Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-10-2016, 02:25 PM   #46
GenericAnon

First dare I did here. My rolls were pretty easy.
A. Duration (once you have finished tying)
3.12 minutes

B. Amount
1. One Roll in part C

C.Bondage 1
1.Wrists Together

D.Bondage 2
3.Males : Balls tied, anchored to limb of choice

E. Accesories
2. Headphones playing choice of music

F. Task Must complete task while in bondage before time limit, if done early wait for the time limit to be up then free yourself
6.Wait out time like a good slave without touching

I anchored my balls to my left ankle with about a foot lead, put on my wrist cuffs and attached them behind my back using an s clip, opened up Pandora on my Led Zeppelin radio. After all the prep I started the timer with an extra 30 seconds to get into position, flipped over onto my stomach with my left leg up in the air. First song was Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison. After that it took a little while to load up Crazy by Aerosmith. With about 6:10 left on the timer I decided to try upping it a little bit. I moved my hands from the small of my back into a prayer position and decided to wait until the song finished after the timer. Pandora decided to freeze for a little bit before finally starting Scar Tissue by Red Hot Chili Peppers with 0:40 seconds left on the clock. Too bad it wasn't In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly
This was a pretty fun quick one will have to do again later

Likes: Cross dressing, some anal, light self-bondage, light chastity play (days I have off, and I still have an easily accessible key. I only take it off if it's extremely painful)

Dislikes: I'll try most anything at least once, and I reserve the right to do an emergency errata to my Limits

Limits: Illegal, scat, permanent, pics/vids, obvious public (exception is cross dressing if it's a complete look)

Toys: Medium plug, large plug, 8" dildo, locking wrist cuffs
GenericAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 10:08 AM   #47
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

I threw 2, 15 minute duration; 4 one in C and two in D; (1st C) 1, wrists tied together; (1st D) 3, Balls tied and anchored to a limb; (2nd D) 6, Arms behind back; 1, Blindfolded; 1, cum in the time (15 min); (Failure punishment) 6, PM yourself with details of my failure, asking for a Custom Punishment.

I have doubts that I can make myself cum within 15 minutes with my arms tied behind my back

I did it OK there was no problem tying my wrists together behind my back and anchoring them to a tight ring around my balls sack. The arrangement was like this (but with stiff wire links instead of the chain) https://mediaconvert-socialcomediall...1af61fdba5.jpg
To get myself to cum within the 15 minutes I edged before binding my last wrist, then rubbed my cock between my thighs

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046

Last edited by Ollygrumps; 02-14-2016 at 01:40 PM.
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 06:38 AM   #48
jessie18

Send a message via AIM to jessie18 Send a message via Yahoo to jessie18

so i got
6,4,6,4&2,3,3.
so im writing all tied up which is really hard to do.
im so horny from being bound up so tightly, and but my nipples are already screaming. i dont know if i can make it an hour.
Toys: Rope, ball gag (2 sizes), x3 nipple clamps, blindfold,x2 (leather locking and reg leather) hand cuffs, 3 different vibes, 2 paddles, O-ring gag, penis gag, collar with ball gag attached, wrist binder, under the bed restraints, 1 butt plug & tail, x2 spreader bar, flogger, wirst to ankle cuffs (attached by a x), wrist to thigh cuffs.
jessie18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 01:14 PM   #49
Forester
getDare Sweetheart

A. Duration (once you have finished tying)
4.30 minutes

B. Amount
2. One roll in part C One roll in part D

C.Bondage 1
2.Ankles together

D.Bondage 2
6.Arms behind back, however possible

E. Accesories
4. Gag

F. Task Must complete task while in bondage before time limit, if done early wait for the time limit to be up then free yourself

5. Edge no handed (though im guessing hands may not be an option)

G. Punishments For not Completing Task
6. Message me with details about your failure for custom punishment

I will most probably fail the task and send you a PM, as I'm locked up in a cage
Anything else is up for debate.

My toys and PM dares.

My BDSM test and sexmap.
Kik: Foresterfin

Last edited by Forester; 06-28-2016 at 01:18 PM.
Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 07:14 PM   #50
LiamTheGreat69
getDare Sweetheart

I rolled 7 dice:

6 6 3 2 1 6 4
Toys: none

M Switch (Sub)

I want a mistress

Bdsm test:
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7587304

My girl name is Sara
Pm me for kik (unless you’re a guy, I’m getting sick of guys pming me for dominating)

LiamTheGreat69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 12:09 PM   #51
Kevin94nl

Young Slave searching a mistress / dom kik is Kevin94NL
Old 07-16-2016, 08:46 AM   #52
Okay.

A: 6 -> 60 minutes
B: 1 -> part c
C: 2 -> Ankles together
D: -
E: 1 -> blindfolded
F: 2 -> edge every five minutes

Argh!!! That was a torture! I cant do anything while blindfolded. So i just sit there and wait for the next eding session. Hard but a great experience!

Likes: Orgasm Control, femdom, guided masturbation, private humiliation, Body Writing

Dislikes: hidden public, intense pain, Anal

Limits: Family/friends, public, permanent, pee, poop, cross dressing, personal info
Okay. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk