Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-14-2016, 03:45 PM   #16
Nick
Distinguished Member

great story, looking forward to reading more

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 12:59 AM   #17
hornytaiwanboy

great story
i like it

LIKE: public,humiliation,nudity,light pain,light anal,piss,bondage,dog slave,photo, masturbate
LIMIT: others,scat,cross dressing,wax,face,diaper,messy

=

I'm Hound in Male Farm.link
will perform: nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / public / exercise/ light piss / masturbation / cum eating / non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / light bondage / toilet control

=

kik da840317
hornytaiwanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 07:24 PM   #18
g629

This is a really good story, and I feel as though it gets better every chapter. I hope that we don't end up with another abandoned story that never gets finished.

Sub

Kik: g6290
g629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 10:18 PM   #19
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

As do I. I really like this one as there are multiple victims and victors.

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Ravenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 06:32 PM   #20
jipperxl

Default Part 7: Leading up to Initiation

I hear ya. I definitely would like to get more parts out for all of you. The feedback has been great and I'm glad you guys are enjoying it.

This part doesn't have any action, but I wanted to have a casual lead up into initiation rather than jumping right into it. I will definitely have the first part of Initiation up by tomorrow night

Enjoy!

Part 7: Leading up to Initiation

Josh stared at his phone. “It’s finally Initiation”, he thought as he kept re-reading Zach’s text message. It’s almost been a week since he started wearing Zach’s old jockstrap, and since then, it’s been pretty wild. Josh’s ass crack was still sore from last night’s hanging jock wedgie. Reminiscing about the hazing he’s gone through started getting him turned on. “Oh crap. Why the fuck am I getting hard?” he wondered. He tugged on his cock and balls through the jock to adjust himself.

“Hey, are you up?”

Josh was startled. He turned around and saw Chris sitting up in his bed with his face still fully marked up from last night.

“Yea, I’ve been up for a while. Dude, go wash off that stuff. You don’t want to go to class that way.” Josh paused. “Oh, and check your messages. We all got a text from Zach.”

“What’s it about?”

“Uh, I’m pretty sure we’re getting initiated tonight.”

“Ah fuck.” Chris got up, got his toiletry basket and headed to the communal dorm bathroom with a concerned look on his face. Josh followed suit to get ready for class.

---------------------

Class was boring as usual for Josh. He sat at the back of the classroom with his other freshman teammates and wondered what initiation was going to be like. He imagined a whole bunch of things, like getting paddled, doing push ups, and running around naked on the field. Then his thoughts started getting more extreme. “What if they want us to shove things in our ass, like a banana?” he thought. Or, worse yet, he was worried about having to do sexual things with his teammates like giving hand jobs or blow jobs. Josh shuddered at the idea of having cum in his mouth, and his mind quickly turned to what happened last night with Jenny. He could faintly remember getting gagged with a jockstrap covered in his own cum. “Ugh, yuck,” he thought. He quickly tried to forget that it ever happened.

----------------------

After class ended, eight of the guys, including Josh and Chris, went to grab lunch at the cafeteria. There was the usual banter about class, video games, and sex, but then Tyler decided to chime in, “Hey, so are you guys nervous about tonight? Matt said it won’t be too bad.”

“You actually believe him?” Chris replied. “I think that just means it’s going to be reeaalllly bad.” Some of the guys nodded their heads in agreement.

“Well, it’s a good thing I won’t have to wear this fucking cock ring for it. I don’t want to be showing you my boner all night,” laughed Tyler. “Yea, any of us that are forced to wear stuff gets a pass for tonight. But, I guess since we’re going in jocks then you’ll still be wearing Zach’s, right Jock Boy?”

Josh blushed. None of his fellow freshmen teammates ever called him “Jock Boy” before. It was usually reserved for the upper classmen, like Zach and Matt. “Uh, yea. I guess so.”

They continued the discussion until they finished eating. Then, they all went back toward their dorm to rest up for tonight.

---------------------

Josh was ready, he thought. Standing in front of his mirror, he looked at himself wearing the team’s light gray sweatpants and hoodie, which covered his muscular and cut 5'11" physique. He was pretty sure initiation was going to run through until early the next morning, so he had a decent nap. He and Chris, joined the rest of the freshman downstairs in the dorm lobby. All 19 of them, headed to the football locker room. Before they got entered, a few of them kicked off their shoes and took off their socks.

“What are you guys doing?” asked Josh.

Tyler replied, “Didn’t the text say only to come in sweats and a jock? I figured socks and shoes were out.”

“What about shirts? I’m wearing an undershirt,” commented Nick.

“Yo, I don’t think they’re going to care what you wear as long as you have at least sweats and a jock. I don’t know, I’m going in with my shoes and socks since I figure we’d be running or something,” one of the guys said.

No one could come to an agreement on what to do. Eventually, the guys gave up and they all chose for themselves. Josh decided to wear his shoes, socks, and shirt, just in case they’re helpful.

The guys walked into the locker room and snaked their way toward the center of the room. The rest of the team was standing there, waiting for their arrival.

Zach shouted, “Ok Fuck Holes! Line up!”

The 19 guys shuffled around and managed to quickly line up in a single row facing the upper classmen.

Zach, Matt and a few other seniors and juniors walked up and down the line, pretending to examine each of the anxious freshmen. When Zach got to Josh, he smiled and whispered in his ear, “Ready for some fun, Jock Boy?”

Josh immediately got nervous and just stared at Zach as he walked back.

“All right, FuckTards. Welcome to Initiation! Now, STRIP!”

More info on my likes, dislikes, toys and clothing

Let's Play!: Make It Harder - Battleship (PM me)

Stories: Surviving College - The Adventures of Jock Boy

Last edited by jipperxl; 02-21-2016 at 12:29 AM.
jipperxl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jipperxl for this post:
Old 02-21-2016, 03:43 AM   #21
hornytaiwanboy

why stop here?
want to see next part

LIKE: public,humiliation,nudity,light pain,light anal,piss,bondage,dog slave,photo, masturbate
LIMIT: others,scat,cross dressing,wax,face,diaper,messy

=

I'm Hound in Male Farm.link
will perform: nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / public / exercise/ light piss / masturbation / cum eating / non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / light bondage / toilet control

=

kik da840317
hornytaiwanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 05:43 PM   #22
jipperxl

Default Part 8: Football Initiation

You guys are going to have to be patient with me on these things. I'll do my best to keep writing more.

Part 8: Football Initiation

“Well?!” Zach screamed impatiently. “I said to fucking strip off your clothes, Fuck Holes!”

The 19 anxious freshmen started doing what they were told. They started to strip off their hoodies and sweatpants. Any shirts, socks, and shoes were also taken off. The last things to come off were their jockstraps.

Josh paused for a second wearing only his jockstrap, wondering if it was a safe thing to do. Zach walked over, “Jock Boy, no one’s going to steal your jock tonight. Don’t worry about it. Now, LOSE IT!” With that, Josh quickly slid off his jock and kicked it to his pile of clothing in front of him.

In the group of upper classmen in front of him, he saw Craig with a clip board, clearly taking notes on something. All of the lined up freshmen stood there, buck naked, wondering what was going to happen next. Zach and Matt got together with Craig to go over whatever was being written down. After a few minutes, Matt took the clipboard and began to address the freshmen.

“Ok, fuckers. Clearly, some of you can’t follow simple directions. We told you to come in just your team sweats and jockstrap. It seems like some of you wanted to be a little more comfy and wore extra shit, like this.” Matt picked up a white undershirt from one of the piles of clothes, and then dropped it. “So, those of you that wore more than we’d like, you get to be special.” Matt gave a nod to Craig. Craig and Butch, walked over to the freshmen and started pulling some of them out of the line up. Josh was pulled from the line as was Chris, Nick, and two other people. They now made a smaller line.

Matt came over to them, “Since you guys fucked up, tonight will be at least twice as hard for you.” Josh and the rest of the group gave a disgruntled sigh. Somehow, Josh just seemed to be getting hazed the most out of all of the freshmen. “Just my luck,” he thought.

-------------

BOYS NEED TO SHAVE

Zach started to speak, “Ok pussies. We all think you’re still little boys. Hopefully, by the end of this, we’ll consider you all men. But, for now, you seem to have too much hair on your bodies.” As he said that, Josh noticed the upper classmen holding things in their hands. “Oh fuck,” he thought. In their hands were cans of shaving foam and shaving razors.

Zach could see all of the freshmen’s jaw drop. “Yea, bitches. You’re going to pair up and shave each other’s crotch and ass.” Then, pointing to Josh and his group, “And for you fuck ups, you’re going to shave everything from the neck down. Armpits, arms, legs...everything. Now, GET GOING!”

The freshmen paired up, grabbed the shaving equipment and headed to the showers. Naturally, Josh got together with Chris and made their way to the showers as well. Nick was unfortunately the odd one out who couldn’t find another person, so one of the sophomores volunteered to shave him down.

Chris decided to get shaved down first as he wanted to get it over with. With his hands on the shower wall, Josh proceeded to cover his entire body in shaving foam. He was being very careful about it, trying to get the foam all over Chris’ tall and lean body. Matt came over to lend a hand, “You’re doing a shitty job Jock Boy. Here, you have to spread it out with your hands. Haven’t you ever shaved before?” Matt illustrated by spreading the foam all over Chris’ back and then reaching down to his ass. He quickly snuck a finger up Chris’ asshole, which made him jump. Matt smiled, “Easy there, bitch. Just playing.” Matt walked away with a smirk on his face, while Josh continued lathering Chris up.

Almost 20 minutes went by and Josh was speeding through the shaving, as was everyone else. Everyone getting shaved was apparently getting hard-ons from the constant tugging and fondling of their cock and balls. They also seemed to blush at having to bend over and spread their ass cheeks.

As each pair finished up, they immediately switched positions and continued the shaving. For Josh, having Chris’ hands all over him was getting his cock hard. “Woah,” said Chris. “Dude, I haven’t even touched you down there yet.”

“I know, I know. I...I can’t seem to help it. Just keep going man,” said Josh, clearly embarrassed.

Eventually, everyone finished up and every freshman was completely hairless down under. Josh, Chris and the other “fuck ups” certainly felt a bit more nippy with having all their body hair gone. They were as smooth as babies.

-------------

ELEPHANT PARADE

“Looking good boys! Feels a bit breezy doesn’t it?” laughed Zach. “Now line up, one person behind the other. NOW!”

The naked freshmen quickly lined up.

“Now, take your right hand and grab the cock of the person behind you,” commanded Zach. Each freshman proceeded to grab the cock behind them and within seconds they felt the cocks swelling up. The guys were noticing that their freshly shaven crotches were definitely more sensitive than before. “Now, follow me,” instructed Zach.

Zach led the line out of the shower and started zig zagging around the locker room. As the line walked passed, the upper classmen started towel snapping their asses and putting used jockstraps over the freshmen’s heads They couldn’t see where they were going, but they kept getting hit with towels and their cocks kept getting pulled on. The “fuck ups” had smelly white socks stuffed into the pouch of their jock masks, forcing them to take in the disgusting smells. They smelled like they haven’t been washed in weeks.

After a few circles around the locker room, Zach had them lined up again, still with jocks (and socks) in their faces.

Josh started to feel someone touching his cock and balls, then something pulled on them tightly downward. A football helmet was tied to his cock and balls with some thin rope. Of course, Josh wasn’t the only one. All of the freshmen had a helmet tied to their cocks and balls. The rope was acting like a cock ring, making all of them sport raging hard ons.

“Let’s keep moving, bitches!” yelled Zach. The freshmen continued the parade, this time with their hands on the shoulders of the person in front. As they walked, their helmets kept banging into the other helmets in front and in back, tugging on their cock and balls even more. Again, as the line moved, upper classmen were there to add to their ordeal. Each freshman got 3 eggs placed into their helmets, adding more weight on their cock and balls. “Fuck ups” got 6 eggs.

Once again, Zach brought them back to the center of the locker room and had them lined up, their cocks and balls definitely aching.

------------

WORK OUT

Still blinded by the jockstrap (and sock) masks, the freshmen stood there waiting for what was going to happen next. One by one, they felt their cock and balls getting relief. The helmets were untied and they were told to hold their helmets in their hands. Upper classmen then came up to each of the freshmen, and then proceed to take the eggs in the helmets and smash them on the freshmen’s heads. Josh had 6 eggs smashed on his head and felt the slimy stuff running down his neck. Next, the upper classmen took the helmets from their hands and placed it on top of the freshmen’s heads and securing the straps.

Then, the upper classmen positioned more used jockstraps underneath each freshmen, telling them to step into them. They did, and the upper classmen proceeded to pull the jockstraps up. The freshmen felt better that their cock and balls were now covered up, but then Josh heard, “AAAaahh shit!”.

Josh quickly realized why. Their jocks were covered in icy hot and now they were feeling an intense burning and cooling sensation on their cocks and balls. Each of them squirmed, trying to stand up to their pain. The “fuck ups” then had their cock and balls tied up through the jocks’ pouches with rope, trapping their cock and balls in a little ball, intensifying the pain even more.

“Feels nice, right boys?” shouted Zach. “Ok, well, a little workout can help take your mind off the pain.”

Matt led the freshmen through an intense workout. All of them went through rounds of jumping jacks, push-ups, squats, lunges, planks and wall sits, all while still blinded with the jockstrap masks. The “fuck ups” were definitely feeling the pain and strain as they had to do each exercise twice.

When they finished, they were able to remove their helmets, jockstrap masks, and jockstraps. Their bodies were completely covered in sweat, and they made their way to the showers to clean up.

-----------

SEARCH AND RETRIEVE

Clean and nude again, the freshmen lined up again and this time there was a giant tarp on the locker room floor. Each freshman was given a new pair of tighty whities to wear. Apparently, they were also all the same size, extra-large. For Josh, the underwear was a little loose. For some of the bigger freshmen, it could barely cover their asses. In the other side of the room, Josh saw a huge tub and upper classmen were spooning some kind of mush into socks. All of the freshmen tried to understand what was going on, until they saw that the socks were being delivered to the freshmen that wore them.

Matt walked up to Josh with a pair of filled socks, “Put these on Jock Boy.” Josh took the socks and started to put them on his feet. As he did, his foot dipped into a cool, slimy mush, that quickly spread between his toes. It was an odd and disgusting feeling. Every little move he made caused squishy noises and some of the liquid seeped out of the sock.

Josh was also told to put on his white undershirt that he wore and tuck it into his underwear. Then, an upper classman filled his shirt with shaving foam, making him look bloated. Josh looked at Chris and saw he the same thing had happened to him.

Then, all the freshmen had their hands tied behind the backs and their ankles tied together. An upper classman came up to each freshman and put two dirty white socks down their underwear, one in the back and one in the front. Next, they filled the underwear with mush to the point where it was seeping out from the legs and the top of the waistband.

At this point, the freshmen were a dripping mess. They had their stuffed underwear, socks, and shirts spilling out mush and foam on to the tarp beneath them.

Zach called for attention, “Ok listen up! Lay down on the fucking floor, Fuck Faces.” The freshmen carefully laid down, feeling the mush in their underwear spread around. All of them were appreciating how well their cocks felt in the stuff, making them want to do some fucking motions with their hips. Zach continued with instructions, “Now, we’re going to play a little game. The object is to get the socks from each others’ underwear and dump them into this bucket over here.” Zach pointed to the bucket on one side of the tarp. “Don’t even think about using your hands, so that means you have to use your mouths. Have fun!”

Josh and the other freshmen started trying to move on the messy tarp. The upper classmen were laughing hysterically seeing them try and dig into each others’ crotches, fishing for a sock. To add to the activity, the upper classmen started dumping more food on top of them. Gallons of maple syrup was poured on them, along with dozens of boxes of corn flakes. Several whip cream pies were made and they were smashed into the freshmen’s faces. While the task seemed easy, Josh felt that the extra food coming on top of them was making things more difficult. He could barely see from his cream covered face, and he occasionally had to rub his face against someone else’s body. If anyone dropped a sock from their mouth, an upper classman would just pick it up and stuff it back into a freshman’s underwear.

Eventually, the freshmen were progressing through the challenge. As each one had socks removed from their underwear, they were picked up by upper classmen, walked to their locker, and given a painful wedgie, which was then attached to their locker cage door.

Josh was the one fishing for socks the most. The time quickly went by for him. As he dump his 7th sock into the bucket, Zach told him to stop, “Tough luck, Jock Boy. You’re the only one left.” With his messy face, Josh looked around and clearly saw he was the last freshman on the tarp. No one had bothered to try and get a sock out of his underwear, as he was too busy getting socks himself.

------------

THE PADDLE

The upper classmen, pick up Josh, untied the rope around his wrists and ankles, and walked him over to the showers. They forced him to put his hands on the wall and they slid his underwear down to his knees. Josh looked behind him and saw Zach with a familiar paddle.

“Since you were last, Jock Boy, then you get to go first! Here, you may want to chew on these.” Zach forced the mushy socks that were in Josh’s underwear into his mouth.

“Mmmmmppfff!” yelled Josh as he tasted the disgusting mix of oatmeal, pudding, and syrup.

“Now, since you also fucked up with the clothing today, you get double the spanks. So, that’ll be 30! I better hear you count them out!” Zach began paddling Josh.

“MMoonnpfff (One)!” Josh tried to scream.

“Oooooffff (Two)!”

“EEeeeppfffff (Three)”

By the 30th hit, Josh’s ass was again sore and red just like it was last night. After that, he was told to wash up, put on his sweats, jockstrap and shoes and run four laps outside on the field.

Then another freshman was brought up to be paddled by an upper classman. This went on until everyone had their spanks.

-------------

INITIATION COMPLETED?

Josh was the first one to run on the field and it felt like initiation was just about done. His ass was still red hot and his cock and balls were still sore, but he felt that the night wasn’t that bad at all. As he went through the laps, he saw more of his fellow freshmen come out of the locker room to join him on the run.

When he completed his fourth lap, Josh headed back into the locker room. Once he crossed the entrance, he was immediately grabbed by a couple of upper classmen.

“What the...” Josh tried to say, but he was quickly gagged with a dirty jockstrap. Then a jockstrap went over his face again, covering his eyes so he couldn’t see. Next, his hands were tied behind his back and the hood on his sweatshirt was pulled over his head. The drawstrings were pulled tight, closing the hood opening to the size of a golf ball. The upper classmen, then carried him out and dumped him into the backseat of a car.

For the next 30 minutes, all the freshmen were getting kidnapped and placed in cars. Josh felt someone get dumped into the seat next to him.

“Erriiiffff (Chris) ?” he tried to ask. He heard similar muffled response, but couldn’t quite understand it. Then he heard two guys get into the front seats.

“Did you think it was over, Jock Boy?” he heard Zach ask.

“Mmmuuufffffk ooff (Fuck You), aaahhhffk (Zach)!” Josh scream, trying to be a smart ass.

“Um, did you just swear at me, you little cunt?” Zach responded. Josh shook his head, clearly realizing he was being an idiot.

The cars left the parking lot and drove for quite a while.

When they got to their destination, the freshmen were led out of the cars and into a dark, non-descript building. They were lined up once again. All of them were confused with noises coming in front of them. Their hands were untied, hoods undone, and jocks taken off. They couldn’t believe their eyes. They were on a brightly lit stage and, in front of them in the audience section, were the upper classmen, lounging around in leather chairs surrounded by hot girls. Most of the girls were wearing some interesting outfits, Josh thought. Some had slick vinyl clothing and others had leather. They didn't quite look like strippers. It was almost like they were dominatrixes.

Zach got up onto the stage. He was smiling and clearly excited about what was going to happen next, “Are you boys ready for Round 2?”

Last edited by jipperxl; 02-21-2016 at 08:52 PM.
The following user says Thank You to jipperxl for this post:
Old 02-21-2016, 08:42 PM   #23
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

Awesome man I like the story so far and can't wait to read more

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 02:07 AM   #24
joshak_96

Great story dude! I'm excited to read the next part! Please continue

LIKES: hard anal, cum play, polishing, cum control, edging, pain, cbt, feet play, punishment in case of disobedience, milking, forced stripping, nipple play.

Dislikes: semi public

Limits: Public, family, scat, pee, poo, blood, permanent.

I would go beyond my limits in case of extreme disobedience!
joshak_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 04:38 PM   #25
jipperxl

Default Part 9: At the Club

Sorry everyone. I wanted to finish the initiation part tonight, but I realized I didn't have a lot of time. You'll have to settle for just one part of the initiation that's left. There are 1-2 more parts to initiation left.

Part 9: At the Club

“Now, it’s time to have some real fun!” yelled Zach to his teammates in the audience. All of them, screamed, hollered and clapped, clearly showing excitement at the “fun” that was about to start.

Josh and his fellow freshmen teammates all had feelings of excitement and nervousness. They stood there, lined up on stage, wearing just their team sweats and jockstraps. Hot girls were sitting in the audience with the upper classmen, and all they wished for was to be able to join them.

THE INSPECTION

From the side of the stage came 19 girls, all in leather and lycra outfits. They paired up with each freshman, taking a place behind them.

Zach yelled out, “Get ready for your inspection fuck holes! Hands behind your head, now!”

Each guy quickly put their hands behind their head. The girls then walked around each guy, sizing them up and down with their eyes. Josh had an exotic looking brunette. “She’s so hot. I'd love to fuck her,” he thought. He couldn’t stop staring at her form-fitting leather outfit, complete with high heeled leather boots. She went behind him and reached under between his legs and grabbed his crotch through his sweatpants. Still with his hands on his head, Josh bent over slightly from the pressure. Without words, she grabbed his hoodie and yanked it backward, forcing him to stand up straight again as if to correct his posture.

Next, she reached under his hoodie, feeling Josh’s smooth abs and worked her way up to his nipples. Josh jumped suddenly, as she pinched and twisted both of his nipples. She continued her inspection and gently moved her hands downward to his sweatpants. With one quick movement, the sweatpants were pulled down to his knees, revealing his jockstrap and a not so subtle bulge. His cock and balls were fondled and squeezed, adding to Josh’s aroused state. After all, they were quite sensitive after being shaved earlier in the night.

“Ok Maggots! These girls want to dig deeper! Get your clothes off, NOW!”

Everyone followed Zach’s instructions and quickly shed their clothes. Almost all of them were sporting hard-ons, and they quickly tried to cover it with their hands. Josh’s girl swatted his hands away from his cock and balls. “Put your hands back behind your head, you filthy piece of meat!” she said in a rough european accent. Josh quickly obeyed. He was caught off guard and never had a girl talk to him that way. She bent down toward his piles of clothes and pulled out his jockstrap. She brought it up to his mouth, “Open!” Josh opened his mouth and she stuffed the jockstrap all the way in. He could say anything comprehensible through the gag. He, looked around. All of his other teammates were in the same position; naked, hands behind their heads and gagged with their own jockstraps.

Josh’s inspection continued. His girl kept admiring his shaved cock and balls, gently tugging on them and giving his cock a few strokes. Josh closed his eyes and moaned through his gag. Then, he gave a muffled scream and opened his eyes. She had given a sharp flick of the finger to his balls, sending a shock of pain. The look on her face meant to pay attention to her.

Next, she went behind him and started spanking his ass hard. Josh heard his other teammates getting spanked as well. All of the upper classmen in the audience were laughing at their situation. On the stage, all you could hear were smacks on bare skin along with muffled screams through jockstrap gags.

After the spanking was over, the guys were told to get on their knees. The girls removed the jockstrap gags from their mouths and put them around their necks, as if to remind them of their place. Then, they went backstage. Josh, looked around and caught Chris’ attention. They both gave expressions of confusion.

After a few minutes, the girls came back on stage. This time, however, they were all wearing strap-on dildos. “Oh geez,” thought Josh. He had never had a cock in his mouth and didn’t like the idea of doing it now, even if it was just a dildo. Josh’s girl came up in front of his face. His hands were still behind his head.

“Open,” she said.

Josh hesitated a bit.

“Open!” she urged.

As Josh partially opened his mouth, she drove the dildo straight in, almost making Josh gag. All the guys were now giving blow jobs to dildos, on stage, in front of all of their teammates, who were all laughing at their humiliation.

After five minutes of working on the dildos, they stopped. Josh’s girl grabbed his chin to force his head up. He looked at her with pleading eyes. She smiled at him. Next, she took out a marker and wrote a number on his forehead.

“You are 11,” she said.

With that, her and the other girls left the stage.

Last edited by jipperxl; 02-28-2016 at 10:49 PM. Reason: grammar and other edits
Old 03-07-2016, 11:30 PM   #26
jipperxl

Default Part 10: Football Initiation Concludes

Hey guys, here's the next part. I probably wrote it too quickly and I was drinking wine at the time, so it's probably not as polished as I'd like it to be.

Part 10: Football Initiation Concludes

“Eleven? What the hell did that mean?” thought Josh. Just like the rest of his teammates, he was on stage, on his knees, with a jockstrap around his neck. He had just given head to a hot girl wearing a strap-on dildo and now he was just tagged with a number. It seem liked the night would never end.

WRESTLING

Zach climbed back up on stage. “Did you fuck holes get a lot of practice in? It was fun, right?” he laughed. “Now, let’s get some more action going. We have to keep everyone entertained.” All the upper classmen in the audience cheered. Josh and his fellow freshmen continued to frown and gave concerned looks on their faces.

Zach continued, “Ok. Well, let’s hope you boys like getting messy!” He motioned with his hand to the side of the stage and a few of the hot girls came out carrying a large inflatable kiddie pool. Then, seconds later, dozens of huge guys (probably staff workers) carried out huge drums of mud and emptied them into the kiddie pool.

“Oh shit,” thought Josh. The pool got filled with about six inches deep of dark brown mud. It was thick, almost like a heavy syrup.

“Ok dipshits. Two of you will be wrestling at a time. The person who can pin the other for three seconds wins and is done for the night. The loser, well, he just loses and continues with initiation,” smiled Zach.

With that, he called out two numbers, which happened to be Chris and another person. They both reluctantly got into the pool in their naked state. The whistle blew and the two went at it. Mud went flying everywhere as the two guys tried their best to pretend they were experts at wrestling. They were almost instantly completely covered in mud. After just 5 minutes, Chris had an unfortunate slip, which gave his opponent an edge. That guy managed to get on top of Chris and pin him down for the necessary three seconds. Chris was then escorted off the stage to get washed up.

After several more pairs went, Josh’s number was called. When he heard his opponent’s number called out, he almost fell to his knees. It was Tom. Tom was a 6 foot 4, 315 pound defensive tackle. Josh had no idea how he was going to win this one, but he was hoping his speed would be his advantage. They both got into the pool and Josh immediately felt his feet sink into the heavy sludge. It was thick, he thought. Really thick. It was like he was trying to walk with weights on his ankles. Once they were both in, the whistle blew and Tom immediately made a move. Josh was efficiently tackled to the floor, getting almost completely covered in mud. He twisted and squirmed quickly to wiggle his way out of Tom’s grasp.

“I’m going to get you Jock Boy!” he said with a grin. “I’m sure you’d be happy to do more of this kinky shit.” Again, someone else besides an upper classman called him “Jock Boy,” thought Josh.

Tom made another run again and managed to swipe Josh’s leg. Josh fell face first into the mud. He turned over, but Tom quickly landed on top of him with all 315 pounds. Their two mud covered cocks made contact. “You little, bitch,” said Tom. “I’ve got you now! How do you like this?” Tom started thrusting his hips and grinding his cock against Josh’s. Josh got hard instantly and it made distracted him from what Tom was ultimately doing. Tom managed to pin Josh’s wrists to the ground and he won the match. Tom got up and celebrated his victory. Josh laid in the kiddie pool with his hard cock, now worried that he’s going to have to go through more. He was quickly escorted off stage and ordered to wash himself down.

PLUG THE DONKEY

Josh waited anxiously on the sidelines to see who else lost the wrestling matches. So far, it was him, Chris, and five other people. As he was just catching up with Chris, the last wrestling match had just ended, with Tyler losing. Jason was the unfortunate odd man out. Instead of having to wrestle someone, he was taken (or more like dragged) over to a St. Andrews cross that was situated in the audience with the upper classmen. A hood was placed on Jason along with a gag. He was then spanked for the next 15 minutes by the guys and the hot girls.

The remaining nine freshmen, including Josh, stood on the sidelines wondering what was going to happen next.

Zach got back up on stage again, “Ok, pigs. We have a fun one for you now. You get to ‘Plug the Donkey’!” The freshmen had no idea what that meant, but suddenly, one of them, Paul, was grabbed by some big guys.

“What the...Hey! Let me go!” Paul screamed. He was dragged over to a podium on the other end of the stage. On it was a strange metal contraption that he was strapped in to. He was forced onto his hands and knees with his wrists, ankles, waist and neck secured. He could barely move. Then one of the hot girls came out and forced a spider gag in his mouth. At this point, Josh realized what was going to happen. Paul, or rather his mouth, was positioned at just the right height to get fucked.

Then, Josh was grabbed by one of the big guys and forced to stand next to Tyler. Chris was paired up with Nick. And the other four guys were paired up.

Zach came over to them and started point his finger, “Him...him....yea, that one....him...oh and definitely this one.” Josh got the last finger-point and gave a confused look on his face. One of the big guys came and placed him right in front of Tyler. The two of them were then tied together tightly at the ankles, knees, waist, elbows and wrists. Tyler was basically leaning on Josh’s back. The other pairs were forced to do the same. Then, Josh was blindfolded and gagged with a muzzle that had a dildo attachment on the outside. Tyler was then gagged with a red ball gag. The two of them could barely make out a word.

Zach then came out to give the instructions, “Well, we’re almost done here guys! Let’s see if you can plug our donkey, Paul, over here with those dildos. The ones that do it the fastest are done with initiation. The slowest two pairs go for one final round. Jock Boy and Tyler. You guys are first!”

Josh and Tyler tried getting situated in their bonds. “Offrreeuuuurrr pppbeeerrr (over there)” screamed Tyler through his gag. He was trying to direct Josh toward Paul, but they both found it hard to move in synch. Josh could only feel where Tyler was trying to push him to go, but he was also distracted with Tyler’s hard cock rubbing against his ass crack. He was worried it might find its way up his ass. Of course, all of the close contact was making Josh’s cock hard as well. After 17 minutes, Josh managed to shove the dildo into Jason’s open mouth. The two of them were freed and got to watch the other three pairs from the sidelines.

Josh watched as every other pair managed to beat their time. He lost again, he thought. Chris and Nick were the second slowest pair to finish and all four of them wondered what was next.

DRESS UP

Once the donkey game finished, the four guys were escorted by big guys into a dimly-lit room. Two large cages sat in the middle of the room. Josh and Tyler were forced into one cage and Chris and Nick into the other. The cages were barely big enough for two guys, so they were all tightly pressed together. Josh’s eyes tried to adjust to the lighting. After a few minutes he managed to see what else was in the room.

Josh was shocked with what he saw. Several other guys appeared to be in the room with them, all of them bound in some way. One guy was bound to a St. Andrews cross with a hood and a gag on. Something was attached this his cock, which seemed to be a milking device. Another guy was on his hands and knees, naked except for padded mitts and knee pads. He had something inserted in his ass which also had a chain that was locked to the ground. Apparently, his ass was locked up. A third guy was in metal stocks, bent over as if he was going to get spanked or whipped later on.

A few minutes later, the big guys came back out. One by one, they took the guys out of the cage. Apparently, what was happening was that they were getting suited up. Nick was placed into a leather gimp suit. It had a huge leather jock pouch, padded mitts, and a hood. He was collared and his wrists and ankles were placed into chains. Then he was walked out the room. Tyler was dressed up in a similar fashion, but in rubber. His entire body was lubed up and forced into skin-tight black rubber. His rubber suit had a rubber cock sleeve as well as a hood. The hood only had a mouth hole, which was quickly closed with a red ball gag. A collar and leash was placed on Tyler and he too was taken out side.

Chris and Josh looked at each other nervously. What was going to happen to them?

Next up was Chris. He was made into a puppy. A belt with a tail was placed on him that also locked up his cock, forcing it to be hard and pointing downward. His hands were forced into black leather mitts and he wore black knee pads. A red ball gag when in his mouth and then a dog shaped hood went over his head. Then he was collared, leashed, and led outside.

Then came Josh’s turn. Leather cuffs were placed on his ankles and wrists, along with a leather collar. A spread bar was attached to his ankle cuffs and another longer bar was attached to his wrist cuffs and collar. Immediately, he had a tough time moving around. Next, a chastity belt was placed on him that placed his cock and balls into a round cock cage. Then he was gagged with a big gag and a leash was tied to it. He was led outside to the stage.

He walked outside and was instantly blinded by the stage lights. “Alright Jock Boy! Finally!” screamed Zach. “Well, I just wanted to let you know that you’re just gone through initiation. Must feel pretty good right?”

“MmMmm Hmmm,” responded Josh not really knowing what to say.

“Well, you get to enjoy yourself now along with everyone else, but since you did such a pathetic job tonight, you get to wear this slave outfit that you have going on.” Zach grinned. “Have fun Jock Boy!”

With that Josh and the other three guys had the spend the next 2 hours wearing their outfits. They were constantly tormented not only by the upper classmen and hot girls, but also by their fellow freshmen.

CLUB HISTORY

None of the freshmen figured out where they were. They were at a secretive fetish club in the outskirts of town, that specialized in tormenting and humiliating guys. Their clientele included rich men and women who enjoyed seeing guys being put on stage and doing crazy things. In addition, men could pay to be dominated by one of the clubs many masters and mistresses. The interesting fact here was that Matt’s fraternity, Sigma Lambda Epsilon, has had a nice “working relationship” with the club over the years. Some of the frat guys that needed to be punished were sent to the club and it was sometimes used as a place to hold events like initiations. In addition, some of the frat guys were offer themselves up and get paid really well for their time. The constant flow of young guys enabled the club to easily give their masters and mistresses practice, plus it attracted a nice, deep-pocketed set of clientele.

Sara, the club owner, was happy with the way the event turned out tonight. Her staff got lots of practice time in and she was sure she got a few more “boys” hooked into being dominated. She saw a lot of familiar faces in the crowd of football college boys and she made a mental note to reach out to a few of them.

HOME

When the festivities at the fetish club ended, all of the guys packed into the cars and headed back to campus. Chris and Josh went back with Zach and Matt. It was 3am and everyone was exhausted.

Halfway through the ride, Matt turned around from the front seat, “Hey! So are you fuckers going to rush Sigma Lambda?”

Josh and Chris looked at each other. “Yea, I’m pretty sure I am,” said Josh.

Chris replied, “I’m not sure yet. I don’t think it’s really for me.”

“Fuck that. You’re perfect for it,” said Matt. “You’re going to get a ton of chicks. I guarantee it. It’s the best thing you can do, honestly.”

Josh chimed in, “Hey Zach, how come you’re not in it.”

There was an awkward silence.

“Dude, it looked fun and all, but I’ve got plenty of stuff going for me. Besides, don’t you know that if you add a letter to it, it almost spells SLAV....” Matt quickly punched Zach in the arm.

“Ooowww! Fuck! What was that for?”

“Yo, dude. You know you can’t say shit like that about my frat. We’ve got a good thing going and we throw the best parties,” explained Matt.

Josh and Chris didn’t know what just happened. “Did Zach just mean to say ‘slave’?” thought Josh.

The guys got back on campus and Josh and Chris were dropped off at their dorm.

“See you guys at Saturday’s game! We’re going to win!” exclaimed Zach. With that, the car drove off and Josh and Chris retired to their dorm room.

Last edited by jipperxl; 03-08-2016 at 09:16 AM.
Old 03-08-2016, 09:22 AM   #27
jipperxl

Default Next few storylines

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that there are lot more parts I will/would like to write. This last part finishes the football initiation, but it's still very early in Jock Boy's (Josh) college life. The next part is to have him start pledging the frat with Chris. That will definitely be more extreme and humiliating. Plus, more punishments from the punishment box will occur. Jenny will be around too, so that she can dom Josh. Of course, from the ending of the last part, the fetish club will have a few plots too.

So yea, lots of ideas in my head. Just trying to find time to write everything out.

Any feedback and comments are welcome. Thanks!

Old 03-09-2016, 10:08 PM   #28
jipperxl

Default Part 11: Pledge Jock Boy

Part 11: Pledge Jock Boy

All of the freshmen were relieved that initiation was over and that they were officially “accepted” by their football teammates. They expected punishments from the punishment box to be a rare occurence now and hoped that things will go smoothly for the rest of the football season.

The weekend came around and the football team won Saturday’s game, which was the first game of the season. Josh managed to run the ball quite a few yards and even scored a touchdown. His reputation as an up-and-coming star running back just kept getting stronger. With his classes going well and football pretty much going as planned, he now started to focus on trying to get into Sigma Lambda Epsilon (SLE). Ten of his teammates were already part of the frat and their parties were second to none. He wanted to join them badly so that his college experience would be the best it could be. Rush week started tomorrow and he was glad that his roommate, Chris, was going to join him.

----------------------------

Josh and Chris went to all of SLE’s rush events for the week, getting to meet all the brothers and getting pitched on why they should join the frat. It was Friday now and they had just left the last event. The two of them were really happy with how they handled themselves at all of the events. They didn’t bother to try and rush other frats. Matt told them that if they get chosen to be pledges that they’d be notified by the end of the weekend.

Overall, it was a long and tiring week for them and they both decided to retired relatively early (11pm) to get energized for the weekend. The two of them got ready to go to bed. Josh stripped down to his mandatory “Jock Boy” jockstrap and Chris in his boxers. They got in to their beds and said their goodnights.

----------------------------

Both, Josh and Chris didn’t hear their dorm room door getting picked, but eventually it swung open with a loud thud, causing them to get up suddenly. Several guys in ski masks barged into their room and immediately went to their beds. Josh and Chris were both still dreary-eyed and could barely focus. They were grabbed and pinned down on their beds. Socks were stuffed into their mouths and black hoods went over their heads. They were lifted up and their ankles and wrists were taped together with duct tape. They struggled as much as they could, screaming into their disgusting gags. It was no use. They couldn’t get out of their bonds. The intruders lifted them up and carried them outside and placed them into a van.

The van made several stops and it seemed that the kidnappers went and got more people. Pretty soon, the van had eight tied up guys in it. At the last stop, Josh and the rest of the guys were carried out somewhere. They ended up in a room, which was quite warm. Their hoods were yanked off and they saw that they were in a dim, candle-lit room. In front of them were more than 60 people in black robes with hoods pulled over their heads. Josh couldn’t make out who anyone was, but he figured they were the brothers of Sigma Lambda Epsilon. He looked around at the other people that were kidnapped. Chris was next to him and, among the six other guys, he recognized Tyler, who was completely naked except for his mandatory cock ring.

One of them spoke up in a deep voice, “You gentlemen have been brought here today as potential candidates for joining Sigma Lambda Epsilon. All of you have shown the qualities that we look for in building our Brotherhood. Tonight, we extend to you an invitation to become a pledge of our fraternity so that we may further evaluate your candidacy to join us. Do you accept this offer?”

Josh, Chris, and the six other freshmen shouted, “Yes!”

“Excellent. We now accept you as pledges of Sigma Lambda Epsilon. May you discover and further our values to become worthy of being granted entry into our fraternity. Brothers, please welcome the newest pledge class!” Cheers and yelling came from the other robed individuals, clearly showing their excitement.

The guy who was speaking pulled back his hood. It was Matt and he had a large grin on his face. He walked over to Josh and placed his hand on his shoulder, “Are you ready to do this Jock Boy? We’re going to have a lot of fun with you.”

Old 03-13-2016, 02:20 PM   #29
jipperxl

Default Part 12: New Pledge Class Celebration

Part 12: New Pledge Class Celebration

It was late, but all of the new pledges were really excited. Craig and Matt told all of them to get a good night’s rest so that everyone can celebrate tomorrow night at the frat party. Besides, the second football game was tomorrow and all of the players need the energy. The Brothers then took the pledges back to their dorm rooms.

----------------

THE CELEBRATION PARTY

The football team won again and all of the frat brothers were in high spirits. Josh played well and he was all set for tonight’s party. Tonight was meant to celebrate the new pledge class, so he expected to get trashed and have tons of fun.

The pledges got to the frat house before the party began. All of them dressed in their usual casual clothes. Some of them were expecting to get laid tonight. They walked into the grand living room, where the furniture was moved around for the party. It was basically a giant empty space in the center of the room.

Matt walked in, “Hey Pledge Dicks, I bet you’re excited for tonight, right? Probably going to score with some chicks, I imagine.” The pledges nodded their heads and smiled. They were getting excited.

Matt continued, “Well, you may want to change your plans dick wads. It’s time to drink up, but we’re going to do it in style!” Several brothers came into the room, carrying boxes of forties (40oz glass containers of beer) and duct tape.

“Oh shit,” thought Josh. All of the excitement left his face.

“Ok Fuck Holes. Strip down to your underwear and socks.” The pledges stripped off their clothing. Josh was the only one wearing a jockstrap, still indicating his Jock Boy status. “Now, we’re going to tape up forties to your hands and you have to drink them all. Take your time though, because you have all night. If you need help opening the 2nd bottle, you can ask one of us to help you.” The surrounding Brothers got to work, taping the forties to the hands of all of the nearly naked pledges.

Josh was concerned at the amount of beer to drink. Each forty weighed quite a bit.

“Now guess what dweebs. You can’t use the toilet either to take a piss tonight,” Matt said with an evil grin. “If you need to piss, then let one of us know. Now, the party is about the start and people are already at the door. Have fun Pledges!”

With that, the party certainly got started. The music started bumping and drinks were flowing. The frat house and the backyard were instantly filled with other college students, including people from sororities and other frats. Everyone was having a good time and the pledges were certainly laughed at for being almost naked in their underwear and socks.

They were slowly drinking their beers, except Josh. Josh was really feeling the energy of the party and was drinking pretty quickly. In thirty minutes, he managed to finish his first forty. Matt came over to open the other bottle in his hand and took away the empty one.

Josh asked, “Hey Matt, um...I think i need to piss.”

“Oh you do? Are you sure about that Jock Boy?”

Josh, not really hearing Matt’s subtle warning, felt the pressure in his bladder growing, “yea, I have to pee now actually.”

“Ok then.” Matt reached into his pocket and pulled out a whistle. He blew it 3 times, grabbing the attention of everyone around them. Within seconds, a Brother came up to Matt with something in his hand.

It was a diaper.

“Oh no no. Matt, please...do I have to wear this?” pleaded Josh. He hated the idea of diapers. He felt he was a grown man who hated being treated like a kid, or let a lone, a baby.

“Fuck yes, Jock Boy. You need to piss, so you’re going to wear this fucking diaper. We can’t having you pissing on the floor now, can we?” explained Matt.

Josh hung his head in shame. But, before he had time to respond, four Brothers came up behind him and took hold of him, preventing Josh from moving.

“Wait,..what. No!....No!” yelled Josh. The Brothers made him spread his legs a little bit. All of Josh’s screams and struggling made everyone in the crowd laugh and take pictures. It was fun seeing a pledge struggle.

Matt started to put the diaper on Josh over his jockstrap, “You have no say in this Jock Boy. Oh and don’t worry, these are highly absorbent diapers. You can pee a lot into them. Oh and if you take it off, you’ll be severely punished, and you wouldn’t want that now, would you?”

Josh shook his head as Matt finished putting the diaper on him. The Brothers let him go and he stood there in front of the crowd with his diaper. Then, he started to piss...a lot. It was quite a relief. However, now he realized that his diaper just got a little bulkier.

“Shit,” he thought. “Diapers suck.” Afterward he got back to the partying, but was drinking slower than before.

He wasn’t the only one to be in diapers. One by one, his pledge brothers realized that they also had to pee. Soon, all of them were walking around the party in wet diapers.

Two hours into the party, Josh had finished his second bottle and was quite hammered. He had peed in his diaper several times, and the diaper magically happened to absorb it all. His diaper was now almost three times the size it was when it was placed on him and was definitely heavy. It sagged, indicating to everyone at the party how soaked it was. The bulkiness also made it harder for Josh to walk normally. He had a slight waddle as he snaked around the partygoers.

At some point, the Brothers saw how drunk Josh was and took him to one of the rooms in the frat house. They laid him on the floor and he just went to sleep. Throughout the night, more drunk pledges were brought into the room and ended up on the floor sleeping. By the time the party ended, all eight pledges were sleeping on the floor in their soaked, thick, and heavy diapers.

Last edited by jipperxl; 03-13-2016 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Typos, grammar, flow, etc.
Old 03-13-2016, 03:34 PM   #30
jipperxl

If it matters at all, the story is currently at Saturday Sept 26, 2015. Football games are played on Saturday and that's also when the frat has their parties.

Oh, and if it excites you, pledging will be 10 weeks and ends at the beginning of Dec. Plenty of time for Jock Boy to get into trouble

Advertisements
Kink Talk