Old 05-02-2014, 05:33 PM   #1
captain_awkward

Post Public sissy dares

I need some public sissy dares preferably involving panties, bra, mini-skirt, a low-cut t-shirt, a one-piece swimsuit, diapers or stockings.
I would like some dares to do during school (or what to wear) or other public places. I would like to wear it under my clothes and take them off somewhere private (toilet maybe?) where there is a chance someone would see me and not just a complete social suicide.

Give me sissy dares

Likes: feminization, naked, masturbation, shower, hidden public, dice dares, outside, cumplay, pee, anal, enema, diaper.

Limits: Permanent, family, full public, poo, pics, social suicide.

I am a "Disgusting Bitch" at the Male Farm.
captain_awkward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:02 PM   #2
siri494

Wear a pair of nylons under a one piece bathing suite underneath your clothes to school. You must wear a button up shirt, with the buttons undone to the point where if you bend over someone may see the bathing suite. You will then be required to remove the nylons during the day, you may not go into a stall to do so, and you will definitely have to take the suit off to do so, but you must put the suite back on when you are finished.
siri494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 08:37 AM   #3
BabyGirl16

For a week at school you will have to be double diapered every other day starting monday; toilet is off-limits all day (except if you have to poop), and you only get one change a day. The days when you don't have your diapers on you can use the toilet normally but you have to wait until you think you might actually have an accident. Also, on the weekend during the day you must wear a bra with water balloons in it, three/four diapers, stockings, a short skirt, low-cut t-shirt, and heels (if you have a pair). During that time you must do all of your chores, but you can only crawl to get around; no toilet (except for poop). At night you must keep on the diapers which should be pretty wet and go take a shower. After this it's time to drink a warm glass of milk and go to bed! By now you should be leaking, so choose where you sleep and what you're wearing wisely! Have fun and report back to me each day when you get the chance! xoxo
BabyGirl16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdress, diaper, school, sissy, swimsuit