Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-10-2015, 09:57 AM   #31
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerofsoulz95 View Post
Normally, this would be madness. Listening to some stranger and passing the evidence of her crime to her teacher was absurd. But to a certain level, she trusted the sender, so rather grudgingly, she passed the pair of panties to the teacher, who was now grinning like a child who had won a toy.

The moment Kristy received the underwear, however, she received a message. Curious, she looked at her phone.

I wouldn’t tell anyone. After all, I have your pictures and videos. With a click of a button, the whole school would see it? What would happen to your reputation… or your job for that matter.

“What pictures? What videos?” Kristy frowned. She sent the same message to the sender.

There are too many to choose from. Would you like me to show the school the picture of you next to a trip pole naked? Or what about the picture of yourself, drunk, with two guys holding your breasts? Oh… I know, lets show the school the one where you are masturbating. Quick question. Is that a cucumber or a dildo?

Kristy swore, then, browsed through the message, still in denial that her personal pictures had somehow been leaked. This sender had found out about her stash of pictures and videos in her email. How had he or she done it?

You are going to return the panties to Elissa and send her along her way. But not after you take off your shirt, your bra and your skirt in front of her and put it in a pile on the floor. You are now my very personal plaything.

Kristy stared wide-eyed at the ridiculous message. She could not let that picture be released to the school. She would lose everything. She would be laughed at and teased at and stared at and…

Kristy returned the underwear to Elissa. Then she slowly started to strip. She lifted her blouse over her head nervously, and unhooked the bra, revealing two brown buttons. Her breasts were not as big as her student’s but they were decent. She covered her intimate parts as Elissa stared at her. Kristy turned a deeper red. Kristy then slid her long skirt down onto the floor.

The most humiliating part was probably folding the clothing in front of her student. She had to allow her student to check out her inferior breasts as she folded her clothes and laid it down in front of Elissa’s feet.

The sudden turn of events for Elissa was astounding. Her teacher was now half naked in front of her. She had placed her clothes on the floor and covered her breasts shyly. Elissa was still processing how this could have happened when she received another message.

Your choice. You can do whatever you want to her. But be quick, people may come soon. Put on your panties. Sorry for what happened.

Elissa slipped her panties on once more and looked at the teacher who had so quickly lost the power over her. Who was this unknown sender? How did he just pull that of?

Elissa typed a “thank you” to the sender and grinned at the now vulnerable teacher. Elissa closed the distance between the teacher and her. She squeezed the teachers nipples and twisted it a little.

“Wow, life is truly unpredictable huh?” Elissa cupped the teacher’s smaller breasts, “When will you ever grow up? Your boobs are so terribly small. Why don’t you stretch your arms and try to reach the ceiling?”

The teacher did as she was told and in seconds realized why she was doing this. It was to humiliate her. She looked down and saw that it looked like she had no breasts. She looked totally flat.

“Higher,” Elissa commanded, and the teacher stretched as far as she could go.

SNAP!
Kristy looked up to see her student taking a picture of her in the humiliating position.

“See you around, you can wear your clothes now. This will make a nice wallpaper won’t it?” Elissa waved, before walking back to her classroom, leaving the humiliated teacher to gather the scraps of dignity she still had. It wasn’t much.

That felt amazing. Elissa smiled.

My favorite part of the story wish I could do that to my teacher who has at least C breasts.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 08:00 PM   #32
seekerofsoulz95

Glad you liked it Fantage. Gonna come up with a spin off with Kristy once I set my mind to it, not really planning to humiliate Elissa, as it just doesn't suit her fuck-it, nonchalant attitude, but maybe in later parts of the story, the unknown protagonist and Elissa will humiliate her together. haven't thought that far yet. wow the english in this reply is bad.
seekerofsoulz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 07:43 AM   #33
seekerofsoulz95

Default The next part

Another few days had passed since the ordeal. Ms. Kristy never made any more mention about the incident in the walkway. In fact, Kristy avoided her no matter where she went. That was good, she didn’t want any involvement with that horrible teacher.

She had been doing many dares since the incident. Most of them were minor and easy to complete: not wearing panties to school, touching herself during class. Once, she had to come to school without a bra. That proved to be the toughest but the allowance of a jacket helped a lot in covering up. Today, however, the game had been upped. She had two tasks, both extremely difficult. She wasn’t sure if she was even going to do them. After all, the sender never forced her to do the dares nor did she really check if they were completed. It was up to her.

The two dares involved much more risk of exposure than previous tasks though. She was to attend gym class without her bra today and shower in the men’s locker room. Both got her heart pumping and crotch wet, but doing the task was completely different. She had already been caught taking off her panties a few days ago. Would she be able to handle being caught now?

Regardless, she was convinced that she wanted to do it. She just needed to make sure she didn’t back out at the last moment. The thrill would be worth it. The unknown sender gave her a sense of security when she did the tasks and the arousal, the risk of exposure was just too exciting for her to resist. Gym class was approaching.

“So how was last night? You left school early,” Samantha Greens asked as she took off her shirt. They were in the Girls’ locker room, changing to their attire for gym class. Sam was a friendly person, always joking, always trying to lighten up someone’s day. They had known each other since elementary school and were the best of friends. Sam was extremely outgoing and the captain of the girl’s soccer team. She was really tanned and had long legs like Elissa, although they were a little more muscular. They had contrasting appearances and personalities, but that did not stop their strong friendship from lasting.

“It was fine, just did some homework and caught up on this show I’ve always wanted to watch,” Elissa lied as she pulled down her skirt. In actual fact, she was completing certain tasks she received: dancing naked in her living room to “Chandelier” and cooking dinner in just her shirt.

Sam grinned and took off her bra. She was never shy about her body. She didn’t care that the whole room full of girls could see her boobs. To her credit though, she had perfect breasts, and nothing to be ashamed of. Her boobs, probably a D Cup were bigger than Elissa’s C cup and the lack of a tan line showed that she frequently suntanned nude.

“You know that I can tell when you are lying right?” Sam smirked as she pulled down her black lace panties to change into a more exercise-friendly one.

“Whatever,” Elissa smiled, always feeling at ease with her friend, but not willing to divulge her personal interests. Already in her underwear, she grabbed her gym attire and went to one of the stalls to change. She slowly took off her bra and then her panties and looked herself in the mirror. She stared into her green eyes and looked at the blonde hair that fell around her delicate shoulders. Her boobs were perky but not exactly big. Her nipples were of moderate size. She squeezed the little nubs and received a wave of pleasure. She admired her body for a while more, looking her curves and her abs.

She had to work hard for this body, doing the relevant exercises everyday. It was only right to look at it once in a while and feel accomplished that she looked pretty. She looked down to the place between her legs and found her bald pussy. She hated the feeling of her pubic hair rubbing against the materials of her undergarments so she had gotten rid of the hair. Besides, it looked nicer. It looked purer.

Her phone vibrated.

Feeling brave? Walk out of the cubicle naked and change there. Feeling a little shy? Wear your panties before walking out of the cubicle.
Old 09-20-2015, 03:27 AM   #34
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Wow First off, glad to see you back in action. This story is great as usual. Please keep up the good work
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 07:03 AM   #35
seekerofsoulz95

A bonus task. She instantly started to get aroused. How did this guy create that effect on her? Biting her lip, she pulled her panties down to her ankles, enjoying the feeling as they caressed her legs on the way down. She took a gulp and walked out of the cubicle.

“Thought you didn’t like to change outside?” Sam asked, frowning at her lack of clothing. Sam quickly noticed the hair on Elissa’s crotch.

“Decided that I have nothing to be ashamed of,” Elissa smiled, putting on her panties and then her gym shorts.

“Not bad. Keeping in shape huh, drama girl,” Sam looked at Elissa’s naked form, “when will those tiny breasts grow up?”

Elissa turned red at that comment, and turned quickly to face Sam, her boobs jiggled from the sudden movement, “just because I matured later than you does not mean I have tiny breasts Sam.”

Elissa took the opportunity right after the comeback to squeeze Sam’s breasts, “too bad they aren’t as nice to touch as mine.”

“Is that so?” Sam raised her eyebrows, reaching for Elissa’s boobs, “Hmm, they are nice to touch, but they are just too tiny. Why can’t you ever grow up Elissa?”

Elissa shook her head at her best friend’s usual joke, and went on to put on her shirt.

“What about your bra?” Sam asked, once again confused at what Elissa was doing.

“Trying out something new today,” Elissa smiled, before leaving to exit the locker room, letting a stunned Sam take in the sudden change in her best friend. Elissa, too, was shocked at how she managed to pull that line off. Was streaking naked at home and in the theatre giving her courage? That was ridiculous.

The bravado was extremely short-lived. In fact, it ended the moment she entered the gym and saw some of the boys warming up. Maybe it wasn’t such a great idea. She looked down at her dry-fit shirt and was able to make out the two nipples straining against the material as if they wanted to be let out. Luckily, she had smaller boobs and nipples compared to Sam. If she were Sam, this would be extremely obvious to the surveying eye.

Sam, however, provided instant encouragement, as she jogged into the gym with her boobs bouncing up and down. It was obvious that she too had decided to go to gym class bra-less.
Old 10-10-2015, 08:01 AM   #36
7Clubs

Another great update. I can’t wait for the next part.
7Clubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 09:00 AM   #37
seekerofsoulz95

Thanks for the compliment guys. Sorry about the slow updates xD
Old 10-10-2015, 02:51 PM   #38
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Somehow this story slipped by me until today, I'm glad I came across it great story.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 01:35 AM   #39
seekerofsoulz95

“Class, gather around,” the Mr. Drew, the gym teacher drawled, “today we will be playing some dodge ball. Let’s go with girls versus boys. Everyone form up in your lines and get ready to do some stretching.”

It was really happening. She was really going to do gym class topless. Her boobs would be jiggling and bouncing freely as they ran around their little boxes and threw balls at people. Was this excitement or dread? Elissa did not know. At least she knew that her best friend going braless too. That was her only encouragement. At least, she wouldn’t be noticed so easily. Sam’s boobs were massive.

They finished the leg raises and the some calf stretches. That was when Mr. Drew announced that they would be playing with 5 balls and that the losing team would have to run two laps around the gym while the winning team got to have a break: standard gym class incentives.

The boys and the girls were about the same in number. There were 2 more girls than boys so the teams were still split 11 girls to 9 boys. And before Elissa knew it the game had begun, and a ball came spinning towards her.

Elissa was pretty athletic. She did not participate a lot in sports but she did join for the occasional soccer game with Sam, and she frequently went for runs to keep herself in shape. Dodge ball, however, was a sport that did not really emphasize on stamina so when a ball was thrown at her, Elissa immediately put her hands in front of her in a protective stance. She was too slow to dodge and thus resigned to being sent off so fast.

“BAM!” Sam half-screamed, saving Elissa and catching the ball with both hands, “come on Elissa, you really want to jog in our present states?”

Elissa looked down to see two buttons poking out of her shirt. Perhaps running two laps in her present state wasn’t the best of ideas.

A rather short part.
Old 10-18-2015, 02:25 AM   #40
seekerofsoulz95

Hey guys, so it'll be good if you guys could tell me what you liked about the story and what you didn't so far so that I can improve on the story and as a writer. I think my genre is more on enf, but as seen for kristy, I wanna add some humiliation into it too. So please give me advice, tips, critique (even if its all in caps and screaming that the story sucks)
Old 10-22-2015, 09:07 AM   #41
7Clubs

The ENF aspect is defiantly my favourite part, and I don’t think you should deviate too much from this. I also like the almost Dominant/ submissive dynamic going on between Elisa and ???, so that could be interesting to read about. As for the blackmail and non-consent, I think that could work, but just so long as it’s directed at Kristy – that bitch deserves it!

Advice/ tips: Keep writing.

Old 10-25-2015, 06:53 AM   #42
seekerofsoulz95

Sam raised the ball and sent it flying back to the boy who threw it at Elissa, it smacked his leg and he was sent off. Elissa watched the Sam’s boobs swing from side to side after she had thrown the ball. It was pretty damn obvious Sam wasn’t wearing anything underneath because two other boys were staring at Sam and were instantly knocked out by two other girls. At least this was working to their advantage

“Eleven to six, this is a pretty good start,” Elissa muttered to herself, “she’s right, if we lose it would be mortifying to run while having nothing underneath. The boys would be just following us with their eyes.”

Samantha was the goalkeeper for her soccer team. Without further explanation, she caught the balls that were hurled at her (and at other girls for that matter) like they were nothing. The other girls, however, were not doing so well. They were either afraid of the ball or too slow to dodge the balls. In minutes, the girls’ numbers were reduced to 4 while the guys still had 5 on their team. The boys discussed some strategy and looked Elissa in the eyes.

“They think I am a weak link,” Elissa realized, after all, she had been doing nothing but dodging the balls that were thrown at her. She was fast but she couldn’t catch the balls. Just as she finished that thought, a ball flew at her, and she had to bend forward to do dodge the balls. Another then came at her, and she had to stand straight once again so that the ball would not hit her face. She could feel her boobs bouncing up and down obscenely as she dodged. What a show she was giving. She wondered if the boys knew that there was nothing restraining those two breasts, whether her arousal of being stared at could be spotted.

That was when the moment of distraction came. She thought about the show she was giving the boys. She thought about whether her nipples were showing. She thought about how she should have worn a looser gym shirt so that the shirt would not emphasize her outline so easily. Then in mid-thought, a ball hit her in the forehead.

She remembered falling to the ground. She remembered Sam cursing and running to her. She remembered landing in someone’s arms.

Her head was dizzy. She looked up and saw her neighbor, John. She lay there in his arms, feeling confused at first. John did not belong to her class, why was he the one that saved her from falling to the ground? Then, another emotion hit her: Embarrassment. This boy had seen every intimate part of her, and he was holding her right now, gazing into her eyes.

As things came into perspective, she saw her best friend scolding Max, the guy who threw the ball at her forehead. He already looked terrible, but Sam was definitely making sure the guy wanted to put his head into the floor and never take it out. Sam was protective like that. Elissa managed a soft statement to say that she was okay.

“You sure as hell are lucky that John dashed forward the moment you hit Elissa,” Sam spat at Max. Mr. Drew was still trying to calm everyone down.

“Mr. Weathers,” Mr. Drew called, using John’ last name, “would you be so kind to bring Elissa to the nurse’s office?”

John smiled and nodded. He helped Elissa up and put her arm over his shoulder. Holding her waist, he slowly walked towards the exit. That was when it dawned on Elissa. Was John the secret person who had been sending her text messages all this while? After all, he was the only one that saw her naked adventure in her home. She blushed a deeper shade of red as she realized that the guy next to her probably knew all about her fantasies.

Thanks 7clubs for the advice I myself am a huge fan of jappio's ENF, and of ENF in general so that part won't change. But sometimes non consensual especially for Kristy can help spice things up haha. Honestly I feel like my character development has been pretty shitty. Also, I can't think of a good plot twist, or a climax so this story is pretty much doomed. But I enjoy writing it and I enjoy imagining it happen so. Let's just wait till it blows over. Perhaps when I start a new story I can work on this. Also, today my gf actually forgot to wear her bra when she went out with me today. Friggin hilarious :') and definitely inspiration.
Old 10-25-2015, 10:53 PM   #43
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Great as usually
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 02:42 PM   #44
tboner
Account Banned

wish more would be written
tboner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 03:32 PM   #45
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72
Heart

This was absolutely fantastic! This story makes me wish I could go back and do these things in high school. Jappio is one of my favorite ENF writers, but I couldn't find anyone else writing like him. You are doing great. Please keep the story going. ENF teen and blackmail all come together as a great story! Thankyou so much <3

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
elissa, enf, exhibitionism, naked, statten