Old 10-11-2015, 12:24 PM   #1
Sally2dicks

Default Sally's sleepovers start.

Sally’s sleepover
So this might be the first of many stories depending on how it all goes. This is the first part in the chain of events. Not the most exciting story of them all but not the most dull. Here we go

Who’s who (Fake names but besides that pretty much who they are):

Alex: 26, Half Asian, Half Mexican, 5’4, B cup, very slim, darker skin not black she just looks like she’s really tan, long straight black hair with some purple stripes mixed in, bisexual pretty experienced (from what I can tell)

Belle: 21, white, pretty pale, 5’8, D cup, average weight for her height, short brown curly hair, Bisexual but not much experience and pretty shy about most sex stuff.

Clair: Before I get into her info disclosure. This was my first Dom and my first gf, so I know kind of a lot more about her. We are more of friends with benefits now and still pretty close. 24, white but a bit tan, 5’7, fit and pretty strong, C cup, shoulder length black hair that is bright red on the ends, lesbian and by far the most experienced of anyone, she has pierced ears, nose, septum, nipples clit and has a sleeve on her right arm and left leg along with some more over her back.

Me (Sally): 22 (at the time of this), white, 5’6 ½ , a bit chunky, C cup, Short blue hair, Lesbian and you know me ;D

Intro: We all went to Clair’s apartment for a sleepover/ get together cause we hadn’t really talked to each other in a few weeks. Her roommate was out so we thought it would just be a nice hangout but Clair had other ideas.

Story part 1:

I had picked up Belle on the way to Clair’s. We hugged and chatted a bit. It was nice to see her again. We had talked a couple times over text but mostly just questions over art or Netflix and stuff. We got there at 7:20. 20 minutes late which was pretty good for me? Belle text Clair and she said to come in. We walked in and Alex and Clair were already drinking and laughing. We all hugged and did the catch up thing (how are you, what you been up to, etc.) So we sat around and drank for about an hour when Clair said we should play a game. We agreed and Clair said Truth or Dare Jenga. No one opposed it so we began.
It was a game we would play at parties usually with a couple more people and after a lot more alcohol. Same rules as normal Jenga you pull out a block and place it on top. But on each block a truth is on one side and a dare on the other and you have to answer the truth and do the dare. The dares we made weren’t that extreme kiss X, take 2 shots, moon the group. The truths were all kinds of extreme or tame just depended on who wrote it. We also all came up with 3 punishments each and put the paper we wrote the punishments on in a bowl. If you couldn’t do a dare you pulled one punishment out. If you lost the game you pulled out 3. Clair set it up and
Belle went first.

“What would you do if you were the opposite gender for 24 hours?” She said almost looking confused at the block. “Probably play with my dick for a lot of time and maybe try sex with a girl with it?” We laughed and Alex said she would fuck dude Belle. “Ok dare time.” Clair said and Alex read it to the group “Suck your finger like it is a penis” She rolled her eyes and did one of the laziest pretend blowjobs ever but she did do some good tongue work so we let her slide. Alex went next. “If you had to only have sex in 1 position for the rest of your life what would it be? Reverse cowgirl.” She said with an almost sarcastic tone. “You dirty straight.” Clair said after drinking her beer. “Yeah gross” I chimed in. Me and Clair giggled as Alex read her dare and left the table. She came back and I didn’t notice but her shirt and pants were both on backwards. Belle pointed it out and Alex said shut up.

Clair went next and went for a safe block in the middle. “What’s your favorite flavor of lube?” She thought for a moment “Cherry I think” Then she flipped it over and read the dare while looking at me. “Give someone in the group a wedgie.” She said with a way to nice smile. “No way” I said grabbing the block from her. It was her hand writing and it looked new. Did she put this in here just for me? “Fine get it over with and stood up. She had me face the wall so Alex and Bell could see a side view. “1, 2” And before she hit three my undies shot up my ass and other places. I let out a slight squeal before she snapped the elastic back. Alex and Belle clapped as we sat down and I tried to unpick my wedgie.

My turn. I pulled on under where Clair had pulled. “When did you last make someone else orgasm?” It seemed weird and I didn’t remember one like this before. “2 weeks ago” I lied but no one else said anything. “Your dare?” Alex said. I read it and my stomach dropped. “60 seconds on the clock. Get as naked as you can.”

Ok hope you guys enjoy. Tell me what you think. Should I continue? 

Limits: Blood, Piss, Poo, Diapers, Baby Play,Family, Social Suicide and Permanent.

I have to answer (almost) any question asked here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232802
Also my pm dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75790

Last edited by Sally2dicks; 10-11-2015 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Got some help cause i can't read xD
Sally2dicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Sally2dicks for this post:
Old 10-11-2015, 09:28 PM   #2
JustaBrony

Sorry for taking so long on my criticism, I've been busy and actually took a nap LOL (so not really busy when I napped, buuuttt yeah).

So far, the story isn't bad, although try not to use so many words that are the same so close together. Ex; "We said sure and she said truth or dare Jenga so we said sure. "

It's just getting started, and getting to the spicy part! So don't stop now!

Needs: Snuggles
Loves: Yummy cummy cum cum, Long term, Anal, Feminization/sissification, Bedtime stories, Diapers, Honesty, Being called Princess, Humiliation, Hidden public.
Likes: Age play, Bladder control, Hypnosis, Submission, Minor crossdressing, Orgasm control, Edging, Public.
Dislikes: Punishments, Spankings, Bad spelling, Lines.
Limits: Lying, Family/friends, Blood/danger.

JustaBrony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 12:23 PM   #3
Sally2dicks

Default Part 2!

I must have read the block 10 times. This wasn’t a block from before. This one was new, no doubt about it. Alex laughed and Belle was wide eyed. Clair though, she just looked at me and smiled with her hand on her chin.
“You have one minute” Clair said as she opened her phone. I stood up. “Ready, set, GO!” I heard the timer start and my top flew off. I knew I didn’t have much time to hesitate. I slipped off my shoes as I undid my belt. After I slid off my skirt I looked around the room. Alex was watching and trying to hold back laughter, Belle was acting like she wasn’t watching but she kept glancing up and Clair was watching but ounce we met eyes she looked down at her phone. “40 seconds left”. I reached behind my back to try to undo my bra. Maybe it was the nerves or me trying to rush but I couldn’t get it undone. Finally I got it but I held it up for second thinking about what I was about to do. I had seen these girls naked before and they had seen me. Not like this and not with all of us together. I closed my eyes and let the green bra fall. “20 seconds left” Clair said. I slid down my panties with my eyes still closed. It felt kind of nice because some of my underwear had still been buried inside of me. I sat down and slid my panties the rest of
the way down.

Ounce my eyes were open everyone was looking at me. Even Belle had stopped pretending and her eyes were focused and my breast. She looked me in the eyes and looked away as I covered myself. “Your turn Belle.” I said trying to get the attention away from me. I could feel my face turning red but my pussy also began to tingle a little. Belle pulled out her block.
“When did you first have sex? I was 18 with my bf at the time” Everyone thought that sounded about right. I knew her in high school but she was always so innocent. She didn’t even like changing in the same room as other girls. “Take one shot” with that she went to the kitchen and did 2 shots or alcohol (I can’t remember which). When she got back she sipped on her soda and talked about how she hates drinking. We giggled as Alex pulled her block. She laughed in the middle of it and almost knocked the tower over. “If you could have sex with anyone who would it be?” This question took her way to long to answer as she kept on rambling off names and then saying no to them. “Robert Downy Jr.” Was her final response. “Kiss someone anywhere but the lips” was what the other side of the block said. She looked around to Belle and Clair trying her hardest not to look at me. “I wonder who I’ll.. Sally” she said walking over to me. I moved my chair back from the table. I covered my kitten with one hand and used the other to try to cover my boobs. Alex got on her knees in front of me. She put her hand on the arm that was covering my breast. “Can I please? It said anywhere” I moved my arm away. “Fine” I looked in the corner of the room not looking at her. She moved her lips over my nipple and began to kiss it softly and used her tongue to lick it a little. With all the attention I felt my nipples get more erect. She flicked her tongue over my nipple piercing before removing her face. I cover myself as Clair took her block.

She read the dare first for ounce. “Put an ice cube in your undies” She let out a sigh and went to her freezer. She walked back to the table to show us her dropping the ice into the front of her panties. Her body shook but she regained composure and read the truth “What’s your most prized possession? My necklace from my brother.” She didn’t hesitate I knew it was true. She had worn that every day since the day I met her.

I moved my hand from my kitten and reached for a block. I slid it out and read the truth. “When was your first kiss? 15 with Clair” We smiled at each other. “Keep your eyes closed and guess who kisses you.” There were some “oooooohs” from the girls. “Alright.” I closed my eyes and covered myself again. I waited and her some whispers from the others. A soft had touched my face and slowly guided me towards them. I met their lips and it was so soft. They slid their tongue out a bit into my lips so I did to. After a few more seconds they pulled away. It seemed like she had been into it and they were in charge. “Clair?” I said opening my eyes. I saw Belle standing in front of me and Clair and Alex were shocked. “Nope sorry.” Belle said with a slight giggle. “Punishment time” Alex said with an evil tone.
Thx for the reads. Enjoy and criticisms are welcome <3

Limits: Blood, Piss, Poo, Diapers, Baby Play,Family, Social Suicide and Permanent.

I have to answer (almost) any question asked here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232802
Also my pm dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75790
Sally2dicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 07:07 PM   #4
NaughtygirlJ123
getDare Sweetheart

Oh pls do more I realy am enjoying it I hope you do pls pm if u do

im a little slut and I also dominate girls

I am currently owned by
currently own : santra and Nerdwedgie

I have a rabbit vibrator and 3 eggs and a strapon

my limits are blood, scat, public and pics

if you want public it must be hidden

my likes are humiliation, and abit of bondage and orgasm control
NaughtygirlJ123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 05:51 AM   #5
Starch

i cant' wait for the next post

my kik is jim4beaver
Pm/kik me SLAP and a numer and i have to slap my balls that often
Pm/kik me SPANK and an object of your choice. I will spank my ass 20 times with that object.
Pm/kik me PUBLIC and any of my other PM dares and I will do that dare in public

likes: cbt, light-public, humiliation, spanking, chastity, crossdress
ok: pee, cumplay, cei
Limits:- family, poo, illegal, extreme pain, pics, blood
Starch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 03:54 PM   #6
special

please do more!!!

Dislikes: Scat, anal, bondage

Limits: Blood, permanent, illegal

Hard Limits: No pics, videos

I do not have a kik or skype, and I will not be getting one.

Please go to: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...153214&page=14

My posts are on page 13 and 14
special is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk