Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-26-2015, 09:39 PM   #1
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

Default Controlled with Chastity

"What the hell is this mess, Lexi?" Sir yelled. "There's shit everywhere, but the stove. I mean, are we having take-out again?"

"Take a pill. I'm sorry. I forgot I was supposed to be Cinderella around here. You wanted a sub, not a slave, right?" I asked rather flippantly.

"Lazy, disrespectful." He shook his head. "And what the fuck is this?" he yelled in question when he picked up my Hitachi. Strictly speaking, I wasn't permitted to use it without him. I was never supposed to cum without his permission. Eh.....

"I can't believe this. I bring you into my home. I provide for you so that you can go to school without having to work. I make rules because you claim to need discipline and guidance. Was any of that even true? You sicken me. I wanted a submissive, not a lazy whore," he said.

"And just who the hell are you calling a whore," I challenged. Seriously, I saw the ad asking for a live in submissive and I thought, I can handle whips and chains and handcuffs every once in a while for a free ride. Then this bozo comes in talking about rules and chores.

"The girl who offered sex in exchange for a place to stay, I guess," he shot back at me. Ouch. I guess he was right.

"I'm sorry. I will try to do better," I said, a tear in my eye.

"I'm sorry too," he said. "I'm sorry. I promised you guidance, teaching, consistency, discipline, and here I've just let you do whatever. That will all change starting tomorrow."

A pit grew in my stomach. It looked like my free ride would be anything but. I watched as he grabbed the Hitachi, unplugged it, and took it into the bedroom. He came out seconds later with the Hitachi and he handed it back to me. I looked at him questioningly, and he indicated the plug. He had looped a thin padlock through one of the holes in the plug to the Hitachi. I looked at him again and he smiled at me.

"I told you things were going to change, slut. Oh, and by the way, you can sleep out here tonight, on the floor. I don't share my bed with paid whores, just submissives. Until you earn the title, you're just a whore I've paid for. Goodnight." He went into his room and left me there speechless, slamming the door.

I was surprised, shocked. He had seemed so docile, harmless. Seeing this side of him actually made me a bit hot. I was even more surprised when he came out of the bedroom in boxers only.

"On second thought, slut, get on your knees and service my cock. It seems to be the only thing you're good for," he said. I stood there, gaping at him. He grabbed me by the hair and led me to my knees. "Maybe if you do well enough, I'll let you use one of my blankets and pillows. Maybe. Now, suck my cock, NOW!"

I performed. I sucked, I licked, I deepthroated. I did anything I could to lessen his anger, but it seemed nothing was good enough. He grabbed my hair and started to fuck my face. When he shot his load he turned around and went to the bedroom without a word, until he reached the door. "Tomorrow we will start true training. I hope you're ready. Your oral skills are nowhere near where they should be. You'll be punished for that, and you can start oral training. You didn't earn a pillow or blanket, but you can use a couch cushion." He closed the door behind him.

I pondered all night. How dare he insult my oral skills. I had men beg me to suck their cocks! I guess I was taking advantage of the situation. I mean, I should have to do something to help out, like clean.

"Up, now, slut," was how I was awakened the next morning. Very unceremoniously. "I thought about things, and I think you should have a choice. If you want to leave, you can. You can pack your stuff right now and go, no repercussions. Or you can stay, and be a true submissive. That means you'll have to want to serve and be obedient. If that's not something you can do, then there's no teaching you. I don't want to waste my time or yours. Only if you truly want to submit do I want you to stay. If you stay, though, you have to agree to obey the rules I set forth, and you agree to be punished for breaking these rules. Do you understand?"

"I understand," I answered.

"So, are you staying or going?" he asked me. I could tell he was trying to pretend that it didn't matter to him. I thought about it. What did I really want? I had been intrigued by the ad he placed. Sexual submissive. I had spent a few hours surfing the web on what that could mean. I read 50 Shades of Grey. I had pictured my own Christian Grey who would have lots of kinky hot sex with me while pampering me. But on the other hand, I was also intrigued by the idea of not getting my way all the time. To give up control and be held accountable for my actions.

"I'd like to stay," I said. He looked taken aback. Shocked.

"Well, then. Training starts today. The first thing you need to learn is that I deserve respect. You will address me as Sir from now on. I'll give you a few days to get used to this before I start punishing you for it. And second, speaking of punishment, you earned one yesterday. 20 smacks for the orgasm, 10 for the back talk, and 10 for the subpar oral sex. 40 smacks. Drop your panties and lay over the couch here."

I shyly dropped my panties and laid over the couch. I was very nervous. My parents had never hit me. What if I couldn't take the pain?

"Do you see this?" he asked me, indicating a thick leather belt. I nodded. "I'm sorry--Didn't I ask a question? he asked sarcastically. "Yes." I answered. "Yes, what?" he prompted. "Yes, Sir," I quickly corrected.

"Well, this is your belt. From now on, when I want to punish you, I'll send you to go get your belt. You'll come out with this and you'll present it to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered.

"It will be found in your underwear drawer. If I lay it across your dresser, that means you have a punishment in store. Hope that doesn't happen," he warned. "I'm going to warm up your ass. This doesn't count as part of your punishment."

And he did, he used his hand on my ass, each cheek, over and over again. It stung, but wasn't unbearable.

He then started my 40 punishment lashes. Toward the end, I thought I'd die. I cried, not just a tear but sobbing. Through the pain of the punishment, I felt much of my anguish and stress disappear. I was suddenly very sorry for how I'd behaved.

"That's right, pet. Get it out," he said as he rubbed my sore ass.

"I---I'm sorry for how I--I acted. Please, for-forgive me, Sir," I sobbed.

"It's a new beginning, pet. It's all forgiven," he replied. There was a knock on the door. "Go in the bedroom and practice oral sex on the dildo I set up for you. You should try to not use your hands, and take as much as possible. I'll come in soon to check on your progress."

I obeyed and he went to answer the door.
The following user says Thank You to SlaveLeia147 for this post:
Old 06-26-2015, 10:10 PM   #2
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

I could hear my "Sir" talking to another man while I practiced on a dildo. I gave that thing oral sex like I've never given before. Since I didn't have to make it "cum," I could try to get it further down my throat. Sir came in to find me in that position, hands clasped behind my back and my mouth all the way around the dildo, down to the base.

"Good girl," he said. "That's enough for now. Come with me.

Good girl. Good girl. Even hearing the words gave me warm fuzzies. I felt good, and it made me aroused as well. I wanted to be good. I wanted to hear that I was good. I was pleased that he was pleased. What was going on??

The strange man Sir had been talking to was still sitting at the kitchen table. There was a strange contraption on the chair next to him.

"So, we're going to get you ready for a chastity device today. Sit down," Sir said.

I was shocked, outraged even. Chastity? All I could picture was Maid Marion from Robin Hood, Men in Tights. "This is the 21st century, Sir," I said through gritted teeth.

"Well, that's why we're going to do it with piercings and not a chastity belt, pet. By the way, calling me Sir after being disrespectful doesn't negate the disrespect. That will be ten with the belt later," he said, right in front of the guy.

My eyes flew wide. The man laughed. "I've seen and heard worse," he said. "We're going to strap you into this chair so we can pierce you. It's important you don't flinch too hard and injure yourself."

Sir strapped me in, bottomless in front of this stranger. My arms were tied behind me and my legs were tied open in a few places. I could not move at all.

The man used a wet cloth to sterilize my pussy. It felt cold and I was mortified. "So, that's two on the clit hood, and three down each labia?" he asked my Sir.

"Yeah, Tom. I have these special ones for the hood. Make sure those stay separate."

"Will do," the man replied. He got down to eye level with my crotch and sprayed a numbing spray on it. "I hope that helps," he said to me, pity in his gaze.

He systematically pierced me 8 times. To say it hurt would be putting it mildly.

Sir untied me and told me to go do my homework. I had a paper due. The rings used in my pussy felt foreign and were very sore. It was difficult to concentrate.Toward bedtime, Sir called me over to him.

"Go get your belt," he commanded. I went at once. It was on top of the dresser, waiting for me. I brought it out and presented it to him. "Over the couch," he said. "This time, I want you to count."

He brought the belt down hard. "One," I counted, wincing.

We did that until ten. I got up, preparing to put the belt back where it belonged. "What do you say, pet?"

"I'm sorry I was disrespectful, Sir," I recited.

"Well, that's good, but not what I'm looking for," he laughed.

"That hurt?" I guessed.

"That's also good, but still no. What do you say when someone gives you something?" he coached.

"Thank you?"

"Thank you, what?" he chided.

"Thank you, Sir, for the lesson," I said.

"You're very welcome, pet. You did well today. In five days, the device will be ready for those piercings. Do they hurt very badly?" he asked, concerned.

"They hurt, Sir, but it's bearable."

"Would you like to practice your oral skills?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," I replied, eager to show him I could do better.

He was pleased, so I got to sleep with him that night. I enjoyed the feel of him, the smell of him. I felt much safer and more secure in his embrace.
Old 06-28-2015, 02:07 PM   #3
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

Five days later, Piercing Tom was back to check my healing. I was declared healed and ready. Sir took out a really thin lock and threaded it through the hoops. He inspected it, took out a bottle with a thin nozzle and got it in behind the rings. He seemed pleased. He locked it tight. Then he said, "Your chastity begins. Come over here."

He led me to the fridge, where a new calendar was displayed. "We are going to start your chastity with two weeks. Any time you misbehave, we will add time, so you'll want to be on your best behavior. If you do misbehave, I'll have you block off the time added so you know when you have the hope of having an orgasm. With the way you've behaved lately, it could be a very long time."

I gulped, already getting wet and horny.

"Also," he began, "since you will not be able to provide a nice warm pussy hole for me, you will need to substitute it with another hole. Your oral skills are much better, but there are times when I want to bury my cock in warmth. So, your anal training starts today." He held up a small metal buttplug with a jewel on the end and some lube. "Bend over."

"No! Please, don't---"

"Did you just say no?" he asked, like he was in disbelief. "Didn't you promise to do what I said without hesitation? That's two more weeks. Go block it off on the calendar, and then go get your belt."

"But---Oh, oh, oh. What the---" I started as I was seized with pain as I'd never felt.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you about my little addition, whore. Electroshock microchip implant in the clitoral hood rings. When I press it once, I want your attention. If I press it twice, I want you on your knees instantly, in the serve position. Three times, I want you down on your knees with your face on the floor. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied. Funnily enough, I found myself getting wet at his sternness.

"Do I have to tell you again to get your belt?" he prompted. I moved quickly to get my belt. I presented it to him and bent over the couch without being asked. I was in no hurry to feel that pain again.

"I think 25 would be good, don't you, slut?" he asked me, not waiting for my answer.

"One," I counted. He was not being gentle. My ass was stinging like crazy.

He hesitated for a moment when he was finished. Then I felt the buzzzzzzz shock on my clit again.

"What have I told you to do after a lesson?" he asked.

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you," I half sobbed.

"Remember that next time. If it happens again, I'll add more time to your chastity," he warned. "Now, reach behind you and spread your ass cheeks. Now!"

I obeyed at once, though I was scared. Nothing had ever gone in my ass, and I'd heard horror stories about it.

Sir coated his finger with lube and started poking at my sensitive hole. It didn't feel horrible. It felt foreign, but not in a bad way. He fingered my hole for a little while, until I whimpered when he took his hand away.

"See?" he laughed. "I knew you would like it. Don't worry; we'll take it slow." He put the small anal plug slowly to the hole. I could feel my hole stretching as the wider section went in. Once I relaxed, the sensation wasn't that bad. It felt weird in there, but not bad at all.

"Aww....it looks so pretty," he teased me. "You will wear that for the rest of the day. If you have to use the restroom, you can remove it, but then come find me to re-insert it. I want you to get used to having something in your ass."

The rest of the day I spent studying, a little straightening up, and all the while constantly aware of the foreign object lodged in my ass. Twice, Sir called me to him to show him my plug. He tugged a bit on it and spun it around. At the end of the evening, he removed the plug and treated my sore hole with vaseline.

"Thank you, Sir," I said, gratefully.

"You're welcome, pet. Now, how does your chastity device feel?" he asked me.

"It feels---I barely noticed it with the plug in my ass," i honestly replied.

"That's good. Let's go to the shower, and we'll take it off and clean you, ok, pet?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied.

He tied my hands to the shower rod while he unlocked me. It felt liberating, but still, I was soaked. Sir rubbed up and down my wet slit.

"Ooh, first day and someone sure is hot. Too bad that it will be at least a month before she gets to have release," he teased. He rubbed my clit and I moaned, hoping and wishing, but then.....he stopped. He washed me off with soap and water and then locked me back up. I felt robbed!

Last edited by SlaveLeia147; 06-28-2015 at 02:18 PM.
SlaveLeia147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 04:50 PM   #4
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Always love your stories!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:28 PM   #5
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantage View Post
Always love your stories!
Thanks. This one I'll add to.
Old 06-29-2015, 09:19 AM   #6
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Can't wait!For the next part!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 07:15 AM   #7
SwitchCouple14

Great story! Im impressed, keep it up!
Check out our blog right here on getdare! Or see it on tumblr for some extra content! Just pm me for the tumblr link
SwitchCouple14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 05:49 PM   #8
Lyb
getDare Addict

Amazingly well written I can't wait for the rest

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 05:57 PM   #9
subslaveboy63
Distinguished Member

Great story so far Miss Leia!

Denied until allowed by 3 Dominants. No full orgasm since 2016- Last ruined O- 1/7/24.

its' rules: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85874
Limits- No pee drinking, enemas,scat,blood, family, total cross dressing,illegal, face cam/photos, body photos negotiable

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=46987
subslaveboy63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk