Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-12-2016, 11:32 AM   #1
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Default Record Yourself Dice Dare (male version)

This is a male version of a dice dare I previously created with high hopes of some wonderful recordings.

It's simple. You will be making some kind of audio recording of yourself doing some kind of kinky, fun activity.

You can use either vocaroo or soundcloud to record.

Roll a 6 sided die to pick your activity below and then get going!

Activity
(obviously, make sure you are doing an audio recording of yourself for all of these!)

1. Read the below story out loud whilst stroking your cock. Keep re-reading from the beginning until you cum. Make sure you record the orgasm!

Story: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/...nal-angel.aspx

2. Press play on the recording. Find the largest thing you are prepared to put in your ass. Crouch down above it and slowly insert it into your ass (use lube!). Count out loud from 100-1. Every number should be one full in and out insertion of the item into your ass. You should be squatting down onto it like you are riding it, rather than using your hand to put it into your ass. Keep going until you have completed the full 100, no matter how long it takes. Every time you need to stop to take a break you will spank your ass and say "I love anal!" with every spank. Make sure you record everything!

3. You will need a glass full of ice cubes and to be naked. Start by putting an ice cube in your ass. Then proceed to tell us about your first sexual experience. As soon as the ice cube has melted, you will insert the next one into your ass. Keep talking to us as you go. Tell us your fantasies, how you masturbate etc. You will be putting an ice cube in your ass throughout the whole recording as you speak. The recording must last at least 10 minutes. Make sure you have enough ice and enough stories to tell. If you can't reach the end of the full ten minutes then you must ask out loud for a punishment on the recording.

4. You will need nipple clamps and your fingers. This one is simple. You will put the nipple clamps on your nipples. Then, you will edge. Do not cum. Once you have edged, you will take the nipple clamps off, turn them 90 degrees and replace them. Now you will edge again. If you want to cum, you must do so after you have begged into the recording. Make it sound convincing! When you cum, you must have one hand gently twisting on one of the nipple clamps.

5. Go and find the nearest book to you. You will be reading from the book out loud until you cum. You will now stroke your cock to orgasm at a medium pace. If you aren't allowed to cum then you will edge three times instead. Make sure you keep reading for as long as possible.

6. Spankings. You will be doing 100 spanks on each cheek. After every spank, you must count out loud and say 'thank you'. Use your hand. Or a wooden spoon if you want to up the difficulty.

If you are feeling brave, post your recording link below. If not, please do a write up. If you feel up to it, your final task is to listen to your entire recording whilst playing with yourself. No orgasm this time. Just edge.

Let's have some fun!

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.

Last edited by initialrush; 02-12-2016 at 12:39 PM.
initialrush is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to initialrush for this post:
Old 02-12-2016, 12:15 PM   #2
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Thank you for the male version.

I will attempt this later tonight/tomorrow. I have already rolled, I got 1. as I am currently not allowed to touch my penis, I re-rolled and got 2. Unless you permit me to attempt number 1 but with a vibrator in my ass?
Old 02-12-2016, 12:40 PM   #3
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJR86 View Post
Thank you for the male version.

I will attempt this later tonight/tomorrow. I have already rolled, I got 1. as I am currently not allowed to touch my penis, I re-rolled and got 2. Unless you permit me to attempt number 1 but with a vibrator in my ass?
I'm happy with whichever option you choose. As long as you can cum with the vibe in your ass. If not do your second role.

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

Old 02-13-2016, 10:08 AM   #4
SissySlutSamantha

Rolled a 1, hopefully going to do it later tonight or tomorrow morning, any suggestions on how fast to stroke?

My reddit: u/CD-Steph
Follow my blog to see my real life crossdressing stories

Likes: crossdressing, bondage, messy, pee, anal, feminzation, humiliation

Limits: scat, face pics, nudes, public, illigal, involving friends or family, blood, scaring

Kik - Darer7
SissySlutSamantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 12:19 PM   #5
risks

Rolled a 1 shall do this on Monday

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 05:33 AM   #6
Dice7
getDare Addict

Ok InitialRush as promised here it is ..http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IKKL0tjgSF hope you appreciate it as I'm crapping myself at the thought of leaving this here for any length of time!

I rolled the object in ass 100 times challenge. It was an 8 inch long and pretty fucking thick dildo I used, I waited for my wife to go out as I really didn't need her laughing at me as I did it. I've not actually listened to it back, I'm too embarrassed so I hope it came out ok for you.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Dice7 for this post:
Old 02-23-2016, 06:01 AM   #7
dareisgood4u
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Ok InitialRush as promised here it is ..http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IKKL0tjgSF hope you appreciate it as I'm crapping myself at the thought of leaving this here for any length of time!
Well done, mate. Very daring of you. The pace you set at the start made me think it was going to be a long file to listen to, but then... You sure got accustomed to that object's size.
Old 02-23-2016, 06:28 AM   #8
Dice7
getDare Addict

Yea the beginning I was just struggling with keeping the dildo stuck to the floor in the end I just had to hold it which was uncomfortable but did the job.

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Old 02-23-2016, 09:35 AM   #9
mxxlek

Wink

As this also works with females, I will do this as soon as you did it ;-)
mxxlek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 03:32 PM   #10
Dice7
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxxlek View Post
As this also works with females, I will do this as soon as you did it ;-)

Check the female version of this thread for OP's attempt

Old 02-23-2016, 03:48 PM   #11
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:

I rolled the object in ass 100 times challenge. It was an 8 inch long and pretty fucking thick dildo I used, I waited for my wife to go out as I really didn't need her laughing at me as I did it. I've not actually listened to it back, I'm too embarrassed so I hope it came out ok for you.
Oh my gosh that was perfect! God you turned me on when you were moaning! Congrats for being the first! Please keep them coming!

27/F/UK

Old 02-23-2016, 04:19 PM   #12
mxxlek

Quote:
Check the female version of this thread for OP's attempt
I did and it was pretty hot so i was hoping for another one
mxxlek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:18 PM   #13
Hades
getDare Sweetheart

I might try this when I get some privacy. I get pretty nervous when it comes to recording though, so no promises.
Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 05:13 AM   #14
Dice7
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by initialrush View Post
Oh my gosh that was perfect! God you turned me on when you were moaning! Congrats for being the first! Please keep them coming!
Glad I got you turned on, that alleviates my humiliation a little, still get a twinge of embarrassment every time I remember the clip is on the internet..

Old 02-24-2016, 11:33 AM   #15
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
I might try this when I get some privacy. I get pretty nervous when it comes to recording though, so no promises.
Oh gosh! I do hope you follow through!

Quote:
Glad I got you turned on, that alleviates my humiliation a little, still get a twinge of embarrassment every time I remember the clip is on the internet..
You should totally listen to it back whilst edging. In fact, I dare you

27/F/UK

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliating, male, recording