Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-29-2015, 12:26 PM   #1
ZeSarge

Default Stupid Mistake, choose her fate adventure

This story is designed to have one of 3 endings one good one bad and one supprize ending based on the choices made in the story
the story will be a choose your fate style with 3 possiblitys per chapter (with chapter 1 being the exception to allow charactor development.) This story will be based with a paragon, Renegade or nutual option per chapter and each option will be graded with 1-5 rating for a good or bad end the more points for paragon and you have a good end, the bad end however could go from bad to worse for our heroine as she could be raped, put into slavery, arrested, or even killed.
the paragon/renegade rating system will be done as i said in a 1-5 format where 1 is only a slight win/loss and 5 could be something great or terrible (i.e 5 paragon could be she finds some cloths where as 5 renegade could be shes raped or seen by many people.)

will end up needing an editor as my grammar can be quite bad at times

now im not going to leave it just here and create the first chapter, but i will give you your first choice. There will be 3 girls in this story and you will deside what happens to all 3 but who do we start with?

Nicole: 18, brown hair, athlete, large brests and ass, total cock tease, terrable liar, virgin, strait. knows her city inside and out, has a habit of being more cocky then she should, tends to piss people off with her perfectionist attitude.

*Steph: just turned 18, redhead, small skinny frame, tiny boobs and ass, appears to be very shy wares cloths that are large and baggy and appears to hate showing skin. is a great speaker and is good at talking herself out of bad situations (sometimes), tends to make stupid disisions (reason behind her geting caught), virgin, closet homosexual.
*(as you can see with this bio this is my fav choice so far)

May: 18, blond, total bitch, rich family, stunning figure but small breasts (her one vice often stuffs her bras to look more attractive). total dunce when it comes to street smarts, lead a sheltered life as a child that got everything from daddy dearest (untill now virgin, strait? (has a lot of bi thoughts and fantasys)

so who will we start with?
A: Nicole the perfecionist girl
B: Steph the closet exibishionist
C: May the rich bitch
ZeSarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 12:42 PM   #2
Corwin13
Account Banned

C. May the rich bitch

Likes: Sissification, Public, Cum, Toys, Anal, Piss, Light Scat, Cock-Sucking, Humiliation, Bondage, Dress up, Diapers, Using Mom/Sisters Underwear

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Exposed socially, pics

I'm trying to work on my lazy writing therefore if you spot a spelling mistake in any of my posts please send me a punishment !

PM Dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75918
Corwin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 02:28 PM   #3
DethFreak

Old 09-30-2015, 01:58 AM   #4
gorgenx

Likes: masturbation, orgasm control, edging, crossdressing, humilliating, hidden public, selfbondage, bladder control

Maybe: anal, messy, enema,

Limits: scat, blood, face photo, heavy pain, family, friends, perm
gorgenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 02:16 AM   #5
moon dust

I like choose your own adventure stories so im voting for B: Steph.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:25 AM   #6
gamerdom

Didn't even read the story because it has to be B. Now I'll read the story.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:43 AM   #7
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

B. Steph. I bet she has a g string on under those baggy clothes

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 12:24 PM   #8
ZeSarge

Default stupid mistake chapter 1

Stephanie (Steph for short) has always been a shy girl all her life. she knew that she had always that way but what people didn't know about her was her love of exhibiting herself, because of her baggy cloths she almost never wore a bra or pantys and she had a dirty secret that she never told anyone, on her spares for her high school she would go into an empty classroom and took off her cloths, everything from her shoes, socks, to even her glasses were off this girl, its only when Steph was as naked as the day she was born that she ever felt truly alive.

Stephs dad Bill is a maintenance man, his days were never dull, but they were tiring. last week bill was working same as usual and he got injured "nothing bad, just pulled a muscle" he said. well apparently his work thought it was bad because he was given the week off to recover, bill hadn't taken a week off for 20 years, so he felt a little bored at home.

Tuesday afternoon bill discovered something odd about Steph, normally a shyer girl (even with him) she seemed off, giddy even. Something was up with her he thought, so when she left the house to do her daily walk he followed her, just to make sure she wasent getting into trouble, for being a retivley shy girl steph had a way with words, a smoove talker and good at getting herself out of sticky situations, even at home she could sway his mind. as she got to the local park she went off the path to a heavily forested area, this is bad bill thought, is she into drugs or does she hang out with those stoner kids that like to smoke here. as Bill was walking behind her suddenly he ducked, causing pain in his shoulder, damn muscle bill said in his head, well his hiding did the trick, she hadent seen him, and what she did next shocked him.

steph looked all around her, this is the first time she'd ever done anything like this and needed to check her surroundings. all clear she thought then proceeded to strip naked, steph had always too shy to strip outdoors, it had been her biggest fantasy since she started striping in the school now here she was out in the forest by her house striping naked. as soon as she had everything off she looked all around her and walked towards the street, not too close that she could be seen but just close enough that she could see everyone on the street.

*now let me explain the area shes in, stephs town is called Newmarket, and is a mix of big city, forested areas, and a few fields, steph lives next to the closest forest near the city in fact the forest itself tends to stick out like a sore thumb being next to so much residential buildings and on the other end of town is the fields to get to the fields from her home would require her to go thru the heart of the city. now lets get back to the story shall we?

Bill stood in shock Steph his own daughter, his SHY daughter just striped outside and walked towards the street. bill now getting a little angry with this discovery decided to confront her. but as he did he stumbled over something, her cloths. her bra and pantys were on top to display to the world since when did she start whering a damn g-string he thought. he gathered her bra and g-string and went home, it was there he would confront her as she was now in a lot of trouble.

part 2 on the way just gotta right it up and you will have your first choice hope you all enjoyed this chapter Sarge out!
Old 10-01-2015, 01:36 PM   #9
ZeSarge

Default stupid mistake chapter 2

Steph looked on the ground to where she hid her cloths, to her shock her bra and pantys were missing. Steph ducked down to check her surrondings and then quickly got dressed, when she got home her dad was siting on his chair with a stern face on him
"Sit down please Stephanie"
uhoh she thought he only called her that if she was in touble. As she sat down she prepaired to talk herself out of whatever it is she did, she was very good at that.
"do you know why im upset right now?"
"no daddy whats wrong?"
"what were you doing today?"
"i was taking my walk as i always do"
at that moment bill revieled her bra and pantys
"so want to explain this as well then?"
"uh ya those are my undergarments why do you have them?"
"because i saw you stripping naked out there"
"ya dad thats a good one next you'll be telling me i have 20 or so boyfrien-"
"prove it"
"i'm sorry?"
"prove that i didnt see that, show me your bra that you have on right now if you don't have one on then im going to punish you"
"no im not showing you my bra thats rediculus!"
"DO IT STEPHANIE OR YOU CAN LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE IF YOU WANT TO KEEP LIEING TO ME!!"
"your right daddy im sorry i wont do it again i just dont came ov-"
"no were not done here! that wasnt your first time doing something like that, i want you to go to your room and bring out all your sex toys and anything else your hiding from me, oh and dont lie to me that you have no sex toys cause i know thats bullshit i just havent said anything about them because of your age"
"yes daddy"
Steph returned with a small box that was her sex stuff, a dildo, a bullet vibe, a pair of handcuffs, and an O- gag
(see http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...rdayo1_400.jpg for image)
"is this everything?"
"yes daddy"
"ok well im going to put this away, i will wait for saterday to give you your punishment as i want it to be fitting, no going out on friday either."
"yes daddy im sorry daddy"
taking in a hevey sigh bill replyed
"no your not but hopefully after this punishment you will be."
saterday morning came quick, at 5am bill woke up his daughter and said to get dressed and that they were going on a little trip. bill drove to the far end of town by the fields
"strip"
"what?"
"do what i say this is your punishment"
"no daddy please not out here!"
"DO IT STEPHANIE OR I SWARE TO GOD YOU ARE DEAD TO ME AS A DAUGHER"
steph slowly striped out side in the dark once she was naked bill put the cloths in the car
"alright i thought long and hard about this so lisen up cause im only saying this once, you are going to walk home like this and then you are never going to do something like this again, by forcing you into this it has a high chance of you being caught but hell the way you were going that was going to happen anyways, christ your probally wet already just thinking about this, but just get home and your punishment is over."
"yes daddy" she said with a sob
"oh and one more thing sweety"

A. [Paragon 5] he gives her her pantys back
B. He lets her go off as she is
C. [Renagade 5] He applys the o gag and handcuffs so she cant cover up and she cant talk her way out of situations
Old 10-01-2015, 02:09 PM   #10
Deadpool15

C sounds best and most humiliating

Limits- Face,Family,Poop,Public,Alcohol,And any pain or blood
Deadpool15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 03:20 PM   #11
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

I quite like the sound of A

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 04:08 PM   #12
CJ_Chicago

I vote for A seems most realistic
CJ_Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 04:11 PM   #13
daredevildaretaker

I vote for C cause she does need punishment to think about it
daredevildaretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:00 PM   #14
moon dust

C sounds like it would make a interesting story.
Old 10-02-2015, 01:25 AM   #15
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Shy exhibitionist girl? Why do you write story about me? (not that I don't like it). And I vote for C. Let's see what happens.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ShyExhibitionist for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk