Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-14-2015, 02:23 AM   #1
toni jay

Default My life

My name is Toni and this is my story. I am an 18 year old girl that lives with her mum with a very low self esteem, I have blonde hair and pale, freckly skin.

I am thin and fairly pretty, at least that's what people used to tell me.
The thing is I am not the sort of person that makes friends easily and I have always been a complete wimp, giving in instantly to people's demands and never standing up for myself. I can't help it; it's just the way I am.

My nightmare began one morning in June when My new neighbor finished moving into the house next door and invited me over to meet her. She was a beautiful looking girl about twenty five years old with black shoulder length hair. “Hello Toni my name is Kim come inside” she said as she closed the door behind me.

It was only after about an hour of chatting about myself and my prophetic life at her kitchen table before she had worked out that I was nervous and easily controlled, giving her an idea on how to use this to her advantage. “Have you ever had a boyfriend” Kim asked as she walked past the chair was sitting in giving my hair a stroke with her hand.

"No” I replied in a soft embarrassed voice. “I haven’t been with a boy yet all the ones I’ve met just tease me.”

“Do you think I’m pretty?” she said. “Yes” I replied “I think you are beautiful.” Kim smiled and said in a stern voice “good because I like you to and I’ve decided I need a girlfriend and you are going to be it”
I didn’t know what to say or do I just sat there looking at Kim with a blank look on her face hoping she was joking with me but she continued to confront me about it until I started to shake and almost cry then with a shy quiet whisper I said “OK.”

“Good girl Kim said “now tomorrow morning I want you to come over here to see me and I will teach you how to be a good little slave for me.”

END OF PART 1
Old 11-14-2015, 03:00 AM   #2
kinkjinx990

nice lol well have fun learning :P
looking for female online slave(s)
add me for some dirty dares on:
kik : jinx_hybrid
ónly females please
mistake on my profile bday on 23rd november
kinkjinx990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 02:19 PM   #3
toni jay

The next morning after breakfast I left my house and started walking next door only to discover that there was a different car parked in Kim’s driveway and the front door was wide open. “Come in and close the door behind you” Kim yelled as I entered the house as instructed only to see Kim and another two girls.

One of the girls sat at the table with Kim and the other girl was on the floor on all fours like a dog and was only dressed in a pair of bright pink panties with a band of white lace around them, a dog collar and a leash which was held by the other girl. Over in the corner of the kitchen I could see the rest of her clothes in a pile.

“Strip to your panties Toni” Kim shouted as she threw another collar and lead at me. Both girls had a very angry look on their face which made me get nervous. I slowly started undoing my shirt buttons until it was fully unbuttoned then sliding it off my arms leaving me in only a bra panties and shorts.

“Throw your clothes in the pile with my slave’s clothes” the other girl demanded as I dropped my shirt with the other clothes and started to unclip my bra revealing my small breasts. Finally taking off my shorts leaving me in my white panties then placing the collar around my neck I felt humiliated but at the same time I could feel a little wetness coming from my pussy.

Taking me by the leash Kim lead me on all fours over to the other slave and with a hand on the back of both our heads forced the both of us to kiss sliding our tongs deep into each others mouths.

This ordeal lasted for a good five minutes until they lost interest and pulled us apart again.

Last edited by toni jay; 11-15-2015 at 11:38 PM.
toni jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 11:34 PM   #4
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Nice reading looking forward to where this is going
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk