Old 09-11-2012, 12:12 PM   #61
Grounder
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Grounder Send a message via Yahoo to Grounder

^I agree with that guy! I want to read more!

Likes: dares with a twist, Females, cross dressing, a bit of personal humiliation and open to most dares.

Limits: public, family, friends, anal, scat, pee, illegal, extreme pain, permanent, male.

NO! I will not post in a thread that you ask me to post in!

Follow me on Tumblr Jadesparrow86.tumblr.com
Grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:06 PM   #62
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Finally got to the end...But i was hoping it would have ended yet. Keep on writing

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:30 PM   #63
nude.for.life

Please, Please, PLEASE!! Keep writing. you are an absolutely amazing writer!! And this story is so sexy!! KEEP GOING, PLEASE!!!

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:08 AM   #64
FLCL

Well, it's been a long time. I hope there's still some interest in this.

Chapter 15

"Untie me!" I commanded, "This wasn't part of the dare!"

Sarah replied, "Actually, I said 'let us do whatever we want.' I think that includes letting your sister abuse you." Dakota, Rachel, and Brittany agreed with Sarah. Lindsay didn't say anything.

"But she's not even playing!" I protested. "I am now," answered Marie.

"Fine, whatever, just untie me already," I said. Sarah asked the rest of the girls, "Is everyone ready for that?" The girls all agreed that they were done with me and Sarah began to untie me. She rested her body on my chest as she untied my wrists. "Embarrassed?" she asked me personally. "What do you think?" I answered blushing. Sarah smiled at me. She wrapped her fingers around my dick and said, "Well, you shouldn't be." Then she got off me. I sat up and untied my ankles.

While Sarah was untying me, Brittany was explaining the rules of the game to Marie. She made sure to tell her all the player rules that had been added so far. "So no one's allowed to say truth?" asked Marie. "Yep," answered Brittany. Dakota took issue, "Wait, we don't have a rule about late joining. Shouldn't Marie have to do something since she's joining after everyone else has already had to do stuff?"

"You're right," I answered, "Marie needs a late joiners punishment. Brittany, since you made up this game, you get to decide what the punishment is."

Brittany thought for a second. "How about this?: Everyone gets to ask her "truth or dare?" and she has to take at least two dares." Everyone nodded except Marie. "I don't think you should be able to make up rules without rolling a six," she commented. "Well you're not playing yet so you don't get a say!" laughed Rachel, "So what's it going to be? Do you agree to the terms?"

"Fine," answered Marie, "who's up first?"

Last edited by FLCL; 12-02-2012 at 05:33 PM.
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:28 AM   #65
vafancoulo13

glad to see that this is being continued!
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:20 PM   #66
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Yay! Its still being written! Great addition too!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #67
FLCL

Chapter 16

Lindsay answered, "I was up next, so I'll go first. Marie, truth or dare?" Marie looked at Lindsay, "Well... under normal circumstances, I'd use one of my dares on you Lindsay, but since you're naked I'm going to say 'truth.'"

Lindsay looked confused, "What does that have do with it?" she asked. "I don't know," answered Marie, "you probably don't want to be the only naked girl anymore." Lindsay said, "Oh, that make sense... My question is: What did you think when you first came downstairs?"

Marie answered, "Well, before I saw Pat, I was like 'Why are my friends getting naked in my living room?'" Everyone laughed. Marie continued, "Then I saw Pat and I was pissed... I don't know... It's just weird. Who would have guessed Pat has a penis?" The girls laughed in my direction as I blushed.

"Yea, I was really suprised." said Brittany, "Okay Marie, truth or dare?" Marie decided to give Brittany one of her dares. "Ooh yay!" she cheered, "I dare you to drink everytime I drink for the rest of the game." Then Brittany took a sip of her hard lemonade. "Hold on, I have to get one," said Marie. She opened a bottle and took a sip.

Next, I asked Marie, "All right Marie, truth or dare?" She answered, "Definitely truth!"

"I figured;" I said, "what are you going to do with that picture?" Marie answered, "Oh I don't have a plan. I'm just going to hold it over you head for the next ten years or so. In fact..."

Marie picked up her phone. "I don't want to see it," I said. Then all of the girls phones started beeping. When they picked up their phones they all started laughing and shouting "Oh my god!" Their shocked, smiling faces pivoted between my body, their phones and each other. I glared at Marie, "You bitch." She smiled at me, "Be nice, Pat, and I won't send it to anyone else right now." I shut my mouth, not wanting the picture to spread any further. It made me anxious that they all had something over me.

Rachel went next and Marie gave her her second and final required dare. Rachel said, "I dare you to go up to your room, put Jerome inside you, and keep it there until you roll a 2." Marie was shocked, "Oh my god, you are such a jerk!" I had to ask, "Who's Jerome?" Rachel turned to me, "It's her big purple dildo." I burst into laughter, "Wow Marie! Jerome?" Sarah joked, "Maybe you should start calling it 'Pat!'" Marie rejected, "Don't be gross."

Marie left up the stairs. She was gone for a couple minutes before we heard her yell, "I hate you Rachel!" from the top of the stairs. She came down the stairs squeezing her legs together and swaying from side to side. We all laughed at her awkward waddle. Rachel jabbed, "You know you like it."

Dakota was next and Marie asked for a truth. "Have you ever had a dick as big as your brother's?" Dakota asked. Marie looked at my dick, which she had been avoiding until then, and quickly looked away. "No..." she said embarrassed. Her response made me proud and excited. I felt like I had something over all of her exboyfriends.

Sarah was last and Marie asked for another truth. "What's your kinkiest fetish?" Sarah asked. "Ugh, you already know the answer," replied Marie. "I want you to say it in front of Pat," Sarah laughed. Marie's eyes darted around the room. "I like it when guys cum on my face," she stated quietly.

I said to Marie, "Well, between that and Jerome, I'm feeling a lot better about that picture you took." Marie grimaced.

Then Brittany said, "Congratulations Marie, your punishment is complete. It's your turn."
Old 12-02-2012, 07:27 PM   #68
mysterygent13

Send a message via Yahoo to mysterygent13

Still a great story; looking forward to the rest
mysterygent13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:03 PM   #69
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Excelent post! Can't wait for the next addition

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:36 AM   #70
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

really great continuation, i'm loving this story..

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #71
FLCL

Chapter 17

Marie picked up the die. She held it for a long time. I assume she was praying for a 2. She finally rolled and it landed on a 3. "Don't forget to remove an article of clothing!" instructed Rachel. "Oh thanks," Marie replied sarcastically before removing her socks.

Marie took three sips of her drink as Lindsay rolled. It landed on a 1 and she took a sip of her drink. Next, Brittany rolled a 5. She turned to Marie, "Whenever you roll a 2, you have to take out Jerome here in front of everyone." Marie was mortified. She said, "Well, I guess I'll stop hoping for a 2," which got a few chuckles. Marie adjusted her posture uncomfortably and her face flickered a hint of pleasure.

On my turn, I rolled a 4 and sipped my drink. Then Rachel grabbed the die and rolled a 6. "Time to kick it up a notch," said Rachel...

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 12-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #72
FLCL

Author's Note

Hey all,

I've been having a bit of writers block, so I thought I'd try a little reader interaction. Here's my question: What rule should Rachel add to the game? If you have an idea you'd like to see in the story, send me a PM. Thanks!

Old 12-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #73
hetiticth

Oops, misread. sending pm now.asd
Old 12-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #74
dickface

this story is so great. maybe everyone has to get naked? or eveyone has to orgasm before the game continues?

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:28 AM   #75
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Reader interaction I like it. I will try to think of something.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk