deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 02:24 PM   #197
sissybeach

carry on!!! so glad!!!
limits: Pics and videos

sisters are 61 and 57 and mum is 95
61 one is a goth/emo
i've licked all their pussies

I am now accepting any and all dares and tasks.
give me your best!

PM GROSS and I'll pour whatever you want up my pants.
sissybeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 08:35 PM   #198
wedgieslave62

Please continue I miss reading this story

M-20-straight
wedgieslave62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 02:09 PM   #199
Ice Shadow

Default asdf

I haven't forgotten ive had several things going on in my life
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 08:20 PM   #200
Ice Shadow

Default New Writer

I guess I passed out since I didn't get much sleep the night before, cause the next thing I knew we were coming to a stop in a parking spot. I started to get out when I felt the sun on my legs and then I suddenly remember what i was forced to wear to the beach. Luckily there wasn't that many people at the beach yet.
"Come along Nick" Mom said smiling at me. I followed a long with my head down hoping I wouldn't be seen by that many people. I started to walk towards the Beach as fast as I could, however as soon as we to the curb she stopped to told me to give her my shirt. So there i was in my sister's pink bikini at a beach that could start getting busy at any time. So I gave her the shirt and started to walk away, I didnt realize until I was about 50foot away was that mom was still there. She ever moved, she was just standing there smiling. I turned around to and started to head back to her, as soon as i did I head someone cat call me. I turned beat red and mom started laughing her ass off.
As I got back to mom she held out her hand and I instantly knew what she wanted. I had to hold her hand as we crossed the beach. We started off kind of slow and I wasn't sure why, all I knew was that it was starting to get warm out and I was ready for some shade. We walked to about 200 yards form where we parked. Mom made we stand while she laid out the blanket and umbrella, once that was done she told me to sit down and she would put some sun block on me. Knowing that I couldnt refuse so I sat down and let her apply the sun block on me.
"Ok nick I want you to lay down for on your stomach for 30min" mom said. So I laid down, closed my eyes and she started to talk about something. But I guess i was still tired from the night before, because the next thing I know she was shaking me awake. "Nick I know your tired but i need you to roll over so i can apply the sun block to you front then you can go back to sleep" So I rolled over and went back to sleep to be woke up by her shaking awake again.
"Nick sweety, I need to wake up" mom said. "Do I have to? Im still tired from last night" I replied "Well you had the option to sleep in your bed last night but you didnt take it, so get your butt up" mom said sightly annoyed. I finally owned my eye and the beach was now crowded. It wasnt packed by any means but it was well over half full. I became wide eyed and tried to as mom how long had i been asleep. It seemed as though she was reading my mind "You've been asleep for about an hour since we for here sweety, But you're all sweaty now so why you don't you go jump on in the ocean to cool off for a bit" She told me. I started to protest but as soon as i was about to open my mouth she told me "Get your sissy but in the ocean or I'll leave you here in your cute little bikini".
Reluctionly I hung my head knowing id be beat and headed to the ocean, as soon as i stepped off the blanket I was met with all sorts of cat call. Once i got in the ocean I just kinda sat in the water for a little but after a while mom yelled at me to get in to the water. so I want out about chest deep when all the sudden a wave came in and took me under. When i got back up i tried to stand up but couldnt, the bottoms were caught on something under the water....i tried to be care but it just wouldnt budge, I ended up ripping the bottoms off.
I tried to stay in the water as long as I could but eventually mom came to get me. "Nick it time to get out of the water we have things to do." She told me. "Mom can you come in I have a problem" i told her. "What the matter sweety? wait, where are your bikini bottoms missy" she said angerly "They got caught on something under the water, Please help me" I pleaded.
"Ok, wait right here" She told me. she came back 15 min later with a new purple bikini. "Here you go this the best i could do, however to get that bikini I had to sign you up for a bikini competition that starts in 10 min" she told me laughing.
The following user says Thank You to Ice Shadow for this post:
Old 06-21-2016, 08:37 AM   #201
SissyXcandy

Waauuuw so glad the story keeps on going good job! its very nice.

My ideology

''I don't just love her,
she owns me.
Completely.
I'd do anything
for her

- Abbi Glines
Never too far
SissyXcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 10:20 AM   #202
Ice Shadow

Default Ideas

If anyone has any ideas on what youd like to see message me and ill see what i can do...currently my ideas will last about 3 or 4 more chapters of im lucky
Old 09-20-2016, 11:14 PM   #203
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

I like the update! Hopefully you keep it going
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 01:08 PM   #204
wedgieslave62

Miss reading this when's the next chapter gonna be out

M-20-straight
wedgieslave62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 08:11 AM   #205
Ice Shadow

Default ...

Working 2 jobs again, most days im home just long enough to sleep then im back to work

This month im also working a haunted forest, as well as trying to do with in my free time with my halo team and other real life stuff, sorry for the inconvenience

Advertisements
Kink Talk