Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-03-2016, 04:28 AM   #1
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Sign The cabin in the woods

Warning: This is a fictional story that contains graphic descriptions of humiliation, degradation and non-consensual sex. If these topics offend you, or if you are under the age of 18, hit that back button now.

================================================== ========

It was already 6 pm but Nadine was not even close to being ready. It was her boss's fault - that fat ugly blob of a man called her in to discuss her performance just as she was getting ready to leave. It was a Friday, for crying out loud, and she had even come in early that day so that she could finish up her work and leave early. Now she was late for her date.

She pulled on her black lace panties (she was hoping he would ask to come up for coffee this time) as she texted her date that she is running late. He had already texted her minutes ago that he had reached the restaurant. She put on the matching black lace bra over her 34C's admiring her perfect 45/55 breast profile as she did so. Her breasts were something she was proud of, which is why she had chosen the black silk top with the plunging neckline. Her ample ass was not something she was proud of, and she winced as she stepped in to the tight red pleated skirt.

It took her another 15 minutes to blow dry her hair, carefully adjusting the fringe so that the hair fell across her forehead in that carefree way that Dirk found so adorable. Still, she was worried about his quick temper as she carefully slid on her sheer black nylon stay-up stockings making sure were no runs. As she hurriedly put on her red heels, she received an annoyed text from Dirk asking where she was.

Dirk was a good catch, even if he had a quick temper. They had already quarreled many times during their six month relationship. As a junior partner in a law firm, he was already earning a six figure salary, and therefore, her golden ticket to a better life (and telling that blob of a boss to stuff it one fine day).

Getting a cab on a Friday evening wasn't an easy task either. The first two cab companies she called had no free cabs, and the third promised a cab to her door in 15 minutes. It arrived in 25 minutes. She sent text after text apologizing to Dirk, promising him she is just minutes away. His replies were getting terse, and she could sense that the evening is not going to go very smoothly.

Just as she dreaded, the traffic was horrible. The Vier-Eichenau Tunnel leading to Stuttgart city center was completely blocked, and traffic was backed up for kilometers. It took another 45 minutes to reach the middle of Stuttgart and the cab was practically stationary on Hauptstaetterstrasse. Her texts to Dirk were not even being answered anymore. She paid the cab driver and got off at the corner of Leonhardsplatz, and started walking along the tiny streets towards Rosenstrasse where the fine dining restaurant was located.

She had to pass through the Bohnenviertel, the red light district of Stuttgart. She noted with embarrassment that many of the east European prostitutes walking along the streets were dressed in a similar fashion to her. She saw men eyeing her appreciatively and leering at her, and at one point a large black Mercedes pulled up alongside her and the passenger side window started rolling down before she hurried away.

She was out of breath and her feet were aching from the long walk in those abominable heels when she reached the restaurant, where the waiter informed her that Herr Maier had already left, and handed her a boxed meal that he had paid for. Embarrassed and exhausted, Nadine left the restaurant, and walked aimlessly along the road.

A few minutes later, she realized she had walked right in to the heart of the red light district, and that she was standing in front of the notorious bordellos and night clubs like Maxim, the Tuermle and Nonne bar, with rough looking men leering lecherously at her and the working girls shooting poisoned glances at her.

To be continued...
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post:
Old 04-03-2016, 11:03 AM   #2
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Really good start to this story.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 09:17 PM   #3
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Nadine startled as she felt someone tugging at her sleeve. It was a short, swarthy, middle-eastern looking man with a mohawk and an earring.

"Hey, if you are gonna work this turf, you need to rent a room from me", he glared at her.

"N-n-no, no, I am not... I am just..."

"If you rent at Dieter's you stay near the flower shop. If you rent at Tuermle, you bloody well stay there. This area is for girls who rent from me, you understand? Try to pick up here again, and I'll hurt you bad, DO YOU UNDERSTAND, CUNT?"

Nadine was too shocked to respond. Her life so far could not quite be described as sheltered, but being threatened bodily harm by a pimp was a rather novel and a frightening experience for her. Her brain was screaming "run!!" but her feet stayed rooted to the sidewalk.

"Is this man troubling you, Miss?" sounded a rough voice behind her. Before she could answer, the man to whom the voice belonged to deftly moved over to the pimp, grabbed the front of his shirt, and whispered something to his ear. The pimp swallowed, nodded, and as soon as his shirt was released, hurriedly melted in to the shadows.

"Now that's taken care of," said the man, turning to Nadine. "Now tell me, what is a girl like you doing in this part of the town alone at night? I can tell you are not a working girl."

"I... I am... it's a long story," stammered Nadine, her voice still shaking from fear and her face burning with embarrassment. "I need to get home."

"Of course, of course," said the man, "But first, let me buy you a drink and help you calm your nerves." Without waiting for an answer from her, he took her elbow and guided her down the street. Nadine was still in a daze - from the mad scramble to the restaurant, the fact that Dirk left without even messaging her, being accosted by a pimp in the middle of the red light district, and the relief at being rescued - and simply just allowed herself to be led. The man made a couple of turns, and motioned her in to a small, seedy looking cafe along Weberstrasse, sandwiched between neon-lighted Bordellos (or, Laufhauses, as they are called in Germany).

Before she could even protest, she was pushed in through the heavy curtains covering the doorway.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 04-03-2016, 09:34 PM   #4
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSky View Post
Really good start to this story.
Thank you. I am not sure how well I can do in fiction, but let's see.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 04-03-2016, 11:09 PM   #5
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runesmith View Post
Thank you. I am not sure how well I can do in fiction, but let's see.
Well as a suggestion to help, if you base your ideas for it on tasks you've set others and had reports from it will make a good basis because you'll have the ideas and the feelings/thought processes of others to guide how a character may be feeling. Might help

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 04-04-2016, 10:31 PM   #6
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The inside of the cafe was painted a gaudy red, with red table tops and faux leather chairs. It was also completely empty - a fact that relieved and scared Nadine at the same time. She didn't want to be seen in a cafe in this area by anyone she knew, but she didn't like the idea of being alone in the cafe with someone she didn't even know.

"Andrei!" yelled the man. "tashchi svoyu zadnitsu syuda"

The language was not familiar to Nadine. It sounded east European - maybe Russian. She suddenly realized what a stupid thing she had done, following this man here.

"Umm... thanks for the offer, but I don't need a drink. I need to go home now, please."

"Oh, come now, I hardly know you, but I saved you from that thug. The least you could do is to have one small drink with me, no?"

"I... umm... ok, just one drink. Then I need to home."

A tall, thin man, most likely the owner, emerged from the back of the cafe. "Chto ty oresh', suka blyad?" he glared at the man.

"Get this lady a nice drink, Andrei", said the man, "She just got herself lost here in this bad area."

Without even asking what she wanted, the owner of the cafe walked over to the bar, took a bottle out of a locked cupboard, and poured something greenish in to a shot glass. He poured another glass from a clear white bottle with Russian letters on it, sprinkled some black pepper on it. Without a word, he brought both glasses to their table, handed the green drink to Nadine, and the clear one with pepper floating on it to the man.

"This is how we drink Vodka in Russia," said the man, confirming her suspicions about his origin, "we put some pepper on it to absorb all the toxins that get in during the distilling. Now, to your health!"

She sipped the drink. It tasted strongly herbal and bitter, and was a bit strong. "That's very good Absinthe. Andrei keeps a special bottle for me," smiled the man. "Now drink it up, and I'll help you to get a ride home."

She smiled nervously back, and downed the drink in one gulp. "Ok, now can I go home?"

The man downed his Vodka after her. "Of course, of course. Let me call a taxi for you." He took out his phone, and started dialing.

Nadine realized suddenly that the red walls of the cafe were pulsating... as if they were alive. The spot-lights embedded in the ceiling were staring at her... as if they were eyes. And indeed they were eyes... they were winking at her. She tried to stand up, unsteadily, but at that moment, the gravity reversed, and the floor of the cafe became a wall. She felt the man catching her as she fell. And that's all she remembered.

To be continued...

Note: the effects of Absinthe are a little exaggerated here. It's a great drink, and it can't be used as a knock-out drug as described here. To get the kind of effects that Nadine experienced, you would need to drink more than just one shot glass (of real Absinthe, not the wimpy fake crap they sell in the US).

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 04-07-2016, 10:20 PM   #7
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Sounds... strange warbly, trilly sounds... The sound of birds singing. It was cold. Her head was a pulsing ball of pain. Nadine struggled to open her eyes. Sharp light stabbed right through to her brain the moment she managed to get them open, so she closed them again. She tried to shield her eyes, but her hands wouldn't move. Neither would her legs. Was she paralyzed? A wave of panic swept over her, forcing her to open her eyes, blinking against the harsh light.

The light was coming from a small window, high up on the wall. The irritating sound of birds was coming through that window. She was in a small room, and the walls seemed to be made of wood. This was not her apartment in Ehningen. How did she get there.

She tried to sit up, and again, her limbs wouldn't obey. She lifted up her head, but had to close her eyes until the painful throbbing inside her skull subsided. When she opened her eyes again, she saw the reason why her limbs would not obey - she was lying on a thin mattress on a small wooden bed, and her wrists and ankles were bound with loops of red colored rope to the bed frame.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 04-08-2016, 12:40 AM   #8
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

I'm really enjoying it. It's a good start to the story.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 04-09-2016, 12:01 AM   #9
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The new rush of panic was so strong, it almost made her hung-over brain explode. Why was she tied down? What was happening to her? Nadine remembered only fragments of last evening (if it indeed was only last evening - her body felt like she has been dead for a century). Dirk abandoning her... then that man in the cafe... did she drink too much and do something stupid? Did she sleep with him? Was this some kinky game she agreed to play with him when she was drunk? Where the fuck was whoever it was that left her tied here?

"Hello!" she tried to yell, although what came out of her throat was a hoarse croak. "Who are you? Where am I? Come on, untie me. Hello?!!"

The chattering of the birds outside the window was her only answer. Not even a soft footfall or a rustle to indicate anyone had heard her or coming to help her. Her fear was slowly turning to anger - whoever it was that she had agreed to do this while drunk (although she couldn't think of why she would even agree to being tied up, even when drunk) had no right to leave her like this.

She realized that she was lying there fully dressed. If she had some kinky sex with someone, wouldn't she be undressed? Even if drunk, she would have taken off at least her stockings, because she wouldn't want them to run - they cost a lot of money. And now, her ankles were tied over the stockings, and she had slept in them - they must be ruined. That made her even angrier.

"Hey!! You!! Asshole!! Come on, untie me!! This is not funny!!" she yelled with newfound strength. No one answered, nothing stirred. "Shit," she thought. "What if I went home with some weirdo? Where is this place anyway? And when is he coming back?"

She realized her throat was parched. She needed some water. As soon as she thought about water, she became aware of the fullness in her bladder. She was used to waking up at 5:30 in the morning to prepare for her long commute, so she was used to emptying her bladder around that time. From the light streaming from outside, it was probably around 10 am, and her bladder was reminding her that it was way overdue, bitch!

She tried to forget about the demands of her bladder and tried to focus on how to free herself. She pulled at the ropes, but they were quite securely tied. They seemed to be very good quality rope, as they were not scratching in to her skin. However, each movement she made now made her acutely aware of the sloshing bulge in her lower abdomen, and the steadily losing battle her pelvic muscles were fighting to keep it contained.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 04-09-2016, 06:44 PM   #10
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

This is really good. Kept me on edge.

I'll continue reading for sure.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 11:10 PM   #11
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
This is really good. Kept me on edge.

I'll continue reading for sure.
Thank you for the encouragement. I will try to keep adding installments regularly.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 04-10-2016, 01:24 AM   #12
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The only way to take her mind off that urge was to distract herself. She slowed down her breathing the way the yoga instructor at the gym taught on Tuesdays, and turned her head slowly (to avoid making that throbbing headache worse) to inspect herself.

Her clothes were in good condition, a bit crumpled but complete, not damaged, no buttons missing. So whatever took place last night probably didn't involve sex. To be sure, she clenched her pelvic muscles a couple of times, but the tell-tale soreness that might indicate that she had had sex recently was missing. That little investigation brought her mind back to the full bladder problem, so she changed her focus to getting herself free.

Each of her wrists was tied with loops of soft red cord. The ends of the cord from the left wrist was tied to the bed head on the left side, but the one from the right wrist was looped around what looked like an eye-bolt protruding from a grey metal box fixed to the wall. There was a red LED blinking on top of the box. Each of her ankles was tied to each side of the foot of the bed, just like her left wrist, leaving her spread-eagled on the bed.

Other than the bed, the only other things in the room were a cheap plastic storage box and a sheet of plywood with a bucket of water and two rolls of toilet paper set on it. The room had rather high walls, and the single window was close to the roof, on the wall facing the foot of the bed. It was small, and covered with a thick metal grille. There didn't seem to be any lights or electrical outlets. Now that her eyes had adapted to the bright light streaming from the window, she noticed another tiny red blinking light right next to the window. Squinting at it, she could make out what looked like a surveillance camera.

Anger surged through her. "You bloody pervert! I know you are watching me. Untie me at once!! As soon as I get out, I am calling the Police. You can't do this to me. I need to go to the bathroom, you ass hole!!"

The anger and yelling tightened her abdominal muscles, and mentioning the delicate problem she was facing, brought her attention back to her full bladder. She was acutely aware of how tightly the waist band of her panties was pressing against her lower belly.

"Damn it! This is not funny!! This is a crime, you understand, you perverted bastard!!" she yelled, using what little slack the ropes allowed to slam her fists on the mattress to make her point. Dust rose up in clouds from the mattress, floating like fine specks of gold in the beams of light streaming from the window.

The first motes of dust started tickling her nose.

To be continued.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 04-11-2016, 10:25 PM   #13
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

"Oh, no, no, shit, no!" Nadine's brain screamed as the sneeze built up. She had never been very good at holding her bladder, and with the state of her bladder, she knew what would happen. She tried her best, crinkling her nose, holding her breath... and managed to stop the sneeze. She felt a huge relief as the itchy feeling in her nose subsided.

With the next breath she took, she inhaled more of the dust that was floating around. This time, there was no way to stop the sneeze.

"Aaatchooo!" the explosive sound of her sneeze reverberated in the small enclosed space. Before she could even realize what was happening, two more sneezes came one after the other. Then a pause. And another sneeze.

She felt the warm wetness in her groin that she knew would be there. Now that it had begun to empty itself, her bladder had a mind of its own. A steady stream of urine spurted from between her spread out thighs, wetting the black lace panties she had put on for a special night with Dirk, making a dark stain on the red pleated skirt, and soaking in to the mattress.

Her face burning red, Nadine closed her eyes and wished to wake up from this nightmare of embarrassment. With that camera up on the wall, someone was watching her wetting herself... worse, they could have been recording her, or streaming that video over the internet.

A soft metallic click sounded from the right side of the bed, and suddenly she could move her right hand.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 04-14-2016, 10:37 PM   #14
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

She opened her eyes in surprise and found that the metallic eye-bolt like part attached to the metal box had opened, releasing the loop of rope threaded through it. Instead of the blinking red LED, there was now a steady green LED shining on the box.

Excitement surged through her. She could get free! She realized that she should first free her left hand. To reach it, she would have to partially turn to her left side. She turned, as the soggy skirt clung to her thighs, and the rapidly cooling puddle soaked in to the mattress made a disgusting squelching sound, as some of the piss dripped on to the floor below, and the rest started soaking the front of her skirt and top.

She could barely reach her left wrist, and the right ankle joint felt like it was going to get pulled apart as she tried to get a better angle. The knot was, however, mercifully simple, and after about 15 minutes of struggling in that disgusting puddle of her own making, she managed to get her left hand free.

She sat up on the bed, the urine squelching up around her and soaking the areas on the back of the skirt that had so far escaped. Untying a leg involved the kind of acrobatics one only sees in a circus. As each ankle was tied to each side of the bed, she had to bend over at the waist along her right thigh and reach out with her right hand to reach the knot. This knot was a bit more complicated, and she had to take frequent breaks to assuage her screaming back. Her anger returned, knowing that some pervert behind the camera was enjoying her pain and humiliation. It took almost half an hour of struggling in a puddle of her own cold piss to release the right ankle. The left ankle was a piece of cake.

Finally, she was free!

To be continued.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 04-14-2016 at 10:39 PM. Reason: syntax
Old 04-16-2016, 03:45 AM   #15
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

She jumped out of the bed the moment she was free, and untied the length of rope still dangling from her right wrist. Her disgustingly cold wet skirt clung to her thighs, and dripped along the back of her thighs. Every time she moved, the wet panties squelched, reminding her of the humiliation she had just undergone.

Nadine's first impulse was to get to the door and get out of here. The door was solid wood and had no keyhole and no door handle. It was a very simple door designed to be pushed from inside. She pushed the door. It budged for just a few millimeters before it stopped. She tried several times before she realized that it is probably barred from outside. How on earth had she got herself in to this?

After banging her fists on the door in frustration (and stopping when she realized she was simply hurting herself), she looked around the room. Other than the surveillance camera mounted over the barred window, there were several small round holes on the walls capped by shiny plastic that were also probably fixed cameras. Over the head of the bed was also another surveillance camera that she had not noticed before. Whoever these bastards were, they had grand stand seats to anything she would do. As she moved through the small room, she realized that the two surveillance cameras were tracking her.

The wet skirt clinging to her thighs and the wet panties irritated her. But with the cameras watching, there was nothing she could do about it. She walked over to the toilet paper rolls stacked on the floor, picked up a roll and wiped her thighs the best she could, but the rough, cheap paper was not very absorbent, and stuck to her skin. As she stepped on the sheet of plywood where the toilet paper rolls were stacked on, there was a hollow sound. When she pushed away the sheet, she saw a small hole cut in to the wooden floor, and a fetid stench arose from that hole. She quickly covered it up, as she realized that it is a crude toilet. The sight of it created a crushing feeling of despair in her, as she realized that this cabin was really meant to hold someone for a long period of time... and she probably was not the first.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Advertisements
Kink Talk