Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-12-2017, 04:40 AM   #16
JennnB

So, I'll try and answer some of your questions...

1.A few of you have asked if I regret doing this? Absolutely not. This is a fantasy coming to life for me. Even though the reality is different (in both good and bad ways) I am definitely enjoying it!

2. Did I leave the house since this started? Only to check the mail every day, or to go outside my back door for a bit of fresh air. It's been gloomy weather, so luckily I don't feel too trapped by not being outside a lot.
JennnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 07:26 AM   #17
Pet_Peter

Did the mailman deliver? If not ... have a nice weekend!
I'm just teasing you a little, I hope you can stand it.
Pet_Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:17 PM   #18
JennnB

Well, the mailman came today...but I won't be. I got mail, but not the two envelopes I was expecting...grrrr. Not much more to say. I'm in the same state I was yesterday and the day before, and other than my level of horny frustration, not much has changed!

I was really hoping to be released today...and because it's Saturday, I know I'm locked and denied until Monday afternoon at least. It's gonna be a long two days waiting for the mailman!
Old 08-12-2017, 09:25 PM   #19
elayne
getDare Sweetheart

I hope your keys come soon! I also stupidly dropped my keys off last night in my mailbox. Its amazing what someone can convince you to do when you are horny. I wish you luck. I am only on my 2nd night and already, well not regret, its kinda awesome the hopelessness, but I do wish I could cum!

Loves: Long Term Rules, Cute things, MLP, hypnosis, being girly, trash, embarrassing shopping/services
Likes: pet play, age play, feminization, full public humiliation, spanking, messy
Limits: Close friends/family, cam, bondage, Public Nudity, Permanent, Crossdressing (soft limit)

PM DARES!!!

My Rules

Please add to my Dare Calendar!

elayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 08:05 PM   #20
JennnB

Oh wow, what a day it's been, the past 24 hours have been interesting to say the least. Last night (because I can't stay out of trouble) I accepted a dare to lock a plug in my bum...nothing crazy, but it sure added to my sexual frustration!

Then, this afternoon, I got called my my work. They really, really, really needed me to come in and work for a few hours! OMG! I did my best to beg off, but they insisted. Oh crap, how was I supposed to go to work locked in a chastity belt and heels? Luckily it's just a part time job that is rather easy...hostess as a high end restaurant. All I would have to do is stand at a podium and check people in. Our dress code is (I kid you not...and it's so cheesy!) dress like you're going out for a nice dinner...so I found a nice black cocktail dress. I figured black would hide the bulge from the locks on the belt. But the bigger problem was the heels. I can't take them off to put on stockings, and the locks are these shiny brass things hanging off my ankles. So, after thinking a bit, I got creative. I took a pair of opaque black stockings and cut a little hole in the foot of each for the heel of the shoe to poke through. I then put the stockings on over the heels! It hid the locks, and ended up being a pretty interesting/hip fashion statement.

Once I figured out my clothing (and I was so, so, so nervous that someone would figure out what I was hiding under my dress and stockings) I had to get to work. That was the next problem. Public transportation from where I live to where I work is non existent, so I had to drive. Between the belt and the heels, it was like I had never driven before! Getting to work took all my concentration, and I was so glad to get out of the car after driving!

It took me a minute to gather my courage to walk into work. I normally don't dress so "nice" for work, and I knew I was looking rather sexy with the high heels and black dress. But once I got myself tucked behind the hostess stand the night flew by pretty quickly. I even got a few compliments on my dress, and I don't think anyone noticed anything odd about me! That being said, I couldn't wait to get home! So here I am now, stripped of everything possible, and relaxing...hoping it's my last night before the keys arrive via mail tomorrow!
Old 08-14-2017, 02:23 PM   #21
KurumiTokisaki123

Wow! Nice way to manage this tough situation but an important question: Did it excite you ? The risk of getting caught ?

Since it's nearly over:
1. What's the first thing you will do once you are free ? :P ( as if it wasn't obvious )
2. Do you plan on doing this another time soon ?

Limits: Anal, Sissy,a lot of pain, cum eating, public, scat, permanent damage

If you are curious about something or justwant to ask me things, feel free to PM me.
KurumiTokisaki123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 07:42 PM   #22
JennnB

So, the good news first!

The keys arrived today! The first thing I did was unlock the heels! It felt soooo good, but I think my feet got used to being in that position...it's kind of hard for me to stand flat footed right now!

Once I got my feet sorted out (I know...super sexy...lol) I unlocked the belt. That went in the dishwasher (why not?) and I went in the tub. It was a well deserved bath to soak away some of the aches and pains of the heels for the past five days.

But before anyone gets any ideas, once I got out of the bath and the belt came out of the dishwasher, it went back on me and the keys went back into envelope and into the mailbox! I know you're proably thinking something is wrong with me, but I accepted a dare to resend the keys! So, for all you out there thinking that I vibed myself into oblivion, it didn't happen...yet!!!

Thanks for everyone who has been interested in my little predicament so far! Feel free to ask me questions, but don't get upset if I don't respond right away. I do have to live real life, even if that includes being locked in a steel chastity belt!
Old 08-15-2017, 08:26 AM   #23
GreyEmily
Account Banned

Oh, I love your ideas
And hehehe, a CB in the dishwater. Sounds strangely sexy...

Do you live alone? How do you live? I am trying to imagine your daily life a bit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GreyEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 04:18 PM   #24
alja
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennnB View Post
But before anyone gets any ideas, once I got out of the bath and the belt came out of the dishwasher, it went back on me and the keys went back into envelope and into the mailbox! I know you're proably thinking something is wrong with me, but I accepted a dare to resend the keys! So, for all you out there thinking that I vibed myself into oblivion, it didn't happen...yet!!!
You're awesome and I'm a bit jealous of the courage you got. On the other hand even if I got a much longer period of denial at least I'm free to have sex. But in my fantasy I wear a chastity belt quite often.

Congrats on being locked again. Hope it works out well.
alja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 01:13 AM   #25
Pet_Peter

Jenn,

As you are that brave or that loyal, you have posted your keys again, I no longer pity you. So now I'm hoping your mailman gets sick, the post gets on strike, the envelope ends up in the wrong mailbox or the letter simply gets lost. I'm just kidding! Brave girl! Like it!
Pet_Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 07:39 AM   #26
GreyEmily
Account Banned

So, how is it going now?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GreyEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 09:49 AM   #27
lilken0500

very nice. i am wearing a male chastity cage. just think if we were together,
driving each other crazy with frustration.
lilken0500 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk