PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 3/15 1 RO outstanding
Deny Dick December:3/6
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tallishguy for this post:
Old 08-13-2017, 01:23 AM   #258
tiger777

I'm really looking forward to see who it is that is shoving up at the door
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tiger777 for this post:
Old 08-13-2017, 12:04 PM   #259
Trucker28

Brandon

Emma let go of my erection and moved so I could reluctantly get up and answer the door. I had no idea who Rylie had invited over. I also wasn’t one hundred percent sure this was her friend. What if one of the neighbors had seen us walking by and was now checking on us for our parents. I was about to open the door and stand naked, and hard, in front of someone.

From the front door, I could hear Rylie, and the others giggling, out of sight in the living room. I took a deep breath and reach for the door. Like a Band-aid being ripped off quickly, I pulled open the door to get it over with.

“Oh God!” said the woman standing before me as she looked me down and then up again. “Shit! Is Rylie here?”

I was sure this woman was Rylie’s mother. She had the same mane of dirty blonde hair and her eyes, which were now averted from me were identical, just older, with small wrinkles. Also like Rylie she had large breasts, she was quite a bit taller, but her body type was the same.

Rylie was now laughing out loud from the other room.

“Rylie, get out here this instant!” the look-a-like shouted sternly, “and please put that thing away.”

I moved to the side putting some of my self behind the door as Rylie and the other girls came up behind me. I was beginning to think it wasn’t her mom. Rylie was still laughing and the woman was probably only in her twenties. Plus, I think a mom would be dragging her daughter out of a house with a naked boy rather than walking inside carrying a large black case.

“What the hell’s going on here? You said you had a job for me,” she said shutting the door behind her. Exposing me completely again but her eyes were glaring at Rylie.

“I do, he’s right here,” Rylie replied nodding in my direction.

“This is my career, not some joke for you and your little friends.”

“I said I would pay you. We were just having a little fun, it’s not like you weren’t going to see him naked eventually.”

There was a long awkward pause with the two facing off their own similar glares.

Sara broke the silence. “Hi, I’m Sara, this is Emma and my brother Brandon you’ve already met.”

“I’m sorry, I’m Rebeca, Ry’s sister.”

“I didn’t know you had a sister.” Sara said to Rylie.

“Half-sister.” Rebeca said.

“Mom had her right after high school,” Rylie added.

“So what is it you do?” I asked finally finding my voice.

“He doesn’t even know?” she said looking at me again. My erection had only gone down a little.

“She is an esthetician,” Rylie answered, but I had no idea what that meant. Emma and Sara must have because the both let out a stifled laugh.

Rylie smiled at me, “She’s going to wax you, the full Brazilian.”

“Hey,” she paused, not remembering my name.

“Brandon,” Emma helped her out.

“Brandon, I’m not going to touch you if you don’t want me to. This is what I do. I you say so I’ll drag Ry out of here and take her home. She’ll pay me for my time anyway.” She looked at Rylie, “Mom would love to hear about what’s going on here.”

As much as I didn’t want my pubes ripped out by Rebeca, I didn’t want this weekend to end. I especially did not want any moms hearing about last night or today. Going back on my word would ruin everything we started. “Please don’t tell anyone about this, I lost a bet and hair grows back,” I said. “How bad could it be, right?”
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 08-13-2017, 06:18 PM   #260
Wardishydra

Wow this is great! Keep it up! Loving the connection between him and Emma!

Kik: Wardishydra

Likes: control (by women only), anal, simple tasks, wedgies, some pain, edges, mild degradation, nipple play, joi, sissification, forced bi, conceptual incest (eg. a friend and their sibling or RP family but not my actual family), extreme degradation, cum

Dislikes: spanks (not practical), wasting time, denial, bodily fluis (last two are sometimes likes)

Limits: Scat, public, family/friends, face pics, public pics (could negotiate after trust is built)
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wardishydra for this post:
Old 08-14-2017, 12:00 AM   #261
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Oh, my gosh... wow... 0.0

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to naked_lego for this post:
Old 08-16-2017, 11:32 AM   #262
tiger777

This is really down my ally now there are a lot the girls can do to get revenge or just to have a laugh
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
Old 08-20-2017, 04:44 PM   #263
Trucker28

Brandon

After some discussion, we decided on my bed as the place this would be happening. I also learned that eyebrows were the only thing that any of the girls had ever had waxed. I had locked away the girls’ phones to keep them from any getting ideas.

A couple of towels were laid down on the edge of the bed where she could still reach me and I nervously climbed on top of them. The three girls sat on the other side of my bed opposite Rebeca for the best view. Rebeca began by trimming my pubes super short while the pot of wax was heating up on my desk. She had a bag for trash next to her and cleaned up as she worked. She then rubbed an oil all around my pubic area, scrotum and a couple inches up the base of my now tremendously hard dick. It felt unbelievably amazing.

“I bet he cums during this,” Rylie stated.

“What’s the bet?” Sara asked.

“Another dare,” Rylie recommends.

Sara shook her head, “No way, he looks like he’s going to blast now.”

“You know,” Rebeca smiled, “if a guy is getting close and you want to slow him down you can gently keep his testicals away from the base like this.” She used her right hand to demonstrate as she rubbed my balls and with forefinger pulled them away from the base of my dick. It felt good but decreased the feeling I was about to cum.

“Wait, so when you had me rub your balls it was to make it last longer?” Sara huffed.

Her face turned crimson as soon as she realized what she had admitted to.

“I thought he was your brother?” Rebeca asked with a laugh. “Never mind, let’s get started.”

Rylie and Emma were laughing uncontrollably.

She spread a thin layer wax over the skin which still felt pretty good. Then she rubbed a cloth strip on the top of the wax.

“Holy shit!” I bellowed. With a quick yank, she had ripped it off. I couldn’t remember anything as painful as what I had just felt. The thought of orgasm was nowhere in sight. I started to sit up, my body without even thinking wanted to just get out of the room.

Rebeca placed her left hand on my chest and held me from getting up. Her right hand softly rubbed the place she had just stripped of hair. I calmed a bit as my eyes watered. I hadn’t noticed till now that Emma was holding my hand.

“It will be all right,” Rebeca cooed, “the first one is always the worst. A couple more and you will get used to it.”

I didn’t believe her one bit. Rylie and my sister, Sara, were laughing; I ignored them and tried to bear the pain.

Rebeca wasn’t complete full of shit. After a few more tugs my body seemed to be going numb. I was surprised I was still mostly hard. But the fact that she often would lift and move my dick from one side or another kept me aware that a woman I had just met was seeing and feeling my dick. After a bit, she rubbed in more lotion or oil.

She used a different hard wax around the base of my dick and my scrotum which thankfully was not that hairy. With tweezers, she went in for a closer look and found any remaining hairs.

“Well, what do you think girls?” Rebeca asked.

“He looks like a little boy,” Sara teased.

“Still not so little,” Rylie replied.

“I love it!” said Emma, reaching in and rubbing pubic area and all the way up my cock.

“What about his butt?” Rylie asked.

“That is extra and I think he’s had enough for today,” Rebeca explained, “plus I have another appointment this afternoon.”

“Fine,” Rylie said disappointed that she was not going to put me through more pain.

“You need to apply this Egg Oil for the next few day, should give it to you or your sister?” she said with a grin holding it out for Sara.

Sara just glared at her embarrassed and refused to take it.

Rebeca walked to my desk and set it down and began to pack her stuff. Rylie and Sara had left the room to get her money as Emma continued to gently touch me.

“Can I talk to Brandon alone?” Rebeca asked. Emma didn’t say anything. She stared Rebeca down for a few seconds, then she threw her leg over me straddling my stomach. She kissed my forehead as she climbed off me and left through the doorway.

Rebeca closed the door behind Emma and sat on the bed next to me. I felt more vulnerable being naked, hard and laying down next to this woman I barely knew. I tried to sit up again, for the second time, she pushed me back to the bed.

“I’m not sure what’s going on here,” she said with her hand still placed in the middle of my chest, “it looks… not very innocent, but maybe harmless. Are you being carefull?”
“Nobody’s having sex if that what you mean?” I said.

“And if it comes up?” she said glancing down to my pole. She didn’t let me answer before standing up and walking back to her stuff. “I’m going to leave these just in case,” taking a string of condoms from her purse, she waved them in front of me before dropping them into my desk drawer. “Be careful with my sister… and yours. And especially the one that can’t keep her eyes and hands of you.”

The door opened. “Why’s the door shut?” Rylie asked with a sing-song voice. She held out the cash for her sister who ignored the implication but took the money.

Rebeca asked, “Rylie can I trust you not to take these games you’re playing too far?”

“Yes sis, we are just doing some dares and stuff,” Rylie said, Sara and Emma followed her into the room. Emma sat next to me as I sat up and put my feet on the floor for the first time in about half an hour.

“Are you being careful?” she asked.

“Whoa Becs! Nobodies fucking! We are just having fun.”

Rebeca looked over at Emma who had returned to playing with my cock.

“Well I can’t say for them but I’m not fucking anyone,” Rylie said.

“I better get out of here,” Rebeca replied, picking up her stuff and heading for the doorway. “Don’t make me regret not ending your little dare games.”
The following 2 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 08-20-2017, 05:12 PM   #264
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Woot woot, I'm so impatient XD, can't wait for the next chapter already
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nwbie for this post:
Old 08-23-2017, 07:07 AM   #265
Wardishydra

Great addition, and I'll say it again, I really like what's going on with him and Emma

Kik: Wardishydra

Likes: control (by women only), anal, simple tasks, wedgies, some pain, edges, mild degradation, nipple play, joi, sissification, forced bi, conceptual incest (eg. a friend and their sibling or RP family but not my actual family), extreme degradation, cum

Dislikes: spanks (not practical), wasting time, denial, bodily fluis (last two are sometimes likes)

Limits: Scat, public, family/friends, face pics, public pics (could negotiate after trust is built)
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wardishydra for this post:
Old 08-28-2017, 04:21 PM   #266
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

You have a great dynamic going on with all the people. Also, I kinda enjoyed the fact that Rebecca didn't get pulled into the sexual games. Like for a minute when she asked to speak with Brandon alone I was like "ohhh something is going to happen." It's a relief that not everyone in the story is getting sucked into the truth or dare game.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to naked_lego for this post:
Old 08-29-2017, 09:00 PM   #267
Trucker28

Brandon

Rebeca left my room and Rylie and Sara walked her out. I laid back and let Emma continue to stroke me. She laid down next to me and we kissed passionately. Being the only one naked the last hour or so made me want to expose her hot little body too. I brought my hands up to the hem of her shirt and began to lift it up. She released my hard on, sat up and lifted her arms to allow me to remove it. I thought of just last night when she was so shy and afraid to let me see her chest. Today, her pale blue bra clasped in the front and she let me unsnap the clip. The padded cups fell to the side and I palmed one small breast as the hard-pink nipple dug into my skin. With the other hand around her body I pulled her forward and brought the other small tit to my waiting, watering mouth.

I wish I had gotten up and locked the door. Just as her small fingers wrapped themselves back around my cock we were interrupted by Rylie and Sara.

“Knock that shit off you horny lil’ bastards,” I’m not done with my dares. Emma didn’t jump away like the few times we were caught last night. She casually pulled away from me with an exasperated look.

Rylie was right about one thing. I was horny as hell! Percum had been copiously leaking from my cock. Emma had been spreading down my shaft. Now she wiped the excess from her hand to my leg.

“Brandon’s last dare is to let us tie him up like I was last night,” Rylie began with a smile. “You will be blindfolded and wearing headphone turned up loud.”

I was a little worried she would do something like this; where I would have to give up all control. I had locked up their phones and the camera but I knew there were other ways they could humiliate me that I hadn’t thought of yet.

“You are going to use your tongue to make us until we can’t take it anymore,” she added.

“I don’t need to be tied up, blind folded or even dared to do that,” I protested with a grin.

“Well someone here might not try it if you know it’s her,” she said, obviously implying my sister.

Sara must not have been pay too much attention until now. Because we all looked at her and she just stared back blankly.

A few seconds later… “Oh God no! He’s not licking me!” She barked.

“Don’t knock it until you try it,” Emma responded with a grin.

“If Sara changes her mind you will never know,” Rylie alleged, “and the best part is you will always wonder.”

Sara gave just gave a disgusted look but remained quiet.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 08-29-2017, 09:04 PM   #268
Trucker28

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked_lego View Post
You have a great dynamic going on with all the people. Also, I kinda enjoyed the fact that Rebecca didn't get pulled into the sexual games. Like for a minute when she asked to speak with Brandon alone I was like "ohhh something is going to happen." It's a relief that not everyone in the story is getting sucked into the truth or dare game.
Thanks for your input! I actually had some ideas for her but it didn't feel right. The little bit about keeping him hard but not cumming seemed enough.
Old 08-30-2017, 05:45 AM   #269
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

i like the story so far and i am glad you dont lose yourself and just go fuck fuck fuck
thanks for the story so far keep up the good work

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BigBadWolfy for this post:
Old 09-01-2017, 09:09 AM   #270
tiger777

Great updates keep up the good work

Advertisements
Kink Talk