Old 06-16-2016, 08:29 AM   #31
Luffy90

Again sorry for the long wait, its hard to find both the right time and motivation to write in the summer for me for some reason.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

“Holy shit!” Nathan shouted out, quickly lowering his voice again after realizing that he could risk exposing them. “Is he... Okay?”

“I don’t care. You can check up on him if you feel like it.” Ruby said before heading to the door the man had been guarding.

She took a deep breath and made sure nobody else was coming before entering. As soon as she confirmed that the coast was clear, she headed inside. It was almost completely dark inside, but she could see Annie laying on the floor in the middle of the room. “Annie!” She called out. “Annie get up. We’re leaving!”. Annie however didn’t seem to respond to her calls.

Ruby rushed over to her to help her up. It was hard to get a good look at her in the dark, but she could see that she was covered in bruises. And she reeked of what had to be a mix of cum, sweat and whatever else she could think of. Ruby had to force herself not to gag from the smell itself.

“Shit. What did they do to you?!” Ruby asked her. She finally got Annie’s attention. She didn’t answer back but started crying heavily while pulling Ruby in for a hug.

“We have to go now!” Ruby said again, as she accepted her hug. She could feel Annie’s head nodding back in agreement.

Helping her on her feet. Ruby guided Annie outside where Nathan was waiting for them, keeping watch for anyone else coming their way.

“He’s still breathing by the way, so you didn’t kill him in case you wanted to know.” Nathan said as he saw them come out. He headed over to help support Annie.

Hours passed before they found a good place to stop. It was the end of a river that lead to the ocean, and it was a tiny beach looking area covered with huge rocks on either side, so they wouldn't easily be spotted. The sand also felt great under their feet from all the walking, and made for a comfortable sleeping spot as well.

Annie fell asleep as soon as they put her down, and Nathan and Ruby sat down for a breather as they saw the sun was already on it’s way up.

“Now what?” Ruby asked.

Nathan shrugged. “Now we rest i guess. We got away from there, and that’s all that matters for now. We’ll figure out what we’ll do once we’ve rested up.”

“And what if we don’t want you to come with us?” Ruby asked back. “Why should we keep you with us after what you guys did to us.”

“Then i’ll head off on my own. I’ll respect your decision if you decide on that.”

“I’ll discuss it with Annie when we wake up, don't worry about it on my end. I'm fine with bringing you along, but i won't force you on her if she doesn't want you there. Will you take first watch?”

“Sure thing.” Nathan answered back. “I’ll wake you up if Annie wakes up. I promise i only want to get off this place, same as you. And i think we’d stand a better chance as a trio.”

Ruby found a comfortable place to lie down and looked over at Nathan, catching him staring at Annie. "Oh and try not to stare at us while we sleep. I'll know if you do."

Nathan turned around. "Sorry, i didn't... I mean i wasn't looking at her like that. Sorry, i'll just keep watch okay?"

Ruby ignored that last part and closed her eyes and tried to relax. It didn’t take long before she fell asleep. They had been walking all night and she was as exhausted as she’d ever been.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 06:24 AM   #32
Luffy90

Chapter 16

Ruby woke up to the trickle of rain hitting her face. The sky was dark gray and it looked almost as if a storm was brewing.

“Good morning.” Annie said from behind her as she sat up.

Ruby looked around, she could not see Nathan anywhere. “Morning... So... How are you? I know it’s a stupid question, but are you feeling any better?”

“I mean, i’m better i guess, but i still feel pretty roughed up. Don’t really know how i fell asleep last night, because every time i close my eyes now i just keep seeing what happened to me, over and over again.”

Ruby walked over and sat down next to Annie, both looking out over the ocean. “Speaking of sleep. Where did Nathan go? He promised to wake me up the second you woke up.”

“He said he had to get something, don’t really know much more, but i was the one who convinced him to let you sleep.” Annie started to mess around with the sand before continuing. “I know i was in a pretty rough shape yesterday, mentally as well as physically, but my head is much clearer now, and taking a swim in the ocean to clean up really helped.”

“Good, that’s good!” Ruby stood back up. “Now we’ll figure out what to do next. We still haven’t gotten any keys to get off this place, so we gotta start working on that as soon as Nathan comes back. And i’ve been meaning to ask you about that.”

“It’s fine.” Annie said before Ruby could even ask.

“What is?”

“He can come with us. He has helped us out a lot, and he hasn’t asked for much in return. He can stay with us.”

“You sure?” Ruby placed a hand on Annie’s shoulder, and Annie nodded back.

“Okay then, once he’s back. We’ll figure out our next move. Until then i’ll follow your lead and clean up with a swim. Care to join me?”

To be continued.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:33 AM   #33
Luffy90

Right, so again, sorry for the long break. This chapter will be the last one for a while. I will continue this series, but not until i have all of the next "arc" layed out. In the mean time, i might start on something else, something that is much simpler to write.

This might sound weird, but i always have such big plans for this story that i'm never going to reach due to me not being a professional writer, and i keep rewriting things in my head all the time because i feel i have to cut things out or else i'm never going to get this story going forward.

Maybe this site isn't the best to write more story focused stories on, but i really appreciate everyone who has told me how much they like this story, and the one i did before this. And i guess there's plenty of other stories to read on here that are more focused on the naughty things.

So again, thanks for reading so far! I'll come back to this story once i'm ready to write the next parts.
Old 07-27-2016, 09:30 AM   #34
Rabecca

and here I was hoping Nathan wouldn't come along I preferred it when it was just the two girls

Limits likes and what not http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78200

The rules I am doing from my thread---> http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78206

Toys --> http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77350

Apparently My Purity Score is 56.4

Find me on IMVU : The White Flame Rabecca

Rabecca is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk