Old 02-04-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
diaper_puppy1

Default The Tales of Ali's Slut

This is a copy of my first post detailing by ownership by Miss Ali!

2/5/12

The Beginning
So, if you are reading this blog, I assume you have in some way been directed here from www.getdare.com. It's a website where people give and recieve dares, most of which are of a kinky nature. On this website, there is an area for submissives to search for doms. I recently put out an ad and was answered by my Mistress, Ali. She and I have spoken for a few days now, and we have decided to set up this blog to chronicle my opportunity to be dominated by her. This first post is mainly to outline our relationship, and some other housekeeping procedures.

So on to the nitty gritty!

Rules:

General Rules

1. No other Masters or Mistresses.
2. Keep me aware of all activities that will interfear with tasks, rules, or meetings.
3. Do not be late to any meetings. The time difference will not be a reason to be forgiven.
4. Be respectful at all times.
5. You are to complete all tasks to the best of your abilities.
6. Honesty is highly valued. Lies and fables will not be acepted.

Bathroom Rules
1. Always use a stall. You are to go to the bathroom sitting down.
2. You are only alowed to use cold water 2 times a week. When you choses to have those 2 days is up to you. You may also have more cold water days, but not less.
Clothing Rules
1. Every day you are to wear a different type/genre or underwear so to speak. One day regular underwear, the next fem. underwear, the next, nothing at all in rotation. When one type is unavaliable, wear nothing.
Approval Rules
1. You are to ask approval for all outings.
2. You are to ask approval for all changes you may wish to or need to make to tasks, rules, or any other activities.

Sleep Rules

1. Unelss stated otherwise you are to sleep regularly when your roommate is around. WHen he is not however, you are to sleep with nothing on.

So those are the rules I now have from my Owner. I'm quite excited to start performing tasks for her. Tonight, she outlined some of what she may have me do. Needless to say, I am quite excited!

So, you probably want an outline of me. I go by diaper_puppy1 at Getdare, and I have some basic likes of verbal degradation, petplay, ageplay, diapers, some feminization, and bondage. I've served one master beforehand. It was a good relationship, but we moved on. I finally found Miss Ali, and now am quite a happy pet!

She will have access to this blog, and I suspect I will be required to answer any questions that anybody asks. So please, feel free to do so!

Limits: Super-public, blood, eating weird things.

If anything isn't in there, it's probably something I'm willing to try

20/M/Bi/US
diaper_puppy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #2
diaper_puppy1

Ok, so tonight, Miss Ali has assigned me a writing task. She would like me to list out all of the items I have at home and at me college to be used for general kinky mischief.

Dorm

4 diapers
2 pairs of panties
1 sports bra
duck tape
electric tape
push pins
blankets, pillow, sheets, and other bedding items
paper towels
plastic bags
a rug
a hangar bar in the closet
a bed with posts
a lockable filing cabinet
fridge and freezer
several locks
routine bathroom supplies
Home
6 diapers
2 pairs of panties
several bras
several pairs of high heels
saran wrap
rope
duck tape
beams of the house in our unfinished basement
blindfold
ball gag
several locks
food condiments
a dog crate
bedding items
fridge and freezer
common kitchen items
common bathroom items
That's about the most I can think of. She challenged me to think of anything I could think of, and I had to rack my brain a bit. I have used almost all of them at various times for various purposes. I do hope Miss Ali finds this adequate. I desperately want to please her and earn her approval! Every time we talk and she offers praise I feel the rush of excitement.

-Ali's Little Pet

20/M/Bi/US
Old 02-07-2012, 08:54 AM   #3
diaper_puppy1

A Collar Replacement
So, tonight Miss Ali and I were looking for something that could serve as a substitute collar. I don't have the ability to wear one out and around, and so we came up with a few ideas. We were initially thinking a bracelet of some sort, and moved onto rings and necklaces. We spent some time on rings, as I liked several black and gold ones that could be engraved with "Just A Reminder" or "In Your Hands" or something similar. However, rings usually get in the way of my writing in classes, so I'm really partial to a necklace. We found an awesome compass one that we wanted to engrave with "Wherever You Are" but that didn't fit. So one that Miss Ali came up with is just "Found". I quite like that! I also like the idea of a monogram on the back with ALI on it since Miss Ali is my owner. We're still debating which would be good versus cost.

Earlier today, I started my regimine under Miss Ali. We have our basic rules outlined in post 1. Today, they were easy to follow, with no hiccups to speak of. Probably that hardest part was sleeping without underwear as this is not something I normally do. However, tomorrow the difficulty will be much higher. Tomorrow is panty day in my underwear rotation. I'm quite nervous as the waistbands of my panties are lace, and so I'm nervous about them being seen. I'll probably wear my dark lavender colored ones. Just the thought of wearing them in public for the first time is extremely exciting. I'll probably wear a shirt tucked in under my regular shirt to gain confidence. Miss Ali also mentioned tonight that she may come up with more rules. I do hope that maybe we can come up with some easily hidden feminization things. I already have a rule to use the bathroom sitting down, so that's point one towards acting like a proper lady.

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying Miss Ali. She's wonderfully intelligent and very kind, and always takes an interest in me. At the same time, I feel that she could be swift with her dispensing of punishment, and unyielding in her will. She is proving already to be a wonderful Mistress, and I can feel myself surrendering to her and becoming her pet. I can't wait to see how we continue!

Ali's Very Happy Toy

20/M/Bi/US
Old 02-07-2012, 09:29 AM   #4
Vodin30
getDare Devil

when I was starting out my Lady and i went with something like this:

http://sandboxsouvenirs.com/zen/inde...&products_id=7

We then hand painted her name on the white beads, they were far enough apart that no-one culd read it unless i wanted then to.

good luck on your journey

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:05 AM   #5
diaper_puppy1

Thank you Vodin! We'll keep that one in mind!

20/M/Bi/US
Old 02-07-2012, 10:48 PM   #6
diaper_puppy1

Being Collared Soon!
So, Miss Ali and I have been connecting really well, and decided we wanted to collar me, to show myself as hers! We went through rings, necklaces, and bracelets until Miss Ali came up with a wonderful idea. I now have bought a necklace that has a compass pendant. On the back is etched the word "Found". This will symbolize a collaring of me and a sign of my 24/7 submission to my wonderful Mistress. It will be on a 22 inch chain, hanging a short way down my chest and I only plan on removing it during sleep and washing so as to not damage something as precious as the symbol of my submission.

Here's a link: http://www.evesaddiction.com/detail_..._term=NLZ10739

Tonight we also started discussing what will happen on this weekend, as this will be my first weekend with tasks. She asked me to list some of the things I've fantasized of happening, and I think she will now turn these back on me, judging from her devilish smile! To know the mind of my Mistress! I think body writing, diapers, feminization, and bondage could all come into play this weekend. Tonight she referred to me several times as "my pet" which gave me butterflies and made me feel like the luckiest slave in the world! I find it so easy to talk to her, and I'm so happy to be hers.

20/M/Bi/US
Old 02-08-2012, 10:07 PM   #7
diaper_puppy1

A Night of Revelations
Tonight, Miss Ali and I had a nice discussion about fantasies. I laid bare my most secret desires and was most pleased when she shared that she would love to do those to me.

Yeah. One would be merely to meet you. Another would be to have both of us go to a BDSM get-together, with you placing a collar and leash on me. Another is to be put into a mummification cast scene, where they use the plaster casts to mummify someone.
Miss Ali says

Meeting might be a possibility way down the line. I think about it too.

Ali's Slut says

Yeah. Way way down, I must admit, but still. A nice thought.

Miss ALi says

And the get together where I would bring you as my toy sounds fun as well.

Ali's Slut says

That's one that I'd really enjoy doing!

Miss Ali says

I agree.

I can just imagine putting a leash on you, maybe some body writing, and a few toys, then taking you out.

Ali's Slut says

What kind of toys would you use, Miss?

Miss Ali says
Mmmm, a gag for sure, though I cannot make up my mind as to which kind, a chastity device of course as well
Nipple clamps or decorations maybe as well.

Ali's Slut says
Oooo. I quite like the sound of that

It was a fantastic conversation. I felt vulnerable revealing to her these fantasies, as I'm well aware that she could use them in future tasks and, and they also give her an idea into my nature that even I am not fully sure of yet. My own sexual desires, while being explored, are still very much uncharted territory for me. Moving through them with my Owner makes it feel, not safer, but perhaps more confidence-inspiring for me. It makes me feel good to open up to Miss Ali and reveal that which I have revealed to few people.

My collar shipped today, and so that's good news! I will soon be officially collared as Miss Ali's Pet, hopefully by Friday at the latest.

And finally, I just want to share what a thill I get in my stomach when Miss Ali refers to me as "My Pet". Like going over the first hill on a roller coaster!

Ali's Content Little Slave

20/M/Bi/US
Old 02-10-2012, 10:53 PM   #8
diaper_puppy1

So, tonight was our first play date. We started the day off as a panty-day as per the rules Miss Ali has laid out for me. So I wore my purple panties and I just can't begin to describe how much I love doing that! It's so feminine feeling and rebellions, wearing feminine underwear in public! Tonight, I had to put on a fair bit of body writing. I also got my collar, and so have had multiple marks of Miss Ali's ownership on me tonight! I quite enjoyed marking myself as hers.

For our actual play time, we're focusing on diaper play. I've had about 1.5 liters of water over the past few hours and feel now about fit to burst. Miss Ali won't let me relieve myself yet, however! She also has had me tie my legs to the bed, immobilizing me as a sign of me being her pet. We also covered safe words tonight, which is a step I greatly appreciate as it shows that she cares about my safety and my security. I can't wait to see what she has planned for me for tomorrow! I have to admit, going into this I was afraid of shaving, but I think now I may be willing to try some.

I have to admit, having her direct my diaper play is incredibly fun for me. I love wearing diapers. I love everything about them. They're so thick and warm and safe and they put me in such a wonderful sub-space. I'm quite happy to have Miss Ali put me diapers, and force me to use them whenever she wants me to.

I am quite excited to share my first photos!

Thank you Miss Ali for our wonderful time tonight!

Your Most Grateful Slave

20/M/Bi/US
Old 02-11-2012, 11:02 PM   #9
diaper_puppy1

So, today I have not had the chance to talk to Miss Ali. I assume she has been quite busy tonight! That's okay though. I do have to admit, I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to talk to her. Our daily conversations, whether they concern BDSM or just a conversation about philosophies, have become something I greatly look forward to.

Today, I had 3 tasks that I had set myself. First, was to go to a local grocery store and buy some more diapers, while wearing a diaper. This was accomplished quite easily I must admit, and while I was there I also picked up some incontinence pads (more on that later). Second, I gave myself 100 swats on each buttock due to my failure to control myself last night when Miss Ali commanded me to. And finally, I trimmed my pubic hair down so that it is fairly short, as I know Miss Ali prefers her slaves well trimmed.

Now, onto the incontinence pad thing I mentioned above. While I was driving to the store, I was thinking about ways to spruce up my daily routine. Well, as can be seen in my pictures here, I am Ali's Femme Boy. So I started thinking about that more. I quite love feminization, and I honestly many times wish I had been born a girl. However, one part of feminization that I can never experience is having a period. I know they are not good things to go through, but at the same time I am curious about them and wish that I could incorporate them into feminization. So I thought about getting some male incontinence guards, and having a time period of the month when I will be on my "period". During this time, I will 100% of the time have a pad on, and have to carry spares around with me everywhere. Each day I am on my "period" I must wet into the pads so that I can understand the feeling of having bodily fluids leak onto a pad, which is far less secure than a diaper. I will even experience the fear of hoping it doesn't leak. I think this will give an appreciation of what women go through, and all of this I believe to be an important aspect of feminization, and I sent Miss Ali an email about it. I do hope she decides to incorporate this into my rules.

I found out today of at least 1 reader of my blog, so, dear reader, if you have any suggestions or comments, please message me!

Ali's Femme Boy

20/M/Bi/US
Old 02-12-2012, 09:19 PM   #10
diaper_puppy1

An Essential Part of Being a Femme Boy
Well, I have a fun post tonight! Miss Ali really liked my idea of me having a "period" to reinforce the fact that I'm her femme boy. So, from now on, near the end of each month, I will be having my period. Miss Ali will decide the length of days of the period each month. This month, for example, will be the 18th through the 22nd. During this time, I'm expected to wear male incontinence guards 24 hours a day, no exceptions. I'm excited about that as they are thicker than women's pads for periods and could affect how I walk slightly, and I imagine when a woman has to wear a pad they are afraid it affects how they walk as well. I'm expected to wet them and change them every 8 hours, and I'm expected to carry them around with me in my bag for the full length of the period. I'm quite excited to start this, as it really puts me in a feminine state of mind; that being one of my biggest kinks. During this time, I'll be keeping very detailed blogs about how it is, how I feel, and anything I learn about the trials of having a period. I don't plan on changing immediately after a wetting, as women often times can't immediately change their pads.

Tonight, Miss Ali went to bed early, as she had a busy couple of days and another busy one tomorrow. I quite wished I could have been there tonight to wait on her and make her feel comfortable, but alas, thousands of miles separate us.

Tonight, she has requested I sleep in a diaper, and so I'm happy to be snugged up, nice and secure, in a fluffy diaper!

Miss Ali's Femme Diaper Boy

20/M/Bi/US
Old 02-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #11
hotstuf90

Rainbow

Nice. I like it.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:38 PM   #12
diaper_puppy1

Monday, February 13, 2012Chastity and Anal
Ok so tonight Miss Ali and I did not have too much to talk about. We did discuss our satisfaction at finding each other, which made me feel really good. It's incredibly comforting having someone who doesn't see you as a person so much as a pet, as weird as that may soundd. It takes away a lot of the responsibility. We did discuss possible anal training as well as chastity adventures. She's going to send me links to some of her favorite devices. I'm partial to the idea of a belt myself but we'll see. Ali's Tired and Happy pet

20/M/Bi/US
Old 02-18-2012, 10:06 AM   #13
diaper_puppy1

I didn't post this last night because I was absolutely exhausted, but Miss Ali's mom is out of the hospital and she and I can talk again! It feels so good to know that she's available again. I told her every time I put on my collar, I can feel her presence near to me.

Now, we have an interesting kinky development today: it's the first day of my first period! Refer back a couple of posts to Long Term Femme Idea if you haven't seen about it yet. So, basically I'm super excited! Anything that increases my feeling of femininity is something that I'm really interested in pursuing. So, tonight and the next few days I'll keep a detailed report over how it feels to be wearing a pad, what it's like use one, etc...

Ali's Femme Boy

20/M/Bi/US
Old 02-18-2012, 11:30 PM   #14
diaper_puppy1

Today was day 1 of my period time. Miss Ali had me in a diaper all of last night, then straight into panties with a nice incontinence guard in them to protect against my "period". I have to admit, it is quite a different feeling, walking around in public with that much material between your legs and it's not a diaper. I was definitely afraid it was making my hips swing more than usual. But I guess that would also go with the femme mentality, so it's not a bad thing! To simulate the actual period, I was to wet my pad sometimes and then have to wait till the end of the 8-hour shift to change the pad. This was quite scary, as I have never really wet something that wasn't a diaper, and so the feeling that it could just overflow really quickly was terrifying and exhilerating. I felt extremely safe wearing the pad, however. If I don't wear the pad, I'm still expected to wet so it's a good thing I wear the pad!

Tonight Miss Ali and I looked at some thongs for me to buy:
http://www.amazon.com/Sexy-Locker-Qu...28749&sr=1-248

http://www.amazon.com/Nylon-Lycra-Th...d_rhf_gw_p_t_4

What do you think?

I'm loving being Miss Ali's Femme Boy. It's so great having a person who cares about you and wants to control and gently rule over you. It takes away a lot of stress.

Ali's Happily Submissive Pet

20/M/Bi/US
Old 03-01-2012, 11:05 AM   #15
Vodin30
getDare Devil

loved the thongs, i was made to wear thongs for so long that if i wear "normal" mens underware now it feels as if i am wearing a diaper or something. (just way too much cloth down there)

love reading about your journey

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk