Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-19-2016, 05:05 AM   #46
seekerofsoulz95

So, prompted by Sam72, and some other various factors, I'm going to continue the story!!!! Yayyy! I mean which gentleman can refuse a girl right? Especially someone who compared me to Jappio ^^

Self pat on the back for finally getting out of hibernation and escaping the eternal reality of laziness.

Okay the lameness ends here. Sorry about that.

The Story:

“Why aren’t you wearing a bra?” John finally broke the silence, as they walked towards the nurse’s office. The hallway was quiet as the rest of the students were still having their lessons and so his voice echoed through the hallway.

“Shhh!” Elissa chided, frowning at her neighbor, “What do you want the whole school to know?

Elissa looked down and saw her two stubborn nipples, poking at her shirt.

It looked so damn obvious. Wait, why was he asking this question? Shouldn’t the sender know the reason why I’m not wearing my bra? The sender isn’t my neighbor? But but… Then who is it? Or is he just fucking with me?

“No,” John lifted his eyebrows, his eyes flashed from his boobs to look her in the eyes. At least he was trying to be polite.

The rest of the jouney was rather quiet as Elissa struggled to check who the unknown messenger was. Before she knew it, she was at the nurse’s office. She thanked John for bringing her here and assured the nurse that she was fine.

In minutes, she was left on her own lying on the bed. The nurse had left to attend to some other business.

Feeling okay?

“It’s all because of you,” Elissa mumbled, blaming the sender. She typed out the same words and sent the message.

Well, I hope you are feeling better. Looking at pretty girls getting hit in the face isn’t enjoyable at all. Maybe you should stop looking at how obvious your nipples are when playing a game of dodge ball. But look at the bright side, at least you don’t have to shower in the male changing room.

Elissa blushed, so he had seen everything.

How about this? You seemed to think that I was your neighbor. How about we play a game? For every piece of clothing you take off, I’ll tell you a detail about me.

Elissa looked around. There was no one in sight. She was in a section at the corner of the room. There was even a curtain to cover the section around her bed. Elissa also had a blanket covering her body. Her bag, John had kindly taken it for her, was on the side, so she would be able to hide the clothes. It was easy.

Elissa took off her shorts and pulled the curtains around her (on hindsight, she realized should have taken of the shorts after she had pulled the curtains), then typed into the phone: Shorts off.

I am a guy.

She was already pretty certain it was a guy. That was a rather useless piece of information.

Last edit.

Panties first or shirt? Elissa wondered. She briefly considered which article of clothing she would need if suddenly there was an emergency and she had to leave the office. Panties, she decided, reasoning that it would cover more area than her tiny panties. She reached for the familiar waistband around her hips and took the tiny thing off.

“Panties off,” Elissa typed into the phone.

I am from one of your classes.

Another piece of information that was hardly helpful.

“Are you going to send me any useful information?” Elissa typed, rolling her eyes though she knew the sender would not be able to see the expression. Elissa rubbed her legs against each other under the blanket.

Depends. Are you going to be naked under that sheet of yours?

“Why don’t you let me ask a question instead?” Elissa entered the words into her phone.

And why would I do that?

“Because you have a very cute and almost naked girl asking you for a favor,” Elissa teased, biting her lip as she clicked the “Send” button.

Ask away. But only after that last article of clothing is hung on top of the curtains.

Elissa looked up at what was holding the curtains. It was a pole that was made a rectangular L-shape around the section where her bed was. It was really high, so much so that throwing it up and allowing it to hang on the pole would take precise skill and immense luck. Then there was the question of getting the shirt down. She would possibly have to jump really, really high. But the sender was giving her a blank cheque, she could ask him anything she wanted.

Elissa reached for the bottom of her shirt and in one swift movement, she took the tight shirt off, letting her boobs hang free. She looked at her breast momentarily, observing the hardness of her nipples. It must have been the contact with the tight shirt and the chill of the air conditioning. She took the shirt, spun it like in the rodeo movies, and threw it up at the pole.

Elissa was note really expecting it to work on the first try, but she didn’t think that the shirt would fall beyond the curtains and land outside the safety of her concealed section.

Shit.

She peeked her head out of the curtain and spotted her shirt not far from her section. Still no one.

“Thank you nurse for actually doing your job and not idling in the office,” Elissa muttered to herself. She made sure that there was no one that could see her once again before dashing out of the curtains to pick up the shirt. As she grasped her shirt though, she heard voices coming from the hallway. She immediately ducked and squatted under a desk. She heard a pair of heels click on the polished floor. The footsteps got louder and louder and eventually, they ended.
seekerofsoulz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to seekerofsoulz95 for this post:
Old 02-19-2016, 08:15 AM   #47
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I love this story looking forwarx to more soon
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 08:28 PM   #48
seekerofsoulz95

Default Its been a while

Good news: Whoever it was did not notice her. Bad news: That person was right in front of her. The woman sat on the office chair right in front of her and wheeled herself closer to the desk. Luckily, the table was a huge one with plenty of leg space and as the woman’s legs came closer into the desk, Elissa retreated even further into the confines of her present wooden prison. Her heart thumped so loudly, she was surprised that the woman could not hear it. She hugged her legs to minimize the space she was taking up. The first thing she felt when her legs touched her breasts were how hard her nipples were. She brought her left hand slowly to test the wetness of her crotch. Her left hand showed that her test was positive.

Why am I so aroused? Elissa wondered silently, I really do like the risk of being exposed don’t I?

She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. What if the woman smelled her the sex that was probably emanating from her pussy? Elissa looked at the woman, watching what she would do next, praying she would not look down or drop a pen.

The woman suddenly opened her legs, revealing her pussy right before Elissa’s eyes.

Woah she isn’t wearing any underwear, so this is what an upskirt looks like, Elissa silently noted. She couldn’t help but notice that the woman had really nice smooth and athletic legs. Elissa wondered who this woman was and started to run images of her teachers and the staff of the school across her mind, determined to find out who this lady was through mental recall.

As she crunched her eyebrows in thought, feeling like she almost pin pointed which teacher this was, a resounding voice shocked her. She almost yelped in surprise.

“Miss Donovan,” the masculine voice rang out, “you said you needed my help in the preparation of your biology lesson?

Ahh yes, it was Miss Donovan, the new teacher. She’s in supervising teacher in charge of the nursing office too. How could I have missed that? Elissa chastised herself.

Many boys had little crushes on her already. She often wore tiny dresses and short skirts that were somehow in accordance to the school rules. If only the guys knew about how dirty Miss Donovan really was. The guys would probably have robbed and stolen and maybe even killed for the view she just had.

Once the teacher had left, Elissa peeked out of the desk once more and made sure that no one was around before taking three quick steps back into the safety of her curtained up sanctuary. She aimed for the pole then threw her shirt up once more. This time it perfectly fell onto the pole. She quickly picked up her phone which was lying on the bed.

“Sorry for the delay, I came across some complications. Is the deal still on? I have thrown my shirt onto the pole.” Elissa typed, ending the message with an apologetic Emoji.
Old 08-03-2017, 08:29 PM   #49
seekerofsoulz95

I never break my promises.

Elissa smiled at the text. It was pretty charming. She thought about the question. Which question was more important? The one to find out who he really was or the one to find out what his intentions were?

“Well, then here goes, Mr. Chivalrous. Why are we playing this game? What are your intentions?” Elissa typed.

A minute passed. Then another. Elissa realized she was still standing next to her bed, completely naked. The air conditioning let out a cool breeze that grazed her boobs. She folded her arms, trapping her breasts in a soft embrace, then uncovered the sheets and snuck into the bed.

I am terribly bored with this school. Aren’t you?

“Well, yeah. I am. Every day just drags by,” Elissa admitted, typing the same message into her phone.

“Until I met you. You changed everything.” Elissa typed. She left the message in the text box, unwilling to press the send button; unwilling to show him her true vulnerability; unwilling to admit she needed him for excitement.

She waited for a retuning message. Another half a minute passed by, with those vulnerable words still in the text box. She closed her eyes and thought about it. Was it worth it? Showing her vulnerable and weak side to someone whose identity she didn’t even know? Was it worth taking away her mask of nonchalance and admitting that she needed him?

Her brain told her “no”, but her heart gave in. Elissa pressed the button.

She waited for the reply, both nervously and anxiously. Would he break her heart and tell he she was just a plaything? Did he need her the way she need him?

Get your clothes.

The message was an instruction. A cold instruction that ripped her off her fantasy that this person cared for her. The message broke her heart. This guy was just another prick that didn’t care about her. He just wanted the amusement of getting her naked, and making her run around exposed.

This guy—

Her phone buzzed.

You changed everything for me too. You are more than what you think you are to me.

Elissa read the message, then reread the message.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:54 AM   #50
tomtom5222

Thank you so much for continuing this story. It is great
tomtom5222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:45 PM   #51
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

Wow. Just, wow. Absolutely love your story, I agree that it's on par with jappios, and I can't wait for more

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Limits:Illegal, Family, Friends, blood, extreme pain, permanent
DareLover159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 08:04 AM   #52
seekerofsoulz95

Getting out of situations while being naked has become something of a forte for Elissa. If practice made perfect, she was on the road to becoming flawless. The shirt was the hardest to get. The pole was high and while she was fit, she didn’t really do much jumps. Sam would have been perfect for retrieving the shirt. After all she was taller and she jumped in the air a lot as the goalkeeper of her soccer team. Elissa, on the other hand, did not do too well in jumping unusually high. Assured of her failure, Elissa bent her knees then swung up, still completely naked, to retrieve the shirt. It failed. Her boobs propelled up and then swung back down when her feet landed on the floor. Her boobs weren’t that big, but after a few jumps, they started to hurt. It was like having two bags of weight that pull on a tiny root. After a while, she realized that this was not going to work. She turned around and found her clothes lying in a heap on the floor and decided to don those clothes on first instead of jumping around naked. After Elissa was dressed, she peeked out of the curtains. She needed a pole or something to hook the shirt. It was that or a chair… She surveyed the room and found one stationary chair. It was, as her luck would have it across the room, across the very visible glass panels that were the entrance to the nurse’s office. Crap. If anyone looked, they would see a topless girl running across the office, boobs giggling and bouncing everywhere.

She looked around to make sure that there weren’t anybody when she dashed to the other side of the room, each hand covering one of her boobs to make sure they didn’t bounce too much. Maybe she wasn’t so unlucky after all, Elissa decided as she picked up the chair and turned around, preparing to dash back to the safety of her bed. What she wasn’t prepared for was bumping into Sam’s chest.

“What are you doing half naked in the Nurse’s Office?” Sam raised an eyebrow as she saw her best friend carrying the chair.

“Errrr.” Elissa stammered. Busted. So busted. She quickly dropped the chair and put a hand over her boobs.

“Did you take off your shirt to see if you had any other injuries, then tried to hang in on the pole before realizing that you are too short to get it?” Sam laughed.

“You caught me,” Elissa lied.

“You are such a dork,” Sam clapped, doubling over to laugh at her best friend’s predicament.

“Ha Ha. If you are done laughing, will you do a girl a favor and get my shirt back for me?” Elissa bit her lip.

“Regret not wearing a bra now?” Sam joked as she went over to the pole and jumped, getting the shirt in one swift motion. She flung it to Elissa. Elissa dorkily went to catch it with both hands, allowing a nice exposure of her boobs to be viewed by her best friend.

“Nice tits,” Sam laughed, shaking her head at how stupid her best friend must have been. Elissa huffed and quickly wore the shirt. Together, they exited the office, Elissa leaving a note saying that she was feeling better and was going to return to classes. As she turned to leave, her eyes caught the section she had been resting at. She remembered that final message and blushed. She was beginning to like that mysterious stranger.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
elissa, enf, exhibitionism, naked, statten