Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-29-2012, 09:53 PM   #46
Secret

If I was to do this would the banana part be safe.
Secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:31 PM   #47
kaliara

totally. unless youre alergic like me haha

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:05 AM   #48
storm

Ok so I've done this twice and I love the feeling of being helpless and of being on the verge of having absolutely no control. today was the second time I did it... it was amazing! So I went to the store bought some pads, diapers, and bananas, couldn't find the liquid, but i did find a few solid suppositories.

I nuked the bananas for about 20 seconds. The first time I did this in the bathroom but i want to be a little more comfortable this time so i did it on my bed, with a towel under me of course, so here I am with my butt in the air, first I slipped 3 solid suppositories inside, then slowly slid the halves in one by one... you really should try it at least once, amazing. Just inserting the bananas made unbelievable hard. I could feel my body really filling up around the 5th or 6th half and I started shaking. I then rolled up the pad and inserted it into my shaking ass with one finger holding the bananas as i pushed it in, finally it was alway in. Then I put on a tight diaper and laid there in bed thinking about what I had just done to myself and what was to come, then my body started cramping and making noises and I could feel it pushing trying to get out, but i just kept squeezing, then it would stop.. then the battle began raging inside of a few seconds later. Wave after wave of these insanely intense cramps, and of being in the fetal position, then finally my hole gave way and everything came rushing out. The diaper quickly filled with warm mashed up banana after about 32 minutes of holding on... not only that, but I then felt myself start peeing soon after... I was completely drained laying there, not really feeling like I wanted to move. I probably just laid there for a good 5 minutes before I even moved to clean.

Amazing...
storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:52 AM   #49
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Hahahaha its back! XD .. again! This srsly is a mad thread X3 it was like the last thread I saw as a lurker, haha made me want to make an account here and stuff. I've never ever been into diapers or messy stuff or anything like that, but I HAD played with bananas before and absolutley loved that. Never used a suppository tho. Eventually i got all the stuff for this dare and its been one of my most secret dirty little confessions ever since. I think ive tried it lie 5 times now, most times I never manage to hold the banana for 5 minutes my longest was nearly 10 but that brief time span is so incredible. I can never seem to get the pad in! And im quite practiced back there. Maybe I'm using the wrong kind of pad. I'm experimenting with other ways of making myself hold it longer. Anyway, fun dare ehe. Those liquid fleet enemas are hard to get hold of but SO! much more powerful and intense than the solid suppositories. Solid ones still a lot of fun though

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:00 AM   #50
Puggsley

Yeah, I did this again today as well. I love the dare.

I couldn't get suppositories, so used marshmallows instead. I lasted 40mins before it all came rushing back out. I tried to carry on with what I was supposed to be doing to make it more of a challenge. I think I wrapped the pad up too tight, as it didn't swell.

Even without using suppositories, the cramps were huge, and you cant clamp down, it just makes em worse!

Still a well thought out, and great dare!
Puggsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:37 AM   #51
storm

yea I've never really been into diapers either but dear god this is one of my favorites, handed down. If you haven't done it, do it, you haven't felt anything like it.
storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:45 PM   #52
HornySub

Just started this dare now with a couple of changes:
Only used 1 banana because i already needed to go
Had to use marshmallows instead of suppositories because i have non.
I'm already feeling desperate so i'll update when it becomes too much

Don't mind: Humiliation, light pain, watersports, semi public.

Limits: Completely public, dangerous, illegal, permanent.
HornySub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:31 PM   #53
HornySub

OK, it was amazing. I heldo on for about 30 mins before it all came out in one squishy mess.
However i would make a couple of changes next time:
Use 2 towels because with 1 it began to slip out
Try and get some suppositories because the cramps with the marshmallows weren't too bad
Great dare

Don't mind: Humiliation, light pain, watersports, semi public.

Limits: Completely public, dangerous, illegal, permanent.
HornySub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:06 PM   #54
tgcaitlincameragurl

I'm in Ventura County, California and willing to be on the receiving end as long as we record it.

Sincerely,
Cait

Limits- animals, minors, unsafe sex, scat, piss, blood play
tgcaitlincameragurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:54 PM   #55
YarnCat

Rainbow

This is a bit of a necro, but it's got content, so maybe it's okay?

I did this dare. I've been thinking about it for a while, and I finally got the supplies.

First I cleaned myself out. That was the easy part.

In went the four bananans (eight halves!) By the third banana, I was already cramping very badly.

Now, I didn't have lube, but I figured the slippery banana juice would be enough to get the plug in. It was, sort of. It went in, but not quite all the way, so it didn't swell up and act like a plug.

I can definitely see the potential in this dare. I'll be getting lube soon and trying this again. I /highly/ recommend it. It was an extremely intense dare. The pad plug came out just fine (No need to worry about that. It definitely comes out) and was probably the most intense dare I have ever done.

I don't think the suppositories are necessary. The lube definitely is for full effect.

I'm definitely going to try this again in the future.
YarnCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:18 PM   #56
burneraccount

Isn't putting the pad that far in a bit dangerous? does it come out easily later?

I've got two weeks to myself! Please give me dares, rules, suggestions for what to do: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73869
burneraccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:18 PM   #57
kert12

is this safe? i might try it and is it easy to get all the stuff out of you? i dont want to do this and end up having banana up my bum for a few days

KittenLicks is a weird bitch, buhbye.
kert12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:20 AM   #58
Puggsley

The banana by itself is a natural laxative. It'll all come out alright. If your not sure, just try a banana or two to see what happens. I've done this in the past, and everything has come back out. Its quite the experience!
Puggsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 07:59 AM   #59
kert12

alright thank you i might try this

KittenLicks is a weird bitch, buhbye.
kert12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:01 PM   #60
Titgasm

Send a message via MSN to Titgasm Send a message via Yahoo to Titgasm

This is quite naughty.

I find that I am perfectly fine with the laxative effect from only the bananas. Granted, I can fit a whole lot more than two up inside my ass, so that may be why.
Titgasm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk