Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-17-2014, 04:49 AM   #1
Johanna94

Lifebuoy Public bath dare

My master made me do this dare, and I really enjoyed it so I thought I'd share it with you guys. This dare could take quite a while and could also be pretty risky so be careful. The dare was made for me, but I'll try to make it possible for guys to do as well.

The dare is divided into three main parts: locker room before and after being in the pool, and the pool dares of course. So let's get to it!

First off, locker room. How will you change into your bathing suit?
1. Normal, change it however you want to, may cover up with a towel.
2. Must not cover up at all. You may face any direction while changing but not cover any body parts.
3. Walk as far from your locker as you can, strip off your clothes, then put your bathing suit on where your locker is. No covering up.
4. Normal.
5. Dress naked before finding a locker. Once you have found it you may put on your bathing suit.
6. Change in the bathroom, but you must masturbate for 2 minutes while in there, moaning slightly.

Now shower time!
1. You can't wear your bathing suit while showering! Get it off.
2. Soap yourself good, clean every part of your body before entering the pool.
3. Masturbate in the shower. A good idea is to not show others that you're doing it. Roll again if it's too risky for you.
4. Both 1 and 2.
5. 1, 2 and 3.
6. You may not shower. Make yourself wet by masturbating first.

If you rolled a masturbation dare but chickened out, you must roll twice in the following list.

There there, ready for a nice bathing session.
1. Who said this was going to be fun? Swim at least 2 km during your time here.
2. Practise your diving skills. Oh, you must make sure your bottoms aren't tightened at all. Perform 5 dives.
3. Find a crowded area of the pool, pull down bottoms to your knees and finger your ass for 2 minutes.
4. Girls, take off your bra and leave it in the pool. Now stay out of sight from that location for at least 10 minutes. Now you may go back and search for it. If you don't find it, well bad luck.
5. Find a group of people playing in the water. Stay as close as you can to them without interrupting them. Now empty your bladder.
6. Bad luck. Whenever you decide to leave the pool, you must do it naked. You may cover yourself with your hands though. Make it look like an accident.

Back to the showers!
1. Or not. You don't get to shower. Proceed to lockers.
2. Soap time! Clean every part of your body three times with soap. Naked, of course.
3. Soap time! However you may only clean your ass. Clean it for 5 minutes.
4. Pee in the shower, naked, if you haven't already.
5. If there is a private shower, use it. Masturbate and moan loudly while in there.
6. Unlucky. You don't want to get this. Don't shower, but go to the toilet instead. Now piss your swimwear over the bowl. If you have already peed, poop in them. Yep, told you it wouldn't be nice. You may empty them out if you do this though. No cleaning up whatsoever, though, and these swimwear will serve as your underwear until you get home.

Now get dressed, head home, and report back here. Hope at least someone will do this!
Johanna94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 06:44 AM   #2
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl did it

First off, locker room. How will you change into your bathing suit?
3. Walk as far from your locker as you can, strip off your clothes, then put your bathing suit on where your locker is. No covering up.

Now shower time!
1. You can't wear your bathing suit while showering! Get it off.
2. Soap yourself good, clean every part of your body before entering the pool.
4. Both 1 and 2.

If you rolled a masturbation dare but chickened out, you must roll twice in the following list.

There there, ready for a nice bathing session.
1. Who said this was going to be fun? Swim at least 2 km during your time here.

Back to the showers!
2. Soap time! Clean every part of your body three times with soap. Naked, of course.

it had been hard... some guys smiled at me... especially during the last shower... a good dare

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk