Old 05-22-2016, 08:15 PM   #1
Daddydamo

Default Dare Partner

This is a repost from my previous account:

This happened way before I ever discovered get dares in fact 6 years ago to be exact.

At the time i was working on a project in the city (melbourne) and found it easier to commute by train as I lived so far away near gippsland and didnt want the hassle of the peak hour traffic.

Fate is a wonderful thing at times and I am soo glad i caught the train that first day. It was 6am and the train had just pulled out of my station. A girl in her early twenties maybe a bit older walked down the aisle and sat in the seat opposite me. In that aisle there was only her and I as the train hadn't filled yet.

She smiled at me and I smiled back, suddenly interested. She wasn't a stunning blonde or bruntette nort was she dressed sexily or provocatively. She was in fact quite plain, with freckles on her cheeks, red hair and a killer smile. Those were the things i noticed most but i found her endearing to look at. She caught me staring of course, and smiled again then looked away.

I went back to reading, embarrassed that I'd been caught out so obviously staring at her.

About ten minutes later she took off her coat under which she wore a dress with a drop waist that accentuated her very tight body. Her breasts were small ( i assumed) small waist and I imagine a small little bum.

Putting her coat aside she sat back reading a magazine. Her legs were crossed and when i looked over she had hiked her dress up discreetly, revealing her thighs right up to where her panty line should have been. MM very nice I thought. She looked right at me then, again catching me looking, smiled at me in a sly way then hiked her dress up higher revealing her bum and the obvious lack of underwear.

I smiled back stupidly my mind racing with all sorts of thoughts. I'm in my late forties and to have a younger woman put on a show for me like this girl was, well lets just say I was in heaven.

I looked at her directly then, and with my eyes dared her to reveal more. My travel partner wasn't shy and uncrossed her legs placing both feet on the floor then opening her legs while pulling up her dress to reveal a beautiful smooth pussy. This progressed to her circling her clit with one finger then opening her lips for me. I was hard as a rock and ached to be inside her, but resisted the temptation to jump on top of her.

She licked her lips still looking at me and inserted one then two fingers finger fucking herself right in front of me. Sadly th train pulled in to the next station and people got on so she straightened herself up and swapped seats to sit next to me. As she sat she placed one of her pussy soaked fingers in my mouth very quickly and I didnt hesitate to lick it.

She started talking to me then and we found we got along really well. Before she got off the train though, she wrote down her number and name and told me to call her, as she wanted a man to be her partner in some interesting publicly discreet activities.

I rang her the next evening and we spoke for a long time on the phone. She explained that she loved to be an exhibitionist but was worried that she might get into trouble either being attacked or out of her depth. She figured that she could go to predesignated parks or other public places and follow any instructions i might have for her, for my viewing pleasure. The kicker was that she wanted me to reciprocate which after some thought i was happy to do.

There is a park nearby to me which is located in bushland. I know its popular but at night the visitors are few and far between. I told her to meet me there the following evening just on dark. She was to wear a short skirt no panties (cliche i know but it was my first time) Once there she was to sit on a park bench and wait for me.

When I got to the park there she was as arranged, i sat at another bench opposite and texted her to open her legs and masturbate. She did..she then texted me to take out my cock, stand up and get myself hard which i also did.

As dark came and the meagre lights came on I told her to remove all clothing and she did. What a beautiful tight body she had too. I told her to walk down the path towards an open lit area which she also did with me following behind discreetly observing. She texted that she was very wet, and wanted to see me do the same. I complied and walked near her then in front of her naked seeing her smile in appreciation as i went by.

She was then to lie on the grass oval and masturbate for ten minutes but not cum, the idea being the risk of being caught. She did that too and edged for a while as instructed. I then had to do the same and edge also.

This went on for about an hour before we walked back to our respective benches. Our rule was no sex just watching and mutual playing. We both then masturbated in front of each other at a distance till we both came and boy did I cum in buckets!! She moaned and became quite loud which i loved then came hard too.

For the next year we escalated the dares but never had sex with each other, and that made it all the more intense. Sadly she had to go overseas for her job, so it all stopped. I would love to find a girl similar to her one day but i suspect she was one in a million.
Daddydamo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk