Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-02-2012, 10:00 PM   #16
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

this is such a great story please keep posting

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:53 PM   #17
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice story.........

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:58 PM   #18
skjelner

Default Bellevue Dare Club: Anal Night Part 8

So I haven't updated this story in a while. Sorry about that. Here's the next part:

The bottle spun furiously atop the table. As it slowed I was sure it was going stop on me, but it managed to inch past my direction to point straight at Adam, who was still kneeling on his chair. Marcy giggled.

“Well? Who’d it land on?” Adam questioned. The bottle must have been just out of his view.

“You.” I sniggered too.

“Aw, dammit. Well, actually, I think I’m gonna enjoy this. You know how much I like the dirty stuff.”

“Hah, I know you do, dude. And I hope at least one of the girls does too, because that dirty finger has gotta come out of your ass.
“Oh yeah. Here goes.”

Everyone watched as Adam slid his finger out of his ass. He let out a small bit of gas when he pulled it free and held it up for us to see.

“So … since you’re both involved in the next dare with me, which of you ladies wants to do the honors?”

Adam’s finger didn’t appear very dirty at all, just covered in a bunch of slightly dark spit.

“I think Grace should do it,” I chimed in, “considering Marcy’s the one who spun.”

“Hehe, OK, fine with me,” Grace said. She knelt on the floor directly behind Adam.

“Works for me,” Adam said. “Good thing for you I gave myself an enema before I came, huh?”

“Ohh, that’s right,” Marcy said. “I forgot you always do that too.”

“Oh, I didn’t know you did too, Marcy,” Adam replied.

“Yep! Every time. My asshole’s always nice and clean when I come to these things.”

“I’ve gotta admit,” I started, “that’s not something I’ve ever thought to do.”

“Well to be fair, we don’t usually do a whole lot of anal play. But after tonight I’m thinking that’s gonna change.” Grace said. Suddenly, she sucked Adam’s finger into her mouth, sucked for a few moments, then pulled it out to show that it was clean. “Delicious!” she said with a wink.

“Alright, let’s start the dare, guys,” Marcy said. “Adam, where’s your enema kit?”

“I’ll go get it.”

“And don’t forget lube!” Grace said.

Adam left the room and bounced up the stairs. He was clearly looking forward to this dare: though we all enjoyed it, our group indeed usually didn’t do much anal play, so this was a pretty exciting night for all of us. Grace always has the best ideas, I thought.

Adam returned after less than a minute holding a bottle of AstroGlide and a device similar to a large turkey baster. I recognized it as a one-piece enema nozzle, the kind you fill with water and squeeze to release.

“I know it’s not a real kit,” Adam said, “but will this work for the dare, Marcy?”

“Of course. An enema’s an enema, right? I’ll just have to fill it several times, since it’s a lot smaller than a full bag. Now, go fill up the largest bowl you have with water. And Grace, I want to administer the enema here. Pull your pants and panties down to your ankles and get on all fours on the table. Don’t take them all the way off—part of the fun of this dare is going to be watching you hop up the stairs with all that water in your ass.” Marcy laughed.

Grace had already climbed atop the table. “Hey, no fair adding more … stipulations!” she complained, then laughed. “Just kidding,” she said as she pulled her jeans down, revealing a somewhat plain violet thong that matched the top she had taken off. “I don’t really mind.” She slid the thong down next and lowered her face toward the tabletop, pushing her ass high up in the air. Entirely clean shaven as usual, her labia peeked out from between her slender legs. My eyes traveled up to Grace’s asshole, which gaped open slightly, more so than I remembered from the last time I saw her ass. Wonder if she practices anal play a lot her own, I thought.

Marcy sauntered up and slapped one of Grace’s ass cheeks. The blow left a pale red mark. “Come on girl, spread that ass for me!” She giggled and picked up the enema device. “This nozzle isn’t exactly thin!”

As if on cue, Adam returned from the kitchen carrying a large, stainless steel bowl of water and set it on the table behind Grace.

“Ooh, excellence,” Marcy said as she squeezed the enema nozzle. She slid the tip of it into the water and released, filling the bulb up with fluid. “Let’s get started.”
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:11 AM   #19
CallMeKinky

very interesting please continue
Dislike/Limit: family, scat, friends,extreme pain, real identity, poop, pee, diapers, face, pictures, video
My Pm Dares here
Please give me chastity time <3
CallMeKinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:37 PM   #20
skjelner

Default Bellevue Dare Club: Anal Night Part 9

Back after a long break with a new part!

“Help me out, Jacob.”

I grabbed the bottle of AstroGlide and squirted a dollop onto Marcy’s finger. She smeared it all over the enema nozzle, then pressed it lightly against Grace’s puckered ass.

“Just breathe.”

Grace relaxed her sphincter with little effort, and Marcy swiftly slid the enema nozzle all the way inside.

“Damn, girl. You make that look easy.”

“Hmm, well, I’ve been looking forward to tonight, too.” Grace looked back and smiled, but I think I was the only one who saw her.

Marcy grinned and squeezed the enema bulb, slowly squirting water deep inside her friend. “This nozzle is longer than I expected,” she said. “I think this is really gonna clean you out, Grace.”

“Yeah, I don’t give myself enemas, so I hope it won’t be too messy …”

“It’s okay,” Adam replied. “You know I don’t mind messy.”

Finished with the first bulbful, Marcy slid the nozzle out of Grace. I watched her asshole quickly close when it was removed, sealing the water in. Marcy dipped the nozzle back in the bowl of water, quickly filled it, then reinserted it into Grace, who moaned at the sensation. I knew it well—there’s nothing quite like the feeling of taking something in your ass when it’s already full of water.

Grace arched her back as Marcy emptied the second bulb, then quickly refilled it, and ejected a third. “What do you say, guys, maybe three more?”

“Sounds good to me,” I said.

“Okay then. Jacob, since Grace is in this one, do you want to take timing duties?”

“Sure,” I said. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and set 5:00 on the timer app.

Marcy filled Grace with three more bulbs of water in quick succession, and Grace let out a satisfied yet uncomfortable moan after the final one. “Feeling full yet, hon?” I hit the timer, then watched a thin stream of water leak from Grace’s ass for a few seconds, until she clenched it shut.

“Ugghh, yes. Let’s go empty it—soon!”

Marcy laughed. “Aww, I guess it’s making you uncomfortable, isn’t it?” she teased. “This is becoming a fun dare!”

Grace blushed. “Come on, let’s go up to the bathroom, guys.”

“Hold your horses. You have to wait five minutes. Plus, Adam’s gotta strip first anyway. Probably better to leave his clothes down here.”

“Oh yeah, let’s do this,” Adam said. I laughed. He was not shy at all. We all watched as he quickly slid off his shirt, shorts, and boxers. His pubic area was trimmed neatly, and his cock stood semi-erect. I knew it was about seven inches.

“Ooh la la,” Marcy cooed.

“Can we please go up to the bathroom now?” Grace groaned, lightly stomping impatiently.

“Okay, okay,” Marcy said. “Can you get off the table?”

“I think so.” Grace shuffled awkwardly off the table and onto her feet, hunched over with her butt out to prevent leaks as much as possible. “Ooh, I’m getting a cramp.”

“Wow, I guess that bulb held more than I thought,” Adam said. “You’ll be fine, though. Go ahead up.” We watched as Grace shuffle-hopped toward the steps, then slowly up them, one by one. With each step, a tiny squirt of water shot from her hole onto the carpet. I could see her ears burning.

Suddenly, a chiming noise went off from the kitchen. “Ah, my phone,” Grace moaned, trying to turn around. “Think it’s a text.”

“Get it after we come back down. We’ve got a dare to finish.” Marcy laughed and pushed past Grace and raced to the bathroom. I heard her pulling the shower curtain as we all caught up. “All right, Adam. Lie down. What’s the time at, Jacob?”

“About a minute left.”

“Awesome.”

Adam got down on his knees, then his onto back in the middle of the tub, his feet near the drain.

“Okay, Grace, straddle him.”

Grace shuffled toward the tub, but couldn’t get her legs over the rim due to her pants around her ankles.

“Haha, okay, you can take those off,” Marcy said.

Grace moaned as she leaned down to remove her jeans and panties, then got into the tub with Adam. She stood and straddled him with her skinny legs, then turned around so she, too, faced the drain. “I don’t think I can hold it much longer, guys!” She stood up onto the rim of the tub just as a stream of water shot from her ass. Thankfully, she managed to clench shut once again.

“Yes you can, I said. Just a little longer.” I watched the frustrated look on Grace’s face worsen as I counted down the final seconds. Adam braced himself in the tub.

“You got this, girl!” she said to Grace. “I’m sure you don’t want a flogging.” Marcy chuckled. “Hey, no blocking your face, Adam. Arms gotta be by your side.” Adam sighed, but complied with Marcy’s latest rule.

Right when the timer hit zero, Grace released an immediate deluge of water all over Adam’s face. He coughed and sputtered, but kept his arms down as the brownish water ran off his chin.

“Get it all over him!” We watched as the flow was reduced to a trickle.

Grace leaned back as she released a second wave from deep within. This time the product was much dirtier—small chunks and slimy strings of fecal matter clung to Adam’s chest as mud-coloured water rushed down Adam’s stomach and legs. The foul smell of fresh waste filled the air, and I let out a cough.

“Aw man, I’m sorry guys. I didn’t think it would be this bad.” Grace’s whole head had turned beet-red. She grabbed a towel from the rack and began to dry her ass and legs.

“Aww, don’t be embarrassed, it’s totally cool.” Marcy had been laughing her head off the whole time. She sure got a kick out of this, but frankly, I did too. You have to be pretty kinky to be in the Club, after all.

Adam certainly didn’t seem to mind, either. As Grace gingerly got down from the tub, I noticed Adam’s cock was standing straight up, hard as a rock.

“You sure enjoyed that, huh buddy?” I teased.

Adam looked at me and winked. “You know me. Now get out of here and do the next dare, so I can get out of here.”

“Yeah, or enjoy your time alone, you mean.”

This time Grace laughed along with Marcy. She was clearly already over the embarrassment now that the dare was done. After gathering her things, she led the way out. I closed the door behind us, thankful to be away from the smell.

“We’ll be back soon, dude!” I shouted back to Adam, following Marcy to the living room. I grabbed a chair; Grace took a detour to the kitchen, then returned with her phone in hand and joined Marcy on the couch.

“Alright, Jacob. It’s your spin.”
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)

Last edited by skjelner; 11-02-2015 at 05:26 PM.
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 03:34 AM   #21
cross_girl

Please continue. This is great

Likes: crossdressing, WAM, mudwrestling, bondage, wedgies, Anal

Limits: pain, family/friends/strangers involved, piss and shit

PM me for nice dares

Searching for a female master ( wont do pics)
cross_girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dares, group sex, underaged, watersports