Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-27-2017, 03:59 PM   #46
UndieLicker

Please will you continue this!!
UndieLicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:14 AM   #47
pliklop

Rosette Chapter 10 (99% non-sexual)

Hayley woke up to the sound of singing birds. The sun shone through and the wind wafted in. Hayley had the perfect dorm, well except for her room mate. She opened her eyes and felt the warmth of the sun on her face. But the perfect morning came to a grinding halt when she felt the dried cum on her upper and inner thighs and down her legs. She tried to put the disgust and humiliation out of her mind. She sat up in her bed, still naked, and noticed Lucy was no where to be seen. She got out and headed for the shower.

The hot water washed away everything. Her thoughts, her stress and the cum. She was actually excited for her first day of actual school, like class room learning school. Hayley was always motivated to learn, but she was also excited that she might get some respite from Lucy. She hopped out of the shower, dried herself and went to grab some clothes. She noticed on the end of her bed a small box with a note. She was almost certain that it wasn’t there before she went for a shower, but there wasn’t really any reason to question it.

“Dear Hayley the Whore. Take the two pills. Put the belt on. Wear whatever clothes you want. I look forward to seeing you beg.”

Cryptic, she thought. Hayley opened the box and saw two pills in a plastic bag and a bottle of water. Without really processing the potential consequences, she took the pills. There was a box, labelled “belt”, within the box. She opened it and took out the item. If Hayley had been on any fetish website, she would have recognised it as a chastity device. However, she didn’t really know what it was. She contemplated and eventually figured out how to position the belt. With a snug fit, she didn’t understand the point of the metal device. At the bottom of the box was another note. “Lock it”. She knew she didn’t really have an option.

Hayley decided on jeans and a basic pink top. She headed down the hall and to the refectory for breakfast. She found Olivia and they ate and talked. When they were done, they got up and Hayley felt a wet patch between her legs. It wasn’t noticeable on her jeans yet, but she could feel the wetness on the metal, and she could also feel her pussy tingling. Hayley excused herself to the bathroom to check out what was going on.

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

Humiliation & Degradation
pliklop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pliklop for this post:
Old 08-12-2017, 12:15 AM   #48
pliklop

Default Chapter 11

Hayley got to the bathroom and used some toilet paper to remove the dampness as best she could. She dabbed around the side of the belt but as she went to wipe her dripping pussy, she realised she couldn’t. Her natural instinct made her try again. It wasn’t her need of cleaning up that prompted her attempt, but Hayley was insanely horny. It was on a level that she’d never felt before. She tried to manoeuvre her fingers in and under the belt. All she felt was frustration. In that moment, Hayley realised Lucy’s game plan. Libido drugs, chastity, begging.

She came out of the bathroom all cleaned up, for now. She had “padded” herself with tissue paper to avoid any patches on her jeans. She also had a few spare sheets in her pocket. She wasn’t taking any chances. Olivia and her headed to their first class, History. Hayley couldn’t concentrate at all throughout the class. She’d keep subconsciously moving her hand downstairs, but every time she felt the hardness of metal through her jeans. By the end of first period, she was losing her mind. As Hayley left the classroom, Lucy snappily pulled her aside in the hallway. Without any words, Lucy handed her a water bottle and another pill.

“I can’t” said Hayley meekly.

“Sorry, what?” replied Lucy.

Lucy opened her handbag and grabbed a second pill.

“I thought we went through the rules” said Lucy.

“I thought you were a good little slut” she said a little louder to emphasis her control.

Defeated, Hayley took the two pills and swallowed.

Lucy skipped away like a little school girl, almost rubbing in the victory. Hayley knew what was coming. She didn’t know if she could get any hornier, or wetter, or more frustrated. But with two more pills, she knew it was going to get worse.

By lunch time, Hayley had been to the bathroom 3 times to clean up. Each time she’d tried desperately to take the belt off, to squeeze her fingers underneath. To hump the air, to rub the belt. It was absolutely no use, she felt nothing but wetness. As she entered the bathroom for the fourth time, she put the toilet lid down, placed her bag on the seat and mounted it. She was desperate. She rode it, slowly picking up speed. But she still felt nothing. She sped up, more and more. And nothing. She humped as fast as she could. All that resulted was a panting Hayley on top of a damp school bag. Hayley cleaned up her mess. She composed herself as best she could as she exited the bathroom and headed to the canteen for lunch.

Hayley saw Lucy down the hallway, in the distance. She decided that this was the time to beg. Hayley caught up to her and stopped her.

With a hand on each shoulder, “I’m begging you” Hayley pleaded.

“Come sit with me for lunch” said Lucy calmly.

They sat down a table in the middle of the cafeteria. Sitting opposite to each other, Lucy continued.

“The key is in my pussy. If you want it now, you can fish it out with your tongue.”

“Please, I’ll do it, please” Hayley replied.

“It’s your choice” said Lucy with a smirk, “just get under the table. I even wore a skirt for you today. Thank me later.”

***OPTIONS***

(A) Hayley is so desperate, she doesn’t care who sees.
(B) She’s in the middle of the cafeteria, no chance.

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

The following 2 users say Thank You to pliklop for this post:
Old 08-12-2017, 02:13 AM   #49
UndieLicker

B. I feel this should stay hidden for a little longer between a few people.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:58 PM   #50
SissySB99

Wowowowow. I absolutely love this story, please keep up the good work 👍🏻👍🏻
Old 08-14-2017, 04:59 AM   #51
Forestslut

wow great installment cant wait for the next

Denial
Anal

Dislikes
Messy

Limits
Scat
Piss
Family & Friends
Pain
Wedgie
Face in pics or vid

My KIK: - james58655
Snapchat: - forestnudity6

Pm me or message me on KIK and I'll do and semi or hidden public task with pic proof
Forestslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 10:03 AM   #52
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

i would also say B, besides she could get a worse task to do to compensate or a punishment when they get back to their room

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 12:03 PM   #53
fernandez

great story so far!

Okay: ice, wedgies, friends

Limits: diapers, pics/cam, blood, extreme public

Toys: bullet vibe, 6" dildo, handcuffs, and many househould items

Max edge = 10

PM dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81356
fernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:38 AM   #54
UndieLicker

Yeah please continue! I check everyday haha
Old 11-23-2018, 09:41 AM   #55
pliklop

Rosette Chapter 12

Hayley twisted in her seat weighing up the consequences of getting caught fishing for the key to (relative) freedom. There were only the kitchen staff on the far side of the room, no teachers or administrative staff of importance... no one of authority to explain herself to should she get caught. I mean, I suppose Lucy had already thought of that. Lucy couldn't have her new toy in such trouble in the first week.

Hayley then considered the students in the hall. Everyone was all focused on their own conversations and eating. I mean, it's not like they had anything else to collectively focus on. Although Hayley knew that could change.

She swivelled again, this time subconsciously moving her hand to her crotch. As she felt the hardness of the metal under her jeans, she remembered why she was considering the unthinkable. Hayley wanted the relief so bad, she would do so many things just to rub for a few seconds, but she couldn't do this.

"I can't" Hayley said.

"You won't" Lucy retorted.

"I will do anything in private" Hayley begged.

"You will do anything I want" Lucy corrected. "and if I wanted you to do this, you would do this."

Hayley didn't really know what that meant. Did Lucy want her to do this anyway, did she have a choice Hayley thought to herself.

"But I want you to make the choice" Lucy added.

Lucy got up and walked away with a strut. She knew she would have won whatever choice Hayley had made. This just worked into her plan more.

Hayley started to sob. She just wanted a fucking orgasm. Actually, she just wanted to not be enslaved to some psycho bitch. "All I am is a sex slave" she thought. It was hard for her to compose herself but Hayley managed to hold back the flood gates. Hayley finished eating and got up to put her rubbish in the bin.

"Hayley" Ella blurted.

"oh hey Ella" Hayley replied. "and Brittany"

Brittany, who was sitting at Ella's table, gave a seemingly fake and high-pitched "hey girl" reply.

Hayley sat down for the remainder of lunch and talked with the girls. The conversation was a good distraction from the relief Hayley craved, but subconsciously Hayley's left hand had moved to rub the metal encasing her soaking pussy.

Hayley caught herself once or twice and sat on her hands trying to literally force herself to stop. However, again, the conversation took over her attention and her hands moved where they wanted.

"fuck, how horny are you?" Ella playfully whispered in Hayley's ear.

Clearly Ella had noticed Hayley's hand movements for the last 15 minutes. Hayley visibly blushed at the comment.

"oi, don't exclude me" Brittany childishly murmured.

"I just said Hayley looks hot as fuck today" Ella smiled.

"didn't you get dick last night?" Ella giggled in Hayley's ear.

Again blushing, Hayley whispered back "not quite".

Brittany glared at the two girls having their exclusive conversation, to which Ella rolled her eye and yelled across the table louder than Hayley would have liked "Hayley didn't get any dick last night".

"What happened?" Brittany asked.

Hayley didn't know what to say, but she sure as shit knew she couldn't say the truth.

"Uhhhh, he couldn't get it up" Hayley lied as the bell for class rang.

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

The following 2 users say Thank You to pliklop for this post:
Old 11-25-2018, 10:44 PM   #56
pliklop

Rosette Chapter 13

All afternoon, Hayley regretted the decision she had made at lunch. She hardly heard a word in class and again found her hands subconsciously rubbing the metal that encased her dripping pussy.

By the end of the day, Hayley was exhausted. Not even really from the physical side-effects of being outrageously horny all afternoon, but more from the emotional toll. The final bell for the day sounded and Hayley went straight back to her room.

Hayley opened the door to find Lucy already there.

“Anything?” Lucy enquired, already knowing the answer.

“Anything” Hayley confirmed.

“Alright then, come with me” instructed Lucy.

Hayley knew she should have taken the deal at lunch. She knew this was going to be much worse and the regret she had formed a pit in her stomach. But yes, she would do anything to cum.

Lucy led Hayley out to the back of the building and around to one of the side ovals. No one was around. They waited in silence on a bench for about 15 minutes before Hayley noticed Lucy receive a text message. Without opening the message, Lucy took a piece of fabric from out of her back pocket and tied it around Hayley’s eyes. Lucy then gently took Hayley’s hands and placed then together behind her back, securing them with what Hayley assumed to be handcuffs. Not more than a minute later, a car pulled up and Hayley was guided into the backseat.

The car ride took maybe 5 minutes before Hayley was guided out of the car, into a building and eventually into a room. The steps echoed and the room was cold. Hayley thought she could make out two other people with her but she wasn’t entirely certain. Hayley felt someone meddling with her handcuffs, but they weren’t loosened.

Hayley’s felt her shoes being taken off and then she felt hands unbuckling her jeans. Hayley instinctively tried to reach around to stop them, but she felt her handcuffs secured to something else. The person enjoyed the mini-struggle Hayley was displaying. To torment Hayley, the person decided to lower her jeans as slowly as they could. Inch by inch, Hayley felt herself exposed. She was, for the first time today, somewhat thankful for the metal casing that provided protection from complete exposure

When the jeans eventually came off, Hayley felt shoes being strapped to her feet. Hayley found herself 7 inches higher than she was before. Lipstick was next and it was immaculately applied. After 5 minutes of precision, the letters “WH” and “RE” were applied rather hastily on either side of her mouth. Hayley heard someone leave the room before her blindfold was taken off.

It took Hayley a while to adjust to the lighting but she found herself on a long chain, maybe around 2 metres long, attached to her handcuffs with the other side attached to a shower head. She was clearly in a male changing room, with benches and showers and urinals in sight. She noticed temporary cameras set up around the room and a big TV had been rolled in on a trolley and plugged in. Underneath was a big cardboard box. Hayley turned around to face Lucy who was holding the key to her chastity belt.

“If we have no problems tonight, you’ll be rewarded with this” Lucy smiled.

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

The following 5 users say Thank You to pliklop for this post:
Old 01-14-2019, 04:29 PM   #57
UndieLicker

Please continue!
Old 01-14-2019, 04:32 PM   #58
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

well this is a nice start

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 09:13 PM   #59
MalePrincess

I lov this continue
MalePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 04:33 AM   #60
Narnia

Damn, this is so hot, please Update!

Likes: Bondage, sleight pain, humiliation, and a lot a lot more!

Limits: Blood, family/friends, social suicide, open public, permanent, urethra, money, poop, pee drinking, lying
Narnia is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Narnia for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk