Scat
Piss
Family & Friends
Pain
Wedgie
Face in pics or vid

My KIK: - james58655
Snapchat: - forestnudity6

Pm me or message me on KIK and I'll do and semi or hidden public task with pic proof
Forestslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 03:24 PM   #197
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Hey all. Next part will be ready tomorrow evening. Don't want to just leave you wondering.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 08-21-2017, 05:05 PM   #198
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_LeahJ97 View Post
You certainly are talented. I've been told to read by a friend, I've made it 4 chapters in, and it's awesome. I've got plenty of edging to do so your story certainly will help me! Can't wait to catch up!

Leah
X
Thank you! I am so glad you like it! Not sure how the rest of the story is going to go, but I think I have a good idea.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
Old 08-21-2017, 05:07 PM   #199
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Awesome update once again. Loved the mix of dares and truths in this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens when the group recommence the game tomorrow, story time
I'm glad you like it! I do believe the story took an unexpected turn, and can't wait to see how you all like it.

Old 08-21-2017, 05:07 PM   #200
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare Lord View Post
Well, whenever it gets here, I know it'll be great!
It is finally here. Hope you like it!

Old 08-21-2017, 05:08 PM   #201
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardishydra View Post
Hope things calm down a bit! Last chapter was great!
I started classes today, so I do not foresee anything calming down! Lol. But I still am trying my best to get parts written.

Old 08-21-2017, 05:09 PM   #202
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouseslut View Post
Well whenever we get more, I know I'll enjoy it. XxX
I hope you like it!

Old 08-21-2017, 05:09 PM   #203
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestslut View Post
Another amzaing update cant wait for the next
Next part coming soon.

Old 08-21-2017, 05:20 PM   #204
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Hey all. First I want to thank Lil_LeahJ97, Sydney_sub, Dare Lord, Wardishydra, scouseslut, and Forestslut for your kind comments. Thank you for having patience with me and continuing to read.

This part is a lot shorter than any of the previous parts. I have been having a bad case of writer's block these last couple weeks, but I finally figured out what I want to happen. This part is so short because I needed it to end and didn't want to start the new part in this one. The next parts should be longer.

I hope you all like this part, and let me know what you think of the ending!

After some time, here is part 15 of Lexie's First Game!
~~~
Lexie's First Game

Part Fifteen: The Loser

Jaxon, Lexie, Jen, and Max went off to their room. Jaxon was excited to do his dare, but worried that Max would want to cum inside of him. He was itching to fuck Lexie and Jen though and couldn’t wait to get started. “Wanna make a game out of my dare?” Jaxon asked.

“What do you have in mind?” Lexie asked him, eager to have more fun.

“Well, I was thinking, while I was taking my turn with each of you, the other two could have some fun. Whoever out of the four can cum the fastest wins,” Jaxon suggested.

“What do we win?” Jen asked, curious.

“You get a free pass to fuck anybody you want that is playing the game,” Jaxon smirked. “Don’t worry about who you pick, I can make it happen,”

“This sounds fun! Let’s do it,” Lexie said, excited, and Jen and Max agreed.

“Awesome! Okay, I’ll start with Lexie. Do you want me to cum inside you or do you want to cum inside of me?” Jaxon asked.

“Well, since it would be really hard for me to cum inside of you, how about you cum inside of me?” Lexie giggled at Jaxon. She was excited and nervous for this moment.

Jaxon smirked at her. “Your wish is my command,” He turned to Jen and Max. “Okay you two, ready?" Max got Jen into position. He wanted her bent over on the bed so he can have access to her sweet pussy. At the same time, Jaxon got Lexie into position. Lexie was on her hands and knees in front of Jaxon, who was kneeling on the floor. “When I say go, we both start. Ready? One…two…three…go!” Jaxon thrusted his dick inside of Lexie hard, not bothering to take it easy. A minute into the game, Jaxon leaned down and whispered to Lexie. “I hope you don’t mind Lex, I want to win, and I want it rough,” Jaxon moaned loudly and continued to fuck her as hard as he could.

“Holy shit Jaxon…I’m gonna cum!” Lexie screamed out just as she exploded over Jaxon. Jaxon continued to fuck Lexie, knowing he had to cum inside of her. Lexie moaned and squirmed, but Jaxon held her down as he continued to fuck her.

“Damn it,” Max muttered under his breath. He was fucking Jen as hard as he could but just couldn’t cum fast enough. He leaned down and started to pinch Jen’s nipples. Jen moaned loudly as Max continued to thrust in and out, faster and faster, until Jen cried out.

“Max I’m gonna cum!” She cried out, exploding, and Max continued to fuck her, cumming shortly after her.

“Aw fuck, I’m cumming Jen!” Max yelled, grabbing Jen’s hips and thrusting harder finishing inside of her.

“Lex…I’m gonna cum!” Jaxon shouted as he followed Max’s lead and finished inside of Lexie, thrusting into her deeper and harder. Jaxon collapsed on top of Lexie, suddenly very tired.

“As much as I want to win that free pass,” Jen said, tired,” I think I just want to finish Jaxon’s dare and then go to bed,”

“Agreed,” Max and Lexie said.

“Works for me. Max, do you want me to cum inside of you or do you want to cum inside of me?”

“Normally I would say I want to cum inside of you, but since I’m so tired you can do all of the work,” Max grinned. Jen and Lexie went to sit on the bed. Lexie, exhausted, curled up under the blankets and drifted off to sleep, with Jaxon’s cum still seeping out of her. Jen sat on the bed waiting for her turn with Jaxon.

Max got into position in front of Jaxon, just how Lexie was. “Ready Max?” Jaxon said and when Max nodded he pushed his dick inside of him. Jaxon moaned at the feeling but just wanted this dare to be over. Jaxon started to thrust faster and harder in Max’s ass, and he reached down to stroke Max’s dick. Max moaned at the feeling of Jaxon and started to thrust his hips with Jaxon’s. Max wanted to feel Jaxon cum in his ass. “Fuck Max you feel so good,” Jaxon moaned and exploded inside of Max. He collapsed and couldn't go anymore.

“Damn…I don’t know if I can go one more time…” Jaxon admitted. “I can’t do it…” Jaxon admitted to himself and the group.

“Jaxon. You know what this means right?” Max smirked at Jaxon.

“What?”

“It means you just lost your third life, and the game,”

The following 2 users say Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 08-21-2017, 05:52 PM   #205
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome finish to this chapter and didn't mind that it was a bit shorter than usual, still mighty hot. Cannot wait to see where the story goes from here. Thanks for the update !!!

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 03:16 AM   #206
Forestslut

another exciting update cant wait to see what comes next keep them coming

Denial
Anal

Dislikes
Messy

Limits
Scat
Piss
Family & Friends
Pain
Wedgie
Face in pics or vid

My KIK: - james58655
Snapchat: - forestnudity6

Pm me or message me on KIK and I'll do and semi or hidden public task with pic proof
Forestslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 08:56 PM   #207
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I just read all 15 parts in two sittings. You are a phenomenal writer. You probably haven't seen some of the threads I have read since I've been here for over seven years, but you're up there with the best of them.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 08:36 PM   #208
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Hey all! Next part will be here Sunday. Thank you all for being understanding.

Old 09-07-2017, 10:50 PM   #209
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

I know I'm late but sorry for your loss.

You seem to put a lot of work on this so thank you for taking time to provide all these beautiful chapters and if you ever decide to write any other stories I definitely will be reading it as you're quite talented.
I haven't been checking getdare much lately, so happy I came back to find all these parts written.

The chapter were Max was tied down and everyone using him was crazy hot. All the chapters really cover many fantasies of mine lol
And that ending I didn't expect actually lol (thought vanessa or zeke were gonna lose while reading the first parts)

Great work! *big applause*

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 10:12 PM   #210
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Hey everyone. I tried my best to write this next part but I just couldn't find time. I'm afraid I have to put this story on hold for now. I don't know how long it'll be on hold, but I don't want to keep promising parts and not coming through with it. I hope you all understand. I will continue when I can.

Advertisements
Kink Talk