Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-10-2016, 11:41 AM   #61
Conviction

Location: Take a globe and spin it, point to a given square mile and I will say yes/no

Mid way through the movie I grabbed her and moved her onto my lap. she struggled slightly, her natural reflex in this situation, but cought herself fairly quickly, though my plans were already forming for how to train that out of her. I sat her on my lap, but rather then the fucking she was probably expecting (and which she would be getting later) I started playing with her hair rather intimately, this was not another one of my tricks for breaking her, simply something I had kindof always wanted to do, but because of her nature had never really managed. she seemed to be liking it, even only after the first few minutes, and after a while I grabbed her hair into a pony tail and pulled back, forcing her neck backwards so it would be exposed, and began biting. what surprised me was that she had been moaning softly from the second I pulled her hair, and each bite on her exposed neck made it louder, she was having quite a time controlling herself.

My guide to avoiding the worst masters!
(I really wish I didn't need to write this, but people can be jerks)
Conviction is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Conviction for this post:
Old 06-11-2016, 05:02 AM   #62
Conviction

Location: Take a globe and spin it, point to a given square mile and I will say yes/no

About half way through the movie I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the bathroom, holding her so she had to walk bent double to avoid me pulling out her hair. I shoved her over the counter and pushed her face against the cold mirror.
"you see that slut?"
"Yes sir." She spat, the venom back in her voice, though abated now.
"what do you look like?" I demanded.
She considered for a second, and I let her, normally this hesitation would be unacceptable but she didn't know what I wanted her to say yet, so I let her ponder and work it out for herself, and try to solve the conflict between wanting to rebell, and wanting to stay away from any kind of pain.
"I look like your slave" she mumbled.
I pushed her face harder against the mirror. "dont mumble slut, say it clearly, and don't forget to end your sentences with master, otherwise ill think you are addressing the dirt on the floor that's worth more then you"
"I look like a slave master!" she practically shouted, her tone telling me she was just giving up and doing whatever I wanted, but her body, the wetness pressed to my thigh, the way I could see her rock hard nipples in the mirror, told me that she was discovering a side of herself that she never would have dreamed of, and now she would get a reward for letting it show.

Old 06-11-2016, 12:43 PM   #63
Conviction

I dragged her over to the toilet and sat her down, "do you know what you are slut?"
"your slave sir" she replied, almost meekly this time, showing that little bit of vaulnerability once again.
"yes you are! I want you to know your body is dirtier then that toilet you are sitting on, and I want to show you why."
"I waited just a second before she said "yes sir" little slut was finally getting the hang of this.
I pulled her legs up above the toilet bowl, with my hands, splaying them out to either side, and slowly inserted myself into her now exposed pussy. "are you ready slut?"
"yes master" she answered, with much less of an edge of venom then before. I supposed this had something to do with how wet she was when I went inside of her, she had been dripping onto her thighs and the couch all movie, and practically had a waterfall going now, far more then she ever had when she was the boss.
"good" I let go of the flood gates, pee rushed into her pussy with the force of a small garden hose, I was using my sister as my own personal urinal and it felt glorious.

Old 06-11-2016, 07:39 PM   #64
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent story, I love it when I find a story I've never read and get to read every chapter leading to a very fulfilling and satisfying end looking forward to more humiliating incest.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 09:51 PM   #65
Lioness

This story makes me wish I had a brother

Likes- clit and nipple torture, spanking, wedgies, tease and denial, degradation, roleplay, pet play, objectification, humiliation, choking, hypnosis
Limits- permanent, public, scat, blood, needles, pics, piss

Kik: oh.my.lioness
Lioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 01:30 PM   #66
Conviction

Just to update, my ad is still open for applications
by the time I was done there was a large puddle on the floor, and she had this strained look, I decided I wanted to push her just a bit harder, and started thrusting myself into her hard, fucking her for the second time that night.
By this point she no longer had the will to restrain her moans, the harsh pleasure having drained her will to resist. she was practically screaming by the time I felt her cum, every muscle in her body tensed up and then relaxed as she fell into a feint. I left her there for a moment while I ran a hot bath, then picked her up and carried her to it, sitting us both in the hot water with her in front of me, and began to wash the two of us carefully, not missing a spot, simply enjoying the pleasure of running my soapy hands over my new doll.
When the bath began to run cold, I lifted her out and started to towel her off, followed by drying myself, and carried her to my room where I tucked us in together. if she decided this was all a dream she would have one hell of a surprise when she woke up, otherwise, she might start to reconsider how bad of a situation she was in.

Old 06-14-2016, 05:12 PM   #67
Conviction

How do you all feel about his showing affection in small ways for her? I have been trying to write it in a way where she doesn't get to see it too much so that those people who don't like it can ignore it, but so that I can have it there for myself and the rest of the people who need to see this kind of thing.
I woke up the next morning long before my sister, she was curled up against me in a way that I had never seen before, practically in the fetal position and curled against my side, it was adorable and I spent a few minutes just petting her hair before I had to make my decision, do I get up and ruin the moment but be ready to have "the talk" with her and get us off to school, or I could stay asleep with her, get to school late (or never) but have a nice relaxing morning with her and have a nice slow way to have "the talk"
so, I want to have a small vote here,
1) getting up now, this option will skip straight back to rough sex and humiliation for her.
2) waiting, this will be more character building and a little bit of romance, definitely lots of rough sex but I will be focusing on developing their relationship for the next one or two updates.

Old 06-14-2016, 06:07 PM   #68
bondagegirl0841

Option one pleaseeeee
bondagegirl0841 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 02:51 AM   #69
Conviction

I do realize that I was going to take a vote but a gout of "why the fuck cant I sleep!" has unfortunately struck me, and I will be going ahead with what I have
I pushed myself out of bed and made for my morning duties, quickly saved my videos from the night before to an off site server, brewed coffee, threw some eggs on the stove and toast in the toaster, tossed all the panties in the washer, and waited for my new slaves awakening. it was not long before the smell of coffee roused my sister from her slumber, and within a few minutes she was wobbling sleepily into the dining room. My response was fast and decisive.
I flew around the counter and grabbed her by the neck, knife still grasped in my other hand, careful to simply hook under her jaw rather then cut off her air... for now... every trace of the intimacy from last night was gone, in its place a cold hard resolve to train her and to begin before she could even think to resist.
fortunately she had only slipped on some ratty pajamas before, nothing I would feel too bad about shredding.
"who said you could weir clothes?" I growled.
"whaaaa" was the only stunned response I received, she was suspended almost 6 inches off the ground and she still wasnt awake yet.
"I sure didnt, now I have to fix that, a good little whore would never make me work like this" I practically shouted as I hooked my knife into the waistband of her bottoms and sliced through the shorts, cleanly removing them from one leg.
The action woke her up, aching pain she could sleep through, like being grabbed by the neck, waking up with a fever, or a hangover, but having her clothes ripped off her was a completely new feeling to the point where it shook her out of her stupor.
She began struggling instantly as soon as she shook herself awake, not fully having processed the events of the night before.
"stop moving unless you want to get cut slave" I said under my breath, conveying the very real threat quite a lot better then my shaky deliveries the night before. she struggled for only another second before a look of understanding passed over her eyes and she went limp.
"good girl" I cut away the last of her clothing and she hung there naked as the day she was born while I admired my catch.
I slowly began to increase and decrease the pressure on her wind pipe as I spoke "just as a refresher, I want to go over everything that happened so you can burn it into your bimbo brain and not forget again."
she nodded slightly.
"good, yesterday you tried to fuck me over, you humiliated me, took my virginity, and made me do things that no sensible person would ever do, you did it with a single video of me masturbating, does that all sound right?"
another small nod as I release the pressure on her wind pipe and she gasps for air.
"you forgot to count on one thing, I am smarter, stronger, tougher, taller, and better looking then you are, and that night as you stole my virginity I stole your control from you, I did just exactly what you wanted, I fucked you back, just not in the way you wanted. Now I have all kinds of video of you tied and being fucked and cumming all over, and fucking your brother, do you know what this means?"
she shook her head, knowing it was rhetorical, smart girl.
"it means that I control you now, I have a million times more on you then you have on me, and just so you know, turnabouts are not fair play with me, I have three conditions set up that will release the videos, one is a manual button I can press at any time, one is that if I do not send a specific communication to a specific place once a month they go out automatically, and one is that if my face ever shows up on any video site results, the videos go out, am I clear?"
she nodded, clearly thinking about how she could possibly wiggle out of this situation.
"these three methods mean that if you disobey me, get rid of me, or try to release my blackmail material, you will be committing social suicide, for guys like me scoring with a girl like you is something to be proud of, sister or not, you just get to be that gross incest girl."
she began to cry now, full stop, her last shred of hope of escape had been cut off as I anticipated, she would not resist again without either a plan or a reason, and I would see that she had neither.
I let her down from the wall and she landed on her hands and knees.
"you understood so much for a stupid slut, I better reward you!" I said, spinning her around so her ass was facing me again, then lowering myself to my knees and inserting myself into her. She was still too tight judging by her screams as I inserted myself, but I kept going, the lesson had to be hammered in, and as I fucked her like a crazed beast I was sure that she was learning exactly the lessons I meant to teach. I read her tears as they became moans, the tightening of her pussy, and the way her ass moved as I thrust her violently closer and closer to orgasm.
"dont you dare cum! dont you dare! not without getting permission first!" I knew she was close but kept thrusting, this was a test after all.
"ma. ma... master may I cum please please please please" she cried, a please uttered with each new thrust into her tight hole.
"hold it cunt, not yet"
"ya. yes... sir!" she howled
it would be a few more minutes, a few very long, grating, agonizing minutes before I would let my sister have her climax, her first of the day, but certainly not the last, not until I started denying her at least.

Old 06-16-2016, 01:57 AM   #70
Conviction

the ride to school was uneventful, I figured that for the first day I would simply take what she had done to me and add a little personal twist to each task, I wanted to make absolutely sure she knew what she had done to me, and to hammer in the fact that she had brought this on herself, so I refrained myself on the bus ride, I waited, sitting just behind her, and let her shiver and feel my eyes bore into the back of her neck, forever apprehensive of my next order.

Old 06-17-2016, 12:22 PM   #71
Conviction

I doubled back to her just as she had, grabbed her by the collar and dragged her into a corner where I pinned her. "ok, your first task, go to the gym, you are going to use the boys locker room, but instead of stealing all the panties, I want you to get dressed and change and use a boys locker for today, you are going to be wearing my tee shirt, and ONLY my tee shirt, I see you steal mine, I know they are thigh length on you, it shouldn't be a problem, understood?".
She nodded meekly and slunk away from her friends and the public space of the courtyard, this was going unexpectedly well.

Old 06-18-2016, 01:18 AM   #72
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

its going nicely, i like it very much

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 01:46 AM   #73
Conviction

Sorry for the delay, was out of town, then took a day redoing my ad and my guide to avoiding bad masters, check them out in my signature!

she didn't even try to resist at this point, sensing that I was following and knowing that trying to go to the girls locker room would result in her wasting time, valuble time without any boys in the locker room. when she first banged open the door there was nobody inside, I slipped in behind her and watched her change.
as she pulled off her shirt I grabbed her hand "no little whore, this is a show for me, do it slow and sexy"
I stepped away allowing her to continue, her fingers wrapped around the bottom of the shirt and she shimmied it up for me, my eyes devouring her soft body."good, now the pants" I breathed as her fingers slipped into her waistband, I would need to teach her how to strip for an audience later, but for now, she was like a butterfly in the palm of my hand, beautiful, stunning, and could be destroyed just by flexing my fingers.

Advertisements
Kink Talk