Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-23-2016, 07:47 PM   #1
Legs4Days

Default Truth or Dare with my sister

So I was told a couple times I should write this story so here goes nothing,
This Story involves me and my adopted sister. We will call Her Jess and Ill be Sarah in the story. I don't know what is ok and taboo here so lets say we were both 18 (though she is a year younger xD) this happened my junior year in HS(yeah 18 year old junior. deal with it )
The story will be in this color
Her talking will be this color
Me talking will be this color

So us at the time. My mom raised us both and she came into the family when I was 5-6. At the time of the story my mom had been working a lot so we were left home a lot. We also always talk about personal stuff (sex, emotions, people we cant stand) so we were pretty close and didn't have a lot of secrets from each other.
Jess: Medium height, shoulder length dark red hair, half Mexican half white so she was dark but just looked like she just had a nice tan, C-cup, green eyes, very quite but had the cutest laugh and was "straight"

Me a bit taller than Jess but not by much, Pixie cut neon pink hair, the whitest girl this planet has ever seen, B-Cup, Blue eyes, pretty loud and at the time me and my gf/ mistress were taking our first break.
The story begins:
It was just another Sunday over summer break. Mom as working, Jess was doing something in her room and I was reading a book in mine. it was about 16:30 when I heard a knock on my bedroom

"Come in" I yelled through the book pages
"hey you busy?" Jess asked poking her head through the door
"Super busy need something?"
She chuckles "uhh talk to Alex (my dom) recently?"
"Not really we are still taking a break why?"
"Just curious. Mom said she wont be home for dinner so just wanted to let you know."
"Thanks " then she leaves.

It's about 19:00 now. We have both already had dinner and were watching tv in the living room.

"hey if you want to do you maybe want to play fun jenga?"

Fun Jenga was a game we made a while back. It was Jenga meets truth or dare. we colored all the blocks red or black. Red had a truth on it, black had a dare. Simple stuff like eat a spoon of hot sauce or put ice in your bra ect..But we had a few pieces of paper that were punishments if you couldn't do the dare or if you knocked over the tower. Stuff like go outside naked for 2 mins or you have to ask permission for a week to wear undies.

"sure YOLO right? " (I hated myself to don't worry)

So she grabs the game, sets it up in our dining room. We do rock, paper, scissors and I end up going first. I grab a red block.

"What was the last thing you put in you?" (Jess giggles and I roll my eyes) "the food from dinner weirdo"

She grabs a truth also

"Who would you seduce if you could seduce anyone? Probably Robert Downey Jr."
"Nice choice"

I grab a dare

"Get a wedgie"

I sigh and stand up and so does Jess full of joy. Before I even fully turn around she pulls my purple thong over halfway up my back. She hold it for a couple seconds as the purple cotton feels like a rope being pulled inside me. She lets go and it snaps into my back

"Thanks." I stick out my tongue.
"Anytime" with a big dumb smile on her face.

She pulls another truth.

"Would you kiss the opposite gender. Fuck yeah why not.' we both laugh.

I pull another dare that I had to read a few times.

"only do dares? is that a thing? " I look at her
" I guess so that's funny. good luck."

It seemed weird but I went with it. She pulled a truth... again but she blushed at this one.

"When was your last orgasm?" This was not one I remember being in there. "At around 4 o'clock today" She says after a few seconds of silence
"ok.. moving on.." we both chuckle.

I look for a good dare one to pull since I don't have as many options anymore. I pull one almost right in the middle. My mistake. I must of read it 5-6 times. No way this was in there before. This was not in the original set we made did she put this in?

"Remove all clothing besides your undewear"

To be continued

Sorry to leave it on such a cliff hanger but you need to keep the readers coming back right? ;D plus I want to hear from YOU! Do you like it so far? Do you like the style? What should I change/ add? Let me know down below. Thanks and until next time <3 you
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
My toys if you care: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96042

Last edited by Legs4Days; 06-24-2016 at 05:03 AM.
Legs4Days is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Legs4Days for this post:
Old 06-23-2016, 07:50 PM   #2
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Hmm interesting start

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 05:34 AM   #3
Legs4Days

So here we go again!

The story continues...

"This can't be right. We NEVER had a block that said this before. I'm not doing this." I said standing from the table.
"I don't know how it got there. You don't have to do it but if you don't you have to take a punishment." She said holding up the cup with the punishments in it.

I didn't know what to do. Time seemed to slow down as so many thoughts flew through my head. Did she put those last two in there on purpose? How many others did she put in? What's she trying to do? You don't have to do this my rational brain said. You can go up stair and lock your bedroom door. She might get mad at you but you don't have to do this. But then my naughty side kicked in. It'll be fun. Stripping in front of your sister is so taboo. You know you want to. Just test to see how far she will go. Like all to many times in my life. The naughty side won.

"Fine you pervert. I'm going to get you back." I stepped back from the table and went to get undressed in the bathroom.
"You don't have to go to the bathroom." She said as I was about to turn the corner. "We've both seen each other naked before." "Ok pervert." As I stuck my tongue out.

We had seen each other naked but it was usually changing clothes or after a shower we would just walk to our room without a towel. I had seen her naked a little over a week ago. I came out of my room just as she came out of the shower. Her hair was still wet and clanged to her naked body. One hand was closing the door as the other held her towel so I got a full view of all of her. Moisture all over her breast and specs of water slid down her body. I don't remember seeing any body hair on her before she yelped and dashed to her room towel half covering her.

Now it was her turn to see most of me. As I got back closer to the table I kept thinking more and more that she has something planned or maybe she just put those blocks in there as to spice it up. I started to undo my belt and she looked away over her shoulder. I pulled down my jeans to reveal my purple thong that was still buried in me slightly from the last dare. I pulled it out a bit and reached to pull off my shirt when I think I see Jess looking at me as her head turns more towards the blank wall. Then I realized I wasn't wearing a bra. It was the weekend and summer break I didn't think I needed to wear one when I was safe at home. my bad. It made me hesitate for a couple seconds.

"you done yet? " she said towards the blank wall she was pretending to stare at.

I took a deep breath, removed the shirt and covered my self with my arms in one motions before sitting down at the table.

" Yeah you're turn." I said as she looked at me her eyes scanning my body seeing everything I wasn't covering.

Sorry for short part wanted to throw up a bit more cause I might not be able to post tonight so enjoy. Tell me what you like/ didn't like and I will see you I the next post <3 you
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
Old 06-24-2016, 03:28 PM   #4
Messypup
getDare Sweetheart

Carry this on, it's a good start.

| likes/limits
| pm dares

| kik - slavetwinkboy
Messypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 03:35 PM   #5
brazilian
getDare Sweetheart

Really liked. Please. Continue so this is real of 2 sister playing? Such pervert family
Old 06-24-2016, 04:17 PM   #6
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Quite an interesting story so far.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 04:25 PM   #7
cxb13
getDare Sweetheart

Please do continue. Very well written and intriguing.

Likes : Masturbation , Humiliation , Semi Public, Orgasm Control/Denial

Limits: Pain, Messy, Public , Anal , Family , Cross dress

Kik: cxb13

Pm me : Cum Slave, and you choose how I have my next orgasm!

Pm me: Torture and a number between 1 and 5, and thats how many times I have to cum in a 24 hour period.

Pm me: Kik pic, and i will send you a picture over kik of your choice! (Within limits) .

Pm me: Strip and I will spend the next hour naked, when I read it.
cxb13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 07:59 PM   #8
Legs4Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazilian View Post
Really liked. Please. Continue so this is real of 2 sister playing? Such pervert family
Yeah she is something else but that's hour our family is xD

Thanks everyone for the support and here is part 3!

The story continues part 3:

You didn't have to take off your bra weirdo." Jess said with her eyes bouncing between my arms covering my breast and my eyes.
"I know smartass but I never wear bras when its us two because I don't USUALY see a point" I said trying not to make eye contact.

"Well maybe from now on you should" she gloated as she pulled out another truth. "Do you shave? Yep no hair below my neck."
"Yeah I saw after your shower the other day" she blushes as I pull another dare. "Get spanked once by every player." for once a dare we had actually put in the jenga game together I thought standing up.
I stood up and turned my butt towards Jess. She put her hand on my butt and pulled it away. She counted "3, 2" 1 never came instead I got one of the hardest butt slaps I've ever got. It left her hand print on my left ass cheek and I yelped when she made contact.

"That was for the shower comment" She commented pulling out a dare block for once as I tried to sit down. "Eat a spoon of hot sauce. No biggie."

She got up and went to the fried. Pulled out the thing of tobacco and filled a tea spoon with it before slamming it back. She shoock her head for a couple seconds before opening her mouth to show the hot sauce was gone. I clapped and she sat down with a glass of water. I pulled another dare. Not many easy ones left.

"Have a player draw one thing on you." I sighed a sigh of relief. Another one I had made. Thank goodness.

So Jess grabbed a sharpie from the kitchen and I met her half way. She looked at me up and down while tapping the sharpie on her cheek. Then final un caps it and start to draw write above my right boob. I couldn't tell what it was during her drawing but after I could tell. She wrote Alex and drew a heart around it. We both smiled and went back to the table. She pulled another truth.

"Who was your first kiss? Jacob Wallace In 8th grade " she answered. Didn't surprise me they "dated" for a year.

"Ok my turn." I pulled one of the couple remaining dare blocks from the crumbling tower. Another one of hers. "Lay flat like a board with your eyes clothes and let another play touch you for 2 mins. You can't be serious right?" She didn't say anything she just held up the punishment Cup. "Fine." I said laying down on the ground. I closed my eyes and with a deep breath I lowered my arms.

I felt her climb over me with her knees on both sides of my hips. She isn't going to do anything, she is just messing with you I kept telling myself. "Timer starting now." She said and not even a second later her hands her on my thighs slowly rubbing. I kept trying to calm myself down but it wasn't working. I felt myself getting more excited and my body reacting the excitement. her hands made their way up over my hips and up my sides. Then they moved more towards the center towards my breast. She wasn't saying anything which made it almost weirder yet more exciting. her hands cupped the bottom of my boobs and she started to massage and grope them. Her soft hands felt so nice on my skin my head thought. The little angle in my head screaming "That's your sister!" Was silent and gone. I was lost in her touch. the groping turned more into pinching as her hands made their way to my nipples as she squeezed and played with them making them even harder and at one point she even sucked on and licked one. Which I think was against the rules but I didn't care. One had kept pleasuring my nipple as the other one made its way back towards my hips. No not my hips this was in the center right over my kitten. "She would neve.." I couldn't finish the thought before she pushed her hand into my thong and into my pussy. It took so much will power yet I still let out a slight moan and had to bite my top lip to get myself to shut up. She held it there slightly rubbing for a couple seconds making my thong damp with my juices.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one enjoying this." She whispered in my ear as the timer started to beep.

To be continued!

Hope you guys enjoyed let me know what you think. Positive and negative comments are both appreciated! Next part is the finale so get ready and until next time <3 you
28/F/Bi
The following user says Thank You to Legs4Days for this post:
Old 06-24-2016, 08:17 PM   #9
Rhowc
getDare Devil

I am thoroughly enjoying your story. Looking forward to the next installment, and at the same time dreading that it is the final installment.

Somehow though, I have the feeling that this might be just the first of a great series?
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 10:35 PM   #10
ksoma
getDare Succubus

next part is the finale?
i hope there are more stories after it, then! this is good!
Old 06-24-2016, 10:58 PM   #11
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Keep the stories coming.
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 11:53 PM   #12
Legs4Days

Thanks guys for the support and without further ado...

The Finale..

Jess climbed off of me and I sat up my head still spinning a bit from what happened. Did she? No I imagined that. That touch though that was for sure real. Did she do it on purpose or?

"Come on slow poke we have a game to finish." She was already sitting at the table. A smile on her face.

Not her normal smile though. This smile had a touch of evil with something else I couldn't put my finger on. What ever it was I wanted more of it and it drew me back to the table. I didn't even bother covering anymore. She drew another dare. The last reasonable dare block to grab.

"Kiss another player" She gave me that smile again and came to my side of the table.

She leaned in to kiss me before reaching her hand behind my head to bring me in closer. I was lost. My brain was melted and no rational thought was going through my head. I moved my head in closer and closed my eyes as our lips met. Her lips were soft and tasted like strawberry. Our mouths opened and closed as I got lost in her. My hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer as her other hand began to slide up my thigh and towards my breast. This wasn't a normal kiss this was way more. The only time I had ever kissed someone like this was with my first girlfriend. My free hand roamed up and down her grabbing her thigh, her side, her hip. I began to really experience Jess in a way that I had only dreamed of in living with her for so many years. I began to kiss her with a bit of tongue when she pulled away.

" I think you're turn is next." She spoke still trying to catch her breath like I did.

There were no more dare blocks I could pull without toppling the tower. I reached for the punishment cup. But inside weren't many pieces of paper like we usually had. There was one piece written on red paper. I read it. "Pleasure the other player without using your hands" I looked at Jess who wasn't making eye contact with me and who had a slight blush.

"You weren't supposed to read it till the game was over." Still looking down at the floor.

I push the tower over. "Jenga." I said tackling her to the ground.

She began to remover her belt as I started to pull off her pants at the legs. They fly off once she get the belt undone. She starts to slide off her red and black thong that has a slight wet patch in front of it. I help pull it off the rest of the way. I move my head towards her clean shaven kitty when she stops me.

"You don't have to do this" she says looking at me between her legs. "If you want we can stop now and act like none of thi..."

She wasn't able to finish the sentence. Before she could I slid my tongue deep inside her and licked as hard as a could. Her sentence ended with a slight moan which I took as "Carry on". So I did. I slid my tongue in and out of her slowly. Making sure every time I go in to try to hit a different spot. Each time getting a different reaction from her with either a gasp, a moan or the occasional "oh fuck yes" or "yes right there.". I learned a few things Alex had taught me and put them to work on Jess. My go to was I would do a circle with my tongue, spiral in then do a triangle and at the top of every triangle try to lick her clit. After each time she what she likes the most and keep doing it. I would take the occasional break to kiss up her thigh or to peer over her legs to look at her. Her eyes were closed, she had one hand above her head flat on the floor and the other up her shirt right around her breast. She looked so amazing. Then I went back down on her repeating the process while occasionally doing different letters with my tongue like Q or B. As I kept going her breathing got heavier and her body rocked with me as I bobbed my head in and out of her with her moans getting louder every time. Then in what felt like a couple more mins she exploded in orgasm with one loud moan followed by a couple "Oh my god"es Then she reached down and grabbed my face, pulled me up and French kissed me. our tongues wrapping around each other and her juices flowing into her mouth before she let go and I collapsed beside her.

"That was.. Thank you...That was.. Wow. Thanks" She barely got that out in between breathes.
I sit up. "Anything for you sis." I smile a big happy smile at her. "I'm going to go get cleaned up now." I stand up and take a coupe steps towards the bathroom.
"Wait don't you want me to.. You know. Do you?" She said peering at me from the ground.
I laugh. " No Jess maybe another time."
"Ok well I owe you.. a lot" and she lays back down on the ground as I close the bathroom door.

I start the shower and just look at myself in the mirror as the shower heats up. Wow look at you I think. Wearing only a juice soaked thong with your ex's name written on your chest and your sisters pussy juices down your face and neck. This was no normal Sunday and I loved it. But I hop into the shower. The water washes away the sweat and makes me re taste Jess's juices I smile. I grab the moveable shower head and move it towards my downstairs and laugh.

" She probably sucks at head anyways."

The end of this story.

So what do you guys think? Should I write more? I have a ton of stories like my first time with Alex or the first time all three of us played? or something more recent? Did you like this story? Good or bad I want to hear! Let me know down below <3 you!
28/F/Bi
Old 06-25-2016, 12:02 AM   #13
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I think you should do them all. Good story and good cliff hangers.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 12:15 AM   #14
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Fantastic!
Yes, we would love more.
I'm curious about the first time she made you cum.
Old 06-25-2016, 06:39 PM   #15
jessie_XXXJONES

More please I'm so wet give me more please
jessie_XXXJONES is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jessie_XXXJONES for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk