Old 06-04-2016, 01:32 AM   #1
nedkelly

Default blackmail

Have you ever been to a party and gotten so drunk you had trouble remembering most of what happened the next day? Well I did and it was the first time I had alcohol because my friends were drinking and there was l lot of peer pressure involved.

My name is Amy and this is the story of how I got blackmailed.
The alarm went off as I rolled over in my bed holding my head from my first ever hangover and trying to remember what happened at the party last night, I could tell mum and my brother were still asleep because I couldn’t hear them in the kitchen moving around as she usually dose first thing in the morning.

I quickly gathered the clothes I wanted to wear and headed to the bathroom to shower and take some aspirin from the medicine cabinet to ease my headache so it would not be obvious to mom I had been drinking. Once clean I made my way to the kitchen to have breakfast then to my room to lie back down on my bed.

After about two hours my headache was getting better so I decided to get back up off my bed and go online to check my facebook account to see if any of my friends were online. O once I checked facebook and realized my friends were not online I checked my Gmail account to see if anyone had emailed me, there was one email in my spam folder so I opened the folder only to see there was a email from someone that calls himself Mr x and the subject read “I know what you did last night.”

I opened the email only to find fore photos of me passed out and in compromising positions; the first photo was of me lying on the grass topless with only my white panties on and a pair of arms in the side of the photo pulling off my tracksuit pants.

As I looked at the second photo I could see I was naked and someone had positioned my right hand so my finger was inserted into my hairless pussy and the left hand fondling one of my breasts.

I was in shock and my cheeks were starting to turn a light shade of red as I clicked on the third and forth photo revealing myself leaned up agents a tree showing my naked body from my waist up holding a sign written on cardboard that said cock sucker and my mouth opened with a dick each side of my mouth resting on my cheek so it looks like I am about to swallow them.

And last a photo of me naked legs spread with pens and pencils inserted in my bum and pussy.

I started to cry and try to remember what happened last night but my mind was blank, the only thing I could remember was lots of people at the party I didn’t know and being offered drinks all night. Underneath the photos was some righting that said “you got drunk and passed out last night and we took you away to take some photo’s of you and there are more worse ones of you so if you don’t want them passed around to your friends or at school you will do everything I ask you to as my slave or suffer the consequences, think about it and if you agree to be my slave email me back and type YES MASTER by eight o’clock tonight or be humiliated.”

I had a lot to think about and I had no idea who it was that was blackmailing and why, even worse If they would make me do them things in the photo’s what else would they have in store for me but I knew I had no choice in the mater any more its do as I’m told or be socially humiliated in front of my family friends and community. I lay on my bed shaking and wondering what will happen to me next.

Email me at [email protected]

and introduce yourself by telling me about yourself and why you want to be a slave.
nedkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to nedkelly for this post:
Old 06-04-2016, 10:40 PM   #2
yours2use07

Default more please

I love it, great story, sorry if it really happened to you but still good lol please more
yours2use07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to yours2use07 for this post:
Old 06-04-2016, 11:00 PM   #3
nedkelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours2use07 View Post
I love it, great story, sorry if it really happened to you but still good lol please more
Thanks i was waiting for someone to make a comment on the story.

and introduce yourself by telling me about yourself and why you want to be a slave.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:40 PM   #4
Lovestorun
getDare Sweetheart

keep it up! Great story

Hmm not sure what to say here, HI everyone!!!
Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 01:58 AM   #5
nedkelly

It was five minutes to eight o’clock and I was sitting in my room at my computer contemplating the situation I was in and why someone would want to blackmail me.

I opened my email account and clicked on the email from Mr x and clicked reply and typed YES MASTER then sending the email back to him.
A few minutes later I received another message from him and I started to read.

“I’m glad for your sake you replied by eight o’clock, you will do exactly as you are told because you will not get a second chance if you disobey what you are told to do.”

“Tomorrow is Saturday you will get out of bed then you will put on these items of clothes
No panties
A bra
A pair of shorts
Shoes and socks
A shirt that has buttons in the front or a zipper.

At six o’clock you will leave your house and go to the schoolyard so you will get there just before daylight, once there you will go to the wooden tables and chairs near the football ovals, there you will see two handcuffs connected to one of the tables, you will place a blindfold on yourself and then lay face down on the table then cuff your wrists.

Do it or else you will pay the alternate price.”

What could I do I would have to go through with it and hopefully it’s just someone I know and they will have their fun and then forget about me. I set my alarm and tried to get some sleep.

The next morning I awoke to my alarm and dressed as told, it was still dark outside as I crept out of my house trying not to wake my mom and brother then down the road on my bike towards the school.

As I approached the school it was still dark with the sun not rising for another half an hour at least and the fog was cold as it froze my panty less bum through my shorts and my legs. I reached the tables and chairs and found the handcuffs attached to one of the tables that was under the security lights, as got off my bike looking around for anybody that might be my blackmailer but there was no one in sight.

I reached into my shorts pocket and pulled out a tie and laid face down on the table then proceeded to cover my eyes, once covered I fiddled around until I was able to locate both pairs of handcuffs and locked them onto my wrists. Now all I could do is wait for my blackmailer to arrive as I lay there blindfolded cold and in complete darkness waiting for my fate.

After about ten minutes I could hear footsteps beside me and the giggles of at least three girls as I felt a hand reach under me and undo my shorts button then I could feel them being pulled down my cold legs and past my feet leaving me bottomless and cold.

"Look at her tiny bald cunt and ass" one of them said in a familiar voice that I had heard before bit I couldn't place. "Get the camera out girls, we need plenty more humiliating blackmail material and she will provide it today for us.

The following 2 users say Thank You to nedkelly for this post:
Old 06-05-2016, 07:54 AM   #6
blackmaildom07

Default can't wait

For more I'm loving this, great story
blackmaildom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 12:25 AM   #7
nedkelly

I could hear the buzz of the camera as it took photos and then there was a hard stinging crack on my bum as I realized one of them was whipping me with something, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK as one after another hit my behind making me cry and having everyone count aloud each time it hit my bum.
After ten they stopped and I could feel them inspecting my welts using their hands and making comments about it.

The next thing I know I felt a finger touch my asshole and a greasy sensation as someone was lubricating my bum with something. I was scared as one of them said “bring over the strap on girls” and the next thing I knew I felt something huge penetrate my ass as they took turns entertaining themselves. This went on for forty minutes until I pleaded with them to stop and give me mercy.

I could feel hands on my wrists as the handcuffs were being undone then I was turned over and the rest of my clothes were stripped of me then I was pulled off the table and my blindfold removed.

I finely could see my captures and I was shocked to see the head cheerleader and her cheerleading friends from the neighboring school that had a rivalry with our football team cheerleaders. I was only a beginner when it came to cheerleading but I often used to bad mouth the opposition cheerleading team and it looks like they found out.

“Please give me my clothes back and I will do what you want” I said in a timid and humiliated little voice.

“Now you know who we are and we have plenty of humiliating photos, you are going to be our cheerleading mascot and slave and do everything our cheerleaders want you to do anytime starting this afternoon at our club room where you will be our entertainment. Now get dressed and be at this addresses at twelve o’clock today and don’t be late or else your family friends and anyone else will see our photos.”

The following user says Thank You to nedkelly for this post:
Old 06-06-2016, 03:54 AM   #8
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

Damn, really awesome story. keep going please!

Limits: scat/diaper, social suicide & illegal.

PM dares
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 05:30 AM   #9
slave_boy93
getDare Sweetheart

Great story! Can't wait to read more

Use and abuse me

Likes and Limits
PM dares
slave_boy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 04:45 AM   #10
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

i love it, cant wait for more to come out

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 02:43 PM   #11
newby200910

Very good story. Holds your attention well. Can't wait for more.

My email is [email protected]. Email me to play.

Likes: mild pain, humiliation, spanking, wedgies, mild cbt, limited public exposure

Limits: face, scat and piss.play, getting caught, public exposure, nothing permanent or temporary that wife would notice, family, blood.
newby200910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 04:29 AM   #12
nedkelly

I arrived on my bike at the address about ten minutes to twelve only to discover the address was an old abandon farm just outside of town with an old barn and sheds on it.I could see painting on the barn wall that read “Summerville high school football team cheerleading clubhouse.”

I knew I had no choice but to do as I was told from now on and live with the consequences of my satiation or be socially disgraced and humiliated if people saw the photos.

I left my bike beside a tree and slowly walked towards the barn doors but as I got closer I could hear people inside talking, as I entered the barn door I could see the entire cheerleader team which consisted of twelve girls aged from about thirteen to about twenty one years old add about five boys which I believed to be some of their boyfriends.

As they noticed me enter the barn the room went silent for a few seconds until one of the cheerleaders spoke to me and said “Here she is out new slave and mascot and right on time for our entertainment.”
“We have organized some games for you to play for our amusement and your humiliation” she said as the others started to laugh.

“Now strip and give me your clothes because a worthless slave like you doesn’t deserve to wear anything.” I slowly undressed myself until I was naked and the cheerleader locked them away in a chest with a big padlock on it much to the delight of the others in the room. One of the other cheerleaders came over to me with a sheet of paper and handed it to me and told me it was a cheer the girls made up for me to do.

“Another of the cheerleaders handed me some pom poms and ordered me to start and I must dance as well. They all gathered around me to watch as it was not everyday they got to see a naked embarrassed girl cheer for them.

I started to move my hips and sway back and forth as I shook the pom poms cleared my throat and started to sing.

“I am a slave to my cheerleader mistresses
I am a fuck toy for anyone they want
My cunt is open for business
My mouth will suck lots of cocks

My tong will lick lots of cunts
I will be your dog mascot
I will even be your toilet
You can make do as you please.”

Once finished my humiliating cheer the room broke out in laughter at my cheer and the fact I submitted myself into singing it.

I was grabbed by two boys and taken to the center of the barn and made to kneel and a dog collar was placed around my neck and connecting to the collar was a chain that went to my ankles with leather cuffs on it, one of the boys strapped the cuffs to my ankles and locked them and the collar with small padlocks so I could not remove them.

“Ok it’s time for some games, are you ready bitch (that’s your new name.)”

The following user says Thank You to nedkelly for this post:
Old 06-08-2016, 08:24 AM   #13
justadam

Great story! Really enjoying reading along!

Turns me on- forced bi, chastity, cuckold, tease & denial, ruined O, being controlled, being spanked, glory hole, adult theater/bookstore, being watched, oral slut for all, ball torture, bukkake target

Limits- piercing skin, permanent, family, friends, anything that might result in getting arrested, food, scat, piss, diapers, wedgie, xdress
justadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 07:01 AM   #14
slave_boy93
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds amazing! It's a really hot story! Can't wait to see how this will go on

Use and abuse me

Likes and Limits
PM dares
slave_boy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 10:45 AM   #15
Deadpool15

Good story please continue