Old 11-12-2015, 04:37 PM   #1
englishbb

Wink Boys' Just Gotta Have Fun

This is my first attempt at writing a story for you guys! It's a fiction story but I will try and make it as easy to follow and fun as possible for you following what I like to imagine :P I will try and update every couple of days in short instalments. Enjoy...

Characters:
Craig, 19, 6ft, dark curly hair, slim build, footballer, blue eyes
Tom, 18, 5ft9, short dark hair, slightly chubby, cheeky personality
Benji, 18, 5ft8, spiked blonde hair, model material, muscular body, rugby player
Daniel, 19, 6ft3, short brown hair, very skinny, blue eyes, quiet personality.

Craig, Tom, Benji and Daniel had all been friends for over a year. They had started college together and got to know each other through shared interests and sports. As their friendship became closer they began to go out as a group for meals and into the pubs and were planning a holiday at the end of the year. There was typical arguments between Daniel and Tom in particularly, dating back to a fight around an ex girlfriend but Craig knew there was more to it than that. Craig felt different to all the other lads, he joined in the jokes about who they had pulled and had had girlfriends in the past but it just didn't feel right. He didn't know how to feel.

One friday lunchtime in a fast food outlet, the boys decided that they needed to organise this holiday. Craig suggested meeting up at the weekend to start planning but the other boys were working and they settled on a sleepover that night. Tom and Benji headed off to the nearest travel agents and picked up some brochures before they agreed on meeting at Craig's house at 7:30 that night.

Craig got home and was excited about laying down some plans but he was always excited when his friends were coming around. He hated being on his own every night and they always had a laugh but Craig knew it was much more than that. Tom was the first lad to arrive, bouling in to Craig's surprise. After making him a drink he invited Tom upstairs and strategically followed him up right behind. Within the next 20mins, both Benji and Daniel had also arrived, traditionally late.

As they looked through the first holiday brochure, Tom came across an ideal lads holiday destination just off mainland Spain. 'Think how many birds will be waiting for us there', declared Tom. These kind of statements didn't come as any surprise to the other lads as Tom was the typical jack the lad who actually was the least successful with the women. After a bit of banter with Craig and Benji, Daniel spoke up and told Tom, 'You always make these statements yet you're too pussy to actually do anything about them'. Surprised at Daniel's sudden burst of anger, Tom was in shock and quickly tried to defend his case.

Craig saw his opportunity, 'alright lads...calm down', he said, ' the only way to settle this is with a group game of truth or dare!'.....

(Please tell me what you think of the story so far and if I should carry on and what you like/dislike etc!)
englishbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 06:47 AM   #2
magic_j

Carry on! I'm interested to see where this goes.
magic_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 08:30 AM   #3
englishbb

Default Part 2.....

'Jesus isn't that just what little kids play man??,' Benji reacted. Craig was quick to respond however saying that if Daniel thinks Tom is too pussy then this is the best way to prove it. 'Bring it on then, Im obviously way more daring than Daniel!' Daniel retreated back into his shell again, looking nervous. Inside however he knew this was his chance to show his friends what he's really made of.
The boys then all sat down with Craig and Tom sat on the side of the bed and the other 2 boys on the flow. 'So then here are the rules,' decided Craig, 'we go around in the circle and say if we want a truth or dare, then the rest of us can decide your fate between us! I'll go first, give me a dare'...
The other 3 lads had been taken by surprise at this game and it took them a while to think of what to set Craig. After 30 seconds of discussion, Tom cheekily told Craig, 'we dare you to snapchat yourself singing a love song and send it to all the girls on your friends'. The boys started sniggling and thought that this would be instantly turned down by Craig but without hesitation Craig picked up his phone. 'Its a love story...baby just say yes', he sang passionately to his phone as the other boys were in hysterics. Craig appeared to enjoy this and I don't know why the other boys were surprised as he loves to belt out a tune at every party they go to!

'Ok done', said Craig, 'Tom you're next, what do you choose?'. 'Dare of course,' Tom quickly responded, 'I've got to prove I ain't a pussy don't I!'. The discussion between the other lads didn't take as long this time, although Daniel remained quiet throughout. Benji announced the dare this time, telling Tom they dared him to give himself a massive wedgie and leave it like that until his next dare. Like Craig, Tom wasn't phased by this, he just wanted it to be Daniel's go as soon as possible to make him pay for his comment so he stood up and grabbed the waistband of his underwear. He yanked up the back of his boxers, revealing typical grey calvin klein boxers briefs with a white waistband. 'Shock you're wearing calvin's again,' joked Craig. Tom was known for wearing calvin's and telling everyone about it!

As he completed the dare, Daniel appeared to be annoyed that Tom's dare had been so easy and he didn't look in pain or embarrassed. 'Bloody hell you can do it harder than that,' he stated. There was a small silence as the boys were slightly surprised Daniel had spoken up. Tom tried to break this however, shouting in a sarcastic manner, 'it's not my fault I can't get them over my massive arse is it!'. Fair enough, Tom does have a fairly peaky arse but this dare wasn't challenging him. 'Right', said Craig, 'let me help give you a proper wedgie or you will have to do another dare.' Before Tom had the chance to even respond, Craig grabbed the calvin kleins with both hands and yanked them up up Tom's back. Then there was a ripping noise heard amongst the boys laughter. Tom turned to Craig. 'They're fucking expensive you twat'. Benji defended Craig, 'It's not like you haven't got 10,000 pairs Tom chill out'.

'Ok then if thats how you want to play it,' Tom responded, 'I'm going to make sure your next dares make you pay...'
Old 11-14-2015, 05:35 PM   #4
englishbb

Default Part 3 - When it gets interesting...

It was now Benji's go to pick Truth or Dare and he went against the trend and chose truth. 'See you're the pussy now then Benji!,' Tom joked. 'We need to get some juicy information from this then,' announced Craig. 'I know, ok Benji, have you ever send any nudes and if yes, why and when?'. There was then a pause for around 3 seconds before Benji fell into an awkward laugh. 'OMG OMG you have haven't you,' Tom teased him.

All Benji could do was shake his head in admission. It took him a good few minutes to finally admit that it was only around a month ago that he sent a few nudes to a girl at university. Luckily the other lads didn't know the girl but they were still shocked that Benji had done it. Benji tried to explain himself, 'She was teasing me he said, I thought that I might be able to persuade her to come around because I haven't had any action in months'. The other boys felt shocked that Benji had gone through this barren spell as he had always been very successful with the ladies. He looked like a model in all fairness, he had short blonde hair David Beckham style and his biceps were visible through his hollister jumper. Craig spoke up at this point, 'To be honest Benji if I had your body I would probably have posted nudes all over university!'. Craig said this as a joke but deep down he knew he admired his friends body just a little bit too much.

This broke the ice however and the boys returned to the game. It was now Daniel's go who had been very quiet throughout the game, he knew Tom wanted revenge on him and this made him nervous. Tom was very excited however and so was Craig in anticipation of what he would make Daniel do. 'Truth or Dare Daniel?'. This was the moment Daniel had been dreading, he quietly replied, 'well Tom took a dare so I guess I have to as well, I'm not backing down to him'.

Tom and Craig were now excited at this opportunity and they started to confer about their possibilities. Tom leaned over to Craig on the bed and whispered in his ear something that seemed to make Craig very happy. He then announced to the rest of the group and directly to Daniel that 'we dare you to perform a sexy striptease to us all!'.

Benji's jaw dropped but Daniel's hit the floor. How had they ended up doing this, they were meant to be planning a holiday for gods sake haha! 'I can't do it, that's sick man I wouldn't even do that for a girl'. This was what Tom had expected, 'I knew you'd be too pussy to do it Daniel, so don't make comments about me'. The lads fell silent and this felt like the end of the game.

However, Craig wasn't going to let the game he was so eager to start end just like that. 'Ok then Daniel you refused your dare and Benji needs punishing for choosing a truth and sending those nudes!' Craig continued, 'To carry on the game you must do a joint dare, you refused to do a striptease on your own but will you feel more comfortable if Benji is doing it to?'. I dare you both to do a striptease but you can't be the one taking off your own clothes...'

If the boys had been shocked before, this was a new level. All of them felt slightly uncomfortable now and had an inkling that Craig might not be as straight as they thought he was. In Craig's mind his fantasies were running wild, he had never accepted these thoughts and had always repressed them but now was the chance to see his fittest friend down to his underwear.

Although the boys did feel shocked male pride was urging them to do it and Benji and Daniel knew if they got through this then they could make Craig and Tom very uncomfortable with their next dares! Benji decided he would do it first after Craig convinced him it wasn't a big deal. However Daniel felt just as uncomfortable doing it with Benji as his impressive body made him look inferior but the peer pressure was starting to take its toll. Reluctantly, he eventually agreed.

The dare began with Benji and Daniel standing up from the floor with reluctant looks on their face. As this happened, Tom sat back and Craig lent forward in anticipation, both singing the typical stripping song. Benji and Daniel took a step towards each other and removed each others hoodies leaving. Benji was a good few inches smaller than Daniel and was now wearing a tight plain black tshirt and black skinny jeans. Daniel on the other hand was in baggier blue jeans and a abercrombie and fitch grey t-shirt.

Next they took off their own socks but they both avoided eye contact and looked very awkward. 'C'mon guys' said Tom, 'it's just a bit of fun, lighten up and give us a proper show'. Benji is normally very outgoing and finally started to take it as a joke he thought it was, he started doing the typical stripper moves and dancing around Daniel. As much as Daniel tried to join in with this he still looked awkward and very nervous.

It only took 30seconds now for Benji to take off Daniels shirt, lifting it up and over his head to reveal Daniel's skinny frame. Daniel then returned the favour but not in the same seductive manner, whipping off Benji's shirt to reveal his perfectly toned abs. Craig felt a twinge in his trousers at this point and was focusing on remaining calm.

Daniel however seemed determined to hold onto his trousers and stop the dare there but he reluctantly continued as the other 3 boys seemed to be actually enjoying this. As he realised this, Daniel pounced to make sure Benji lost his trousers first, as he forced down Benji's trousers, it revealed his beautiful boxer briefs. Benji was also wearing calvin kleins but these were tight white boxer briefs that gripped his gorgeous arse. They had a large blue waistband and this was enough to almost make Craig salivate. His bulge was tightly formed and he looked smug about showing his body off to his pals.

After all the boys had admired his body however, he then turned to Daniel and yanked down his jeans, it caught Daniel off guard and the result caught all the boys off guard as well. Daniel wasn't just nervous about this game but he was nervous about the boys seeing underneath his trousers. He was stood there almost naked in his tiny tighty whities...
Old 11-14-2015, 05:36 PM   #5
englishbb

PLEASE let me know what u think and if I should carry on with the story. Tell me what you like/don't like and your suggestions!
Old 11-14-2015, 06:12 PM   #6
InControl

Nice story so far with the plot and character setup. Looking forward to see what comes next and how far they take it!

Sounds like only one of the guys is actually into it so hard to imagine how it could go too much farther, realistically speaking...
InControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 03:59 PM   #7
englishbb

Default Continue?

Hi, I would be happy to continue writing this story if anyone was interested in it. I am not writing it if people aren't enjoying it though so let me know below and if there is enough demand I will continue!
Old 11-28-2015, 06:28 PM   #8
Nick
Distinguished Member

I like it. Please go on

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 08:01 AM   #9
englishbb

Default We Continue....

There was an awkward silence...Daniel quickly covered his bulge with his hands as the other lads didn't know what to say. Of course this shouldn't be a big deal what underwear Daniel chooses to wear but it hadn't been popular to wear tight wighties for years. Tom was the first to speak up, making light of the situation. He teased Daniel, 'Well I think this proves you are the most pussy now!'.

Again it fell silent before Craig stuck up for his friend. 'Cmon guys why does it matter what he's wearing, I'm sure they are actually really comfy, aren't they Daniel?'. There was a very slight nod of the head from Daniel before both him and Benji sat down again on the floor but now they were just in their boxers, or should I say underwear.

This meant the boys had now completed a full loop of dares and there was hesitation as to continue but Craig reiterated it was just a bit of fun and they would have plenty of time to organise their holiday later. Daniel, sat only in his tighty wighties also surprisingly spoke out and said that Craig and Tom had to complete another dare anyway as they had had much easier dares the first time around.

'Ok' said Craig', 'Lets make this more fun and just choose dares lads...fire away'. The other 3 boys came together again but this time Daniel was the one leading the discussion and Craig thought he was enjoying this more than he let on! Suddenly Tom and Benji started laughing and nodding and it was clear Daniel had come up with this dare but he wanted Tom to say it. 'Right' chuckled Tom, 'Craig your dare is to strip down to your boxers and then Daniel will let you swap and wear another pair of his little tighties for the rest of the game!'. Benji was howling at this point and screamed, 'you said they looked really comfy!'.

Craig was surprised his friends had gone along with the game and seemed to be enjoying it so much. He was equally surprised they had set him this dare and he did feel slightly uncomfortable, what happened if when he started to strip the boys could see he was enjoying this more than they thought? However, his hormones kicked in and the chance to show his body and boxers to the boys made him excited.

'Ok lets do it', decided Craig as the other 3 boys laid back on the floor. Craig began by pulling his socks off and jokingly pulling off his shirt in a seductive manner. He had a hint of abs but mainly just a slim figure. His nipples were large and he couldn't resist tweaking them as his hands came back down. 'Alright Craig we're not your girlfriend!', joked Tom.

Craig moved on now and turned around so that his arse was facing his friends. He put his hands down the back of his trousers to feel his arse was in place before pulling down his blue jeans. As he did this there appeared to be a twinkle in Daniel's eye because Craig revealed his own calvin kleins but these were bright pink and low rise...hugging his peachy arse. He then removed his trousers completely before turning around to reveal an above average bulge. 'Ok lads where are these tighties, can't believe you're making me take these bad boys off though'. 'Haha they are pretty nice like Craig', replied Tom before Daniel got up and went to his backpack which he had packed for the sleepover.

It only took Daniel a second to reach into his bag and pull out what at first glance looked like another pair of tighty wighties but it wasn't until he moved closer to the boys they realised they weren't. 'What the fuck are those!?' Craig shouted in disbelief. Daniel replied quieter, 'I've got football tomorrow it is what is best to wear' before proceeding to chuck them towards Craig.

Craig was left holding a ridiculously small jockstrap....

(Thanks for your feedback so far, please let me know what you think!)
Old 11-30-2015, 12:56 PM   #10
englishbb

Default When it gets interesting...

'Hahaha', Tom and Benji laughed in unison as Craig looked at what he was holding in bemusement. 'This is so weird', proclaimed Craig but inside he was slightly turned on by this situation but determined not to let it show through his pink calvin kleins. 'Go on then', said Daniel, fully expecting Craig to go to the toilet to change into these little treasures.

Craig just stood up from the bed however and took 3 steps away from the boys so he was facing away from them. Without hesitation he then pulled down the back of his boxers, revealing his bare arse to his friends. He then took his calvin kleins to his ankles and leaned over to take them off. All 3 other boys were in shock but surprisingly felt mesmerised by this as they had never seen each other naked before. As he leaned over the boys caught a glimpse of his bellend which made them realise how big Craig really was. Acting like this was the most normal thing in the world, Craig then pulled up the jockstrap and turned around to the boys. It felt very tight but satisfying to Craig and he knew he couldn't keep his dick soft much longer.

'Bloody hell Craig, we thought you'd go to the toilet and change man', screamed Tom. Craig was quick to defend himself, 'You're going to see my arse in these fucking pants anyway so it doesn't really matter does it?'. The boys accepted this but they were all too hesitant to mention they had really seen much more than his arse.

'Anyway, let's make you guys suffer as well now', Craig said excitedly. It was now Tom's turn to take a dare and he was the only one who was still fully clothed. Craig, Benji and Daniel then all sat together on the bed in their underwear as they discussed Tom's fate. After a small discussion, it was Benji who this time communicated Tom's dare to him.

'Tom, we need you to join us in just our underwear and then get a glass of ice water and pour it down there'. This request was again met with slightly awkward laughs by the group but now every single one of them was enjoying the game and excited about exploring this side to their personality. 'Errr ok I'll do it then' replied Tom but Craig joked that he didn't really have a choice!

Craig quickly ran downstairs and returned with a half pint glass of water filled full with cold water containing 5 ice cubes. He put this on the bed side table next to the bed and Tom was now preparing to complete his dare stood in front of the boys. He took off his socks before turning his back to the boys to place them on the ground and taking his grey t-shirt off at the same time. Tom was a little chubbier than the other boys and although he made light of this he was still self-conscious. After taking off his shirt he stayed facing away from the boys as he removed his black skinny jeans which was more difficult than he anticipated. This gave the other boys the perfect view of his arse in his tight calvin klein boxer briefs. Tom was known for his large arse and it was definitely the most attractive out of all the boys as he bent over to remove his jeans. Craig tried to grab his crotch to stem the blood flow but this was near on impossible and now all the boys were consciously trying to control their member giving anything away.

Tom then slowly turned around to reveal his chubby stomach but there was still something rather sexy about him as his calvin kleins hugged his chubby legs. His package wasn't as clear as the other boys and this intrigued Daniel in particular to know if Tom wasn't as well endowed as he made out. 'Ok then Tom get that water down you...be careful it doesn't shrivel up!', joked Daniel. As the game wore on Daniel was coming out into his character more which was surprising his friends and making him even more attractive.

'Calm down I'm getting there', replied Tom, as he picked up the glass of water...
Old 11-30-2015, 12:59 PM   #11
englishbb

Default Feedback!

Please guys I love to hear your feedback. Let me know if you're enjoying the story and what you like. Also give me some expectations of what you want from the story and where you think it should go. Most importantly though if there is anything you don't like please tell me and I can try and improve and please you guys as much as possible!
Thanks for reading
Old 11-30-2015, 06:12 PM   #12
Dare4mee

Great story I really like it, keep it up

Check out my Brand New PM dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77938

likes: bets and challenges, cum play, dares, competition, wedgies, Semi-messy, underwear

I’d like to try: piss, light cbt, light anal

if it's not mentioned in likes/limits I will try

Limits: public, shit, family,face pictures,crossdressing

I HAVE NO TOYS
Dare4mee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 09:50 PM   #13
magic_j

Good stuff! Let's hear some more.
magic_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 03:41 PM   #14
englishbb

Default What happens next?...

Anxiously Tom starting tipping the water down his chest. As it flowed over his chubby stomach, it reached his white calvin klein waistband before trickling down over his bulge. To begin with this began to flow down and drip off his boxers but as it began to soak in the outline of his cock became clear. It was at this point that it was clear to his friends that he also was a little bit excited abut this game. He had at least reached a semi and his 5 inch thick cock was now clear through his damp boxers. Tom broke the silence, 'Jesus christ that was cold'.

'Not that cold eyyy Tom', replied Benji in a jokey manner. However Benji knew not to take this any further as it was his turn next and he was concentrating solidly on controlling his own cock. Craig was now smiling from ear to ear as he congratulated Tom on completing his dare before reminding the group it was now Benji's turn. Benji crossed his legs at this point determined not to draw attention to himself before his dare but his tight white calvin klein boxer briefs weren't doing much to help him out.

The group then followed their tradition of grouping together to decide on the next dare and this meant that Craig, Tom and Daniel came together in their underwear. 'We might as well take this up a level now', declared Daniel as he continued to come out of himself as the game wore on. After seemingly agreeing on the dare it was again left to Tom to announce to Benji his dare. 'Lets see who is the luckiest lad here Benji, your dare is to feel all our cocks and tell us the largest to smallest'. Daniel and Craig seemed surprised by this dare as it was potentially not what they had discussed. 'Nah Tom that's just gay', said Craig. 'Shut up Craig you started this game,' replied Tom, 'It's no worse than what we've already done!'. The other boys knew that wasn't true however but they none of them were in the mood to complain. The room was full of intriguement.

'Ok then I guess I'll do it', said Benji. He stood up revealing that he wasn't totally soft inside his own boxer briefs and started walking towards Craig. Avoiding eye contact, Benji lowered his right hand and cupped the front of Craig's jockstrap. Craig loved this feeling but his control was impeccable as he pretended it wasn't happening. Tom was next in his already wet calvin kleins. As Benji cupped these, this was the first sign that he was actually enjoying this as he moved his hand around and caught eye contact with Tom with a slight smile. Next it was Daniel's turn and Benji was experienced now and went straight to grab Daniel's cock inside his tighty wighties. This was when the boys realised this game was about to turn into reality however. Within seconds of touching his underwear, Daniel's exterior was rocked as he was the first boy to give in and his hard on 7 inch cock was visible for all...
Old 12-25-2015, 11:30 AM   #15
Big ed

MORE! I can't wait!
Big ed is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk