Old 07-27-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
man-oh-man

Default Meal-Time Dice Dare

This a multistep dare in which a typical meal is subverted! Something of a punishment dare.

Firstly, decide whether you are having breakfast, lunch or dinner. Whichever of those you select, the meal must be prepared and eaten at your usual time. The actual food itself should also be your standard fare, something you commonly have for that meal.

Note: You must decide the meal (breakfast, lunch, or dinner), the time you will cook and eat, and the food itself before proceeding any further.

Now that you’ve decided on what you’re cooking, it’s time to prepare the meal! Strip immediately and edge yourself. Then roll a six-sided die:

Spoiler:
1. Put on an apron and your most embarrassing pair of underwear. Wear this up until the moment you begin eating.
2. Edge twice more for good measure. Then, for as long as you are cooking, edge once every ten minutes.
3. Edge twice more, using only utensils that you will also use to cook or eat.
4. If you have a vibrator, keep this within you on high for the entirety of your cooking time. If you do not, edge twice more and then insert another item for your cooking time.
5. Roll a die and multiply that number by ten. Spank yourself that many times using a utensil you will use to cook or eat. When finished, edge again, and only then begin cooking.
6. Choose any two of the above and do both.

Now that you’ve prepared that lovely meal, it’s time to see how you’ll be eating it. First, let’s make sure it tastes okay. Edge yourself again and then taste-test your food using the same hand – no washing in between. Then rank your cooking – is it good, mediocre, or awful? Be honest now! Note: Rank your cooking before looking below.

Spoiler:
If the food is good, give yourself a few slow strokes and then move on to the next step.

If it’s mediocre, roll a die and multiply that number by two. Smack your balls or pussy that many times with a ruler or similar item. You may then move on.

If it’s awful, roll a die and multiply that number by two. Smack your balls or pussy that many times with a ruler or similar item. After that, cook another meal! And don’t forget to edge and roll again first.

Okay, your meal should be prepared and ready to eat! Roll a die and see how you’ll be eating today.

Spoiler:
1. Eat your meal entirely naked, somewhere outside. Edge once during your meal.

2. Place your meal on the floor and kneel in front of it. You must eat your entire meal without using your hands. If your plate isn’t licked clean by the end of your meal, go outside somewhere and edge yourself three times, all on your hands and knees.

3. Eat your meal as quickly as possible. For each minute you use, multiply that number by ten and spank yourself that many times per cheek.

4. Edge twice and then eat your meal using only your hands – no utensils, and no washing in between! If your meal absolutely requires the use of utensils (ie. soup), use the relevant utensils to edge.

5. Edge once and then insert a vibrator on high for the duration of your meal. If you do not have a vibrator, insert another item and edge three other times during your meal.

6. As much as it is possible (considering your food type), fuck your meal for a steady five minutes. Do not come. When you’ve finished, edge once and then eat.

At this point, you should be nice and full, not to mention horny. Just in case, edge once more. Then roll a die to see if you can come.

Spoiler:
Firstly, if you came during any of the edges throughout this game, then die rolls of one, two or three are invalid. Re-roll until you land on a four, five or six, and then double the number of strokes/edges/etc.

1. You may come, no strings attached! Have fun.

2. You may come, but only after edging another five times. If you come before you’re allowed, spank yourself ten times per cheek for each failed edge (ie. if you failed on the second edge, you would get forty per).

3. You may come, but only after playing with yourself for at least thirty minutes. If you come beforehand, spank yourself five times for every remaining minute.

4. You might be able to come! First, go somewhere outside and there insert a vibrator. If you do not have a vibrator, edge twice and insert another item. Once you have done so, fuck yourself with it for fifty strokes while masturbating. You must come on the fiftieth stroke (That’s the hundredth, for you that already came). If you come before – or after – this stroke, spank yourself fifty (or a hundred!) times per cheek before going inside – and be sure to say ‘thank you’ after each!

5. No coming, but you better brush your teeth after that meal! Coat your balls or pussy in toothpaste and then edge three times (Six for those that already came). If you come during these edges, use a large dildo/item to fuck yourself, using lots of toothpaste as lube, ten strokes for each failed edge (Twenty strokes per, for you recurrent rule-breakers).

6. Bad luck! Coat your balls or pussy in toothpaste and then give ‘em a good fifty smacks with a ruler or belt. When you’ve finished, go somewhere outdoors and edge three times while fucking yourself with a dildo or similar item. Make sure to use more toothpaste as lube. Remember, if you already came without permission, that means a hundred smacks and six edges!

Now, if you came at any point this game without permission, no coming for three days. During this period, write and post a detailed report – at least 500 words – about the dare.

If you did not come at all this game – with or without permission – then wait an hour and edge once more. After that, you may not touch yourself at all for the next 24 hours, and must give a brief report on the dare within that period.

If you came with permission, you’re free to go! But I’d love to hear your comments as well.

Hope you all have fun!
man-oh-man is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to man-oh-man for this post:
Old 07-28-2013, 04:06 PM   #2
MrRich

This is great! What a thoughtful and unique dare. I love food dares and will absolutely try this the next time I get a chance. Keep up the good work!

Loves: PAIN!!! Food, messy, piss, panties, CBT, dice dares, bondage
Dislikes: light scat
Limits: Skype, sharing pictures or video, family, animals, blood, permanent

My biggest fantasy is to be a slave to a woman in real life.
MrRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:24 AM   #3
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default from karl

I began
5. Roll a die and multiply that number by ten. Spank yourself that many times using a utensil you will use to cook or eat. When finished, edge again, and only then begin cooking.

--> so 20 spanks then edging before cooking

If the food is good, give yourself a few slow strokes and then move on to the next step.
I'm a good cooker so even with my hand making me to the edge i found it good

3. Eat your meal as quickly as possible. For each minute you use, multiply that number by ten and spank yourself that many times per cheek.

it took me 10 minutes ! so 100 strokes on each cheeks ouch

2. You may come, but only after edging another five times. If you come before you’re allowed, spank yourself ten times per cheek for each failed edge (ie. if you failed on the second edge, you would get forty per).

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:40 AM   #4
swallowingpantyboy

lunch
6. Choose any two of the above and do both
1. Put on an apron and your most embarrassing pair of underwear. Wear this up until the moment you begin eating.

If it’s mediocre, roll a die and multiply that number by two. Smack your balls

6. As much as it is possible (considering your food type), fuck your meal for a steady five minutes. Do not come. When you’ve finished, edge once and then eat. [/SPOILER]

4. You might be able to come! First, go somewhere outside and there insert a vibrator. If you do not have a vibrator, edge twice and insert another item. Once you have done so, fuck yourself with it for fifty strokes while masturbating. You must come on the fiftieth stroke (That’s the hundredth, for you that already came). If you come before – or after – this stroke, spank yourself fifty (or a hundred!) times per cheek before going inside – and be sure to say ‘thank you’ after each!
swallowingpantyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 03:26 PM   #5
GenericAnon

Rolled 5,2,3,3,1
I made a mediocre bowl of oatmeal with some brown sugar. Spanked my self 20 times with my spoon, like normal I couldn't find a ruler in this house so i used my spoon again for the 6 smacks on my balls. Finished eating in 1:26.12 so I went ahead and rounded that up to 2 minutes for 2 smacks a cheek with my hair brush. Now for the last bit of enjoyment for this one. Bye

Likes: Cross dressing, some anal, light self-bondage, light chastity play (days I have off, and I still have an easily accessible key. I only take it off if it's extremely painful)

Dislikes: I'll try most anything at least once, and I reserve the right to do an emergency errata to my Limits

Limits: Illegal, scat, permanent, pics/vids, obvious public (exception is cross dressing if it's a complete look)

Toys: Medium plug, large plug, 8" dildo, locking wrist cuffs
GenericAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 06:34 AM   #6
lisabigboobs

Now that you’ve prepared that lovely meal, it’s time to see how you’ll be eating it. First, let’s make sure it tastes okay. Edge yourself again and then taste-test your food using the same hand – no washing in between. Then rank your cooking – is it good, mediocre, or awful? Be honest now! Note: Rank your cooking before looking below.

If it’s mediocre, roll a die and multiply that number by two. Smack your balls or pussy that many times with a ruler or similar item. You may then move on.

Okay, your meal should be prepared and ready to eat! Roll a die and see how you’ll be eating today

6. As much as it is possible (considering your food type), fuck your meal for a steady five minutes. Do not come. When you’ve finished, edge once and then eat. [/SPOILER]

At this point, you should be nice and full, not to mention horny. Just in case, edge once more. Then roll a die to see if you can come.

6. Bad luck! Coat your balls or pussy in toothpaste and then give ‘em a good fifty smacks with a ruler or belt. When you’ve finished, go somewhere outdoors and edge three times while fucking yourself with a dildo or similar item. Make sure to use more toothpaste as lube. Remember, if you already came without permission, that means a hundred smacks and six edges! [/SPOILER]
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice, dice dare, edging, meals, spanking