Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-13-2016, 09:48 PM   #1
anthem

Default another self-spanking dice dare

I know there are a ton of these, but I'm making this one for myself and wanted to share it. You'll need four implements, real or virtual dice, and a pack of cards. It's pretty variable, as far as I can tell; you could get off pretty light or end up with a long spanking.

Pick four implements. Here's my personal list:

1. wooden spoon
2. wooden ruler
3. dress shoe
4. electrical cord

How many implements?

1. the first two
2. the first three
3. all four
4. two - the most severe and another of your choice
5. three - your choice
6. all four

For each implement, roll a die. Odd numbers mean one session with that implement; even numbers mean two. (This means you could have as few as two sessions and as many as eight.)

Now shuffle the cards. Each session will last until you draw a face card. In between face cards, spank yourself the value of the cards you draw. When you draw a face card, give yourself a final dozen with that implement, then switch.

Repeat until all sessions are complete.

Extras:

1. perform your spanking with one or both ankles tied to your bed
2. drink three glasses of water and wait an hour before your spanking
3. wear a gag during the spanking
4. coat your genitals in toothpaste
5. take an extra dozen with your least favorite implement
6. pick any three

I'm going to do this and write up a report soon. If someone would like to roll the how many implements, how many sessions, and extras sections for me, I'd appreciate it! Let me know if you try it, as well - I'm open to modifying it based on feedback.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to anthem for this post:
Old 02-14-2016, 11:18 PM   #2
anthem

Went ahead and rolled this for myself - I got unlucky with a six, so all four implements. Two sessions each with the spoon, ruler, and cord, and only one with the dress shoe. From the extras section, I rolled that I had to have an ankle tied to the bed, so I did it on all fours. That's my most common self-spanking position, I think...I find it's easiest.

My first sessions came out pretty light - 33 with the wooden spoon, 12 with the ruler, 25 with the shoe, and 19 with the cord. The ruler and the cord hurt the most, which I pretty much expected. Total of 89 hits.

The second round was so much worse - I don't know if I was hitting harder, or if it was just the build, but even the spoon was hard. 31 with that, 36 with the ruler (!), and then I got a really bad run. 69 with the electrical cord. I wasn't hitting full strength or I'm pretty sure I'd have wimped out on that one. Total of 136 hits for the second round, so if I'm adding up correctly that makes a round 225 in all. I'm pretty red and warm back there!

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 06:59 AM   #3
female4fun

ok, decided since I like spankings I would do this, but I did add a little to my challenge.

first, instruments, I got 5, 3 of my choice, first one is hand, second one brush, 3'rd one is good sturdy bracelet box.

first instrument (hand) I rolled a 6, two sessions.

(not for my added bonus, before each session I rolled another dice.
(1. right butt cheek, 2. Left cheek. 3. right breast. 4. left breast. 5-6 genitals)

rolled 2. Left cheek. picked 6, 3, and jack.
(place, 6) lucky, Jack right away.

Next, I am going with the brush. rolled a 4, two sessions. again.
(place, 2 again) boy am I lucky, pulled out a king.I
(place, 2) 8, 2, 7, 9, 8, 5, 2, 4, ace, 10, 10, 7, 4, 6 king. (finally)

Last box. lucky, 3. One session. (I hope next roll is not a 2)
whew (place, 3) and I lucked out with a queen.

Totals, Left cheek 128.
left boob, 12
genitals, 12

Toys, vibrator.(5 different speeds, 3 different pulses)
PM DARES
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72693
female4fun is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk