Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-21-2011, 12:06 AM   #31
merlin207

Its been a while since I've posted an update again. Usually I play a little in between posts and just don't post all the details, but this time I've got since the last post without something in my ass.

Its late here, and I will be going to bed soon. I intend to stay plugged until Tuesday (ideally a full 48 hours, but at least 36 hours), and have set out the following:
1AM insert small plug and 2 suppositories
1:30AM insert medium plug
2:10AM insert larger plug
2:40AM insert largest plug
3:10AM insert medium plug and wear to bed

When I wake up in the morning, I will remain plugged all day. I will allow myself 3 10 minute breaks to poo if need be. I will also allow the small plug for the first half hour for a small break, but will plug myself with the larger plugs all afternoon, and wear the large plug to bed tomorrow night

I'll try most everything at least once!
merlin207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 03:19 AM   #32
merlin207

Made it until about 3, then I jerked off and pulled the plug.

As punishment, I did reinsert the medium plug (still have it in), and did so about 30 minutes later. I used toothpaste for lube (ooouch) and put in another suppository...

Old 02-21-2011, 03:22 AM   #33
merlin207

Also, I am running low on supplies -- lube, suppositories, etc

I am planning on going to the pharmacy to buy the following: 100ct glycerin suppositores, 16ct dulcolax suppository, astroglide lube. Any other suggestions?

I also am going to go to the adult store soon, and plan to look for a larger buttplug than I have for real punishments, a ball gag, and some large anal beads!

Old 03-18-2011, 07:46 PM   #34
merlin207

My mistress would like me to update this thread. I have been bad and have been out of touch with her for almost two months. She was away for a few days, and instead of checking in each day until she came back, I took this as an opportunity to avoid her. I was supposed to check in with her daily. Before this time, I went a few weeks without doing so, and was supposed to be punsihed for doing so. One punishment for each day I wasn't present, which added to roughly 30. I never completed these punishments, and on top of that, haven't spoke to mistress in another month and a half or so. I understand that my behavoir will require punishment. Mistress has made it very clear that my ass will be very sore by time she is done with me.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:00 PM   #35
merlin207

Mistress wants me to update the post again, as the last was not clear enough.

From here on out, every day of service that I miss with her, I will be sent to her male counterpart for punishment. She is very unhappy with my performance so far, and very disasspointed with me not being present to serve her as she requests.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:30 PM   #36
merlin207

Mistress also wanted me to update this thread with my last session that I did not post about.

I started the session easily with a few suppositories and my small buttplug. I wore this for a while, and when I had to go, I waited about 1/2 hour, then removed the plug and evacuated my bowels.

Then, I inserted my medium plug and one dulcolax suppository. Thinking one supp wouldn't be bad, I went out with my med plug well lubed, which usually stays in very well (narrow neck, wide plug). Wore loose fiiting panties with an overnight pad, and went out for a while. Well, to my suprise, the supp worked VERY WELL in about 1/2 hour. I couldn't keep the plug in, and my ass just kept pushing it out. When I'd walk, it'd work itself back in, but only partially, so it kept my ass wide open. Then, when I'd sit down, it'd get shoved all the way back in. The ride home was interesting. My ass was pushing the plug out, but sitting on it kept it in!

I was glad to get home and get it out

Old 03-15-2012, 10:55 AM   #37
merlin207

Well, its been quite some time since in update. In fact, a very long time since an update. Tonight I have a meeting with someone who may turn out to my new mistress. Consequently, I have been preparing myself for this meeting. I will update this thread later tonight with more details of how the rest of today and tonight has gone.

Its been a bit since I've done any anal play so I started slow last night. I began at roughly 1AM by inserting my small butt with a good amount of lube. I wore this for ~1/2 hour. To help hold it in, I wore a thong with a maxi pad with a pair of panties on top.

After the small plug came out, I insert one glycerin suppository to start cleaning things out. I also inserted my medium pink buttplug to open me up a bit. Since the medium plug doesn't slip out as easily, I only wore panties over top. I decided to keep the medium plug in for ~45 minutes.

Once the medium plug came out, I inserted 4 more suppositories, pushing each one in using the plug itself. Once they were all inserted, I wore the plug for 5 minutes, then removed it to let things happen! At this point, I put on a diaper, then a pair of panties with an overnight maxi pad on top. This is where things got... interesting. I decided that I wouldn't let myself remove the diaper for 1 1/2 hours. If I could hold it until then, I could use the toilet. If I couldn't hold it, I'd fill the diaper. If I filled the diaper I would allow myself to change to a clean diaper, but not to clean myself, so I'd have to sleep messy. Well, needless to say it was late and I was tired. I ended up falling asleep, and awoke to an overwhelming need to purge myself. I couldn't make it to the bathroom quick enough, so I messed myself. Since it was past my allowed changing time, I slept in a shit filled diaper.

When I woke up this morning, I removed the messed diaper, but have not showered yet. I clean myself as well as I could, but I'm still messy. However, that is good training for holding it better!

My rough schedule for the rest of the day is as follows, but I will update with how everything worked out later tonight!

2PM - Go out for lunch with buttplug inserted
3PM - Take liquid glycerin suppository, hold for 10 minutes, then add fleet enema and diaper. Hold for 15 minutes total, or release in diaper
5PM - Shower and get ready
5:45PM - Get dressed, and use this http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=102013 to determine what to wear!

Old 03-16-2012, 12:50 AM   #38
merlin207

Well, things didn't go according to plan. The meeting didn't happen.

In the interim, I wore my medium plug for ~10 minutes, then inserted the liquid glycerin and replugged. I wanted to hold for 10 minutes, then 10 more with the enema and no plug. I was able to hold it for about 3 minutes before I cheated and ran to the toilet to expel. I always forget how powerful the liquid is!

Old 03-20-2012, 09:23 PM   #39
merlin207

Another update.

Just inserted a glycerin suppository with my small buttplug. Will hold for 10 minutes, then insert a second for another ~10 minutes.

After this, i will take a fleet enema (4.5oz). Once administered, I will diaper up. First layer is a heavy depends. Then another depends on top. On top of this a pair of panties to keep it all neat. Once I'm fully diapered, I will start the count. I need to hold everything for 15 minutes. After the 15 minutes, I can expel in the toilet. If I cannot hold it for 15 minutes, I will wear my dirty diaper for 1 hour.

I will update this thread once the enema has been taken.

Time to insert 2nd suppository.

Old 03-20-2012, 09:42 PM   #40
merlin207

The suppositories are doing they're work, but thankfully not overwhelmingly so. I am going to take the enema now, and will update back here shortly!

Old 03-20-2012, 09:52 PM   #41
merlin207

Enema in, fully diapered, 15 minute countdown has begun. Already cramping. To make things interesting, I think I may go for a few block walk.

Old 03-20-2012, 10:23 PM   #42
merlin207

Just came back from a walk, and its was a trying one. I decided to walk around 7 minutes away, then turn around and come back. I made it part way there before the leaking started. Lots of cramping. I made it about halfway back before I lost control and expelled fully into my diaper.

I will now wear this diaper for the next ~55 minutes or so, then change to a fresh one with a buttplug underneath.

Old 03-27-2012, 04:24 PM   #43
Xx Ultra Vomit xX

Default So. . .

I read though this entire thread and i am quite amazed! You are very persistant but i think you need more obediance with your mistress.

I suggest wearing your large buttplug for a long while, perhaps with a few suppositories if your feeling up to the challenge.
Xx Ultra Vomit xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:08 PM   #44
SoulMore

Like the posts, I would like to hear more about your enemas!

Dislikes- Public, Family, Friends, Heavy Pain, Illegal, Permanent, Poop, Photo, Urine Drinking

For You, I Will Not Do Pussy Insertion.
SoulMore is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk