattered."

She tried to make a conscious effort and pick up her feet more and help me by walking but I could tell it was taking its toll. I paused. She stopped suddenly as well. "What's up?" I said nothing but just shifted my grip and swept her bodily up into my arms and carried her the rest of the way to the medical room. She rested her head against my shoulder and I could tell she was grateful when she dropped off.

I kicked Saskia's door, not wanting to put her down and wake her. Saskia opened it and her face dropped when she saw Holly. "Come in, put her in the chair," she said calmly. I carefully walked into the room and rested her in the chair. "What happened to her?" she asked me.

"Awake all night. So at least 24 hours, but she looked quite tired yesterday morning when we went down to work. I'm not sure how much sleep she got the night before," I added. Saskia nodded. She put some gloves on and went over to Holly. "I've got to go back. But I'll come back as soon as I can," I added. "We just need you to determine if she can go back to work today or not," I added. She nodded and I left the room, hurrying back down to the dining room.

They were still eating breakfast when I got there. Luke watched me as I walked back to my place, his face passive. I shrugged in answer. I didn't know what was going on.

Saskia's POV

I stared at my brother's best friend. Or at least his best friend stuck in the environment he was. I sighed regretfully, checking her body carefully for any signs of wear that could impact her working, or if she had taken or been subjected to something that had left her like this. I gently examined her skin. I paused. She had some quite bad bruising on the underside of her arms, green bruises that looked very recent. There was some slight signs of chaffing around the corners of her mouth. I frowned, confused. I knew that she shouldn't be damaged. Luke hadn't had a chance to train her yet, he'd only prepared her for this week.

Her nipples were badly swollen and red but I'd heard about the clamps so I wasn't overly concerned by them. What did concern me was the bright purple and red bruises on her thighs. I froze. Last time I'd looked at her, she'd been a virgin, but there was signs that she wasn't. I decided to do an examination of her vagina.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 10-14-2017, 11:40 PM   #62
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 46

Chapter forty six

Holly's POV

There were fingers pressing against the walls of my vagina. I came to screaming and screaming, thrashing and thrashing but unable to move from the straps holding me down. They stopped as suddenly as they came, making way for the tears that were flowing down my cheeks. The fingers left my body but I was still crying, still terrified.

"Holly?" a tentative voice asked. I blinked back the tears and opened my eyes. Through the moisture still clinging to my lashes I could see the blurred outline of someone familiar. "Holly, it's only me. Saskia," she said.

I closed my eyes in relief, all the pain and anxiety flooding out as I began to sob uncontrollably. Saskia removed the straps and pulled me towards her, stroking my hair and trying to soothe me. It took a long time for me to calm down. When I was calm we didn't move, we just sat there.

"Holly," she said eventually. I pulled away to look at her. Her face was pinched tightly. pain in her eyes. "Has Luke raped you?" she asked. I shook my head. I heard her let out a sigh of relief. She went to turn to her computer to type up some notes.

"But someone else has," I whispered, my voice so quiet that it barely made it across the room. She froze. The blood in my body turned ice cold, scared I'd made an enemy of Saskia, scared she would hate me, scared of tainting her with the information. She spun back round to face me.

"No. Oh Holly, I really didn't want to hear that. I hoped, beyond belief, that Luke and you had just had consensual sex and that the bruising was because you were both a bit rough," her voice was tight, but it didn't seem to be judging. "When I saw the bruising, it made me think you might have been raped, but I just hoped for you that you hadn't been. Who was it?" she asked.

"I don't know. All I know is that it can't be Luke. He spent all of the night it happened sat in Liam's room with the others keeping an eye on Liam," I explained.

Saskia looked at me. "I need you to tell me everything," she said. I shook my head violently and tried to back away but hit the back of the chair I was sat in. "Holly, I need to know so I can give you treatment and so that we can resolve it. Find who did it," she said.

I swallowed hard. "You mean tell Luke," I said accusingly. She nodded. "NO! You can't!" I screamed at her. "You can't tell him. He won't want broken property. He doesn't want a slut who got raped. He doesn't want someone who was asking to be raped," I protested.

Saskia wheeled her chair closer to me. "Holly, it's not your fault. You never asked for it, you wore exactly what you were supposed to at all time, if someone is only seeing you as a piece of meat to abuse then that's their fault. You are not responsible for this. Don't let that guilt eat you up," she told me calmly and trying to be reassuring. "Besides, Luke loves you. He talks about how perfect and lovely you are all the time. He won't abandon you for this."

"Yes he will. You said it yourself. I'm prefect and lovely and sweet and innocent. But I'm not, I'm imperfect, I'm broken, I'm no longer innocent," I retaliated, her words being deleted as quickly as they went in. I wasn't allowing them time to settle. To change my mind about this.

"Fine. It won't go any further than here. But I still need to know the full story," she said, her need to get the information outweighing her need to tell someone and get it reported.

"It started four nights ago. I woke up, blind, gagged, and tied. There was pain in my nipples and stomach. One of those tit towers was being used on me and the person was sitting on my stomach. My nipples were pulled and pulled and pulled. It was awful, I was trying to scream but couldn't, the pain unbearable. And then suddenly it was gone. And by the time I had realised I'd been untied and ungagged, I ripped the blindfold off but the person was gone. In the morning, the blindfold had disappeared too. I'd assumed it was Luke, because that morning at breakfast was the announcement about the visitors and something your dad said made me think it was him, and that I should forgive him. So I never queried it. If it hadn't happened, maybe I would have asked questions about what Luke had done that night," I explained.

"He'd come to visit us. He was fuming about the branding and kicked up a right fuss over it. Because he embarrassed himself, you got punished by being put on the team for this week. He knows not to step out of line and he did. And now he's living with the consequences of watching you get mauled by others," she said bitterly. "Sorry I don't like some of our guests. Bad history with them. Continue."

"So the next time I woke up again. Still blind, still gagged, still tied up but this time the pain was in my pussy. Pegs were being clipped on and then in one motion, they were ripped off. Filled with the pain I again didn't realise that the person had untied me, ungagged me and left. Then the following night came. I woke up to my thighs being forced apart, my legs hooked over someone's shoulders and then the feel of something very human being thrusted over and over, as quick and as hard as they could inside me. They came but kept going, not stopping until eventually there was muttered noises and they left. I was too scared to move, too scared to take the blindfold off but when I did, there was no one there. I'd just kept assuming that Luke was following some orders, but he hadn't been," I finished lamely. Saskia put a hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you. I'm going to give you some bruise cream. And I'm going to send you to your room until the preparations for dinner start because you need sleep, I'm guessing you didn't get much after the rape," she said. I nodded. I'd barely slept. "I'll send Liam, or George or Lucy to come get you at dinner." I slid off the seat and walked out the room and down the corridors to my room. I stared at my bed. Not wanting to get in it, the memories of the rape raw and recent but knowing it was the comfiest thing I climbed in and settled down.

Saskia's POV

I promised I wouldn't tell anyone. And I won't. Not until I know who it was. I'd luckily taken a small swab of her vagina, so anyone else's DNA involved would be found and could be used against them. I pulled up the CCTV footage from two nights ago and found Holly's room. I settled in for watching something horrific.

No matter where I went in the tape though, she wasn't raped. there was nothing, no movement nothing. And then suddenly Holly was in awake, in a completely different position to the previous frame. No rolling over. It had been tampered with, which meant any DNA traces were going to be even more important.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-15-2017, 12:30 PM   #63
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Such a good story

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 10:18 PM   #64
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 47

Chapter forty seven

Holly's POV

There was a knock on my door. I blinked the last bit of sleep out my eyes and yawned. I'd had such a good sleep. Saskia had been right, I'd needed it. I sat up as the door opened. Liam peered round the door. "Hey," he said quietly. "you alright?" he asked. I nodded and swung my legs out of the bed and stood up, walking towards him. "Urm, we are doing dinner prep so I was sent to come get you," he added nervously.

"I know. I guessed. I knew someone would be coming at some point," I explained. I opened the door further allowing him to tumble in. "Shall we get going?" I asked. He nodded and we walked down the twisting corridors back down to the kitchen.

"Are you alright?" he asked suddenly as we were walking. "Saskia was really vague about what was wrong with you," he added as an additional explanation.

"Yeah, just over-exerted and not enough asleep," I said as convincingly as I could be. I was pleased to know that Saskia was keeping her promise though and not telling anyone.

Down in the kitchen there was a frenzy of activity. The theme tonight was festival so every dish had to be big and bold, the drinks would be served with sparklers and be brightly coloured. I headed over to Matt when we entered, while Liam went back to whatever dish he was prepping. I stood in front of Matt, quietly, scared of his reaction.

"How nice of you to join us Holly," he said sarcasm dripping from every word. "I trust you are feeling better?" he added. I nodded, my heart pounding in my throat with nerves. "Very well, this evening you are wholly responsible for drinks," he handed me a menu and a skimpy outfit. "Upstairs the hall has been transformed into essentially a street party. The food dishes will be placed at various stands and the guests will help themselves, there is music, dancing, a carnival feel essentially. You will be manning the bar. You will be the only slave up there, due to your earlier lack of ability to wait on them. You will make and mix whatever drink they ask for, and serve it with a smile and a sparkler. Understand?" he asked. I nodded. "You can practise each drink once, bring them to me to taste and then you will be heading upstairs. Now go."

I scuttled off, actually quite scared of Matt. I read through all the twelve drinks and stared in dismay. I was never going to be able to make all these. I grabbed twelve glasses and found the liquids I needed, quickly mixing them all up... or at least as quickly as I could. I took each one over to Matt and listened to his comments, trying my hardest to remember each piece of feedback and the drink it went with. I was told to change and head upstairs. I put on the yellow bandeau which literally just covered my boobs and was decorated with sequins. The bottom was a pair of lycra yellow panties, with a half ruffle knee length blue skirt, which left one leg revealed from hip to floor and covered the other to its knee. There was a yellow and blue flower for my hair as well. I clipped it in and taking the menu with me, headed upstairs.

I walked into the hall and was astounded by the noise and the atmosphere in their. I knew it was a carnival but I hadn't expected a feeling of joy. In all the commotion and noise I managed to slink around the outside over to the bar where I stood patiently behind it. Ready to serve.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-21-2017, 08:19 AM   #65
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

I really enjoy your story and really really hope there will be some more chapters so please continue this great piece of work. :-)
Old 10-23-2017, 12:00 AM   #66
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 48

Chapter forty eight

Holly's POV

I should have known I wouldn't have gone unnoticed for long. Within a matter of moments of standing behind the bar a voice shouted out. "Look the bar's open." I shifted uncomfortably as everyone flooded over towards me and started demanding drinks. It was a cacophony of sound and really hard to hear just one single persons order.

I took a deep breath and tried to focus, my hearing attempting to cut out as much sound and focus on the words. I stared at the mouth of the person directly in front of me, trying to lip read. Deciding on what I believed he had said I ducked under the lip of the bar and found the right alcohol to mix and create the drink. I placed the bright blue concoction directly in front of him and he smiled before taking it away. I relaxed a little. Clearly lip reading was my best option. I twisted slightly to face James who was leaning up against the bar and leaning in towards me as close as he could get. I watched his lips move and name two different drinks. I checked the ingredients list and using the instructions created the two drinks and placed them in front of him. I didn't bother to check it was correct and moved onto the next order... or tried to until I got thwacked across the face and was brought back startled. The sounds went silent. Everyone was watching me and James. "You've forgotten something," he said, his words loud and clear and suddenly too loud for me now that I was listening. I glanced at the ingredient list and checked the liquids that were out on the bartop. I grimaced as I realised he was right.

"Sorry," I said reaching for the drink so I could redo it. He pulled it away from me. "I'll make you another," I added to explain the reaching.

"Oh yes you will. I'm not certain though that you've read through the full rules as to what happens when you get it wrong," he added. I frowned and he pointed to the sign on the front of the bar. I leant forwards to try and read it upside down. "We get to force feed you it through a funnel," he said realising I couldn't see. I just smiled politely as he walked around the edge of the bar and rummaged around for the funnel. He found it. "on your knees bitch," he said. I slowly lowered my knees to the ground so I had to tip my head back to look up at him. The funnel had a black strap around it so when he placed the tip of it in my mouth, the straps were then wrapped around my head and Velcro tightly at the back, forcing me to keep the funnel in. I kept my head tipped back and prepared to swallow quickly as he began to pour it. The liquid hit the back of my throat and burned and before long I was struggling to swallow quick enough and my eyes started watering from the alcohol. The liquid ran out and I was able to swallow finally. I felt dizzy and light headed - the more drinks I did wrong, the drunker I would get which would lead to more drinks being wrong. I stood up, the funnel still attached to my face. I stared at him over the edge and he just walked away. I realised he was going to leave me like this for the evening. I turned back to the bar, remade the drink carefully so it was correct and slide it across to him. Luckily, everyone else decided that it would be better to be patient rather than shouting at me. I slowly worked my way through the orders.

There was a lapse period when I was empty that I noticed the others were up here situated behind stalls with food laid out, dressed similarly to me and serving food onto plates that the guests were eating. Directly across the hall from me was Lucy who was staring at the funnel confused. I shrugged, oblivious to it now except the noise of my breathing echoing. There was a commotion by the door and we turned to look. George was being dragged out from behind his stall looking scared. "You call this a portion," someone shouted angrily. "I could shit more than this," he continued. "Lay on top of your stand," he said. George walked shakily towards the bar, moving the food off the top and laid down. The guest grabbed the trays and platters of food that George had placed behind the bar and tipped it off the trays and onto the top of George, rubbing it in smearing it over his body and the limited clothing he was wearing - a yellow shirt with yellow ruffles of the sleeves that was completely unbuttoned, with yellow speedos. "Stay there and don't even move," he demanded. He moved his head closer to George and began to lap food off of his body. I turned away in disgust. We were treated like animals. As I turned I ended up facing Luke. He smiled at me and requested a drink. I looked at the instructions and shook it up, pouring it into a glass. He took it, tried it and winced slightly. I glanced back down and realised I'd forgotten to put the lemon in so it was very sweet. I remade it and we both stared at the useless drink. Neither of us wanted to do it, you could tell. I knelt down, legs straight so the funnel poked over the top of the bar. He poured a little bit in and I swallowed. Then again. And again. I was pleased he was being nice about it, choking on alcohol is not something you want to do.

I stood up as he walked off and James was heading towards me. "Do you want to take the funnel off?" he asked.

"yeeacc pwwese," I said struggling to talk with the funnel tied to my face. He shook his head.

"Didn't understand. Guess you want it kept in," he said. I tried to speak louder and clearer but the same mumbled stuff came out. "Oh well. Do you need the toilet yet?" he asked suddenly. I frowned. I suddenly realised that I hadn't been since first thing that morning when I got back from his room. I hadn't eaten either so all the liquid I'd been forced to down had gone straight through. My stomach clenched and I nodded, suddenly desperate to go. He smiled cruelly and handed me a note. It was from Matt.

I hear you have been failing to make drinks correctly. I am disappointed as you are ruining the family name. As a result you are hearby forbidden to leave your post to go to the bathroom if you need it during the event. Hold it... or you can piss yourself. Matt

I doubled over, my bladder in agony as I realised I was going to have to hold it. The lycra panties I was wearing would soak up some of it but not enough to not leak. "You really need to go don't you?" he said his smile widening. I nodded, my face grimacing slightly. He grabbed the back of bandeau and dragged me round the bar and into the middle of the room. I clenched as tight as I could, determined not to piss myself. He left me there a moment and within seconds returned with George, still covered in sauces and bits of flaked meat. "Lay on the ground George," he said. George frowned at me as he did as asked. "Holly stand over his hips, one foot either side," he then said. I bit my lip. I didn't want to spread my legs, if I did I wouldn't be able to clench as well but I did as asked, tightening all my muscles. He stood there and just watched for a moment before calling everyone's attention. He stated speaking, his words rambling and not really being heard by me as I was so concentrated on holding my piss in. I saw George's face pale and I realised that my situation had just been explained and he realised what that meant. I looked at him, eyes sad and shook my head. I was determined not to embarrass us even more. I closed my eyes tightly, squeezing as much as I could. I couldn't look at George.

There is only so much clenching muscles that work and I felt a slight trickle go into the lycra panties, making it warm and uncomfortable. I shifted slightly and it was floodgates being opened. The piss flew out, through the panties, running down my legs and landing on George's waist. I was relieved it wasn't his face. I felt much better being relieved but so guilty. I opened my eyes and saw George staring back up at me, pain in his eyes. A hand grabbed my wrist and I was pulled sideways. I stumbled over his legs. "Now you've made a mess," James said. He ripped the straps apart. "Lick it up," he said. I stared at the pool that was either side of George, and on him. "All the stuff off of George and the floor," he added just to clarify. I knelt down next to George, my knee in my own piss and gently placed my tongue on his stomach. The mix of piss and food made me want to gag. I swallowed my distaste and began licking.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-23-2017, 10:29 PM   #67
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Wow...

I came back after a while to find you on your way to being a brilliant writer. Your scenes and characters are very nicely detailed, and their personalities and reactions are consistent and evolving. Excellent work!
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 12:23 AM   #68
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 49

Chapter forty nine

Holly's POV

George and I were down at the showers. It was the end of the evening and we'd been sent to get cleaned up rather than help wash up. Neither of us spoke to the other. The guilt at what I had done to him eating me up. I pressed the button on the shower and a stream of freezing water shot out. I didn't care. The cold was a shock but a welcome one. I deserved to be cold for the way I'd treated my friend. I lathered my body with the soap, being careful to clean every inch of me. I felt disgusting, but the soap helped me to feel cleaner. I rinsed the soap off and turned round to see George staring at me. He was stood under the water of a different shower but he was watching me. I hurried out of the showers and into the changing room grabbing a warm fluffy towel and drying my hair and body. Soon after George joined me.

"George..." I started as he also said my name. I paused and indicated he should go first.

"Holly I'm not angry with you," he said. "I'm angry with myself," he added. "If I had just served more food without arguing I wouldn't have been fair game to humiliation. In fact you probably would have been allowed to piss yourself behind the bar without it even being a big thing."

I rolled me eyes. "I doubt that. They seem to really have it out for me, and it wouldn't have saved me licking it up. I am really sorry though George. I tried to hold it but... well I'm sorry," I said lamely, no words truly able to explain how I felt.

George smiled weakly. "Don't worry about it. Is it weird that I got more aroused from you licking things off me than that guy, despite being gay?" he asked. I chuckled lightly.

"Not really. That's what is so weird about this place. Things you thought you'd hate or be against, well they become enjoyable and pleasurable," I said quietly. "Although I have to say, it wasn't all that arousing for me. I think the smell of I put me off quite a bit." We both laughed and leaving our towels on the bench headed back down to the kitchen.

We walked in and everyone turned to look at us. They were stood in a semi-circle around Matt who was debriefing us all on the day. "Good work today team. From the most of you anyway. We've had very few complaints today and the ones we have had have been minor in comparison to yesterdays. Get a good nights sleep, we've all see what happens when you don't" Matt said, his eyes focused on me. I blushed slightly, embarrassed by my ability to not get a good enough sleep. "Holly, George, I need a word," he added as the others headed to their sleeping bags or blankets. We trailed over. He handed us a mop, a bucket and some bleach. "You two aren't going to bed until the entire hall floor has been bleached and cleaned. Have fun," he said before walking off. George and I glanced at each other and sighed. I took the bucket and the bleach and poured some into the bucket and then topped it up with warm water. I carried it carefully upstairs to find George stood in the doorway staring at the now empty room. I followed his gaze, it was massive.

"Well good job I'm very skilled with a mop," I said. I put the bucket down and took the mop off him. "Bring the bucket," I said as I walked to the far right corner. I heard his footsteps following me. I dipped the mop in the bucket and wrung it out and then began mopping in a figure of eight along the back wall towards the left corner, it was going to be easiest to move from the back of the hall to the front as we wouldn't have to walk across the bleached floor to get back to the kitchen. George followed me, pushing the bucket with his foot.

"This is going to take forever," he said miserably.

"It won't. Trust me," I said as I got into the rhythm of it.

20 minutes later, we were stood in the doorway as I stretched with the mop to reach the final little square. I stood back and smiled at George. "Done," I said. He raised an eyebrow but didn't argue as we headed back downstairs, this time him carrying the bucket. He went and emptied it down the sink and I put the mop back in the cupboard. We made our way back over to Lucy and Liam and curled up in our beds.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-28-2017, 12:32 AM   #69
slutgirl3002

Been following this story for a while and look pretty much every day hoping for a new update. Well done! You’re an amazing writer

Likes: pussy insertions, messy, bondage, being controlled, dares/challenges, tits, light spankings, tit torture

Dislike: harsh pain, anal

Limits: Blood, Illegal, Public, Face, Family, Permanent, Dangerous

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4224352
slutgirl3002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 11:34 PM   #70
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 50

Chapter fifty

A/N: Just a quick note to say a huge thank you to everyone that is supporting this story. It means a lot, I know updates are slower but my uni course has got more demanding.

Holly's POV

I woke to a loud clattering of pans as Mark, Luke's other brother, took two and bashed them together. "Wake up you lazy slaves. It's time for work," he said. I sighed and sat up, blinking the sleepy dust out of my eye. George, Liam and Lucy sat up as well. We all looked at each other and pulled ourselves up. Grabbing a slice of toast as I went I was assigned to work with Olivia in frying some sausages and bacon. Olivia was small with jet black hair and a friendly smile. She explained to me that she had been in charge of this before and that we should wait a few minutes before starting otherwise they would be cold by the time they got upstairs. I trusted her judgement and whole heartedly agreed, enjoying the short reprieve so I could eat some of my toast. She did the same.

After watching the others scuttle around the kitchen for a bit in a panic we began to move, collecting some frying pans and the packs of bacon and sausage. Olivia asked to be in charge of the bacon and I was happy to let her take this on. Bacon was a lot easier to burn than sausages, so I thought I would have better chances to avoid burning anything with the sausages. I carefully placed the first pack of sausages in the frying pan, the oil spitting upwards. Some of the boiling oil landed on my arm and I flinched backwards scared of getting burnt in a less normal place. I vaguely remembered reading something about how if cooking a fry up you would wear clothes on your body to prevent oil burns. I shivered, not with cold but with anxiety. Being naked probably wasn't the best idea.

I slowly turned the sausages over, making sure the outside was a nice crispy brown but not black. Once done I checked with Liv to make sure she was also happy and put them on the tray before opening the next pack and beginning again.

It took a while to cook through the four packs of sausages but the hot plate was keeping the others warm until they were all done and we were ready to head upstairs. I placed the tray of sausages down and removed the lid and took my place at the side of the room with Lucy this time. It was surprisingly empty in the hall that morning. It looked like a lot of the guests had enjoyed their big night the previous day and were still in bed. We waited patiently. Then...

"Holly come here," a now very familiar but annoying voice said. I walked towards the speaker, my temper flaring already. I stood beside his chair, head down. "So last night you had a little accident. I've decided that we should probably prevent this. So I got you these," he said holding up some adult diapers and a onesie. I swallowed hard. "Let's get you changed. Lay on the floor," he said.

Luke's POV

I watched, stony faced as he teased and bullied Holly for something he'd made her do. He'd put her in the embarrassing situation yesterday and now, now he was just making it worse. I watched as Holly swallowed what little pride she did have and get on the floor I couldn't see what was going on but I had the rip of the tabs on the diaper. When she stood up again she was stood in a bright pink onesie with unicorns on which was padlocked shut so she couldn't remove it and a bulge at her waist showed she was in the diaper within. Her cheeks were flushed red with the embarrassment and humiliation. "Come and find me just before dinner service tonight," he said. I stared at him in horror. He was going to leave Holly in the same diaper all day, which meant she was going to have to use it. I could see in her eyes she had reached the same conclusion as me. "Your lunch and dinner by the way will be served from a bottle. Because clearly we need to treat you like a baby," he added. Holly slunk back to her place to wait for the next command.

Holly's POV

I felt sick. I felt embarrassed. If I need to pee or even... well I was going to have to do it where I stood in the diaper. The idea disgusted me and filled me with dread. The idea of food being served in a bottle to me as well didn't help, I can imagine there was a different catch to that I just wasn't aware of yet. James double clapped and we hopped to attention, serving the food before hiding in the shadows. I hung my head in shame, afraid to catch my friends eyes. Feeling embarrassed and humiliated.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-30-2017, 01:04 AM   #71
Babygirl18

Great story! Well done
Babygirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 03:33 PM   #72
demonhunter198

really enjoying this but feeling so bad for holly hope something goes her way soon

dislikes: spanking, hard bondage, nudity, orgasm control

limits: extreme pain, scat, blood, vomit, public, illegal, social suicide, family and friends, cum eating, pics
dont bother giving as a task/dare: edging
demonhunter198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 11:06 PM   #73
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

You are a fabulous writer. Please continue doing this story.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 11:58 PM   #74
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 51

Chapter fifty one

Holly's POV

There was one good thing about the onesie. It was warm. In the hall where breakfast was taking place it was freezing. The other three had goosebumps and were shivering. Inside the onesie I was nice and toasty. Breakfast finished and we began to clear up.

"He has it out for you Holly," Liam said as we were collecting the dishes. "If what had gone on last night happened to anyone else we wouldn't be in the situation you are," he added.

"How do you know?" I said rolling my eyes. "He's sadistic. He likes inflicting pain and humiliation on others."

Lucy smiled weakly. "Because I was you last time they were here. And like you I had to pee myself in front of everyone. But I was never put into a diaper or onesie," she said quietly.

"When Luke said it might not be so bad this time," George added, "He was on about the way we were all treated. Despite being wait staff, last time... I was... well..." he trailed off. "They treated us the same way they treated Amanda and that lot."

I swallowed hard. "So its better then. Because this time you aren't being treated like that. It is just your job," I said. They nodded but looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"Just... be careful. Try not to annoy him today. He clearly has a vendetta against you or Luke and you're the one that will get hurt," Liam said.

"I already am," I whispered as we started taking the stuff downstairs. We got into the kitchen and the others were stood there waiting for us. They stifled their laughter when they saw me.

"Go on. I know you want to laugh," I said laughing with them rather than at me. They all broke into giggles.

"It's just you look cute," Ryan said smiling at me. I raised an eyebrow as I placed the washing up by the sink. I stood with the rest of the group as we awaited instructions. Mark did not look impressed with us.

"Alright, that's enough. It's a punishment not fun," he said angrily. That sobered us all up quite quickly. "Tonight is the Roman Banquet. As a result there is no lunchtime meal. Today you will be preparing and setting up for tonight. You will be given outfits and expected to wear them throughout the night, like last night. Holly, Liam upstairs there are a series of chaise lounges. Find them, take them to the banquet hall and set up the roman themed room. There are also pillars and other roman style pieces that should be placed around the room. Olivia, Megan you are on room cleaning duty. Ryan and Alex you are to start the food prep," he said. There was silence. "Well get to it," he said. We grabbed our partners and scattered. Liam and I heading back upstairs. We made it back to the banquet hall. We looked at it in dismay.

"This is going to take forever to set up," Liam said. I nodded. We started by stacking the chairs in the cupboard just off the side of the room and then carefully broke the table down into smaller chunks that we could carry and move into the cupboard as well. We were exhausted by the time we had only moved the furniture.

"So where is the roman style seating?" I asked. He winced slightly.

"Attic," he explained. I grimaced as we hauled ourselves off the floor and towards the winding staircase up to the attic. I pushed the door open and dust flew out almost choking me. I blinked the dust away and entered a creepy, eerie dusty attic. There was so much junk scattered in here it would take us forever to find it. "In theory it should be quite near the front from the last time we had guests and they had a banquet," Liam said. "But I don't know if that works in practicality. I moved careful through the jumble to the right hand side of the room.

"Maybe not quite right, its all on the right hand side," I said pointing ahead of me to six white pillars. He joined me by my side and smiled.

"Good work," he said. We tipped the pillar onto its side and carefully lifted it. Being the gentleman that he was he agreed to go backwards. It was a difficult thing to manoeuvre down the winding stairs but we managed with a bit of pulling and pushing and grazed elbows. "One down..."

"Another million to go," I joked. He smiled weakly and we headed back upstairs.

************* 2 Hours Later ****************

We slumped at the door to the attic. All the furniture and roman style pieces were down and gathered in the middle of the floor. And we were shattered. I could see beads of sweat that had gathered on Liam's forehead. I had no doubt that I was also covered in sweat. I leant my head against his shoulder as we stared at what we now had to set up. I sighed deeply. Liam leaned down and rested his head on mine before kissing my forehead and shouldering my head off him. "Come on, the quicker we finish, the quicker we can go get some food."

"I'm not sure I want lunch," I said gesturing to the onesie. He chuckled.

"Maybe true. But I'm starving so let's get on," he said. I nodded and got up, going over to help place the stuff in a suitable place.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 11-03-2017, 02:12 AM   #75
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 52

Chapter fifty two

Holly's POV

We stood back and admired our hard work. I looked at Liam and smiled. He smiled back and held out his hand for a high five. I gave it. He chuckled. "Let's go get lunch," he said. I nodded and followed him back downstairs to the kitchen.

We walked in and everyone was gathered around the table laughing and chatting while tucking into sandwiches and fruit. But slap bang in the middle of the table was a massive baby bottle. I eyed it up in annoyance. Liam and I slid into our places next to George and Lucy. Mark was leaning against the kitchen sink watching me. I glared at him. He raised an eyebrow. I was very tempted to just eat a sandwich and screw the consequences... but my nipples and clit were still sore and tender from the weights so I decided to suck it up... literally.

I grabbed the bottle from the middle of the table and eyed it suspiciously. It looked like some sort of protein shake - because obviously they couldn't starve me, but it also looked like they had just blended together random food items. I read the side of the bottle to realise there was an entire 1l of liquid within. I glanced up at Mark who was still staring at me. I knew he was just waiting for me to fail. I took a deep breath and put the teat in my mouth and begun to suck, the thick liquid difficult to suck up. It hit the back of my throat and I wanted to gag. Whatever was in it was disgusting and made me want to retch. I wasn't going to show my disgust and let him know how much it was bothering me. The smell was the worst thing about it though. Inside the bottle you couldn't smell it but now it was in my mouth the stench hit me like a ton of bricks. I swallowed the mouthful I had and put the bottle down. The others were all trying to avoid watching me by looking intently at their own food or chatting very over the top with the others. Lucy elbowed me and smiled at me, reassuring me it wasn't the end of the world. I smiled in response and threw myself into their conversation with gusto refusing to acknowledge Mark and the still almost full bottle of food. I heard the footsteps before I even realised he had moved but when he tapped me on the shoulder I still jolted.

"Holly, can I have a word?" he asked overly politely. I smiled and nodded, standing up from the table and following him outside. He pinned me to the wall. "All of it needs to be consumed," he said his eyes flaring. I trembled slightly at his grip against my shoulder. "Do you understand?" I nodded weakly. "Because if not I know someone who would be very happy to force feed you it," he added as a threat. I swallowed hard and nodded again. I didn't need it spelling out for me. If I didn't drink, I'd be back with James.

I took my place back at the table and picked up the bottle. Given that sucking it up was ridiculously hard I unscrewed the top. The quicker I could swallow it and get it down the better. With the lid of the room filled with the stench and everyone leaned back trying to get as far away as possible. I couldn't blame them. I wanted to. I put my lips at the rim of the bottle and then tipped my head back, the thick gloopy mixture sliding into my mouth. I swallowed quickly refusing to take a breath until I had finished. Gulping it down as quickly as possible until it had all gone. I screwed the lid back on to conceal the smell as much as I could as I took my last swallow, my body rocking forwards in a silent retch. I closed my eyes for a moment and then turned to look at Lucy to continue our conversation. She was looking at me in concern. I nodded to symbol that I was ok and let the conversation flow over me.

After lunch we were all set to work chopping and prepping the food ready to be cooked. Earlier in the hall I had enjoyed the warmth of the onesie. Now in the boiling kitchen where the body heat from all 8 of us was mixing with the fire and gas burning, the onesie was a disadvantage. Within a matter of moments I was sweating profusely. I could also feel the heat building up within my nappy where I was getting so warm.

As I was chopping up some carrots my tummy began to tighten and contract causing me a bit of pain. I froze. My stomach lurched again. I closed my eyes hoping I was imagining it. I tensed my buttocks slightly but... no... there it was the tenseness revealing that I was about to have an accident. And probably quite a big one at that as well. I bit the inside of my lip as I opened my eyes. Whatever happened I just had to hope beyond belief that nobody else would realise. I tried to keep my abdominals tensed to prevent the leakage I knew was about to happen but like the previous night there was only so much you could do to prevent it. I had just picked up another carrot and begun to peel it when it washed out of me, urine mixed with shit. The sudden feeling of fullness in my nappy and the squishness against my cheeks made me internally cringe. It was disgusting and humiliating to have just shit myself in a kitchen of all places. I knew now that the bottle of food I'd been presented with had had a laxative in... something I had suspected but prayed wasn't true

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me

Advertisements
Kink Talk