Old 11-08-2015, 02:27 PM   #1
Bustyteenboy12

Default My Adventure Into Crossdressing

To introduce myself, I'm a 19 year old teen boy, and I've got a pair of 38B cup boobs! I started to develop breasts when I was about 11 years old. This was obviously around the time girls in my school began to develop as well, so you can imagine this was pretty embarrassing. I was constantly asked about my moobs, offered bras by girls, and even sometimes touched by people who would claim it "an accident". This torment went on all throughout middle school, and I hated it on the outside, but somewhere deep deep down, it turned me on. I began to try on my mother's bras at home, but they were 34DD cups, so I definitely didn't fit in them, at about a full size A. Nevertheless, this experience changed me forever. Going into high school, the teasing pretty much stopped for good, at least to my face, but I was always aware of girls and even guys staring at my tits when they would really stick out somedays. I longed to wear a bra all the time, it made me feel so complete wearing one, feeling so feminine and pretty. I loved getting to see girls finish developing, sporting beautiful racks held up by increasingly bigger bras. One girl broke my heart in highschool - I asked her to homecoming very publicly, and she declined my invitation. Texting her and her friend later that week, she made it fairly obvious that she didn't want anything to do with a guy with boobs. This hurt, but at the same time, turned me on a bit to think that girls were thinking/talking about my man boobs. Eventually I began dating a girl, who I loved so much. The relationship game was totally new to me, so I took things very slow. She was cute, athletic, pretty fit, and had a rocking body in my opinion. One day, I asked her what she thought of my moobs indirectly. She told me she was sorry I had them, and that she would fully support me working out to get rid of them. That was maybe half the problem, but they were also genetic, so there was not much I could do about them. But man, swimming with her, or being at the beach with her always turned me on. Thinking she could see my man boobs and yet wasn't turned off by them was wonderful. We eventually broke up after a year and a half, when we were both in college at the same school, but for other reasons than my breasts. During my relationship with her though, I bought my very first bra! (Which she was totally unaware of...) After doing much research, I came to the conclusion that creating a new Amazon account would be the easiest way to discreetly buy bras and such without my parents finding and hint of it. I kept my collection in a small attic door in my room, which was locked and hidden behind a bookshelf. I ordered mostly pushup bras, in colors like white, pink, black, and heart patterns. I would always choose the prettiest bras I could find, usually adorned with lacy patterns, cute prints, and embellishments in the center gore. I absolutely loved cute straps as well! At this time, I measured out to a 38B cup, which I am still to this day very proud of. My breasts are almost the perfect size for me, almost matching my ex-girlfriends 36B's. (I may have snuck a peek at her bra one time...) I eventually got into wearing matching panties and thongs with my bras, and even took exploring my feminine side a step further, wearing breast enhancing pads in my bras, and trying out buttplugs, dildos, and vibrators. All of this is my deepest (darkest?) secret, and I fully expect to never find a girl my age whom I'm attracted to that would understand and accept all this. That would be quite a miracle. But, if this is always a secret part of my life, so be it! It brings me a great sense of pleasure, and I only long for more!
Bustyteenboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 07:39 PM   #2
daddytom

thanks for sharing

there are girls out there into crossdressers or if you are bi at all there are LOTS of me into girls like you
daddytom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boobs, bra, crossdressing, panties, teen