Old 08-27-2009, 05:37 PM   #1
SimplySynful
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to SimplySynful
Default Mistress Says

Mistress/Master Says
*Note: Original game “Simon Says”

Everyone should know this game, therefore making it pretty self explanatory.

Instructions:

A mistress will say a command that starts with “Mistress/Master Says. . “ And the slave will only respond if the command begins with “Mistress/Master says”
If they react to a direct command, without the words ‘Mistress/Master says”, there will be a penalty. All Mistress/Masters must keep a mental note of how many penalties a sub/slave receives. All punishment will be totaled at the end of the game.

Example: A slave has received 5 penalties, perhaps for every penalty is 5 lashes from his/her Mistress’s whip or a belt the slave may own (for web cam slaves).

Additional rules:
If a mistress gives a task, and it is to be done, under a certain time requirement, and the slave/sub does not meet it. The slave will be given a penalty, and for every additional, minute and/or second it takes to perform the task, additional punishment may be added.

Example: A slave is asked to edge in 5 minutes. He fails but instead edges in 6 minutes and 2 seconds. He receives a penalty, therefore earning himself 5 lashes, and due to the fact that it took him a additional 1 minute a 2 seconds. He will receive 5 more lashes for the minute and 3 lashes for each second (6 lashes).
His total:
5 lashes = Penalty for not completing task on time
5 lashes= for the additional minute is took to complete the task
6 lashes= for the additional 2 seconds it took to complete the task

Please feel free to make any additional suggestions.

Last edited by SimplySynful; 08-30-2009 at 12:04 PM.
SimplySynful is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to SimplySynful for this post:
Old 08-31-2009, 01:21 PM   #2
CamSlave18

Send a message via MSN to CamSlave18

sounds like fun. id try it. any mistresses/dommes interested? :P
Old 08-31-2009, 01:29 PM   #3
devillian

Send a message via MSN to devillian Send a message via Yahoo to devillian

i ended up reading the whole explanation
so yeah i like it xD
i'm up for it as a slave ...

greets
devillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:57 PM   #4
BucsFan

Send a message via AIM to BucsFan Send a message via MSN to BucsFan Send a message via Yahoo to BucsFan

quick question. for the time limit punishments. Is it 5 lashes for the first seconds up to the minute, and then an additional 3 per second? or is it 3 per remaining seconds and 5 for each minute... i guess what im saying is if a slave doesn't make the time limit by 2min 4 seconds, (s)he has (2*5)+(4*3)=32.... and if the slave makes it in 40 seconds after the limit its 40*3= 120? or would it be just 5 for not completeing in time, but under a minute? or for the 2min 4s one, would it be (1*5)+(64*3)=257?

Last edited by BucsFan; 09-01-2009 at 12:00 AM. Reason: another scenerio
BucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:47 AM   #5
SimplySynful
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to SimplySynful

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsFan View Post
quick question. for the time limit punishments. Is it 5 lashes for the first seconds up to the minute, and then an additional 3 per second? or is it 3 per remaining seconds and 5 for each minute... i guess what im saying is if a slave doesn't make the time limit by 2min 4 seconds, (s)he has (2*5)+(4*3)=32.... and if the slave makes it in 40 seconds after the limit its 40*3= 120? or would it be just 5 for not completeing in time, but under a minute? or for the 2min 4s one, would it be (1*5)+(64*3)=257?
Keep in mind it is optional, if you decide you want to use lashes, that is just my personal punishment preference.

But the seconds up to the minute do apply, but I don't see a problem with making adjustments or rounding as well.

Example:
A slave fails to complete a task, in 5 minutes, and 28 seconds, which bring him to a total of 94 lashes.

At the point I may offer the slave a alternative punishment, that would leave them with half of the lashes (47, 23 on each cheek).

It's all in how you set up your point system, I this is just mine.
SimplySynful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:08 PM   #6
mijman

Send a message via MSN to mijman

im in as a slave
1 John 4:18

mijman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:05 PM   #7
nyihead
Account Banned

I'm in as a master to any loverly ladies that want it.
nyihead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:38 PM   #8
Rei515

i actually like the sound of "Master/Mistress says" and would really like to play this game with my Master. my only fear in doing so is the punishment xD i doubt my Master would settle for just spanking, and anything harder would most likely make me hate this game. Anyway, by just reading the game rules, it sounds like a lot of fun :- )
Rei515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:04 PM   #9
Kit-Kat
Account Banned

OMG thank you this is awesome, finally another creative mistress...
thank you for contributing... i hate seeing threads "my master needs ideas"
Anyways, you could also mix it up like play in a public place and every mistake is lose a piece of clothing.
Like I think I'll have my slave come to my dorm, play this and every mistake will be lose a piece of clothing... then make him walk back to his dorm with what ever is left... im not that mean though lol

I already have a slave, DO NOT PM ASKING TO BE MINE! YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME, I WILL NOT RESPOND!
IF YOU WANT ME TO WANT YOU POST A NICE LONG THOUGHTFUL AD, MAYBE YOU"LL IMPRESS ME
Kit-Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 08:39 PM   #10
xero0

OMG,that is really harsh. After 32 lashes, the slave sure have problem sitting down.
xero0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #11
karaninmumbai

Send a message via Yahoo to karaninmumbai

Would love to do that on cam. Any Mistresses interested? IM me on yahoo (karaninmumbai4u)

Karan
PS: I am a Male.
karaninmumbai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:20 AM   #12
ant

ill do t as a slave ill do anything
Old 12-26-2009, 09:22 AM   #13
mkcd

Send a message via MSN to mkcd
Default Play

I will play with any Mistresses on cam or for real if close. This sounds like great fun. Msg me for addy
mkcd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk