Old 05-03-2016, 10:29 AM   #31
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

As the tongue neared the opening of her vagina, Nadine reflexively tightened her pelvic muscles. This was accompanied by a sharp pain from her abused and forcibly stretched sphincter, and another small gush of semen mixed with her own juices. The tongue hesitated while the man let out a loud guffaw of laughter. "Go on, what are you waiting for? I ordered you to clean her up," commanded the man, followed by a thud and a sharp intake of breath from the girl - that brute probably kicked her. The tongue resumed the task, but Nadine's arousal was already dampened. To avoid further humiliation, she tried as much as possible not to let any more fluid leak out.

"All right, that looks clean enough. Now finish up," came another order. Nadine felt the girl gently pull up her panties and cover up her abused, battered pussy, and she felt a sense of gratitude replacing the previous hostility. The girl also adjusted her dress, covering her aching breasts.

She heard the light foot prints scurrying about the room, and then she heard both of them leaving and the door slamming shut. "Hey, let me out of here!" she yelled. Her neck was still within the steel collar. Surely they wouldn't leave her like this!

After what seemed like an eternity, she heard a soft whirring sound, and the two pieces of the steel collar retracted. Nadine crawled back from the opening where her head had been imprisoned and tried to stand up. Her legs were shaking and her knee and hip joints were on fire. She needed to hold on to the bed to get back on her feet. As she was getting on to her feet, the opening where the food bowl was closed with a thud. Not that she was going to put her head in there any time soon.

It was worse when she tried to take a step. Her pussy hurt. Not just from the inside, but also on the outside. It felt as she had been kicked there - repeatedly. Now that she was upright, she felt more cum leaking out from her, soaking in to the cotton panties.

Nadine sat down gingerly on the edge of the bed, pulled up the dress (not that it was that long), and pulled the panties down to her knees. Her pussy was deep red. She had never been fucked this hard before. The man had been absolutely brutal with her and had humiliated her. But somehow, he had brought her close to cumming, and that was beginning to annoy her. She was angry at herself for giving in, and at the same time angry at the man for deliberately not letting her orgasm.

The crotch of the panties were soaked in semen mixed with her juices and tinged a light pink. Nadine was just glad that she wasn't bleeding overtly. Well, at least one mystery cleared up - she knew now how the previous wearer of those panties had managed to get those stains.

She pulled the top of the dress down, not caring anymore about those watching cameras. They had seen way more of her than this. Her breasts were tender, and the nipples were swollen. She was sure that the next day there would be bruises.

How could that girl be at once so gentle and caring, but yet so brutal? Why would she follow the orders of that man? And why had Nadine been aroused by that girl's tongue?

She was confused. Very confused. She had been drugged, abducted, humiliated, raped, had almost cum for her rapist, and had her first encounter of a sexual nature with a woman - all within the space of half a day at most.

When she looked around the room, she saw that the clothes she had laid out to dry were gone. Her dress, the black lace panties and those expensive Wolfords. All she was left with were the clothes she was wearing. She also noticed that the ropes that had bound her to the bed were also gone. They obviously weren't taking any chances with her escaping or hanging herself. Whoever who is doing this weren't kidding. They had experience with this.

Nadine was exhausted, and aching all over. she simply lay back on the bed, trying as much as possible to avoid the still wet patch of urine, with her legs dangling down from the bed with the soggy panties around her knees, her breasts open to the watching cameras, and closed her eyes.

To be continued
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 10:21 PM   #32
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

She was in a hotel room - with a beautiful view of Paris. Nadine had been to Paris just once, long time ago, with some friends. She had been dreaming of going back there again, and this time, staying in a place like the Savoy with a view of the Seine and the Eiffel tower, not in some backpacker quarters in Montmatre. This is why she had been jokingly suggesting it to Dirk as their honeymoon destination one day.

She was standing at the window, admiring the view, with Dirk standing behind her, running his hands all over her body through the thin white tube dress she was wearing. Her body responded to the touch, with a warm feeling spreading up through her loins. The wetness between her legs grew as she enjoyed the feel of those slender fingers sliding under her dress, and the feeling of warm breasts pressed up against her back. Nadine turned around and kissed the girl full on the lips.

Startled, Nadine woke up. She wasn't sure how long she had slept, but it seemed to be getting somewhat dark outside. She had been having a sex dream, and that disgusted her. She only had sex dreams when she had been unable to have an orgasm when she masturbated. This one was bad because she had been dreaming of Dirk, and somehow he had turned in to a girl.

There was a scratching noise at the door. Nadine hurriedly stood up and pulled up her panties. The fluid soaking the crotch had dried and left a light brown crust, and it crinkled against her painfully throbbing (but wet from her dream) pussy.

The door creaked open and the girl walked in. She was wearing a tube dress similar to what Nadine had been given. Must be the uniform around here, thought Nadine wryly. The girl was shorter than her, with brown hair and green eyes. Her skin was impossibly white, as if she spent most of her time indoors. She had small freckles on her face, and her hair was tied back in a pony tail.

The girl was carrying a small pail and a towel. Without a word, and without even a glance at Nadine, she set the pail down and went over to the wooden square covering the toilet hole and opened it.

"H-hello... My name is Nadine. What's yours?"

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 05-06-2016, 08:31 AM   #33
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The girl looked startled at being spoken to. She looked around nervously, then said softly, "You don't have a name yet. They will give you one in time."

"Yes, I have," insisted Nadine. "My name is Nadine. I am sure you have a name too. What is your name?"

"I am called cum rag," the girl replied. "No one wants to buy me because my tits are too small, and I still haven't learned how to produce milk. Now I am supposed to clean you up and get you ready."

"Get me ready? For what?" demanded Nadine, her temper rising. The fact that this girl had so meekly accepted her fate irritated her.

"For the evening...umm... milking... and...umm... Please come here," pleaded the girl, nervously eyeing the cameras. "Please don't make trouble for both of us."

The girl's timid nature was bringing out Nadine's assertiveness. "Get me ready? Ready to be raped? Like how you helped that animal rape me this morning? You bitch!" she spat out at the cowering girl. "You let them call you by that disgusting name. You help them in their crimes. You are a coward. A shame for all women," Nadine continued on, her anger flaring out. She kicked out at the bucket, spilling the water and a dish-washing sponge that was floating in it.

The girl had a panicked look on her face, and she glanced at the door as if to escape. That was when Nadine realized that the door was not closed. It was half open, just like how the girl had left it when she came in.

It took Nadine's brain less than a split second to make the decision. Pushing the girl to a side, she sprinted for the door.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 05-07-2016, 04:38 AM   #34
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

She burst through the door in to a sunlit clearing, surrounded by tall Scots pines, beech and elm trees. Pine needles crunched under her bare feet as Nadine sprinted cross the clearing towards what looked like a foot path through the woods.

She was buzzed with adrenaline, and had no plan - her only intention was to get as far as she could from that cabin in the woods. She had no idea where she was heading. The most important thing is to run and run, screamed the primitive part of her brain responsible for survival.

The path was narrow, and lined with gravel that hurt her bare feet as she ran. It ended after a dozen meters in another clearing with a bigger wooden house sitting in the middle of it. The house looked decrepit, but was festooned with an array of high-tech looking satellite antennae mounted on a tall pole on the roof. An old Land Rover sat in the middle of the clearing, and a broad dirt road with deep wheel ruts showed where it had come from. The door was open.

Even as she burst in to the clearing, she realized her mistake. This is probably where the girl had come from. And if she lived here, then so did the man. She skidded to a halt and spun around even as the barking began, followed by a shout from that rough, masculine voice she was already familiar with.

In panic, she ran in to the thickets at the edge of the clearing and looked over her shoulder. A bearded man in a red baseball cap had appeared through the doorway of the house, carrying a shot gun. The barking was coming from the side of the house, and the dog was probably chained. Otherwise it would already be chasing after her.

Nadine plunged through the bushes, deeper in to the forest. The thick layer of pine needles cushioned her bare feet, but stones and roots jabbed in to her untrained soles at unexpected moments. She heard shouts behind her - several masculine voices. Then she remembered what the girl said. She had said, "They will give you a name." That implied more than one man.

The pine, spruce and larch grew tall, with hardly any underbrush, which made it easy to run, but very difficult to hide. She had no idea which direction she should be running. She was simply running away from the voices... and the barking. The barking was getting closer - they had probably let the dog loose to hunt after her.

Nadine had succumbed to the occasional bouts of "fitness awareness", and had at one point signed up for a gym membership that had proven almost impossible to cancel. The treadmill cardio was nothing compared to running in an actual forest off trail. Nadine was sweating heavily, and rapidly getting exhausted. She needed somewhere to hide.

She spotted a giant trunk of a fallen pine, surrounded by some thick bushes. Without a second thought, she clambered over the moss-covered trunk, and slid in to the thickets. As she squatted down and huddled in the thickest, darkest part of the bushes, she was grateful that it wasn't a blackberry or raspberry bush, so common in the black forest, that could have skinned her alive with the thorns.

The barking was getting closer, and so were the voices. She could hear the thudding footfalls crunching through the carpet of pine needles. She was praying they would run past, but to her horror, she could hear them slowing down. The infernal barking took on an excited tone. The footfalls were coming closer, carefully searching the area - they could probably see that her trail ended close to here.

Suddenly, she heard a crashing behind her, and the barrel of a shot gun poked through the foliage at the side of her head. The abject terror and the knowledge she was going to die in the next few seconds loosened her bladder and she wet her panties for the second time in a day.

To be continued...

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post:
Old 05-08-2016, 10:07 PM   #35
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The gun barrel pushed up against the side of her head, and Nadine let out a shriek. The gun barrel withdrew. Then the bushes parted and a hand grabbed a fistful of her hair. "Awwwah," yelled Nadine as she was pulled by her hair out of her hiding place, and dumped unceremoniously on the ground near a pair of muddy boots.

Her eyes traveled up from the muddy boots to the scruffy denims to the flannel shirt to the angry, bearded face of the man in the red baseball cap. He shouted something in an east-European language to the other men, and soon they came crashing in to the small clearing where she was lying on her back at his feet.

There were three other men. With a shock she recognized one of them as the man who had "rescued" her from the pimp accosting her at the red light district. The other two were younger, one skinny, and the other one plump and panting with exertion.

Nadine looked up at the men gathered around her, her hands trying to cover the piss soaked crotch, her eyes pleading for mercy.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 05-09-2016, 07:02 AM   #36
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The man in the red baseball cap leveled the shotgun down at Nadine's face. She whimpered and closed her eyes, expecting the blast that would snuff out her tragically short life. She didn't want to die. She would do anything to live.

Pain flared at the front of her head and she screamed. It wasn't the shotgun blast she was expecting. The man who had abducted her at the red light district had grabbed the hair at the front of her head and was pulling it forward. Nadine pushed herself up to a sitting position, and then got on to her knees as he pulled her hair forward without a word.

The men stood leering around the kneeling woman. The chubby man with the round, red face asked a question and the man holding the gun nodded. The chubby man grinned and moved forward, standing right in front of Nadine.

The man with the shot gun, the man who had mercilessly raped her earlier in the day, looked down at her and spoke menacingly, "Now, rapetoy, give us a reason to keep you alive. Suck him as if your life depends on it, because... it does."

The chubby man stood in front of her, grinning idiotically, and Nadine was at a loss at what she should do. Seconds passed. Then, Nadine heard the click of a trigger being cocked. In panic, she grabbed the front of the man's dusty denim overalls, and pried open the snaps in front.

She had given blow jobs before, but in a bedroom setting. She didn't really like it, but enjoyed the feeling of exciting a man with her mouth and tongue. She didn't like the taste of pre-cum, and had never provided oral pleasure for more than a couple of minutes. It was simply just a warm up. And she always made sure they were freshly showered when she offered them this "something special", as she called it.

As she opened the flap, she caught a whiff of the man's rancid smelling sweat and nearly gagged. Aware that she had no choice, she gingerly lowered the man's sweaty boxers and fumbled inside. He had the smallest penis she had ever encountered. It was already hard, but hardly stuck out from the bush of curly, sweaty, ginger colored pubic hair that surrounded it.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 05-09-2016, 03:18 PM   #37
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

An interesting start. I finish each chapter wanting there to be more and for it to continue. The detail is good and it certainly intrigues me to see where this is going.

You seem to update nearly daily at times. I would prefer it if you maybe combined a few chapters and updated a larger amount at fewer times. I think it would make it easier to get invested in the chapter and excited.

Overall though, a very nice start to a story
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 05:26 PM   #38
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsarah View Post
An interesting start. I finish each chapter wanting there to be more and for it to continue. The detail is good and it certainly intrigues me to see where this is going.

You seem to update nearly daily at times. I would prefer it if you maybe combined a few chapters and updated a larger amount at fewer times. I think it would make it easier to get invested in the chapter and excited.

Overall though, a very nice start to a story
Although I do agree with the suggestion, I would much rather him have small chapters that is well-written than long horrible-written chapters. I don't want him to force it.

Forcing it ruins a story in my opinion.

I kinda like the short chapters as I feel it gives you more of a break. And where he breaks it up, makes it work, IMO.

So there's two sides of a coin here.

And I think in one of his past posts he said his writing speed wasn't great (this year, I believe, along with the fact, that him trying with good grammar too decreases the speed.) so I don't think longer chapters would work for him.

Some people can get away with it, some can't. I don't know, but, by what he states, I think it wouldn't work for him.

(Though, sometimes, I think that was wrong as he is better than most English speakers. (Native speakers.)) [Of course, not sure if that's still in play.]

So, I can understand both POV but, since he's writing it, he's the only one who truly knows what works best.

So there's multiple factors in this.

And I still think it's broken up quite nicely because if you combine any section he posted together with the last one, it just looks better broken up.

So I'm saying, I get it but, would it work? I can't tell you, but, it kind of looks like it wouldn't.
------
Also, it looks like he's been updating twice a day for the past two days.

Though, sometimes, there is a few pauses at times but he usually tries to get to it that week it seems when there is pauses.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 05-09-2016 at 05:30 PM. Reason: You can't win all the time.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 10:07 PM   #39
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Thank you both for your comments and suggestions. Sometimes the chapters are short when I have limited time. I don't actually pre-write the story - I type it in here directly. I do that to challenge myself, because that way, you absolutely must not make any continuity errors - there is no way to go back and correct them. However, I do try to break at cliff-hangers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nadine hesitated for a moment, but mindful of the gun barrel pointing at her head, parted the man's pubic hair and took the thumb-sized appendage in to her mouth. She was trying hard not to breathe in his rank body odor, which was a losing battle - she was breathing rapid and shallow due to the exertion and fear, and holding her breath proved to be impossible. The man grunted, grabbed her head and pulled it in to his crotch, to get the most of his penis in her mouth. Nadine's face and nose were buried in that sweaty, smelly mess of ginger curls and tears of shame rolled down her cheeks as she began to run her tongue on the hard, but pathetic little cock she was being forced to pleasure.

Even with her lips pressed up against his pubic hair, the cock didn't even reach halfway in to her mouth. Moving her head up and down the cock as she was used to was not an option, even if the man was not holding it in his vice-like grip. So she simply rubbed her tongue on it. The taste was disgusting. If body odor could have a taste, this was it. Mixed with the salty sweat, the musky, cheesy smell/taste of his cock made her want to throw up. She didn't dare to, knowing that would end up with her lying here with her head blown away. No matter how bad life was right now, she was scared to die.

She simply let the saliva pool in her mouth, fighting the reflexive urge to swallow. She felt herself fighting not to let the saliva drool out of her mouth, then realized that in her situation, one further indignity would not amount to much. The saliva streamed down the corners of her mouth and dripped down her chin. A blow to the back of the head from the man reminded her to resume the movements of her tongue.

She did the best she could. Nadine realized that at this point, if she doesn't please this man, she may not live to see another day. She had to put in that effort. Shutting her mind to the shame, the humiliation and the utter disgusting nature of what she was doing, she concentrated on pleasuring the man.

It paid off - in a way. Within a minute of her redoubling her efforts, the man let out a long grunt and something warm, heavy and salty/sweetish spurted in to her mouth.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 05-10-2016, 12:05 AM   #40
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very good story, great with updates. I was surprised though with the dogs chasing and their keen sense of smell they weren't in the story distracting or humiliating her to another level
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 09:53 PM   #41
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
Very good story, great with updates. I was surprised though with the dogs chasing and their keen sense of smell they weren't in the story distracting or humiliating her to another level
Thanks, good catch. I am guilty of a continuity error there. I added the dog to give some more adrenaline in the chase, but forgot it at the end. Let's see how I can fix that

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 05-10-2016, 10:15 PM   #42
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Nadine pulled her head away in disgust as the man's vice-like grip on her head loosened, and spat out the disgusting, slimy fluid. All around her, the men were laughing. As the laughter was dying down, the chubby man said something, and they all started laughing again. Nadine had never felt so humiliated. This was not the kind of man she would ever have even gone on a mercy date with, let alone touch her. Yet, she had been forced to suck him, and he had cum in her mouth without even asking permission. She had never allowed anyone to cum in her mouth. She felt violated and disgusted, and part of her was surprised that after the brutal and humiliating rape that morning, there were still things that could humiliate her. Even that still barking dog tied up at the edge of the clearing seemed to be mocking her.

The man who had abducted her moved close, placed the toe of his boot at the top of her tube dress and pulled it down, revealing the perfectly formed breasts that Nadine was so proud of. They were bruised by the mauling that the little bitch had administered, and the nipples were swollen and tender (actually, looking at her breasts, it seemed to Nadine that the swollen nipples suited her breasts better... she had always felt that her nipples were a bit too small... but what the fuck is she thinking, in a situation like this). The sight elicited appreciative whistling from the men, and the abductor seemed very pleased with the reaction. She gathered he was being praised for grabbing a woman with such nice breasts. For some strange reason, Nadine felt flattered. A second later, she was hating herself for that reaction.

The abductor walked around her to her back, and placed his foot between her shoulder blades and pushed. Having lost her will to fight, Nadine complied passively, shifting from her upright kneeling position to resting on her hands and knees. The infernally short dress rode up, revealing the panties that she had wet in her terror. This provoked another round of raucous laughter.

The man picked up a branch that was lying on the ground, and used it to pull the waist band of the panties down, letting it slide down her hips over the plump buttocks she was not so proud of.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 05-10-2016 at 10:18 PM.
Old 05-11-2016, 09:44 PM   #43
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

It began to dawn on Nadine that the punishment for her escape was not going to end with just a humiliating blow job. Her face was burning with embarrassment over what she had been forced to do so publicly with that foul smelling man, whose sperm was leaking down her chin. No matter how she tried to prevent it, she couldn't help but swallow saliva tainted with that noxious ejaculate. Lying on her hands and knees, helpless and publicly exposed, Nadine began to sob, her tears rolling down her cheeks.

Not that the men had any regard for her tears. The man started dragging the tip of the tree branch up and down along between her fleshy, protruding inner lips, and the others howled with laughter. The rough branch scratched the sensitive, intimate skin, and Nadine flinched involuntarily and moved forward. The man molested her with the branch again, and Nadine inched forward again. This proved to be an amusing sport for the men, watching the sobbing woman crawl on the ground as a response to the branch rubbing on her pussy, much like a donkey moving in response to a slap on it's back.

It didn't take them long to grow bored with the performance, though. The branch stopped rubbing. Then came a whooshing sound, and pain flared across her buttocks as the branch landed with a resounding smack on her flesh. Nadine yelped, provoking more laughter and excited barking from the dog. She tensed at the next whoosh, but that didn't lessen the pain. Fortunately, on the third hit, she felt the branch break, and heard the man curse. The three lines of pain burned on her ample buttocks, and tears of pain joined her tears of shame.

The sound of a zip opening and rustling of clothes behind her added to her fear and despair, but didn't really surprise her. The logical part of her brain has been telling the optimistic part ever since the blow job ended, that these men won't be satisfied with just that. One of them had raped her before. Now that she had angered them by trying to run away, and now that they had her helplessly on her hands and knees, practically naked, why would they not rape her? The only question was how much more brutal could they be, and that scared her.

"Please... please don't... I won't run away again... I promise... please don't do this," begged Nadine in between her sobs.

To be continued.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 05-15-2016, 12:26 AM   #44
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

As she heard the shuffling of the man's feet, getting in to position behind her, something snapped in her mind. Perhaps it was the fear, the despair, or the utter humiliation she had undergone. She jumped up and started to run.

After just a few steps, even before the surprised yell from the man who was getting ready to rape her reached her ears, she stumbled and fell. She had forgotten about the panties that were at her knee level - these had slid down to her ankles and tripped her up.

The men were too surprised to react immediately. She leaped back on her feet, kicked off the panties and started running. However, those couple of seconds that were wasted proved to be pivotal. She heard running footsteps behind her, and someone tackled her, knocking her off her feet. It was the tall thin man. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back to the clearing, oblivious to her pleading.

Her abductor was standing in the clearing, his pants down at his ankles, and visibly angry. The other men were laughing, poking fun at his surprise, which was making his temper rise. The tall thin man dragged Nadine over to him and dumped her at his feet.

The abductor leaned over, grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. Even before she realized what was coming, his other hand landed a resounding slap on her cheek. With the head being held tightly by the hair, the entire impact of the blow was delivered to her soft cheek. Nadine cried out in pain, tasting blood in her mouth. The man changed hands and slapped the other side of her face. The pain was blinding. Nadine was not used to physical pain, and had never been subjected to such violence. She started crying loudly, babbling incoherently.

The man pulled his underwear down, revealing his hardening cock. Without a word, he prised open her jaws and pushed his cock in to her mouth.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 05-15-2016, 10:37 PM   #45
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

There were pluses and minuses. The plus was that this man didn't stink like the previous one. The minus was that his cock was huge. The man held her head with both hands, pressed his thumbs forcefully (and painfully) on to her cheeks right in front of the joint between the jaws so that she had no choice but to open wide, and had pushed his hardening cock in to her mouth. It filled her mouth, slid all the way over her tongue and reached the back of her throat.

Nadine mewled and tried to resist. The man took away one hand and slapped her face again before resuming his grip. Nadine got the message. Resistance means pain. She closed her eyes as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Open your eyes, cunt!"

Startled, she opened her eyes. This man was not letting her take any easy way out. The man laughed, then spat down on her face. His warm, saliva streamed down her nose and cheeks, mixing with the drying mixture of cum and her own saliva from when the fat, stinky man had abused her.

The man was pulling Nadine's head on to his cock forcefully, and the head of his cock rubbed against the back of her throat, causing her to gag involuntarily. Nadine heaved, and tried to pull away, but the vice-like grip on the sides of her head did not allow her to move. She forced herself to stop gagging, fearful of what they would to her if she were to throw up. Most likely they wouldn't have to do anything - she would probably die drowning in her own vomit as her mouth was completely blocked by the abductor's cock, and he probably would keep throat-fucking her as she died.

The gagging sent fresh rivulets of tears streaming down her face as she tried to cope with the relentless push of his cock in to her mouth. The head of the cock passed beyond the back of her throat to the space behind her tongue. Her tongue was pushed painfully forward, and she realized with panic that her airway was blocked. The crying and tears had blocked her nose, and now she had no way to breathe through her mouth. She did the only thing possible, which was to expel the remaining air in her lungs forcefully through her nose, blowing the mucus out. The snot dripping out of her nose completed her humiliation, adding to the tears, saliva and cum coating her face.

She sighed with relief as the man finally pulled his cock out, completely from her mouth, with thick stands of saliva trailing behind it. The relief was short lived. The man gave a signal and the other three men moved in close.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags