Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-10-2015, 02:30 PM   #16
Conviction

Location: Take a globe and spin it, point to a given square mile and I will say yes/no

I am writing because I want to, I just also want feedback, and if I can use it to push myself a little harder, its a win win!

My guide to avoiding the worst masters!
(I really wish I didn't need to write this, but people can be jerks)
Conviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 09:14 PM   #17
Conviction

Location: Take a globe and spin it, point to a given square mile and I will say yes/no

I slipped quietly into the girls locker room as my sister left, still quietly debating about pulling the plug on her early though she had yet to do anything that would wreck my plans, I had no real reason to stop her from giving me cruel ideas.
I pushed open the door to the girls locker, it was fortunately early enough in the morning that nobody else was there, but I kept a sharp ear out for the door as I snuck into the room. I opened a random locker, the scent of perfume wafted out at me, no good, people would notice clothes with that kind of stench, time to move on.
A moment later my cell phone buzzed, the name on the text said "slave".
"remember how I told you to grab some panties?"
I typed a quick "yes" before proceeding to the next locker.
"I just thought of something, I want you to take every pair in the locker room for me"
I looked at the phone, stunned. "what?" I replied.
"you saw the text, do it"
"yes mistress" i replied. I cursed quietly, returning to the first locker to pull out a pair of surprisingly sexy panties, I held them up and sniffed them, apparently the perfume was on the shirt, or spilled at the bottom of the locker, so it wasn't so bad.
My phone buzzed again "and I want you to wear the first pair"
"yes mistress" I replied, beginning to work my way down the lockers, the ones closest to the door first, so that if someone came in later I would be able to escape out the door to the field. I walked down the isle, frilly, sexy, cute, one pair looked like it was from the kids section at wal mart, complete with hello kitty stamps, I decided to wear those.
the next big problem came when I had 2 lockers left to go, I was standing near the end of the row when the back door opened and 2 girls walked in, I dove under one of the metal benches that seem to be everywhere in locker rooms, hoping they wouldn't notice me. The bottom of the bench was dirty, it felt like it hadnt been cleaned in months, cobwebs were covering most of the bottom, and the dust formed a thick coat on my knees. I wanted to leave, but imagine me being caught wearing hello kitty panties in the ladies locker room. I was scared out of my whits, but my dick was having none of it, I heard a quiet ripping sound from the pair of slightly too small panties. I was sure the ripping sound would give me away as the fabric slowly separated itself from the elastic band in the panties, but the girls continued to walk into the attached bathroom off to the side of the lockers. I sighed in relief, and quickly hurried, I found a pair of spankies (our school mainly used bloomers, but I was not about to wear those) moderately tight stretchy shorts that didn't look TOO girly, and practically dive rolled out of the back of the locker room, just as the first wave of girls was entering. As I walked away from the door I could still hear the cries of dismay as girls realized their panties were missing, and I chuckled a little bit.

Old 01-10-2015, 11:10 PM   #18
bitchboi4life

I absolutely love the story so far. I can't wait to see if he actually gets revenge on his sister, or falls in love with her controlling him.
Old 01-11-2015, 12:43 PM   #19
ducttapeman

Location: Suspended from a tree hog-tied, gagged with a 6-inch wide dildo in my ass
Thumbs up

LOVE IT! Can't wait for more!
ducttapeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 01:05 PM   #20
KingSmith

Keep going! It's great!!
Old 01-12-2015, 08:31 PM   #21
Conviction

60 lines, you must love me, here goes. *jumps into the deep end with a splash and a gargle*

Gym was hell, I was still wearing the ripped panties from earlier, and my dick was still at full sail as I stashed the panties and proceeded into the weight room to wait for class. My strategy for keeping my boner down was quickly refined, every time I felt the urge to masturbate I would just think of my sister and her snarkey, grinning face to make my dick go flaccid as last year's water balloons. Despite my technique, my libido was kicking in faster then I could force it down, soon my dick was barely poking out the top of the pants, and I could feel the ripped panties around my thighs and under my crotch every time I walked. I saw a couple of the girls notice my bulging erection, and am proud to report that they seemed to like it, so far as their blushing was concerned, it bolstered my confidence when one of them slipped a paper in my pocket, I refrained from reading it so that I wouldn't seem to eager, but I was impressed at the effect of a pair of old (lost and found bin, because I am not stealing something someone could see me wearing) too tight gym shorts could have. All through school I was never the fat kid, but never the fit kid either, nobody jumped on me for sex when I turned 18, nobody seemed to notice when I started lifting weights every morning, now the ladies were taking notice, and seemed to be doing it in droves. I quietly wondered if my sister would enjoy the same treatment from the guys in a similar situation, the resulting image had me bulging so hard that I thought I saw a girl feint in a corner. The smile never left my face until the end of gym.
The space between periods 1 and 2 was taken, predictably, by my sister. she approached me on the way to study hall, and I braced myself for the worst. "hey" she said "you did well in gym, did you like it?"
I nodded, not particularly wanting to lie.
"your next task is this, by the end of 5th period I want you to cum in every single pair of panties you took from that gym, I looked for the pile, its impressive, you have 5 hours so get to it." then she walked off without another word. she had the kind of bounce in her step that said "I own the world" and it made me almost, ALMOST feel sorry for bringing her down, then I realized, no, no it didn't.
I quickly ran back for the stash of panties so I wouldn't be late for role call at the start of study hall, I would need to make it quickly if I wanted to get there in time, and be able to stash the panties so nobody would see.
I made it to class in the nick of time, a teacher that actually cared would have marked me absent, as is, she was already on some kind of dating site (she didn't think the students could see, she failed to realize she had an ill positioned mirror behind her). As soon as my name was called and I responded, I ran for the door. Making it to the bathroom fast was a priority, I took the 2nd last stall, knowing some people just go for the last one automatically, and got to work.
The first orgasm was like nothing I had ever felt, masturbating into the used gym panties of a girl I probably didn't know in the bathroom of school? unheard of, but amazing. I came a bucket, enough that I rubbed the semen onto the next pair, and could safely call it done. I hoped that a lot of my orgasms would cover 2 panties, or I would be really, really fucked at the end of the day.
People don't realize it, but panties are designed to sit in one position, not be rubbed insistently on the thin skin of the penis, my dick began hurting after filling only 3 pairs of the things, by the fifth, the skin under my bell-end (the mushroom head portion of the penis) was starting to turn red, there were nearly 50 pairs of panties I had been able to take, by the end of the period I was done with 10.
lunch, as if I had time to eat, I ran to the cafeteria and grabbed as many cartons of milk as I could hold, thinking it may help, and began to chug as I waited for the beginning of lunch bathroom rush to end. 15 minutes later I was back in the john, whacking off like you wouldn't believe, by now the skin under my penis was beginning to look the same color as a kitkat rapper, bright red, but I wasn't nearly done. I forced myself to continue through the pain, I wanted to make sure that my sister got everything she wanted right up until the second she fell from grace, raise her pedestal high enough to break her neck if she fell, figuratively. The very thought of coming back from this was enough to give me another burst of energy, but I was fast running out of ammunition, I physically couldn't cum any more, I was forcing myself with shear will on the 25th pair, by the 30th I was dry, I got the feel of cumming, but nothing would come out. That was the point I gave up the ghost, with half an hour until math class I decided to give up for the day, I would need to move my time table forward and wouldn't be able to crush her with half the force that I was planning, but I physically could not do it... and then I realized, this was what she wanted.

Last edited by Conviction; 01-15-2015 at 12:47 AM.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:38 PM   #22
Conviction

Phew, barely made it with that last post, almost thought I would need to screw up my partial kinda sucky cliffhanger, but I DONT NEED TO YAY!

Old 01-13-2015, 05:45 AM   #23
bitchboi4life

Very exciting post! I still can't wait to see what fails first, his resolve, or his sister...
Old 01-13-2015, 11:12 PM   #24
KingSmith

Keep em coming!!
Old 01-14-2015, 02:17 PM   #25
Dr Penguin321

Amazing. I like to see his sister find out he was going to get her but stop him and make him his slave longer
Dr Penguin321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 03:45 PM   #26
Chrisryal

Good story keep it going
Chrisryal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 12:46 AM   #27
Conviction

80 lines, its like the pool (yes I’m still using that analogy) just spontaneously developed 2 feet of additional depth, gurgle.
Methods of birth control used in this story should not be assumed to be effective in any way, check your facts before using make shift birth control.

She wanted me dry as a whistle, I think she wanted me to take her virginity, and what better way to stop from getting her pregnant while also humiliating me then to run me out of cum before she went and fucked me. I chuckled ruefully, she was smart in a lot of ways, but she somehow hadn’t seen through my little act and I was pleased with that, she would never be smart enough to get out from under my thumb once I had her there.
I scooped up the remainder of the panties, most had drying cum stains, I took a few that had enough on them to still be wet and spread the love around to a few of the dry ones, shoved the panties in my back pack, and headed for math class.
My suspicions were affirmed when I got a text from my sister “hurts doesn’t it? Don’t give up! I want you dry as a bone when we get home” transparent as a store window.
Math class, for once in my LIFE, was a fun experience, mostly because I made a game of staring at each girl’s ass and trying to get hard, only 2 of the girls really had any effect, one had already been hired a couple times by modelling firms, the other was one of my sister’s friends, a volleyball player with an ass that was toned in ways that you wouldn’t believe.
French passed uneventfully, the teacher continued to slap rulers every which way and mark down students for the most stupid shit imaginable, mid class I got 2 more texts from my sister “I managed to get you excused from French, I assume you are in the back of the bathroom right now, I don’t want my property getting in trouble” a nice thought, but it might cause me trouble in the future. Then “hey bro, having a fun time rubbing the skin off your dick? :3” I smiled at the last one, she knew exactly what kind of damage the task would have caused, and I would feel just fine doing the same.
It had been almost 2 and a half hours since I had masturbated when I finally arrived home, the panties I had cheated on were nice and dried just like the rest of them, though I figured it would probably help that my sister had almost no knowledge of the male anatomy. Mom was leaving for a week long business trip that day, I had fully forgotten in the chaos of being swept up in S&M. My sister had chosen her timing well, and I would take full advantage of it.

Before all the good posters complain, I want to save up some bonus lines for the big climax coming up next post (planned at almost 90 already!), I don’t want to burn out and half ass it. The true smut starts next post, comment away!

Last edited by Conviction; 01-15-2015 at 12:48 AM.
Old 01-15-2015, 06:36 AM   #28
bitchboi4life

every time you stop a new post I just want to see more! Your doing a great job keep it up
Old 01-15-2015, 10:25 AM   #29
KingSmith

Great story so far. I just wanna keep reading
Old 01-16-2015, 07:12 PM   #30
lawgostes

Talking

I cried a little when I saw ur last post I wanted to read more with out waiting damn it's so good can't wait, keep it up.
lawgostes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk