Old 03-01-2016, 08:30 AM   #256
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

awesome as always! please continue the story

Limits: scat/diaper, social suicide & illegal.

PM dares
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 05:05 PM   #257
openmindedguy

I just started reading the story today and had a lot to go through! It's been quite the adventure so far, quite a lot of fun! I hope to get to see more of it soon
Likes: Partial crossdressing/clothing control, shorter term masturbation/orgasm control, medium pain, anal, a2m, some nipple torture, hidden/semi public play, pee play, spanking, bondage, humiliation and creative ideas.

Dislikes: Ice and messy stuff.

Limits: Anything permanent, involving family, friends, strangers, etc, extreme pain/body damage, heavy public stuff.

Toys: dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, anal beads, clamps, rope, various clothing
openmindedguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 12:45 PM   #258
Shadowice
getDare Addict

quite a weird twist interested to see how it turns out

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 12:43 PM   #259
Satoshi
Lola’s Sweet Little Lamb

I have only now discovered this story and must admit I've enjoyed the time I spent reading it!

It's a subject that has been used a lot, but nevertheless the story remains enjoyable to read and keeps you wondering what'll happen next.

Very nice job!
Satoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 06:59 PM   #260
FLCL

Chapter 45.3

I crawled quickly into the hut, pushing the leather curtain that covered the doorway aside. It was dark inside this hut in which I was meant to be "initiated." This one had no windows, only torches lining the walls and small holes bored through the ceiling to let the smoke escape. From the far end of the hut, a strong and beautiful voice called, "Come this way boy." I crawled towards the voice almost involuntarily.

As I made my way across the hut and my eyes adjusted to the darkness, the source of the voice began to come into focus. A tall woman woman wearing a headdress and a floor-length gown stood before me. Her headdress was made of an intricate gold pattern with short interlocking spirals. Tall feathers extended up from the top of the headdress. Her gown consisted of a breast piece with a similar golden pattern and a sheer dress that extended down from the breast piece all the way to the floor. The sheer dress was partly see-through, such that I could make out the shape of her body and that she was wearing bikini shaped bottoms that matched the breast piece under the dress. She was beautiful, but her presence exuded something indescribable. She had a power that seemed to command everything around her.

When she spoke, her voice completely overpowered me. Somehow, her words spoke more truly to my animating forces than my own internal monologue ever could. She said, "That you crawl in here on your hands and knees, without ropes or whips or chains, says a great deal. You already accept the role for which you are designed, maybe not wholly, but you no longer fight it. You do not fight to stand on your feet because you know you belong on your hands and knees. You do not fight to exert your own will because you know your will is inferior to ours. The greatest existence you can achieve is to serve us and you know it."

When I got close to her, I sat back on my feet and put my hands on my knees. I didn't know what came next; I was simply waiting to be guided. The crowd of girls that had formed as I crawled through the town had followed me into the hut and were forming a line across the room about ten feet behind me. Lindsay moved forward and stood beside me facing the tall, powerful woman.

"Lindsay, you have brought this boy into Misandria to serve and worship us?" the woman asked.

"Yes Goddess, I have," Lindsay answered. I was surprised to hear Lindsay address her this way.

"And how do you foresee him serving us?" Goddess asked.

"I wish to make him my personal slave. His primary service would be to my house and my duties. But he is young and strong, so I would gladly lend him to Misandria whenever slave labor is required for a project of public benefit."

"Very good," Goddess answered and turned to me, "Tell me slave, are you ready for the binding ritual?"

"The what?" I asked.

"Where you will relinquish what is left of your free will to your Queen and to the superior female race," Goddess' explanation felt like she was describing something that had already happened. "Are you ready to submit completely and embrace your true purpose?"

I hesitated as my last shreds of dignity vacated my being, then I answered, "I am."

Four of the girls from behind me came into my peripheral carrying a golden chair that resembled a small throne and sat it before me. Two other girls moved up on either side of me and began fastening leather straps to my neck, wrists, and ankles.

Goddess explained, "If we need to, we can use these restraints to physically overpower you. But their more important purpose is a spiritual and psychological one. These restraints will serve as your constant reminder of your position and function in society. When you feel them, when you are restrained with them, when they become uncomfortable, remember your purpose and what happened here today. Today you relinquish any claim to comfort or peace or freedom. Today you become an implement to serve our will."

Lindsay sat in the small throne in front of me. While I wasn't looking she had changed into a white silk robe. Her bare feet were dirty from the floor of the mud hut. The other girls had vanished back to their places behind me.

Suddenly, all of the girls spoke in unison, "Today we raise this boy to his true purpose. Like our shelters built from dirt, we will form this low creature into a useful implement for our worthy exploitation. As is the right and natural order of the world."

There was a moment of silence and then Goddess commanded me, "Now the binding ritual begins. On your hands and knees!"

I lowered myself onto my hands and knees. No sooner was I in position than Lindsay lifted her left foot and forced her big toe into my mouth.

"Suck on your Queen's toe!" Goddess commanded.

I could hear quiet giggling from the girls behind me. They watched the pathetic naked boy on his hands and knees with a dirty toe in his mouth. As my humiliation fully set in, my dick began to grow hard and my face burned. Then I started to suck the dirt from Lindsay's big toe.

Goddess noticed my hardening penis, "You are enjoying the binding ritual. Good. Now I want you to make yourself ejaculate while you continue to suck your Queen's toe. And as you do, think of your Queen's magnificence and how lucky you are to serve her. You are nothing without her. Becoming her slave is the best thing that will ever happen to you. She is giving your life its greatest possible purpose."

I moved my hand down to my hard dick and started to stroke. It was such a strange feeling, sucking on Lindsay's toe and masturbating in front of a room full of powerful women. I was so humiliated and vulnerable. I felt helpless, but I also felt aroused to be treated like an object. I wanted Lindsay and all of them to use my body to satisfy their whims and fulfill their desires. I felt the rush of arousal pulse through my body and then I was cumming on the dirt floor. All the muscles in my body tensed as I shot my load. My tongue wrapped around Lindsay's toe. When I was finished, I removed my mouth from Lindsay's toe and sat back on my ankles, momentarily exhausted from the orgasm.

Goddess said, "The ritual is complete. This one is now the rightful slave of Queen Lindsay, to do with as she pleases. All that is left is to apply the mark."

With that, two large girls came up beside me, pulled me to my feet, and held me in place. I looked behind me to see a girl approaching me with a glowing hot brand that spelled the letters "QL" in reverse.

"Fuck! Wait, wait!" I cried, "I'm not ready! That's gonna hurt! Hold on!"

"It's going to hurt worse than anything you've ever felt," said Goddess, "now hold still!"

I struggled with all my might, but I couldn't break free from the girls' grip. The girl with the brand was inching toward me very carefully. The thought of that brand burning a mark into my flesh was filling me with terror. I couldn't bear the thought of the pain that I was about to endure. I started to feel as if I could faint. When the girl was only six inches from my buttock, she lunged forward with the brand to press it into me. As soon as it touched me, I screamed and shot upward, out of the grip of the girls who were restraining me, through the roof of the mud hut, and into the light. I looked around trying to make sense of where I was. Then suddenly it all made sense. I was back in my room, sitting up in my bed. The sun had come up and I had a moist and sticky sock tied to my half erect penis.

"Holy shit, what a weird fucking dream," I said to myself. Then I picked up my phone and called Lindsay.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:10 PM   #261
FLCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshi View Post
I have only now discovered this story and must admit I've enjoyed the time I spent reading it!

It's a subject that has been used a lot, but nevertheless the story remains enjoyable to read and keeps you wondering what'll happen next.

Very nice job!
Thanks! Yeah, sometimes I wish that I had just given this story a different title way back when. There's just so many stories about guys playing truth or dare with their sisters on here. I still like the premise as a vehicle to get my main character involved in a game of truth or dare with a large group of slightly older girls (which is what I wanted to write about), but I think the title might make some people immediately think, "Oh it's another one of those stores."
Old 04-14-2016, 02:40 AM   #262
Satoshi
Lola’s Sweet Little Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLCL View Post
Thanks! Yeah, sometimes I wish that I had just given this story a different title way back when. There's just so many stories about guys playing truth or dare with their sisters on here. I still like the premise as a vehicle to get my main character involved in a game of truth or dare with a large group of slightly older girls (which is what I wanted to write about), but I think the title might make some people immediately think, "Oh it's another one of those stores."
Don't worry too much about it, you make up for it with the content!

Keep up the good work!
Satoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 07:56 AM   #263
psuedoname
getDare Sweetheart

Just read this all in one sitting, very nice, hope to see more

M, 34, Master, UK

Seeking a slave, but will try anything once, maybe twice to make sure

Kik psuedoname
psuedoname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 04:35 PM   #264
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the post!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 10:01 PM   #265
tiger777

Great update, keep up the story
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 07:31 AM   #266
Deadpool15

I really like where this is going please continue

Limits- Face,Family,Poop,Public,Alcohol,And any pain or blood
Deadpool15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 04:08 AM   #267
FLCL

Question Continue?

Is there any interest in me continuing this story?
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 05:58 AM   #268
steve987654

yes please!!!!!!

likes: light pain (spanks, cock and balls tie), games and bets, crossdressing
dislikes: hard pain, ruin, cum eating, wax, ice in ass, nettles, naked exercise, to much edging, piss gargling, qtip
limits: no face, no scat, piss drinking or anything health damaging like soap, no anal, no balls torture, no public, no family, no real life things, messy, diaper
steve987654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 04:39 PM   #269
shan

Absolutely! Please do.
shan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 06:28 PM   #270
Aimy24

Yes of course plz continue it ahhhhh also thanx for bringing the story back to realism.

Last edited by Aimy24; 10-02-2020 at 07:41 PM.
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk