Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-18-2011, 08:54 AM   #1
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Default Unique new urethral punishment idea for the boys

Hehe okay.. so straight off the concept is inserting water into the urethra - urethral play ofc isn't everyone’s cup of tea but I have been doing this for a while, experimenting with the experience of it but not really sure of whether it could cause damage or not so I would reaallly appreciate it if anyone can highlight any potential health concerns besides the obvious. I have never seen or even heard of it done anywhere before, came up with it myself an age back now and while it has close ties with urethral play I’d go as far to say it's almost a new fetish.. I’ve just never heard of it anywhere so if anyone does know of this from elsewhere then I’d love to hear about it..
I'm probably going to make this quite complex, in case people want to try it then there are things that should be pointed out for safety incidentally being male this is all aimed at the boys, i haven't a clue if/how it might be adapted for females. If you try this, please read everything as there are some important considerations. So here's a method based on my own experience:

Contents:
-You wil need
-Method
-Effects
-A word on water
-Final comments

You will need:
- 1 x large syringe, (no needles), I would suggest it would need to be at least 50ml in capacity, I use a 100ml capacity syringe and suggest this is the best size to go for, they can be obtained very cheaply over the internet on ebay, amazon etc or possibly in gardening or cooking stores. An important consideration is the size of nozzle on the syringe, as that will be getting inserted at least part way into the urethra so you need to know what you can fit, I don't recommend this for people who haven't already tried urethral play. My syringe has a detachable section, allowing me to have both a thin, short nozzle and a longer, wider, tapering one, I may follow with an image.A tapering nozzle is very useful as it allows you to 'plug' the urethra far more effectively, essentially allowing for a custom fit per any male.

- A willing/unwilling penis

- Possibly towels to sit on or a bathroom or bathtub to be in, there will be some splashing and spilling

- A source of water

Method:

- It's quite simple, the syringe is filled with water and inserted partway into the sub's urethera, the nozzle will only need to be inserted between about 10 and 20 mm into the urethra. The penis can be flaccid or erect but it may be easier to take the nozzle while flaccid, the sub is likely to get an erection during the process anyway. (if that happens it's worth noting that a wider nozzle may need to be withdrawn slightly to avoid unwanted pain)

- first time pushing the water into the urethra should be done carefully and slowly, at a steady pace, pausing where the sub feels it is needed. the syringe and penis will likely need to be held so that the syringe is neither pushed deeper into the urethra nor removed at all. As you apply pressure to the plunger you may encounter a sort of resistance.. if you were to let the plunger go at this point you'd see it get pushed back up as the liquid is forced back out of the subs urethra, this is all to do with what the sub is doing with his muscles, and even a perfectly willing sub will need some time to experiment to allow the water in. just hold there.. do not apply more pressure, let the sub experiment with relaxing their muscles and eventually, just maintaining pressure you will find you are able to continue pushing the liquid in. if you draw the nozzle back a little you may find that water escapes and shoots out from the opening around the nozzle, so be prepared for that

I can tell you that for the sub at least.. watching the plunger make it's gradual progress down, emptying more and more fluid inside, coupled with the feeling of it rushing in, being forced in.. is an intense mental and physical experience. (dom's you may want to make sure the measurement markings on the syringe are where the sub can see them, just to make sure the mental effects are maximised)

- I suspect this next part will differ for certain people.. but once the first full 100 ml is inserted (or syringe emptied at least) then withdraw the syringe, a good portion of the liquid will squirt back out under pressure as soon as the syringe is even partway withdrawn and at first it may look like it is all coming back out but if you look at the quantity coming out compared to the quantity going in you should notice quite a large difference the sub will retain the liquid. :O

- top up the syringe and re-insert and push the second load of fluid into the sub's urethra, this second load should go in much easier, but still take it steady and let the sub feel it out.. i find that almost none of the second load of water escapes.

- you may continue to fill your sub with as many syringe loads of liquid as you want; by the third load the sub will likely be able to feel the liquid actually pushing into and filling their bladder. you can experiment with how fast you insert the water and the temperature of the water for varying sensations; it can be quite a thrill for the sub to just push down quickly, or push slowly but with the sub knowing the only time you'll stop is when it's all in. As you put more and more in the amount of water coming out can vary, so you may want to attempt this whole thing more than once, the more familiar you are with it, the more water is effectively retained, but even if none is retained it's still very fun.

- By the fourth or fifth load, or possibly earlier for some subs, your sub will be able to urinate the liquid back out and then be filled again and urinate the liquid out again, often repeating the process with the same liquid over and over. I will point out that this is a simply brilliant technique for watersports fans looking to increase the amount they can pee out.. the pee will not be strong, you'll be peeing out practically the same fluid that went in, almost unchanged but it allows for you to essentially 'faux pee' very large quantities.

- after a certain amount of time/certain volume of water has been inserted there is a 'ceiling' a point where the subs' body won't allow any more fluid in.. it is very unusual but attempting to insert more water once this point has been reached will result in that same resistance mentioned earlier - where the plunger may be pushed back up if not held. It will feel very painful and feel dangerous to the sub to insert more water at this point and be almost impossible.

CAUTION: dom's should watch closely for this point and subs should be allowed to call safe, I have no proof but suspect (just from the messages my body gives) that forcing more fluid into the urethra at this point could be very dangerous and lead to ruptures/tears -that sort of thing- and to ER

-when this point is reached or whenever it is deemed that the sub has taken enough water the sub may then hold/be made to hold or release what they can, peeing as normal.

CAUTION: it is important to note that as with almost all urethral play the sub will experience discomfort/pain/burning when urinating or in general for at least a few days afterwards

IMPORTANT - Effects:
For some reading this, the best bit of this entire thing might still be yet to come. There is a very unique and specific long term effect generated by doing this. As water is forced into the urethra and bladder, I must only presume it is forced also down the vas deferens to the sub's balls. For anywhere up to 2 or 3 weeks after doing this the sub's ejaculate will be far less thick and far more copious. In effect their ejaculations will be noticeably larger but their semen will be significantly thinner, watered down. This effect may be desirable or may not be depending on personal taste but it seems that ejaculating more frequently (2,3 or 4 times a day, as opposed to once in my case) can sometimes reduce the time it takes for the subs ejaculate to return to normal consistency.

A word on water:
I’ll just point out that the type of water you use could be very important here.. as your inserting this water into the urethra, bladder and.. well who knows elsewhere O.o any bacteria etc in the water is likely to cause problems, cheif and most likely of these being a UTI (uriniary tract infection) which can be serious.. I’m naughty and take the risk of just using ordinary tap water, and while I’ve never had any problems, using bottled or purified water or best of all boiling tap water or purified water then letting it cool before you use it, may be dramatically safer and I would recommend it. In addition, anyone engaging in urethral play should already know that every attempt should be made to keep the things your inserting (in this instance the syringe) sterile or as near too as possible.

Final comments:
Okay, so that’s about it.. obviously there are a number of ways it can be adapted and used, as well as being combined with other things to make a massive variety of interesting scenarios, I’ve said lots so I’ll just let your imaginations run with all that bit, as I mentioned earlier, I’d love to hear from anyone who has seen, heard of or done this before and anyone - maybe from the medical profession (if I should be so lucky) – who can point out health risks and things of this besides infection.

I’ve left out trying to explain the sensations, they are indescribable, and so me telling you it is intense and fun and definitely something to experience will have to suffice.. hopefully this little guide will give people enough to try this for themselves or on their pets, masters I’d recommend trying it yourself before doing it and subs I’d recommend trying it alone before master does it, but appreciate for some that could take the fun out of it

This is a first post btw so hello everyone and I’d love to hear comments, responses, reports of people trying it and how they found it etc :3

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 04-18-2011 at 08:58 AM.
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Pet Phoenix for this post:
Old 04-18-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
CardiffBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to CardiffBoy Send a message via Yahoo to CardiffBoy

I think a lot of caution is needed with this. Be careful not to get air bubbles caught inbetween the seperate syringe loads.
I would also suggest encouraging the sub to urinate after finishing, and to drink plenty, and urinate regularly afterwards to reduce risk of infection, even if it hurts to pee, its important not to hold it in!

Still thinking about the safety of this whole idea tho

Likes : Wedgies, edging, orgasm control-denial and forced, messy, pain, bondage, mastrubation, cock/ball torture, and anythin not in my limits

Limits : No Family/friends, Public, Illegal, Poo, Anal, Drinking Piss, Shaving head/eyebrows

MSN [email protected]

Skype welshboy83
Kik welshbiboy83
CardiffBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:29 PM   #3
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

this is bladder play. ive done it before but never enough to do what you described. it is not dangerous at all and it sounds impossible to end up in his balls. this can be done on girls also. you just spread her pussy wide and find her urethra.

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:31 PM   #4
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

i would love my master tying me down and doing this to me too!

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:31 AM   #5
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardiffBoy View Post
I think a lot of caution is needed with this. Be careful not to get air bubbles caught inbetween the seperate syringe loads.
I would also suggest encouraging the sub to urinate after finishing, and to drink plenty, and urinate regularly afterwards to reduce risk of infection, even if it hurts to pee, its important not to hold it in!

Still thinking about the safety of this whole idea tho
I'd say thats probably good advice too *nods* and i've read about dangers of forcing air into the urethra once before somewhere, but it was merley mentioned it was dangerous, not why and since then i have seen several apparent contradictions to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave4u2 View Post
this is bladder play. ive done it before but never enough to do what you described. it is not dangerous at all and it sounds impossible to end up in his balls. this can be done on girls also. you just spread her pussy wide and find her urethra.
And i don't see why it seems impossible it would end up in the balls? I'm no expert on medical science or human anatomy for sure but if you check up any diagram of the internal workings down there it looks perfectly plausable, I'm not saying that it definitley does, i never feel anything to suggest as such, i just know that when i do this sort of play, for a couple of weeks or so afterwards my cum is definitley thinner and more copious.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Old 04-19-2011, 03:15 PM   #6
SilverScar

I like this idea, and asap I will try it
But you shouldn't use tap water, not just because of the bacterias, but the chemicals what they use to clean the water... I am not sure chlorine (and other stuff) can't do some serious problem if you do this regularly with tap water :/ They make tap water to drink and to bathe, and your skin and digestive system is well protected... but your bladder isn't.
I'm a 24 years old gay male.
Sorry for my english, I know it's not perfect.
SilverScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:10 PM   #7
poolesubbie
Account Banned

Default Mmmmm.....

When I was in a bdsm relationship we discussed a similar scene. However, this was one where I would have recieved my Mistresses urine into my uretha. Suspect this would not have been a very healthy thing to do but the thought of expelling her pee from my cock turned me on so much.
poolesubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 04:12 PM   #8
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolesubbie View Post
When I was in a bdsm relationship we discussed a similar scene. However, this was one where I would have recieved my Mistresses urine into my uretha. Suspect this would not have been a very healthy thing to do but the thought of expelling her pee from my cock turned me on so much.
To be fair it would have been a lot healthier than tap water.. and most other liquids too.. so long as it was perfectly fresh.. heh ofc, fresh pee is completley sterile. *shrugs* interesting idea O.o not my fancy.. but interesting

scat, worship, family
Old 04-29-2011, 10:39 AM   #9
submissive_puppy

I sometimes played like that in the bath.
The only thing is that I had the shower nozzle indeas of a syringe.
If felt..very interesting because of the water pressupre in my pee hole

18/M/Europe

light pain, puppy training, bondage, role play, CBT, NT,daily activities' control,chastity
extreme pain, wax play,
anal, cross dressing, pee, poo, cum eating, public

Toys I have: duct tape, ropes, cloth pegs, belts,weights
staples , pins, rulers and others
submissive_puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:10 AM   #10
snup
getDare Sweetheart

well I have not done it for a while but i have LOVED urethral play,

My 1st time was great and loved it since..

I have done stuff like this but more ALOT more, freaking insanely more, questions on a PM
snup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:02 PM   #11
erick92
Distinguished Member

I don't honesty think it's all that dangerous. The mussels that control urine flow and semen flow don't work well at the same time, meaning the water will go into the bladder before making it's way to where the semen comes from. Make sure, though, that there isn't major pain, as that is never a good sign.

Also, it's not good to re-use the same fluid as that could potentially cause a bladder infection.

Be safe

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Phoenix View Post
To be fair it would have been a lot healthier than tap water.. and most other liquids too.. so long as it was perfectly fresh.. heh ofc, fresh pee is completley sterile. *shrugs* interesting idea O.o not my fancy.. but interesting
Pee isn't always completely sterile. Urea, found in pee, is a nasty thing.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:05 PM   #12
Flower

You should use tap water. The chlorine in tap water is good at killing bacteria, and your urethral passage is already pretty well protected. The thing to be careful about is the pressure. Back flow can cause serious problems is the receiver isn't relaxed. Practice safe.
Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:33 PM   #13
kate

Can someone post something similar for gurls please?

Likes: WEDGIES, nudity, semi-public, dice dares, spanking, roleplay, self-bondage, masturbation, bathroom, a little bit of anal, being dominated.

Hates: blood, crap, pee, pain, permanent.

pm me if you have any great dares following everything on top.
kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:55 AM   #14
slave25

As a doctor I strongly oppose this idea. This practice may lead to rupture of urethra and even bad upper and lower Urinary tract infections.

If you still want to do it, please use lesser volume and all sanitary precautions.
Use sterile syringes and clean the tip of your penis with soap before inserting the syringe in it.

In case of symptoms like burning micturation consult your physician immediately
slave25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:28 AM   #15
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave25 View Post
As a doctor I strongly oppose this idea. This practice may lead to rupture of urethra and even bad upper and lower Urinary tract infections.

If you still want to do it, please use lesser volume and all sanitary precautions.
Use sterile syringes and clean the tip of your penis with soap before inserting the syringe in it.

In case of symptoms like burning micturation consult your physician immediately

THERE WE GOOOO thank you slave 25, you have no idea how long i've been trying to find someone in the medical profession to pass comment on this activity <.<

I'd listen to this guy ladies and gentlemen.. well.. gentlemen more than ladies.. but yea.. he confirms everything i'd suspect..

It is risky, if your going to do this sort of play then try and limit the risks:
- the receptive partner must be relaxed and have control over proceedings, - - take it very slow, very easy.
- use water as sterile as possible.
- sterilise the syringe your using.. you can put rubbing alcohol on it and then clean it throroughly, or boil it, either should work and not damage your syringe.
- And clean the area surrounding the entrance to the urethra as thoroughly as you can too.

scat, worship, family

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mild pain, uretheral, water