Old 01-20-2015, 04:06 PM   #31
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

This story is fabulous I really enjoy the twists so much different than the norm, what a great minds.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:08 PM   #32
chocolatedispenser

Yes! aliens! best story ever!
chocolatedispenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:31 AM   #33
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter77

Because this story has not been updated recently, you may want to re-cap on the previous chapters. I will try to continue this story but updates may not be as frequent as my other masterpieces.

No-one seems to be begging me to continue this one .

Chapter

Megan led the handcuffed boys down through the door beneath the stairs and down the steps into the underground tunnels. As the boys were handcuffed together, it was safer for them than having to climb down from the trapdoor in the shed.

The two girls, in their school uniform, followed obediently behind.

Megan knew that Edward would be pleased with her when she completed her task. He would reward her for it. Edward had the three virgins he needed. No harm would come to them until the time was right to sacrifice them.

These two boys, however, had to be dealt with immediately. It was not important that the boys had lost their virginity; their sacrifices were for a different reason.

As soon as they were underground, Megan led them through several tunnels, in the dark.

“Where are we going?” Adam asked. “I can’t see...”

“Be quiet,” Megan admonished him, with a slap round the face. “I know where we’re going.”

“But I’m scared,” Adam added.

Megan slapped him again, this time harder. “Oh, grow up, for fuck’s sake.” She was getting more aggressive. As the boys were now handcuffed, she had no reason to feign niceness with them. She now had an agenda.

The two girls, who were ringed, were more compliant. They followed on behind, dutifully.

Megan led them to a door. She opened it and pushed the two boys inside. The boys stumbled and, as they were handcuffed together, they could not gain their balance. As one fell, the other fell as well.

It was an empty room – empty, that is, apart from two sets of manacles attached high up on the stone wall by chains.

Megan ordered the two girls to wait and then she took the boys over to the manacles. She un-cuffed the boys and then took Adam’s wrists and secured them to one set of manacles.

“Do you like bondage?” she said, idly, as she checked the manacles for strength.

The boys didn’t answer.

Megan went though the same procedure with Josh, securing him to the second set of manacles.

The two boys were now secured to the wall, with their arms above their heads.

Megan looked down at the boys’ limp penises. “I think we need to perk you up a bit,” she said, as she flicked Josh’s cock with her finger. “You wanted to see the girls naked, didn’t you?”

The boys nodded.

“Okay.” Megan turned to the girls. “Strip off, girls, we need to get these two boys hard.”

Hannah and Jade started to remove their uniforms and, for good measure, Megan took off her dress. She glanced down at the two limp penises and saw that they were coming to life.

The boys were not very big but, as their cocks became erect, they got bigger.

Megan watched the two girls removing their uniforms.

Hannah was virtually bare between her legs but Jade was starting to grow some wispy dark hair.

As soon as they were completely naked, Megan ordered the girls to stroke the boys’ penises to get them completely hard.

While they were doing that, Megan watched intently. She wanted the boys erect, she didn’t want them to come. “Stop!” she ordered the girls.

The girls stopped what they were doing and Megan took them over to a darkened corner of the room. Along the wall was a rack filled with knives and daggers.

Some were straight, some curved. Some were smooth, some serrated, some were large, some small. Some were single-edged, some double-edged. All of them were razor-sharp.

“Okay, girls,” Megan said, “Select your tools.”

Hannah and Jade chose a blade each and Megan led them back over to where the boys were chained up.

“Okay, girls,” Megan said, “I want you to each choose a boy and slice off his cock.”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:00 PM   #34
chocolatedispenser

I want you to keep going!
chocolatedispenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 06:59 AM   #35
Isabel1994

Please update - i'll do anything for yopu if you do. Anytjhing!!!!!!!
Old 08-19-2017, 03:20 PM   #36
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Update?

This needs to be updated, I'm thinking.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wordsmiff for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk