Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-27-2017, 03:50 AM   #46
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Whenever the names of the sisters changed I had to do a little thinking lol but I love the taboo of the sisters especially since it is a little humiliating especially for one. As with all of your stories you are doing an excellent job and I recommend you doing you uf you try to change your style it may not flow as well. Thank you for your stories I appreciate your work.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 03-02-2017, 08:23 AM   #47
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 11

The next few hours were a blur for Jade. She read and reread all of the main scenes where she wouldn’t be allowed her script to help, or in other words, the all on action scenes. Although it wasn’t her prime thought, Jade had to admit, the script was good. It was intriguing and the characters developed well. At times she did feel submerged into the scenes as if they were happening in front of her eyes.

She was now sat in the room. Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, Iris wasn’t there. Jade still couldn’t wrap her head around what had actually happened in the kitchen earlier. Was it the scene that had turned her on, the pure sensual acts or was it the taboo? What had Iris thought afterwards; her face was so unreadable that she hadn’t been able to tell a thing. There was a knock on the door and Jade turned to face her sister already in her starting outfit. It almost seemed weird to see her sister wearing clothes now. “You know you don’t need to knock to enter your own room?”

“Yeah, but with everything going on it seemed polite. It’s really strange and thought you might want to be alone, especially after downstairs.”
“You know we were only acting Iris?” Jade said, not even believing her own voice.
“We both know there was something more. I fell into the character Jade. IN about half an hour we’re going to be performing for everyone and I’m terrified. We’ll have to simulate sex and I’m worried that it’s just too real. You have a beautiful body Jade.”

The last comment caught Jade by surprise but she couldn’t help smile as her face went red. Her mind scrambled for a response and she just blurted out her first thought. “You too Iris, I mean... we are twins.” Iris snorted lightly with laughter.
“Thanks, but that’s not really what I meant. I’m scared that in the scene I may become pulled in and it’ll become too real. People won’t approve of us if they see arousal, even if it is only the scene.”
“Well... Louise didn’t seem to disapprove,” Jade tried to logically argue.
“Yeah, but that was a kiss, and it wasn’t like really bad.” Iris replied and Jade hung her head slightly, trying to hide just how hot that kiss had actually made her.

Iris slowly approached Jade again, “I mean, you really are gorgeous,” she said after a long pause. Iris lifted her hand slightly and Jade could feel the energy pulsing out of it. She wanted it to touch her, but wasn’t certain why. She tried to tell herself that she was trying to get comfortable in the thought, trying to get ready to play her part. The hand moved forward and rested on the stomach, her sister’s hand on her naked body. Her fingers felt hot to the touch as if the energy was truly pulsing from the tips. The hand moved slowly down the body, over Jade’s bellybutton, before breaking to the side away from her vagina but still sliding down the hop. Finally it came to rest, draped over her thigh with her fingers only a few inches from Jade’s now heavily aroused vagina.

Jade told herself that she wasn’t getting hot, but could feel the slickness between her legs. She knew that her nipples were hardening and knew it was because of Iris’ touch. Iris’ eyes were downcast watching her hand moving. The youthful giggling between the girls seemed long gone; her sister looked so serious, so enthralled in Jade’s body. Her hand squeezed slightly on the thigh and Jade closed her eyes. She let out an involuntary moan causing her eyes to shoot open. Iris looked up suddenly, staring at her, before sheepishly smiling. “Don’t make fun,” she said, “I was just trying to feel comfortable with the touch of your body.”

“I was just acting,” Jade hurriedly lied and Iris nodded solemnly. Iris stood up and walked to the door. She turned back to look back over Jade’s body. Jade marvelled at the sleek beauty of her sister’s body, even if it was unusually clothed. She wondered what her delicate body would feel like in her hands, what Iris’ nipples would feel like in her mouth. Why? Why was she thinking this? She drastically tried to control herself, allowing herself to believe that she was trying to think in character, to come to terms with the fact that she was going to have to pretend to be aroused by Iris, not that she was actually aroused.

“You better get ready Jade, we go on in 30.” Iris turned, sighed and left the room. Even though they’d spent the last days naked together, and their entire lives together, Jade could not get over how beautiful she now found her sister’s body. The slim and toned legs, the hips that were perfectly proportioned with her breasts, and now, whenever she saw her sister’s mouth smile, it felt like her whole body smiled with it. Beyond that, she liked how it felt when her eyes scanned Iris’ body. Sometimes the thoughts made her feel confused, but now, it almost felt natural. However, she had that doubt, that maybe there was something deeper involved than the sexual feelings.

She remembered some of the sisterly moments they’d had in the past as small as they were. She remembered last summer watching a movie on the couch together before bed. Her sister was a little tired and had leaned over to put her head in her lap. It was a standard relaxing position but looking back now, she just wished they were naked and could feel the hot breath against her leg, her cheek brush her thigh and her hair gently tickle her. Jade’s body trembled slightly.

She remembered a time when the power had gone out in their house. Usually an alarm would wake them up but that morning it didn’t go off. When they woke they only had half an hour to get ready and get to college. To save time they’d ended up showering together. At the time there was no sexual conflict in the situation and it was just sisterly time saving. Now thinking back though, she only visualised the water cascading off her skin and the soap bubbles pooling on her breasts and groin. The thought of cleaning her back like then now felt strange, despite no sexual tension at the initial moment. Jade got ready and left for the living room.

Throughout the day the girls had made an incredible effort. The far end of the room now had a makeshift stage and someone had even put in a curtain to rise and fall. The sofas and chairs had been set up facing the stage to give an actual audience feel to the room. Looking at the setup, Jade was almost expecting to see members of the press in the sides. The basic set to use was all ready and now the butterflies were flooding into her stomach. Jade looked back over her shoulder to see Iris casually talking to Becca, a freshman with a side role in the play. She looked nervous, but beautiful. She saw her looking and gave a quick rise.

“Ladies, and more ladies,” Louise began, “Thank you for the opportunity to provide this entertainment for the early evening and thank you to our freshman for helping me out today. Please remember this is a first run and the majority of the scenes, the girls will be allowed a script. They also don’t currently have the benefit of the backstage productions I hope my final show will. However, I know these ladies are willing and ready after a long 24 hours of preparation so please give them your great support, and I hope it builds you up for tonight and for when we continue with pledge week tomorrow.”

A round of applause echoed as the curtain rose and Jade walked onto the stage clutching her script. The play started and it felt right, she threw in as much emotion as possible and everyone tried to give it their all. Most of all though, Iris was wonderful, absolutely stealing the show. If it was anyone other than her sister, she might have actually been jealous of her performance. Her performance had a youthful vigour that was contagious allowing everyone else to feed off it. The scene of the first kiss, in the bathroom, was potent, and you could feel the oxygen go out of the room.

After that scene, there was short break so that Louise could rearrange the set behind the curtain. Suddenly it was changed to represent the character’s house. Jade moved quickly, tearing off her clothes to leave herself naked once more. It was dark and behind the curtain, the majority of sisters had no idea what was happening, but soon they would. Jade suddenly became incredibly nervous before feeling a tap on her shoulder. She turned her head sideways to see her sister’s wonderful naked form.

“Time to sit down,” she said and Jade nodded, flopping onto the sofa. Iris climbed slowly into Jade’s lap with her legs draped over them and her ass pressed against her thigh. Iris’ arms were draped around Jade’s neck and Jade’s hand pressed against her back. They closed their eyes and pressed their lips together as the curtain raised. Everyone in the sorority now saw two sisters, naked, kissing, and entwined. Some gasped in surprise.

Jade pulled her sister in with her hand and rubbed her leg and a flood of emotions poured over her. She couldn’t control herself, having to grab her sister’s tight little breast and sucking hard on her tongue. Jade moaned as she heard her sister gasping for air and the people watching just made it feel all the more intense. IT may have been uncomfortable already, seeing two naked women making love on a stage, bit knowing they were sisters had to emphasise that a hundred times over. That, for some reason, turned Jade on, was pushing her harder into the role. Her sister’s hands moved over her body, touching her breasts and face. The entire room filled with sexual tension. Finally, the kiss broke and Jade said her line. It was perfect. You could feel the energy in the room, but the two girls continued to work through the scene professionally, speaking casually in the nude.

Finally, the scene ended. The lights went out and the curtain dropped again. Iris and she were still in the nude on the sofa. Iris leaned forward and kissed her gently on the cheek, “We are actually doing this,” she whispered.
“We haven’t done anything yet,” Jade explained, still feeling the kiss on her cheek. She didn’t have time to think. They rushed off the stage to get dressed for their next scenes. Soon enough the first act came to a conclusion before the more intense second half. Between acts the curtain was down as they transformed the stage into a bedroom. Jade stood next to the bed with Iris, both only wearing robes to cover up.

Louise came over to the girls. “I have to say, you are looking great out there, don’t you think?”, she asked and Jade only nodded nervously, “You and Iris... I mean... Wow... That was seriously hot,” she said. She was clearly excited and the play must have been going how she had visualised in her mind. She looked at her watch. “Curtain up in 2 minutes.” The bed was in the middle of the stage. Jade removed her robe, handed it to Louise and climbed up onto the bed. The mattress was large and must have been dragged down from one of the senior rules. Jade certainly wasn’t jealous of whoever had that job. It was covered in big pillows and comforters. There was a spot in the middle which looked unusual. IT was a white foam cone. It was underneath the sheets and looked like a big white bump. Jade slid into the middle of the bed, sitting so that the foam lump was between her legs.

Iris took off her robe as well and climbed onto the bed. Her muscles tensed and her body twisted as she worked through the thick blankets. Her contagious happiness echoed around the room as she reached towards the middle of the bed. She moved so that the foam bump was between her legs as well, facing Jade. Jade could feel her hot skin as she draped a leg over hers. Jade lifted her other leg to allow Iris to slide her leg underneath of it. Their legs were now draped over one another with vaginas pushed up against the cone, simulating a scissoring position. They scooted in closer to get comfortable.

Jade moved one of her hands so that it was on her sister’s thigh and then reached across her body to grab her hand. They held each other’s arms tightly, pulling each other into the foam. Jade could feel Iris’ body pressing against her bare pussy through the foam. Iris had a wicked look on her face and Jade knew it was because the curtain was about to rise. Louise started to move off the stage and the curtain began to rise.

“Oh!” Iris moaned loudly suddenly pushing the play into reality as she became her character. She and Siobhan started to writhe on the bed, pushing their pussies together. The curtain was now all the way up as the audience was watching them, throwing their heads back and moaning loudly. Siobhan felt her nipples hardening and her pussy go wet. She could feel her juices soaking into the sheets but she didn’t care. She looked across and kept her eyes on her lover, watching the way she moved at the waist, twisting and gyrating fluidly. Her breasts moved and oh god, the voice. Jasmine was screaming in a sexy, staccato fashion. She was chanting Siobhan over and over again. Siobhan followed her lead, grinding, moaning, and loving every minute.

She adored the resistance that her pussy met with each movement. She loved the feelings of her lover’s body pulling back. Each thrusting of Jasmine’s hip, each grind, worked a feeling through to Siobhan’s pussy. The soft silk sheets pressed against Siobhan’s clit, sliding up and down. Each movement made caused a chill to run up the spine. Siobhan bit her lip to keep from screaming in a fashion too unreserved.

“Oh fuck me!” her sister yelled and suddenly Jade was looking at her sister again, but it didn’t matter. She moved her hand from her thigh to grab her own breast, squeezing it and pinching her nipples. She and Iris started to rock their hips faster, pushing even harder. Iris’ hair was in her face and she was playing with her own breasts. A growl escaped from Jade’s throat and soon they weren’t even thrashing in a rhythm, just wild, animal motions. Then... both girls arched as they imitated the orgasm simultaneously, but Jade’s face almost fell as the feelings subsided. IT was jsut pretence, at least that’s what she said.

Jade knew that she was actually pretty close to a genuine orgasm, but she knew that she had to stop. She looked over to Iris who was already slowing down, preparing to continue her performance. Jade suddenly recalled where she was and what she was doing and said her next line. Iris said her next line as they rose from the bed, walking around casually. Still naked, but no longer sexual.

The play kept going and Jade’s thoughts became straight once again. If anything, she became even sharper in the next scenes. They seemed to hit the right pace for everything, even the scenes where they still needed a script. Finally, the play started to build towards its crescendo. One scene and then another. The second to last scene was the dramatic climax of the play. Two very important elements in the play came together and seemingly explode. Jade played it calmly, but passionately, trying to show and intense reserve. Jade could tell, looking out at her sorority, the way they sat forward in their seats, hands over their mouths, it was working. When Iris spat out the final lines of the scenes the audience gasped, just as they were supposed to and then it went black.

Finally, the final scene had arrived, the final sexual action of the play. The last scene once again took place in the character’s bedroom. The stage was still dark as Jade disrobed once more and the bed was moved back into position. This time there was no foam cone in the centre of the bed. The final scene wasn’t really a scene at all, more of an aside. Jade needed to give a monologue regarding her character’s business dealings in a highly sexualised scene. It was an exclamation point on Louise’s story. Even though she had gone through everything else, Jade was still nervous about this scene.

Jade climbed up onto the bed and sat with her back against the headboard and spread her legs wide. There weren’t blankets or pillows anymore meaning if the curtain was already up, the whole sorority would be staring straight at her spread bare pussy. Then Iris walked back out onto the stage and climbed onto the bed, naked once more. She got onto her hands and knees and crawled between Jade’s legs.

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 03-02-2017, 04:50 PM   #48
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my very erotic excellent chapter, loved the nude scenes I could visualize the two of them together. So looking forward to what happens next thank you
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 03-24-2017, 07:47 AM   #49
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 12

As Iris approached Jade; her face looked nervous and innocent. Her eye lashes were long and her face pale in the low light. She looked up at Jade once more, giving a little smile. Jade winked back at her, with no idea what else to do. Jade breathed heavily. She knew her pussy was already wet or perhaps still wet from before and couldn’t help but wonder what Iris smelled as she carefully lowered her head between her legs. Her ass was up in the air, pointing out towards the viewers. Iris moved so that her nose was barely an inch away from her twin sister’s clitoris, just barely hovering above it; but no closer. Jade could feel the heat of her breath against her wet pussy; her clitoris ached when the breath pressured against it. Jade’s eyes rolled back in her head, her nipples hardening in natural response. Then the lights came back on, and the curtain rose. Now Jade moaned theatrically, throwing her head back.

Jade moaned for a little while, just letting the crowd watch as her sister’s head bobbled a little, while she imitated eating her pussy. Jade looked out to the crowd with a devilish look on her face. Jade began the monologue. Iris continued to pretend to eat her pussy, with her ass wiggling bare to the crowd. Everyone in the sorority had a perfect view of Iris’ asshole. Jade couldn’t help but wonder what her mother would think.

Then Jade started to speak faster, as her monologue became more aggressive. Following the actions that Louise had laid out in the script and in their brief talks. Jade pushed her hand down between her legs and pressed her fingers against Iris’ forehead. She shoved once hard. Iris grunted and flopped all the way over, backwards, onto the bed, as if the push was with the strength of a superhero. Her breasts momentarily slid up towards her face as she landed on her back and then jiggled lightly on her chest. Jade kept talking.

After a few more words, Jade leaned forward on her hands and knees and started to crawl forward. Iris was still lying on her back on the bed, but it was important that Jade ignored her. She stared out into the crowd and delivered her lines. During the speech though, Jade crawled over the top of her sister. Her knee landed lightly on her thigh, her left hand on her breast, but she continued to crawl slowly. She felt Iris’ body slide underneath her own and could feel her breath on her tits, her stomach and finally her pussy. Finally she reached the edge of the bed, moving through the long beautiful hair, and she kept talking.

Iris, now behind her, rolled over onto her stomach. She waited a moment, as per the choreography, and then popped up onto her knees behind Jade. Jade kept talking, ignoring her sister. Iris grabbed her ass cheeks now, her fingers sinking into Jade’s flesh, and then spread them wide. Jade however, continued to belt out her lines, ostensibly ignoring her.

She then lowered her face between her ass cheeks and only Jade could tell that she had stopped just an inch short of the little pink anus. She started to bob her head just like she had before, pretending to now eat her asshole, but Jade continued to ignore her. She was using all her will, since she could now feel Iris’ hair draped over her ass cheeks and the air blowing against the little hole. Part of her really wanted to just push her ass back, to actually feel the lips pressed against her anus, but she kept saying the lines.

Finally, she lifted one foot and placed it against Iris’ stomach. She said her very last line and then she kicked back so that Iris flopped down onto the bed. And then, the curtain dropped again. The play was finished, it was all out of her hands and she knew she’d put on as great of a show as she could. They’d done it now, helping each other through and fighting those confusing thoughts. Now she just wondered what everyone else thought. She closed her eyes and then she heard it. She heard the applause ring out from her sorority sisters and in that moment she had to fight back tears, because it felt almost like an orgasm; absolutely perfect.

Following the moments, she accepted a hug from Louise, and then she exchanged the biggest hug with Iris. They bowed to the sisters as nobody around them could contain the buzz and excitement. Louise thanked everybody for the privilege of practicing her play and she received a huge standing ovation. Everybody started talking in groups and Jade felt ecstatic. Everyone thought she was perfect, that she and Iris nailed it and there was no judgement from anyone, no disappointment. All of the tension she’d felt beforehand had slipped into nothingness.

Finally, Monica took to the stage. “Ladies, I think we need to give one more massive cheer for Louise and the wonderful cast.” Everybody stood up and applauded, including the freshman who cheered on for Louise. “I know for a fact that this has got me seriously hot under the collar, and I’m going to guess I’m not the only one. So before this evenings meeting begins, we’re going to take a break, so if everyone can go to their room to get whatever they need to off their chests. Be back in the dining room for 10 please.” Everyone cheered again and started to disband from the room.

Jade and Iris were about to walk off as well when they were stopped on route by Louise. “Hey girls, I just wanted to say that the performance was... incredible. I mean, with such a short time to prepare, you really kicked ass. What I hadn’t told you before this was that the whole thing was being recorded and since it turned out so much better than expected, I wanted to know if I could show it to some names of the industry to get my work out there?”

“Well I think I’m OK with it, Iris?” Jade replied.
“Yeah, no problem,” Iris confirmed. We were only acting.

“Thank you so much, I obviously wouldn’t want to do it without your permission. I mean, it was really great. I mean, I reckon I can generate such a buzz about this now. Off-Broadway may be the way to elevate myself as a career. Also, one more thing, I’m not actually sure I’ve seen such natural acting and I’m not sure how popular this role would first be, so would you be up for it if I need anyone?”

Jade and Iris both laughed. “I think we’ll have to see about that one.” All three girls hugged and headed upstairs to the bedrooms. Once finally there Iris, still naked as the rules of the house dictated, dropped onto her bed and sighed lightly. “You really are a great actress Jade. I mean, there were definitely times when... Never mind,” she said. Iris was clearly blushing all of a sudden and looking down at her feet.
“No what is it?” Jade asked. Her sister seemed very nervous for some reason.

“Well...” she said, staring at her hands whiles her fingers twisted together, “Well, there were just some times when we were rehearsing or something and you know, and you would perform so well, that it wasn’t... you know, just acting any more. I could, like, feel the emotions we were meant to be trying to create.”

It may have been the quick celebratory drink, but for some reason, Jade still couldn’t quite figure out what her sister was trying to say. “I don’t understand...” she said.

“Oh my God Jade, fine, I’ll just come out and say it. Your passion was sometimes making me feel aroused. Sometimes it felt like it wasn’t acting, like you really wanted me and I wanted you. So I just wanted to say how great you must be, because you made me feel that way,” Iris blurted out in a single breath. Jade felt like the wind had been knocked out of her. Everything she was feeling, all the confusion and insecurity, her sister had felt as well. The realisation was almost too much in a day of so many happenings. What did it really mean?

“Oh, Iris,” Jade said suddenly, but the words didn’t come out with the soft sympathy and understanding she meant, and now had for her sister, so it was completely misread.

“I know, I shouldn’t have said it, but after the kisses and stuff I had to. Now I feel like a pervert, twisted and weird,” she scrambled, “It really was supposed to be saying how good your acting was. I know you aren’t really attracted to me and I don’t... I don’t want to be attracted to you.” There it was, that slight slip that set everything rolling in Jade’s brain. ‘Don’t want to be’ rather than ‘not.’ Her sister had just said far more than she meant to.

Jade stared at her now, looking at the bright pink quivering lips, the hair messily draping over her shoulders and slightly covering her breasts, those perky little breasts and pointed nipples; the flat, toned stomach and beautiful long legs; she looked between the legs and saw the tight, red slit between them. Jade realised that she, herself, hadn’t just been acting, and had been feeling something for her and now needed to stop internally lying. What was more; this beautiful creature felt the same way about her. Part of her tried to shout out a warning, said that she should get dressed and run for the hills immediately, but then her sister spoke, in that sweet voice, breaking which must have been an uncomfortably long silence for her.

“I’m sorry Jade, I wouldn’t have said anything, but I just felt I needed to in the moment...” she said, but upon hearing the innocent and vulnerable voice, it pushed everything else out of Jade’s head. She needed Iris now and pounced forward, toppling her backwards onto the bed. Iris spread her legs as her head landed back against the headboard. Jade landed on top of her, between her legs. Her breasts pushed against her nipples and Jade planted her lips onto her sister’s. For a moment, Iris felt frozen under Jade’s body, her lips stiff and body rigid.

“Jade,” she said, muffled by Jade’s mouth. Then, Jade felt her entire body relax and heard her let out a low sigh. Her lips softened and arms wrapped around her as Iris accepted the kiss. Jade’s entire body felt on fire as Iris’ arms pulled her into her. Their tongues met in each other’s moths, as Jade tried to taste every delicious part of her. Iris reciprocated, lapping at the invader and tasting her saliva. Jade’s nipples were hard and the four points rubbed against each other as their nipples pressed into each other’s breasts. Jade could feel her sister’s pussy pushing against her own, wet. Jade’s clit was hard and as they kissed, Jade started to grind her hips into her sister’s. Jade put her hands onto Iris’ hips, holding her in place so that she could grind into her.

Iris’ clit was hard as well and Jade could hear her gasping into her mouth as she moved. She felt Iris thrusting her hips up into her as well and she breathed deeply, trying to breathe in her sister’s wonderful scent as she kept the pressure on. Her sister’s clean shaven pussy was so wet that son both of them were dripping wet. The wetness cut down on any hint of friction and soon, they were sliding easily, cunts rubbing smoothly and deliciously. Jade broke the kiss and lightly licked her sister’s neck. Despite never being a licker before, she wanted to taste all of her sister.

“Oh yeah, lick me Jade, and my God, Fuck me!” her sister moaned as she sucked on her ear lobe. Jade felt Iris’ hands moving around her sides as she tried to rub Jade’s breasts. Jade pushed back, using her hips, pushing her own body into a more erect position. Iris’ ear popped out of her mouth and she watched as her sister’s hands flew up to her breasts. Jade kept rocking her hips, rubbing her clit against hers. Her hands moved over Jade’s breasts, squeezing the flesh and pinching the hard nipples. Jade was gasping for air and looking at her little sister’s beautiful face.

Jade started to press her clit harder into her sister’s body, moving faster. She could feel the orgasm starting to build inside of her. It was like a vibrating hum deep inside of her body, building and building, and then it suddenly reached an unbearable crescendo. She heard herself yell out and then the most intense wave of pleasure she’d felt washed over her body and in that instance she felt nothing else. The feeling was so transcendent; so far beyond any orgasm she’d ever had in her life, that she couldn’t put it into words. It was, without hyperbole, heaven. She fell forward against her sister’s chest, breathing heavily.

It took a few minutes before Jade was completely in control of herself again. She was laying on one of her sister’s breasts and she could feel her hands playing with her hair. Jade looked and saw that one of the little pink nipples was right next to her lips. Jade opened her mouth and sucked it in. She felt a shiver run through her sister’s body as she began to suck on the nipple. Jade moved a hand over the other breast, kneading it carefully. She knew that her sister hadn’t cum yet, she was still just on the edge. Jade wanted, no needed, to push her over. She needed to reward her with the pleasure she had just felt. Iris kept playing with Jade’s hair, something that guaranteed to drive Jade wild.

After a few minutes of gently playing with her breasts, Jade pulled back, letting the tip pop audibly from her mouth. Iris whimpered and looked up at her, “What are you doing?” she asked and Jade just smiled. Jade put her hand under Iris’ armpits and started to pull her up. At first she just laid there, but then she understood, as Jade carefully managed to set her in a seated position against the headboard. Her knees were together.

Jade got down on her hands and knees on the bed and crawled towards her, looking into her bright, almost feverishly aroused eyes. Jade put her hands on her sister’s knees and spread the legs apart. Iris blushed and bit her fingertips. She looked so sexy and innocent, as Jade let her hands run o the inside of her thighs, slowly moving to the point where the legs came together. She continued to slowly crawl forwards and in seconds she was right between Iris’ legs. Jade breathed in deeply, taking in the aroma of her sister’s arousal, so delicate and so feminine. Jade’s mouth watered at the prospect. Iris’ legs now spread wide and her pussy lips were open. They were so tight and pink and Jade needed to feel the silky skin. Iris was literally dripping wet, her cunt leaving little drops on the pillow below. Her clit was hard and almost vibrating with arousal. Jade moved her head closer.

“Oh fuck Jade, please lick my cunt, I need it,” Iris finally said, overwhelmed by the slow, teasing pace. She bounced up and down as she begged, her tits bouncing and pussy dripping. Jade couldn’t make her, or herself, wait any longer. She leaned forward and pressed her face into her sister’s cunt.

“Oh Christ!” Iris moaned and Jade felt her body go rigid. Her pussy lips were so soft that her lips felt like they melted into them. She felt the hard nip press against her nose, so she wiggled it and smiled when she heard Iris gasp. Jade opened her mouth and started to lap at her sister’s cunt. Her juices and Jades were slathered all over the pussy lips. She tasted salty, thick and heavenly. Jade’s tongue moved up and down the wet slit, poking inside of her body. She wanted to suck out all the juices then, to taste every inch of her. She liked the way that the thick honey felt on her tongue and the inside of her cheeks. She kept licking, lapping and sucking for as long as she could, savouring every drop and moment. She felt her own cunt getting wet and the juices running down her own leg.

She couldn’t stop there; she knew what her sister needed. She licked up to the top of the pussy, finding the hard little clit. Tentatively, Jade stuck her tongue out and flicked the hard nub once. Instantly her sister moaned and then her hands flew up and grabbed Jade’s head, pulling her in. Jade smiled as she saw her sister ready to burst. Jade moved her lips over her clit, popping it into her mouth. It felt hard and smooth and tasted of the juices. Jade sucked on it slowly, letting her tongue swirl around on it.

While she sucked on her sister’s clit, she moved her fingers up between Iris’ legs. The pussy was still sipping wet, even wetter now that it was coated in Jade’s saliva. Jade could feel the heat of the pussy as her ginger brushed against it. She didn’t stop licking her as the fingers began to slowly push into the tight pussy. One finger at first and Jade felt her body squeeze her tight. She was so incredibly tight that at first, she wasn’t sure that she could fit another finger inside, but carefully she worked it in. Jade felt the ridges inside of her body and the soft, wet, pillowy inside of her pussy. She moved her tongue and fingers in unison and could hear Iris panting as she started to increase the pace, faster and faster, but always with the same speed for both tongue and fingers. Iris’ hands pulled hard on Jade’s hair and Jade heard her start to hold her breath. For a brief second she was completely quiet and her body became completely stiff.

“Oh God!” she suddenly sighed and then her whole body shook as she slowly relaxed, her breath coming out in a hard, ragged moan. Jade tasted her cum, thicker and creamier that her earlier arousal as it dripped from her cunt. Jade licked it up, savouring the flavour of her sister’s sexual essence. Then slowly, she moved back and sat down on the bed, her face glistening with her sister’s juices.

For a moment, Jade just looked at Iris as she slid back down the bed looking completely relaxed. Eventually her eyes opened and she looked at Jade and giggled. Jade giggled back and leaned towards her. They kissed, this time less erotically, but perhaps more passionately. Their tongues dipped gently into each other’s mouths, her sister’s juices mixing on their lips. Finally she broke the kiss.

“That was amazing!” she said, “I’ve never really done anything that seemed like that.”
“Well, I wouldn’t think so, I’m your only sister,” Jade said and Iris giggled conspiratorially. It was their little taboo together, or incredibly huge taboo together and it felt amazing to share in it.
“I don’t just mean that, I mean I’ve never had that great of an orgasm,” she explained.
“Well, it may not be the last,” Jade hinted. Iris then gave her a strange little look, but didn’t say anything. Jade saw her apprising her and finally couldn’t take it any longer.
“What?” Jade asked, “What are you looking at?” Iris giggled again but spoke back quickly.
“Can I try something I’ve never tried?” she asked.
“What?”
“Just say that I can and I will show you,” she said, biting her lip and giving a naughty look. Jade had no chance of resisting that. She bit her lip back.
“Deal,” she said.

“Get up on your hands and knees,” she said excitedly. Jade didn’t have any idea what she had in mind but she’d promised. Jade was so aroused at that point she’d have probably agreed to anything Iris suggested anyway. Jade quickly got onto her hands and knees on the bed, facing Iris.

“What now?” Jade asked. Iris didn’t say anything, just got up from the bed and walked around so that she was behind Jade. Jade looked over her shoulder and watched as her sister climbed onto the bed behind her. She had a very serious look on her face. She leaned forward and spread Jade’s ass cheeks apart. For a brief second, Jade just felt the hot breath and then something much more. A hot, wetness appeared on her asshole and Jade realised she was licking it.

“Holy fuck Iris,” Jade said, her knees feeling weak. The tongue was hot and delicate against her asshole. Nobody had ever done that to her before. The feeling was intense. There were so many nerves there and Iris was so gentle. The tongue lapped up and down on her anus, and she felt her sister probe the little crinkled spot with her tongue. She varied between lapping with the tongue thick and flat and poking with it rigid. Whatever she was doing, it always felt amazing. As Iris continued to lick, Jade rubbed her own breast with one of her hands, barely keeping balance. The sensation got more intense and Jade needed something more. Iris lapped slowly and lovingly for a long time, but Jade felt a tension rising.

“Oh, Iris, please babe, put something in my ass,” Jade begged. She’d never wanted this before even when guys she’d been with had begged for it. Now she was actually the one begging for it, and she needed something there now.

“What?” Iris asked, her tongue briefly moving from the ass. She buried her face back in to it as she waited for an answer.

“I don’t care, shove your fingers up my ass, God please hurry,” Jade begged, squeezing on her breasts hard. She felt her sister’s tongue move away from her asshole as Iris re-positioned. She heard her lick one of the fingers and then she placed it against Jade’s asshole. Even as Iris set her finger, she rolled over onto her back, her legs draped over the side of the bed. Her face was now directly under Jade’s pussy and Jade squatted down onto her face, placing her pussy onto her mouth.

Jade felt Iris’ tongue raking over her swollen clitoris and she squealed in delight. As Iris started to lick, Jade looked underneath her body and saw the top of her head and beautiful eyes looking back up at her. She smiled around the pussy and then started to shove her finger into the asshole. She was gentle but fast. Jade grunted a little as the pressure built and felt the finger slip inside of her. The mouth kept its constant pressure as the finger dipped inch by inch into her ass. She felt each knuckle pop into her ass and groaned each time but in a way which suggested she wanted more. Finally the hand was against her ass signalling the finger was all the way in. Iris started to stroke her finger inside of Jade’s asshole to the same rhythm that she licked her cunt.

Jade was too unbearably horny to stand this for very long. The speed built and Jade began to moan loudly. Jade just kept chanting her sister’s name, over and over again, in time with the movements. As the pleasure of the second orgasm washed over her, all she could think about was her sister and how much she loved her. The emotion she felt as she came added to the pure physical power of the orgasm and as it subsided, she found that there were tears in her eyes, tears of pure joy.

Last edited by sarahsarah; 03-26-2017 at 06:57 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 03-25-2017, 07:21 PM   #50
The Slutty Princess

Holy shit, Sarah!

This was a tremendously written installment! God, you got me turned on, my panties wet, and my nipples harder than diamonds! Awesome writing! I can't wait to read the next installment!

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The Slutty Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 07-30-2017, 12:28 PM   #51
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for not updating this for a while but I will be returning to this shortly.

I am hoping to get an update to this story in the next couple of weeks. If there is anything you would particularly like to see, feedback or any questions then let me know please.

I hope you also take the time to read my other work I've started 'Dare! The Hidden Power' based off the film Nerve which I am hoping to update in the next few weeks as well.

All the best,

Sarah

Old 08-15-2017, 05:04 PM   #52
tommo000

i would like to see some piss play and maybe some scat incest but do what ever you want as it been so good so far
tommo000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 11:29 AM   #53
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommo000 View Post
i would like to see some piss play and maybe some scat incest but do what ever you want as it been so good so far
Thanks. Scat is way outside my interest unfortunately so I can probably guarantee that it won't feature.

All going well, I should have a new chapter out on Friday, Apologies again for the delays everyone

Old 08-18-2017, 07:38 AM   #54
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 13

Iris finally slid out from underneath Jade, her face wet for an entirely different reason to Jade’s. After Jade caught her breath, she rolled over onto her back and looked directly at her sister. She was sitting on the corner of the bed now, her finger inside her moth. She was sucking dutifully on the finger that only moments earlier had been deep inside Jade’s ass. She was a dirty thing and Jade couldn’t help but wonder where the future was going to lead them. Jade grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back down on top of her. Iris giggled and placed the wet finger into Jade’s mouth providing her the taste of saliva and her own ass; Jade loved the complete sensation.

“Tastes good, doesn’t it?” Iris asked and Jade laughed and nodded. “I can’t believe that this has actually happened. Were you always feeling this way? I mean, wow,” Iris asked sucking off the remaining juices on her hand.
“Sort of I suppose,” Jade said, suddenly feeling slightly sheepish.
“So why didn’t you say anything?”
“Why didn’t you? You seemed so in character, I thought you were only acting,” Jade explained. Iris snorted in laughter.

“Me? Really? You were the one who was taking notes, listening intently to Louise. I mean, if you felt anything you could’ve just responded to all the hints I always drop. Remember all those times I would lay in your lap while we watched movies, the time I tried to get in the shower with you. You even caught me masturbating on the bed before and I had to pretend I was sleeping. It’s hardly like I’m subtle Jade,” Iris complained and now it was Jade’s turn to burst out laughing. Iris joined in. Maybe they were better actresses than they actually thought as somehow they’d both fooled the other.

Jade impulsively leaned forward and kissed her passionately, but gently this time. The sisters couldn’t even help but playfully giggle even when they kissed. After a while the kiss broke, and they were lying on the bed holding each other, content. After a long while, Iris broke the silence. “So what does this mean,” she asked, “What happens next?”

Jade had absolutely no idea. She had been wondering the exact same thing; that seemed a regular occurrence now. It seemed they were always thinking the same thing. “I don’t know Iris,” Jade replied, “I can’t say what’s going to happen in the future. This obviously isn’t normal. However in this sorority it isn’t unheard of, we aren’t the first sisters to be together and the others were accepted. I don’t know if I want it to stop.” Jade looked over her shoulder. “However I do know one thing.”

“What’s that?” Iris asked.
“We need to be downstairs in 5 minutes for the meeting. You know it’s another night of fun,” Jade joked. “I’m a little bit nervous about spending a night with Monica though. She kind of scares me,” Jade confessed.
Iris smiled. “I’m sure it’ll be fine. It might be the sophomore card anyway and that means you’ll be with Liv and she seems nice. Plus you get to share her with Becca and that could be a really fun night.”
Jade giggled, “You say that, but I already think I’m exhausted. I’m not sure I could handle a night like the first one of these. Anyway, we better get moving.”

The sisters quickly straightened out their hair, cleaned their faces and hurried down the stairs, not having enough time to shower. They were the last of the pledges to enter the room and they hurried to join the other naked girls in the middle of the room. A few of the girls gave them knowing looks and smiled. Beth gave an exaggerated whiff of the air and grinned knowingly at Jade who only blushed. Becky gave her a big stare and winked at her but there was something else there. There was an extremely worried look. Jade continued to look around the room at the girls she noticed that once again one was missing, Mia. She looked over to Becky for indication of what was going on but Becky was only staring anxiously at the door, looking for something.

Jade looked around the pledges and was surprised to see how scared Kylie and Vickie looked. They were both staring down at the ground and appeared to be shaking in fear. Jade continued to search around the room and her eyes rested on Monica. She seemed to be the only one who wasn’t smiling. Not only that but she looked outright angry about something. Monica held up her hand silencing the room and everyone hushed but some of the peculiar expressions around the room did not change. “Good evening pledges,” she seemed to say calmly. “I do hope that you all had a good time earlier and over the last couple of hours.” Monica looked around the room and let her gaze fall over the pledges. Immediately Kylie looked to the floor again.

“The point of last night was to discover your animalistic natures and connect with your sisters on an intimate level. I think that was all a success. Tonight is a new lesson however. Tonight you will learn about satisfying another and providing for them. You are going to learn to appreciate the importance of others. However before that happens, we have a matter to resolve. Earlier in the evening two of our pledges here made a mistake. In this sorority we appreciate and accept exhibitionism; at times it is even encouraged as you may find out tomorrow but being caught is an entirely different matter. It reflects badly on this sorority which ends up reflecting badly on me as its president.”

“Vickie and Kylie please step forward,” Monica stated. A few of the pledges fidgeted and there were nervous looks around the room. Becky continued to stare anxiously at the door. Jade could see that the two girls who stepped forward were shaking in fear as Monica’s expression gave nothing away. “You see everyone, while we were enjoying the last few hours of fun, these two girls decided to get a bit frisky as well. Unfortunately for all of us they did it in front of an open window looking to the outside. As a result we received a phone call from the police after a neighbour complained about public indecency. Although we only received a warning a lesson must be taught and these two girls need to be punished.” Monica paused as some murmuring echoed around the room.

Vickie and Kylie waited anxiously for the murmuring to stop, neither of them was certain of what was to come next. “Ladies, do you have anything to say to defend yourselves?” Monica asked.
“I’m sorry,” Kylie began, “We were really turned on and everyone else had left the room. We didn’t really think about the window being open. It won’t happen again, I promise.”
“You’re right it won’t happen again. To ensure it doesn’t we’re going to give you a reminder about what might happen if it does. This sorority cannot have its pristine image across the campus ruined by a couple of careless bitches.”

“Come on Monica. The girls said they’re sorry,” Jenny cut in. “Let’s just move on with the initiation already and let it pass with a warning this once.”
“Don’t think to address the president like that or you may end up joining them,” Monica responded harshly. A few of the other juniors and sophomores murmured amongst themselves. “Samantha, Sophie, bring two tables” Monica ordered. The two girls disappeared momentarily and then reappeared with two of the smaller tables and some handcuffs.

The two girls took hold of Kylie and Vickie and brought them forward, bent them over at the waist and proceeded to cuff the girl’s hands and ankles to the table legs. Both girls were now entirely on display to the entire group. “According to the written sorority laws, the punishment for this type of offence is a caning. However, as the law states, an official punishment must be delivered by a member of the offenders class,” Monica stated. “Therefore I will draw a name from this bowl to determine which of the freshman will administer the punishment.” The pledges waited anxiously as Monica dipped her hand down and drew out a slip of paper.

“Jade, please step forward,” Monica commanded. The room was now full of an uncomfortable air of doubt and anxiety. Each sister was looking to the next for support of what to do. Nobody but Monica seemed to want this to happen, but nobody was intervening. Monica smiled as Jade walked towards her and the two prone, shaking girls. She slowly took out what looked to be a long hard stick from behind her and the fear in Kylie and Vickie’s eyes seemed to double instantly.

Jade sighed at the sight of it. The item looked brutal and painful. “Please Monica,” Vickie began before Monica held up a hand to silence her.
“You do not talk to me from that position, be thankful that you aren’t currently gagged,” Monica stated. Jade stepped forward and took the stick from Monica. While she did it, Monica pulled her in quickly into a kiss and Jade felt that feeling of herself melt again. She couldn’t help it. She wanted to despise this girl at the moment, but the second her lips locked she wanted nothing more than to serve her.

“I believe 100 hits for each girl ought to get the lesson across well enough,” Monica stated and both Kylie and Vickie whimpered in fear.
“Come on Monica, that’s enough,” Becky spoke up, “There’s no need for this. It isn’t what the sorority is about.”
Monica held her hand up to Becky. “The next person to speak up will be put to a vote amongst the seniors on whether they will also face punishment. The senior girls have already voted unanimously in favour of this.” Becky silenced herself and looked away in frustration.
“If I see anything less than 100% I will be upset,” Monica stated. “Begin!” Both Vickie and Kylie instinctively tensed at the word, awaiting the feeling of wood on flesh.

“No!” Jade replied loudly
“What did you just say?” Monica questioned.
Jade threw the cane against one of the walls in defiance. “I said No! You can punish me, you can humiliate me. However, you cannot force me to hurt my sisters. I won’t do it. I can’t do it.”
Monica looked as if she had just been slapped in the face. However that shocked look slowly turned to a wicked smile. “You’re right. I can’t force you to hurt them. However I may be able to convince you to change your mind. Go to the kitchen now little sister.”
Jade turned and stormed through the door, down the stairs and into the kitchen area.

Jade waited patiently in the kitchen for about 5 minutes. She had no idea what was now happening upstairs. She hadn’t heard any screams or shouts. In fact she hadn’t heard anything until the door at the top of the stairs opened again. As it opened she heard Monica’s voice. “If anybody comes down, they will be expelled from the sorority.” The door upstairs slammed close and suddenly Monica appeared looking incredibly calm.

“You remember the last time you were in this room don’t you?” Monica asked. Jade simply nodded. “Well,” Monica began, “There are currently 3 options for you. Option 1 is you go upstairs, apologise to me in front of everyone and beg to punish those two girls.”
Jade swallowed thickly and looked up at Monica scared, but shook her head no.
“OK, well option 2 is you get kicked out of this sorority. The senior girls vote on all major decisions and they are all loyal to me. After that I will simply get your sister to take your place in the punishment,” Monica explained. Again Jade simply shook her head no.
“Well, that only leaves option 3. I am still annoyed about you interrupting me with Holly. So I propose that instead of you punishing the girls upstairs, you take whatever I request of you right now, and we will state that we reached a nice and friendly agreement down here.”

Jade looked up at Monica’s straight expression and thought back to what she had seen with Holly. “OK, I want you to punish me,” Jade said nodding. “I will take the punishment instead, whatever you want to give to me.”

“You remember this don’t you,” Monica stated as she pulled out the recognisable ginger plug n which she had previously threatened to use with Holly. Jade simply nodded. “Good, now get over my knee.” Monica sat down on one of the chairs as Jade slowly moved forward, her heart suddenly seeming to beat excitedly as somehow she actually felt slightly aroused. She laid herself over Monica’s lap, nervously tense knowing nobody was going to come to her aid, the way she had with Holly.

“That’s a good girl,” the president mocked, letting her hand rest on Jade’s warm ass, caressing it slowly. Monica shifted in her seat moving Jade around, pulling and pushing until she was testing over her thighs, ass up in the air and her groin pressing against the president’s thighs. “Give me your hands,” Monica demanded calmly, pulling out a piece of string. “I’m betting you’ve never been properly spanked before, so I’m not going to have you try and stop me,” Monica stated.

Jade blushed. Monica was right; she had never been spanked other than playfully. She heaved in a breath, feeling intimately aware of her body as Jade reached her hands behind her, letting Monica take them and tie them tightly behind her back. She could feel the president’s warm thigh against her groin. She blushed further as Monica pushed down on her back slightly, angling her ass up into the air. Jade’s breath came in quiet pants as she squirmed.

Once her hands were secure, Monica wasted no time in letting her hand rest against her ass. She rubbed her hand slowly around and felt the glistening juices on Jade’s pussy. Monica fingered over it lightly causing Jade to jump and twitch. “Maybe this won’t be such a punishment for you after all,” Monica teased, “You’re so wet I think you might cause a flood down here. Maybe this is what you’ve wanted all along, someone to take charge and teach you your place, make you accountable for your actions. You wouldn’t be the first girl and not the last either.” Monica stroked her ass again before sliding her fingers down, slipping between the folds. She was so slick and hot against her fingers, so ready for her to do whatever she wanted down there.

“Please don’t,” Jade whimpered, jerking as her fingers brushed against her. As Jade whimpered for her not to do it, she knew that her clit was throbbing against the president’s thigh, her legs jerking slightly with every single touch. There was an ache deep inside her that was begging to be filled, begging for those fingers to slide deep inside her warm, wet pussy.

“But you’re so wet,” Monica stated, sinking one finger inside her with ease, taking to heed of the whimpers. “You’re mouth is saying no but your pussy is pleading yes. It wants to be filled like the horny slut that you are.” Monica slowly twisted the finger inside her, feeling the way she twitched and clenched. She roamed freely with the finger as Jade moaned.

“I’m not a slut,” Jade moaned, trembling at the invasion. Jade wasn’t sure why she was squirming so much but she had to bite down moans as the feel of the finger inside of her pushed her on. She wanted to be full; she wanted to be fucked desperately, by anything. The president slipped her finger out of the surprisingly tight, wet pussy and wiped it on the back of her leg.
“Right,” she said, “Because if you weren’t a slut, you wouldn’t be getting off on being put over my lap. You can’t fool me Jade, not when I can see exactly how wet you are.” She brought her hand down on the round, perfect ass with a resounding slap.

Jade jerked and clenched, letting out a little squeak. At first, the slap didn’t even really register, but the feeling quickly caught up to her. It stung, made het squirm, fighting against the string keeping her arms behind her back. That feeling made her change her mind. “I can’t do this,” she gasped, “You can’t make me. Let me go, I’ll leave if I have to and... I don’t know. I just don’t want to do this.”

Monica just started to laugh. “You think that now I have you tied up over my lap that I’m going to actually let you just go?” she asked. “Oh no my dear, I’m not going to let you go until I’ve exacted every ounce of penance from this perfect skin. I’m not going to stop until your ass blushes a nice fiery red for me. You can tell whoever you like, or you can just accept this is happening and move on as a member of this sorority. But just remember that every time you set a foot wrong, you’ll be back with me getting your ass beaten raw. A bit of pain is better than expulsion? Besides, judging from how wet your cunt is, you might actually enjoy this, especially afterwards when I take out my strapon and ram your cunt and ass until you’re screaming. Now shut up and take it, slut.”

Old 02-01-2018, 02:42 PM   #55
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default Continue?

Hello all

I've been very busy for the last 6 months and as such have done little to nothing in terms of writing. I am considering a return to it however if I get some spare time in the coming months.

I wanted to know if there is any interest in me continuing this story or whether people would prefer for me to focus on one of my other stories or even to start a new story.

All the best

Sarah x

Old 02-02-2018, 12:02 AM   #56
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Sarah

You are an amazing writer and a well established Get Dare author it is great to see that you will have a bit more time for writing.

Please continue I look forward to the next twist

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrCharcol for this post:
Old 02-08-2018, 09:44 AM   #57
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 14

Monica took Jade firmly by the hair and reached behind her pulling out a ball gag. “In special circumstances like these, I’m not going to be taking any chances darling,” Monica informed the distressed girl. “You need this nice little bit of discipline so you can learn to respect authority, but we don’t want you to be crying out too much now do we?” Monica pulled back on Jade’s head until she was forced to open her mouth in a gasp of pain. Monica slipped the gag in place, snapping it closed and adjusting to ensure it was tight, and no chance of it being spat out. Jade’s only noises now were slow muffled protests displayed only in short panting breaths.

Jade knew she must have been a sight to see, forced over the president’s knee, her pale ass up in the air. There was a red hand print emblazoned across her ass; she knew it was likely the first of many. Her pretty pink pussy was in perfect view if anyone happened to walk down the stairs, her hands tied behind her back, her chest heaving. She was gagged with light tears running down her face and her hair starting to plaster itself to her forehead as the anticipation caused her to sweat, waiting for Monica to start, and dreading it.

“Oh dear,” Monica stated, and reached across to grab the ginger makeshift plug, “I nearly forgot this, that would’ve ruined everything.” Monica slowly parted Jade’s buttocks and admired the pink rosebud. Jade waited in anticipation, she had done many a thing in her life but until only a few days ago anal wasn’t one of them and she still felt cautious and she knew she was still tight. She turned to see Monica applying lube to the plug and quickly turned away in fear. “Remember slut, the more you clench, the more this will hurt,” she stated, pressing the plug inside with little mercy. Monica had left two knots on the ginger, one to keep it anchored inside and one to stop it slipping too far. She slowly pushed it all the way up to the second knot, embedding several inches inside the tight hole.

Jade grunted as the item pressed into her arsehole. Even though the she’d had no choice about the intrusion it was still exciting her. The strapon with Mia and Iris’ fingers had brought out a new love for her second hole and the penetration and although what Monica had just done repulsed her, it was also turning her on. Jade had only read stories about ass play and although she’d always been curious, it wasn’t until she had come to this house she’d been daring enough to actually do anything. The plug went in easily, stretching the hole to about the size of a finger and as it eased in, Jade let out a grunt and moan into the gag, her body automatically tensing and pussy throbbing and clenching begging for something to fill it too. Then the burning started. It only began as a light tingle but it grew into a sting. She couldn’t help herself but to naturally clench around the invader but it only made it worse, it made it burn. Jade felt like her asshole was on fire and began to squirm furiously in Monica’s lap making urgent noises attempting to plead for her to remove it.

“Settle down darling,” Monica insisted, pressing down onto the small of her back to hold her down, trying to stop her squirming out of position. “Remember, clenching only makes it worse and I’m going to spank you until I’m sure you’ve learnt respect.” With that Monica’s hand came down on her. Monica always preferred to deliver a hand spanking. To her it felt much more intimate and satisfying; it was erotic unlike using a paddle or whip, although they also had their merits.

Monica tried to warm up Jade slowly, taking her time and letting the room echo with each crack of her palm as it struck the desired target spot. Jade whimpered but it wasn’t just with pain, there were certainly pleasurable moans forcing their way through. While Monica enjoyed those cries, she needed to ensure that they didn’t leave the room.

Jade was now panting behind the gag. It hurt; it truly hurt, worse than anything that she had ever experienced. Every time she felt Monica’s hand come down again she couldn’t help but tense her body and it only caused the root inside her to burn ten times worse. It was a cruel torture, she felt like she was almost doing it to herself. She sobbed helplessly as she felt her cheeks warm and sting but the pain wasn’t the worst part. It was horrible but it was bearable. The worst part was that every hit was stirring up her groin as it rubbed against Monica’s thigh. She knew she was moaning, and struggling against the ties as she was helplessly stimulated by the spanking. Her clit was throbbing with her pulse and her nipples had become bullets. Her body was betraying her emotions as every jolting spank was sending waves of pleasure through her. She wanted nothing more than this to end, she hated Monica, she’d crossed a line; yet she wanted this to never end. Even being so helpless, it was stimulating her. Every time she tried to struggle she was panting with arousal.

After what Jade considered hours of torment and Monica considered a few minutes warm up, she paused to rub her hands over the warm ass. “You really take on colour well,” Monica complimented and gave the plug a little twist, feeling Jade shudder against her as a muffled scream resounded from behind the gag. Monica slid the fingers down, feeling the slick stream. Monica was dripping and she had to suppress a chuckle. “I see that you’re enjoying this. Perhaps I’m being too lenient on you. However, I do love when a slut gets wet from abuse. I hope you’re ready sweetheart, because my warm up is now over.

Jade did nothing to respond other than let out a muffled whimper. She shivered in anticipation as Monica spread her open and blushed with shame at how wet she knew she was, but she couldn’t help it; her body had let her down. Maybe it was the new experience, maybe it was the build up of the week, maybe it was even that this was satisfying a dark fantasy she had, but everything Monica had done to her since getting here had turned her on and reduced her to a quivering mess.

Monica again raised her hand, “That’s it girl, be the good slut you are.” The hand came down hard with a crack and Monica couldn’t help but giggle as Jade arched her back in agony. She started up a repetitive, hard, harsh spanking driving Jade downwards with every blow. Jade squealed and struggled, sobbing quietly as she was held down and brutally attacked. Whimpering, she tried to wiggle off the president’s lap but she only exceeded in grinding down against her thigh and building her undesired arousal until she was gasping in both pain and pleasure.

Every hit she jerked and burned her delicate membranes with the plug. She grunted and rocked down on Monica’s thigh. She could feel it; the wave of pleasure was starting to pass through her and was building, her toes curling as she openly sobbed. She knew that if she came, it would be ten times worse but she couldn’t stop it. Her muscles locked up,; she jerked and twitched with clit throbbing. She gave a high pitched wail into the gag as the orgasm struck. She shuddered and twisted on the president’s lap. Her pussy gushed onto Monica’s lap as the power exploded through her.

Monica just chuckled as she felt her little sister climaxing against her and whimpering on her lap. She spanked her the whole way through it, not stopping until the whimpers and moans of pleasure turned back into cries of agony. Only then did she finally let her hand rest on the bruised reddened beaten skin. She reached and twisted the plug lightly and felt Jade twist in pain. “Now, it’s about time you convinced me how sorry you really are. I’m going to love abusing you like the little slut you are when the senior card is picked later. I’m going to make you ride my strapon in both your holes until you are begging for more. I’m going to put you over my bed and whip you and if you so much as put a foot out of line, I’ll whip your little cunt while you scream. Everyone needs to know what a fucking slut you are and you need to realise that I’m in charge here and there’s nothing that you, or your precious sister can do about it. You will make me cum again and again and I will do whatever I want to you.” Monica pushed her to the ground as Jade’s tears flowed even more than before.

“You will do no such thing bitch!” The voice echoed loudly into the room and Monica turned in shock. Jade looked up off the floor. ‘She can’t interrupt Monica, she’ll expel her from the society,’ was the only thought that went through her head.
“Don’t worry about me Iris, there isn’t any point. I can take what she hands out,” Jade pleaded from the floor.
Monica laughed. “I’d listen to your sister Iris. Unless you want me to do it all to you as well, you will turn around and walk back up those stairs and tell them that me and your sister are just working out our issues. Understand?”
“Please Iris, go,” Jade stated.
Iris stood her ground. “I’m not going anywhere,” Iris stated looking at her distressed sister, “Mia sent me down here to check on you as she was worried and it turns out she was right. She said that if anything out of the ordinary is going on down here to request... to request that you go up to see her.”
Monica laughed again. “I’m not letting Jade up to see her, until I’m truly satisfied. Now leave.”
“I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear with what I was saying Monica but I wasn’t talking about Jade. Mia has demanded to talk to you,” Iris clarified.

Jade was shocked. How could Mia make a request of the president? She was only going to make things worse for her; Monica was already upset with her and this would just push her over the edge. Jade looked up at the woman who had been taunting her and the cool, domineering persona was long gone. She was furious. “How fucking dare she make demands of me! She is still my Junior sister. Does she not know her place?” Monica stormed towards the stairs, barging by Iris and out of sight.

Iris quickly ran to her sister. “Jade are you OK?” Jade nodded slowly. Iris smiled through her concern and quickly looked around. She saw some scissors lying on the kitchen counter and hurriedly cut the restraints. Jade, now with her arms free, slowly reached back and through a grimace pulled the plug out of her swollen hole. “Holy shit,” Iris stated as she saw what had just been occupying her sister’s ass. “Are you sure you’re OK.”
Jade nodded. “I’ll be fine. It could’ve been much worse. Thanks. Let’s find out what the hell is going on. Iris agreed and helped escort her sister up the stairs. What awaited them was a battlefield.

Stood on one side of the room was a fiery eyed, raging Monica. Behind her were Louise and Sophie. The other senior girls stood in a line with only Danni looking like she wanted to turn away. “I have the support of my decisions from all of my senior sisters. If you don’t like how I’m running this place then nothing is stopping you from leaving Mia,” Monica shouted. The room was incredibly heated already. A doorbell rang distracting everyone, “Someone get the fucking door and tell them to piss off,” Monica yelled. Jenny stumbled from the room quickly before Monica turned her attention back to Mia. “You’ve been a nothing for this society for the last year just because your pet project did a runner. Now what, you’ve got your new pet fucking project and you’re ready for a revolution?”

All the eyes in the room seemed to suddenly dart across to Jade causing her to blush. “Look at what you’ve done to her Monica. Please turn around Jade,” Mia ordered and slowly Jade turned to show her bruised and swollen ass. A few of the sisters gasped. “Tell me that is normal Monica. That’s fucked up. She didn’t want that and she didn’t deserve that. All she did was refuse to do something similar to one of her classmates; she showed true sisterly values, unlike you. Please, see what you’re doing and stop it before it’s too late. Don’t ruin this sorority.”

Jade looked across to Mia. The majority of the girls were stood behind her. Becky was by her side along with most of the junior girls. The freshmen were all still naked towards one side, unsure what to do. She saw Jenny slip back in from the door behind the junior girls and whisper something in Mia’s ear who simply nodded. Slowly the girl who she had brought back from the dark was walking towards the president with a found purpose. Mia stretched out a hand. “Please Monica, take my hand, and let us rebuild this place together. Let’s remember what this sorority is all about, be my sister once more and make this place what it should.”

Monica stared at the hand presented in front of her. She reached out her own hand and then slapped Mia square across the cheek causing her to stumble back. Jenny ran at Monica but Mia reached an arm across to stop her. “We’re all sister’s we do not fight. I feel sorry for you Monica. It’s hard to have to care for so many people, but you’ve become absorbed in your own power bubble and you need to stop.”

Monica exploded. “How fucking dare you pity me. This sorority is mine! I can have you thrown out for this insolence. Or maybe you should just run away like your coward of a friend Lien,” Monica taunted. Uproar went around the room from some of the junior and sophomore girls but Mia remained dead still and completely calm.

“I didn’t want to do this Monica, but you’ve left me with no choice. I officially call you by our laws to ‘machi kai’.”
A few of the girls gasped, some looked confused, but Monica looked outraged. “For those of you who are new or those of you who have not read our code and rules in much depth, I will summarise briefly. I have just challenged Monica with one of our most sacred laws. This law has never been exercised in the past. I have put myself up for competition against Monica for her to be relinquished of her duties as president of this society. However, this is unlike our usual leadership competitions. If I win, that does not make me president; it will simply remove Monica from the position. This also isn’t a vote, but a contest and I need 7 sisters to stand by my side in an alliance for this contest in order for my call to be heard, 2 from each year must believe there has been a failing of leadership.” Every girl was listening intently on every word that Mia said.

“I am not forcing anyone to stand by my side in this matter. The cost of doing so is steep. If the call is heard and is then unsuccessful, the president has the right to dismiss any of those who stood by me from the sorority. I have already put myself at risk by declaring this intention. I ask now for you to come to my side, if you feel the same way as me and know that something must be done,” Mia finished and then waited. Monica anxiously stared around the room at each sister almost daring them to come forward against her. “Do I have a Junior sister to take up the position alongside me?” Mia asked.

“I Becky, a junior of the sisterhood, stand by your side in this alliance,” the first voice came. Mia looked across unsurprised as her best friend and former roommate stepped forward with her.
“Thank you Becky,” Mia stated while embracing her best friend, “Do I have two sophomore sisters who will take up position beside me?” Mia asked turning to the year below her.

“I Nicky, a sophomore of the sisterhood, stand by your side.” Mia looked across surprised by who had answered her call. Nicky was always a shy girl, usually far quieter and reserved than most. She was small and often drifted into the background of activities. She was a hard worker and incredibly kind but this was far away from the normal.
“Are you sure Nicky?” Mia asked.
“I’m certain, provided you want me?” Nicky replied, “Lien was my roommate last year until she ran away. I know you would never have intended to hurt her and I don’t blame you at all for what happened, but hearing Monica talk about her as a coward is disgraceful in my eyes. That girl was a gem of this sorority and Monica just insulted my friend. I stand with you?” Mia nodded in agreement, hugging the girl and letting her take her place.
“Do I have one more,” Mia queried.

A girl stood forward, one who Jade certainly recognised. “I Olivia, a sophomore of the sisterhood, will join the alliance.” This time Mia was not surprised. Liv was as true of a soul as any and as daring as the best. Mia hugged her and brought her into the line. Now was the more difficult part. She knew there were people in her year and the one below who would join, but the freshmen had only just arrived and banking on them to risk throwing all of this away was a gamble.

“Do I have any freshman sisters who will stand by me in this alliance?” Mia asked nervously. She looked across the naked girls against the wall but the answer came from the other side by the kitchen.
“I Jade, a freshman of the sorority, will stand by Mia’s side.” Mia turned with a smile towards the girl who had already done so much to help her and was now about to go even further. Before Mia even had a chance to thank her, a second voice answered.
“I Iris, a freshman of this sisterhood, will stand with you,” Iris shouted and ran up with her sister. “There’s no chance after what I’ve seen that I’m letting my sister put herself in any more trouble without my help.”
“Thank you ladies,” Mia stated, “You’ve already done so much for me in the last few days. I only hope that I will get a chance to repay you in the future.”

“Are all of you fucking insane,” Monica shouted out as the six girls faced her. “Do you not realise that this can never work? I took you for crazy Mia but I never thought you were stupid. The rules clearly state that you must have two representatives from every year. How do you plan to have two senior girls join you in this considering they are all loyal to me? I can even prove it. As you know my team can consist of members from any year and providing seven senior girls agree with me that is enough. Ladies, which seniors will stand by my side in the defence of my presidency?”

There was only a slight hesitancy before all 9 hands were raised. Some looked downwards as they did so but all volunteered. “You see Mia, your effort is all worthless, so turn around and get the fuck out of my sorority,” Monica ordered. Mia’s head was dropped downwards but as it rose Monica saw that the girl was smiling.

“As always Monica, you’ve never quite read things in detail have you,” the voice came from behind Mia and the other junior sisters. Monica’s eyes shot to the source and her jaw almost hit the ground. Gasps of shock came from all of the seniors. “If you’d read carefully you would have realised that the law doesn’t actually says that two of the girls must be seniors, it states that the two must have been seniors. When Becky called earlier and explained the situation it seemed we had no choice. We, former senior members of the sisterhood, stand by my sister’s side in the alliance.”

Monica’s eyes shot hatred, Mia’s eyes shot pride, as her sister Steph and former president Alexis stepped forward and stood beside her. “It looks like the call is answered,” Mia stated.

It feels strange to be back and to continue two of my stories after so long but it does feel quite good.

However please do let me know what you thought. Most people don't realise how far a little comment goes to encouraging me, just knowing that some people are reading.

It's so much harder when you feel nobody is interested. I enjoy writing but continuing something is difficult without support.

A message/comment here and there (even if negative) is a great lift for me so if you are reading and enjoying this or any of my stories, please let me know what you think.

I do also urge you all to read my other main story binding connections. That is now very near a conclusion (probably only 1 or 2 chapters from completion) and I am quite proud of it as it is probably a story where I developed most in my writing style.

Last edited by sarahsarah; 02-08-2018 at 12:55 PM.
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 02-08-2018, 01:56 PM   #58
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Dearest Sarah

Thank you for continuing the story, I had almost forgotten how amazin an author you are.

Thank you for continuing

MrCharcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrCharcol for this post:
Old 02-18-2018, 01:14 AM   #59
Switchlord

Hey Sarah, just wanted to let you know that i read
throught both parts of the story over the course of the last two weeks and enjoyed every part of it. I like your choice of characters and i feel like you do a good job on part two, getting in a similar szenario without getting repetitive isnt that easy, but so far you have managed this very well.

I hope you continue to write this,
thank you for the story so far,
Switchlord

Likes: Anal, Reasonable Pain, Spanking, Bondage, Hidden Public, Medium Toilet control, Videogame dares, teasing

Dislikes: Harsh pain, Crossdressing, Cumplay, Pissplay, Oral (esspacially atm), Enema, short term chastity

Limits: Permanent Damage, Family, Bodywriting, Pictures/Video, long term chastity

(To be continued as i try out more things)

PS: Will do most of my dislikes if intended as a punishment
Switchlord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Switchlord for this post:
Old 03-04-2018, 12:02 AM   #60
tommo000

love that this back
tommo000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tommo000 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk