Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-31-2015, 06:05 AM   #1
seekerofsoulz95

Default Elissa Statten

There was someone who posted a story about Elissa Statten long ago and never finished and I really enjoyed that story. So here is my attempt to recreate it. I hope it will be as good as the previous author. I have edited Part 2 and I shall post part 1 of Elissa Stratten soon. Please give me your comments and advice, esp if they are negative. I will try to post some pictures of how I view elissa statten and attach them to my posts. Thanks!
seekerofsoulz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to seekerofsoulz95 for this post:
Old 03-31-2015, 07:13 AM   #2
seekerofsoulz95

Default Statten Part 1

Statten

Part 1a

Elissa was bored. Life was tedious and slow. Sprawled on her bed, she wished she could find something that interested her. Turning on the TV in her room, she flipped through the channels and stopped at an old re-run of Fantastic Four. Finding her phone next to her she scrolled through Instagram.

A picture of one of her friends travelling overseas caught her eye. He was hanging from a cliff. “Because YOLO right?” read the absurd post. As she rolled her eyes she took notice of the television screen in front of her.

“Any more bright ideas? Why don’t you strip down and have a hundred people stare at you!” Jessica Alba’s character scolded from the television.

Hearing this, Elissa felt an unusual stirring from between her legs.

Why would that arouse me?

Elissa lived alone as her parents were overseas. She had the whole apartment to herself but she made sure she was well clothed whenever she was outside of her room. She felt more secure wearing more, especially with her curtains never drawn downstairs. Elissa lived in a very safe neighborhood where the nearest police station was only a walk away. Her parents had made sure of that when they left to do business in China.

Indulging the tingling feeling she was having between her thighs, she let her hand explore its way into her panties. She was wearing a black camisole and a lacey black thong. Panties were more conservative but she felt thongs were more comfortable at home. She liked feeling her soft bed sheets and sofa covers with her bare skin.

As she not-so-silently worked herself, she suddenly thought of the urge to maybe draw back the curtains in her state of undress. It was late morning, but no one woke up so early around her neighborhood on Saturdays. Finding courage and spurred on by her arousal, she slowly walked towards the curtains. It would be okay, the curtain had two layers: one that was translucent and one that was opaque. All she needed to do was draw back the opaque curtain and she would be both safe from viewing and at the same able to indulge in the situation.

The first thing she thought about as she drew back the curtains were what would happen if the boy next door saw her. She went to the same school as her and they even had a class together. Though they never really got more than greeting each other in school and at the driveway, him seeing her was enough to spread rumors all around Eastville High. The thought of that caused her to become unusually hornier. With one hand in her panties, she used her other hand to make sure that the translucent layer of the curtains. Doing this with a finger in her crotch was particularly difficult and slow but she couldn’t make her finger leave her crotch.

Her next-door neighbor would have an extended view of her masturbating and trying to close the curtains if he would only look out his window.

If he just looked into her room, he would see her vulnerable figure, working away at her pussy.

It made her feel dirty like a slut, but that did not stop her from touching herself.

Her other hand freed from its duty of drawing the curtains, she rubbed her breasts and circled around her nipples, closing her eyes and imagining if her neighbor saw her. What would he do?

Take pictures? Laugh at her? Masturbate? Take a video of her and blackmail her? Tell the whole school about her?

The last thought of public exposure and humiliation caused her to increase the speed of her active fingers.

She shivered and let out a sigh.

She opened her eyes once more to check the neighbor’s window. From where she was, she could see no eyes staring at her. She was wearing her camisole but her nipples were so hard, she was sure they were visible from under her shirt. Her thong was dripping wet. Retreating a few steps back, she fell back onto her bed.

Wow.
Old 04-03-2015, 06:31 AM   #3
Desril

I remember this story, I was sad it never finished. Looking forward to seeing where you go with it!
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 07:56 AM   #4
seekerofsoulz95

Default Statten Part 1b

Statten Part 1b

Elissa slowly made her way downstairs to the living room, clad only in her camisole and thong. The moment she entered the living room, she dashed to the kitchen, as it was more secluded, only having one window directly opposite from her where others could view her. Her orgasm had caused her to become weary but had not totally taken away her arousal at being naked.

After hiding behind the sink for a while, she peeped to make sure that there was nobody at the front porch. Then Elissa slowly let her wet thong slide to ground slowly. The material slid past her thighs and down to her ankles, caressing her legs. She then took off her camisole, bearing her naked body for anybody on her front porch to see. She took both articles of clothing and quickly dashed into the laundry room, putting the soaked lingerie and the camisole into her laundry basket.

Elissa’s stomach grumbled. It was an hour before noon and she had not eaten anything yet.

What if I made lunch naked?

The temptation immediately consumed her. The thrill of preparing something naked while anybody who peered into her house was too exciting for her to resist. Immediately, she could feel her arousal once again.

Peeking out of her laundry room to make sure that no one was outside her house, she made her way to the kitchen. Elissa tiptoed as if someone would hear her, looking left and right constantly to ensure that no one was watching.

Elissa returned to the safety of the kitchen, where only the opposite mirror could have a clear look of her naked form. Her mind was filled constantly with What Ifs.

What if someone saw me naked?

What if there was an emergency and I had to run out of the house? Wouldn’t I be naked for all to see?

What if the deliveryman came and walked past the front porch?

What if the neighbor wanted to check on how I was doing?

These questions in her mind did not encourage her to run up the stairs and grab her clothes, instead, it spurred her to continue with what she had planned. The excitement of getting caught and the adrenaline powered her to continue with what she was doing: to open the fridge. The cool air condensed on her hard nipples as the door was opened. Merely standing there for a few seconds had already caused her body to feel cold and it only reminded Elissa that she was stark naked with the windows open.

Elissa decided to cook something simple, she didn’t know how long this thrill would last and if she would suddenly back out. Or if the mailman decided to come along and say hi.

Elissa took out two eggs and some chicken thigh and started to defrost the chicken and fry the eggs. Cooking naked was different. Every movement she made caused her arms to touch her boobs directly. When she reached for the sink, her boobs fell to her left and her arm would graze her nipples, providing a tingly feeling. Every once in a while, Elissa would duck down thinking that she saw someone at the corner of her eye, but always peeked to find no one there. She would then, no matter how unhygienic it was, touch herself a little.

How would I feel if someone actually saw me naked? If I am already so aroused from the risk of being caused, how much more aroused would I be from actual public exposure?

In minutes, she had prepared herself brunch and the next question that floated into her mind was: should I eat it at the dining table?

“Yes,” the small voice tempted her once again.

Cautiously, Elissa walked to the living room. The living room was unlike the kitchen. I was directly in front of the kitchen but had many more openings and windows than the kitchen. The living room was exposed to the two side windows as wells as the transparent sliding door to the front. Sitting there and eating breakfast would mean that she was exposed from three different angles. Three. Her naked body could be seen the whole time and not even know it if her back was facing the watcher.

Her heart was already beating at an abnormal rate. Part of her wanted to run upstairs and just hide under the security of her blankets. But the other part…

She was already seated in the living room’s dining table before she completed that last thought. Her crotch and her butt rested on the cool surface of her wooden chair. Her eyes flicked around to make sure that no one was watching her and then… she never ate faster than that moment.

As she used her fork to pick up the last piece however, the worst possible thing that could have happened occurred. Her neighbor was at the front door, knocking on the clear, transparent window. His eyes were glued to her breasts.

Fuck.

Thanks for the encouragement Desril, hope to be as good as the previous author, though I know I am trying to hit pretty high standards.
Old 04-03-2015, 08:49 AM   #5
Desril

Well you're doing great so far!
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 08:29 AM   #6
seekerofsoulz95

Default Statten Part 1c

Elissa immediately covered her boobs and crossed her legs. Her humiliation, her embarrassment and her arousal were evident in eyes.

“Sorry, this was a bad time,” said her neighbor, looking away out of courtesy.

“No, it is fine,” Elissa let go of covering her breasts and quickly walked towards the laundry room.

I have already been caught, naked. Butt naked. Oh my gosh. He has seen me naked. Keep calm. Keep it cool. Elissa Statten, you just need to play it cool and act like this is normal.

Elissa tried not to make a desperate run to the laundry room but instead make it look like she was taking her time. Her strategy was a reasonable one but it also gave her neighbor plenty of time to look at her athletic body and her cute butt bouncing as she walked confidently towards the room. The moment she got in however, she frantically looked for any clean clothes but all she saw were the dirty thong and the camisole. She decided that she could not wear the thong in case of her neighbor smelling her fluids. She put on the camisole, allowing the comfortable shirt fit her body, providing armor to her vulnerable body. The camisole was not a clothing designed to cover her privates. It barely covered her pussy and showed most of her butt. This was all she could work with though. The only other alternative was to walk upstairs to find more decent clothing and put on some underwear but that walk was long and he would see her butt and even her clit when she climbed up the stairs, which was in full view of the front entrance. Resigning to her embarrassing fate, she walked out in her less-than-enough attire, trying to force a smile from her panicked demeanor.

The moment she stepped out of the laundry room, she felt her moist lips rubbing against each other, making her even more aroused as she put one leg in front of another. She just hoped the liquid would not drip down to her legs.

Elissa braced herself and opened

“Hi, I am so sorry about just now, I normally spend my time naked in the house when nobody is around,” Elissa lied, hoping that she pulled it off.

“That is a common thing nowadays, sorry next time maybe I’ll give you a ring before I comer over?” her neighbor seemed to buy it. Though he was being courteous and trying to be gentlemanly, she could feel his gaze drift away fron her eyes at times. He was still looking at her attire at times. She was sure her nipples were bursting out of the sheer material and as she breathed in her camisole would move up ever so slightly, but enough to show her neighbor well… enough.

“My mom just wanted me to pass you some fruits and make sure you are okay, she wants to make sure that you are safe because you are living alone in this apartment,” her neighbor continued amicably, trying to keep his eyes locked on her eyes, even with the great view that he was having. He passed the basket of fruits to her but as she received it, she accidentally knocked it and a pear dropped on the floor.

“I’ll get it,” her helpful self instinctively replied and before she could think about it, she turned around and bent down to reach for the pear. Just as she touched the pear however, she realized.

She was mooning the neighbor, and at this range, he could see everything below and see how moist her crotch was. This was the worst day of her life. She froze for a second then immediately turned back, becoming giddy from the quick turn.

He must think I am a really dirty girl.

If her neighbor had seen her moistness and her arousal, he did not show it in her expression, instead he smiled and said his goodbyes politely.

After Elissa had closed the door she sank to the floor, her hands covering her head. She had just showed every intimate detail of her body to her neighbor. Their relationship would never be the same again.

And I told him I do this regularly? What was I thinking, I should have just dashed upstairs and hid. Now he thinks I am some cheap dirty slut. Oh my gosh.

As the reality settled in, that she had exposed herself to a guy she knew, her fingers slowly found their way into her pussy.

No orgasm felt that great.

Ever.

Thanks Desril.

Anyone else please comment so I know how this is going. Thanks!
Old 04-04-2015, 09:09 AM   #7
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Please go on.Maybe make her his slave?
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 03:38 PM   #8
LightSwitch

Loving this so far
LightSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 06:42 AM   #9
seekerofsoulz95

Default Elissa Statten part 2

Statten

Part 2

It’s one of those days that I hate. A bit too cold, more than I’m used to after summer. It’s the middle of school. The work is plenty. My interest is minimal. And, from the way all the other students are sprawled out on the grassed quadrangle, I’m guessing everyone else’s is too.

I am sitting around with my group of friends, talking about something fascinating and highly intellectual, like whether the Hulk could beat Spiderman, or whether a chick should swallow on a first date. I look around to where Elissa is sitting. She looks equally bored. It is time.

I mutter a poorly crafted excuse and heave myself off the grass. I leave.

Elissa was bored. School was tedious and slow. She looked over to her clique, watching them talk about the latest happenings. The news that Molly just got her braces or Kim had her first kiss did not interest her. The guys in her group were losers. Funny, but ultimately losers. She had dated a few of them, and had even tried non-romantic sex-based relationships with some others. Neither had really worked. None of them provided the thrill she needed in a relationship. The girls were cool. Some of them were a bit too quiet and the others were a bit too loud. Either way, everyone seemed to balance each other out.

Elissa disliked school. Everybody just seemed to go through the motion, being there because they had to be there, learning things they weren’t even interested in. It just seemed to go on and on. And nothing seemed to happen outside of classes. Her only real interest was acting, being someone that wasn’t this girl that was so tired of everyday life.

At the beginning of the year she acted in a school play - an old French Restoration comedy. A theatre hall had been built a few years earlier, and the school was looking for reasons to use it. Being a member of the drama club gave her direct access to it and a reason to stay in school.

Her bag bleeped. She looked inside for her phone.

One Message Received. Unknown Number.

Half curious and half I-have-nothing-better-to-do, she looked at it.

You look bored. If you want to do something more exciting, come to the Theatre Hall in five minutes. Come alone. Tell your friends you’re seeing a teacher. Bring your bag.

She looked around to see if she could spot anyone watching her. There wasn’t. She put her phone in her bag again, and acted like nothing had happened. She continued to listen to the meaningless conversations that her friends were engaged in and heard about how Meredith had scratched Taylor Swift’s legs last night. Looking at her watch, she still had close to an hour to burn before her next class. She picked up that bag, and made her excuses.

So its finally part 2. This is from the previous author though i made some amendments. The introduction of the unknown I is finally here. Thanks for the encouragements. She will become a slave but not in a very direct way. As in she wont call him master i hope. Wanna make the story more soft core...? More about enf and exhibitionism than master and slave. Sth like jappio. This is a non sexual part of the story but bare with me because everything needs a logical flow. Alright thanks guys
Old 04-07-2015, 05:41 AM   #10
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Thanks for reviving this. It was one of my favourites too
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 10:24 AM   #11
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Haven't read the original, but really enjoying this
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:35 PM   #12
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

As someone who read the original and your story, you are doing a great job. Keep up the good work
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:41 PM   #13
seekerofsoulz95

Thanks guys will update this soon. Dont have access to my cpu till the weekends so...
Old 04-10-2015, 02:48 AM   #14
seekerofsoulz95

Default Elissa Part 2b

As Elissa approached the hall, she prayed that this would be worth her while. Using her key, she opened the main doors, and went inside. The house lights were off, but there was a spotlight on the centre of the stage. In the middle of the spotlight was a box. Her bag bleeped again.

Lock the doors. Leave your bag and coat in the front row of the audience. Climb onto the stage, and open the box. Keep your phone with you.

She looked around. She couldn’t see anyone in the theatre. She put her bag down, and went to the back of the hall, checking row by row if there was someone hiding. She didn’t see anyone, so she went back to the front. She locked the main audience doors, and the rear ‘late entrance’. She cautiously took her black wool coat off, and then folded it neatly over her bag.

Phone in hand, she climbed onto the stage and walked into the spotlight. She’d never liked being in spotlights. You can never see the audience. You don’t know if they’re laughing, bored out of their brains, or even there at all. Elissa opened the box. Inside were the glittery 3-inch ruby-red heels she had worn last year for the school production of Cabaret. She got a text.

Remember these? Swap them for your own.

Elissa took them out and smiled. She’d felt special wearing these. She took off her Converse shoes and her flat socks, and sat down on the stage. This position allowed anyone who was sitting in the seats in front of her to see her pink bikini panties, but there was no one there. There was no one there so it was okay to put on her heels in this manner. After putting on the heels. She stood up again. Ever since she had been seven, she was playing dress-ups and practicing wearing heels. And now she could run, jump, even hop in them. It was a useful talent to have as an actress.

Another text.

Put your shoes and socks in the box. Exit stage right.

Elissa wondered where this was leading. But right now it was more fun than sitting out on the lawn and listening to the latest news about Taylor Swift, so she placed her socks and shoes in the box and closed the lid for She turned to the right of the stage. She walked past the curtain, heels clicking all the way, and stood off-stage.

Take your shirt off. Put it down on the floor. It’s just like wearing a bikini.

So this is where it was going. Someone was trying to get her top off. She nearly went to get her stuff, but then thought about it for a second. It was like wearing a bikini top. And hey, she’d taken her shirt off in the Green Room before loads of times. Right now, she was offstage, designed to be where the audience couldn’t see her. Even if there were someone in the audience, they couldn’t get a peek here. Elissa started to convince herself slowly that it was okay. After all, she had even been in a bra-type costume on stage for Cabaret anyway. What difference would it make? She checked the clock on her mobile. She had forty minutes left before lunch ended. Loads of time for whoever this was to do whatever it was he or she was doing. She could always pull out either ways. There was no one in this theatre. Only the President of the Drama Club and the Drama teacher had the key and her drama teacher was an old woman in her late 60s. There was no way she was the one doing this.

She had locked the doors. No one was coming in.

Banishing all other thoughts of uncertainty, she muttered to herself, “fuck it.”

Alright, thanks for the encouragement guys and gals. Working on the next few parts. Those that read the original story, bear with me a few more parts and it will be part 3.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:30 AM   #15
seekerofsoulz95

Default Spinoff from Elissa

I will be doing a spin off in Part 3 where I will introduce a new character and write darker things with that character because I don't want to taint the theme of Statten's story, which is that there will be no slave/master relationship. The spin off will definitely have blackmail, more slave/master, and generally much darker stuff. I am also going to start on a new story that involves SPH. Hope you guys will check them out

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
elissa, enf, exhibitionism, naked, statten