Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-12-2015, 11:55 PM   #1
strippednakedmale

Default How Quickly Things Changed

How quickly things change. That's all I have to say right now to myself at least but Ill tell you what changed in my life that made me realize how easily your life can be turned upside down.

I was young, I was very popular and just in my glory because I had it all I figured. I was good at sport, good looking, had a gorgeous...popular girlfriend and my parents had money and gave me whatever I wanted pretty well. Let's talk about my girlfriend to start off. We had been together for over a year. We got along great I figured, she always said we got along great but always got pissed off after we went to parties because she didn't understand the way I party. I mean sure,a few beers and maybe I got a bit loud and sometimes got in fights and sometimes I guess I liked to flirt with a few hotties but hey, I figured it was harmless and I am just a typical dude. Megan, my girlfriend,just didn't see it like that. I guess she was jealous and I liked to get her worked up about it sometimes.

Anyways, it was time again for the big party of the year. It was an annual bash that everyone went to unless they were a total lose that is. Tonight was the night, only a few hours away. I was getting excited but Megan was already in a weird mood. We had a few fights off and on the last few days but I thought it was normal. Oh I should mention a couple of days ago things were really kind of bad when we had the house to ourselves which meant we would have some wild sex but it didn't really happen. She wasn't in the mood or something. Ok I'll confess something. Although like I said, I'm often told I'm good looking and all that but secretly, I'm not exactly well hung so even though I flirt and stuff I'm not much for jumping in the sack. That's why Megan was upset already. I had a kind of early orgasm again and we'll. ..just leave it at that for now.

So the party was almost ready to fire up. It was going to be a long night but as usual I was ready. I went to Megans place a bit early so we could hang out a bit. Lucky for me her super hot friend Michelle was there too. This chick is smoking hot. I always had a crush on her but she just never seemed to date anyone or sleep with anyone. Nevertheless the fact that she was there meant that I was going to show up at the bash with two hot girls. After a while they where finally getting dressed anyways. I assumed that meant I had to go wait outside or whatever but Megan said to wait, they had to ask me something. Of course I said I would stay, what did they want to ask. It got a bit awkward for a while but finally both girls stood in front of me and said. "well we need your opinion". "We need you to tell us which looks better". With that they both yanked up their skirts to show me their panties. I almost fell over, Megan looked hot but I had dreamed my whole life about seeing Michelle like that. I didn't know what to say. I mean they both looked good but how did I choose. "just the panties" they said. "which pair do you like the most". I looked at Megan and started to say that hers looked the best but something caught my eye. Michelle stepped back a bit behind Megan and with an evil grin, she stared me in the eye and with two fingers...yanked the crotch of her panties to one side showing me her bare pussy. I couldn't believe it. Could barely keep my cool and pretend to not notice but I had to look. It was incredible. The most perfect little shaved pussy I had ever seen and had always wanted to see. Without hesitation I said well I like the boy shorts Megan had on but the bright pink, lace trimmed thong that Michelle had on was the hottest.

I knew I was going to be in trouble but I had no choice. Now the shocker, Megan laughed. Her reply was "well its your choice, those are the panties you are wearing to the party then". Ok now the first thing that crossed my mind was wtf did she mean. The second thing was "holy fuck I wanted to put Michelles panties on, but then back to wtf. "What the hell do you mean" I asked. Both girls laughed and said they were serious. Whichever pair I chose is what I had to wear. Michelle was already slipping them off over her ankles and about to had them to me by dangling them on one finger with a bit of a blush on her face but also with a determined look that meant I had no choice. Both girls looked at me the same way. I didn't know what to do. I felt my cock get hard instantly and tried to hide it but at the same time noticed both girls had hard nipple, no bras on yet and that meant that Michelle had on nothing but a tiny little sun dress and nothing else and was horny. For some reason I took the panties but then started to complain. I could get a word out. They informed me that it was the only way they would go with me to the party and the only way to stop me from flirting with every hottie I saw. I sort of agreed finally and turned around to undo my pants. They both moved over so they where in front of me again though. "strip in front of us both" Megan said. I panicked. I was ashamed to show Michelle my three inch hard on. I didn't know what to do. "I've already seen your little dicky" Michelle announced. "Megan hid me in the closet the other day, I watched the whole thing...Oh and we both agree, that pathetic little clit needs to be in panties at all times from now on". "Just to let you know" Megan giggled "if I ever see you wearing anything but panties, I'll start telling everyone what you're hiding. In fact, if I see you flirting with any little bitches tonight I might start telling people anyways". I was speechless. I totally panicked. I tried to say something in my defence but couldn't come up with the words. They both snapped at me to hurry the fuck up and get my panties on. It startled me a bit and I quickly pulled down my pants as if I was an obedient little slut, something I didn't want them to see. It was too late though, both girls laughed hystatically at my rock hard cock. They took turns insulting it and told me to hurry up and put Michelles underwear on. The thought of that was too much, all of this was too much, I started to blow my load. I couldn't stop.

I was sooooo humiliated, they both watched my cum seconds after I started pulling Michelles panties on. I tried to blame it on the fact that the crotch of the panties was wet ( it really was the reason) but it only made it worse. They made me use my own underwear to wipe up my mess which they pointed out was only a couple of drops anyways. Megan told me to throw them in the garbage but Michelle stopped me and told me not to waste "all that cum" sarcastically. "lick it off your underwear first, then throw them out". Megan quickly reminded me that I had better obey them or else and that I had better hurry up because we were already late. I did as I was told in spite of the laughter and teasing as I did.

I had to quickly model the panties for the girls as they finished getting dressed. The dressed in front of me this time but it was strictly a tease and they both knew it. Something that I tried to argue though was that BOTH girls where wearing short dresses with no panties. When I protested they just laughed and said nothing. They then gave me permission to put my pants on which I very happy to hear. I pulled my pants over one leg and was searching for the next quickly though and struggled for a second. Then things got worse again. Megans mom popped her head in the door to tell them to hurry up. She stopped in mid sentence though and said "Oh my god, are you wearing panties Ken? Or should I say ummmm Kennifer?". Everyone laughed out loud and again I was unable to answer her. "Well I must say, pink seems to suit you nicely", Megans mom giggled. I'll see if Megan and her little sister have any extra panties you can take home since I understand you will need them". I already told Tracy (Megans little sister) she could donate any panties to you. I think she even tossed a bra in the pile haha. I might have some myself to add".

The party was obviously a bit different for my. I arrived carrying both girls purses but also conscious about my panties. I was afraid to sit down or bend down because I had spent enough time checking out girls to know how often a thong shows. Eventually I began to relax a bit and had a few drinks. Not my usual party animal self by any means. It seemed the girls where having fun though and started getting drunk. Every time they spoke to a girl, I wondered if they where talking about me. Every time they spoke to a guy, they seemed to be flirting with them. In fact they both took turns it seemed getting my attention as they pulled their skirts up higher and higher until it seemed that every guy was getting an eye full. *I overhear several guys a bit later on comment on seeing two sweet, bare pussies while they talked to Megan and Michelle. One thing is for certain, I did not flirt. At least I tried. *Three drop dead gorgeous girls that I knew seemed to be determined to give me the same show that Megan and Michelle where giving. Once they got my attention, one of the three pulled her skirt right up and actually masturbated for me for a few seconds. I had to go talk to them. I made my way over there and it didn't take long for the conversation to get x rated. Just about the time they suggested we sneak outside to a private spot, my life was about to make a huge change. I guess I was distracted and gave Megan plenty of time to plot her attack. Right there in front of everyone...and I mean everyone....Megan swiftly yanked my pants to the floor and stood on them firmly. My pink girly panties went to my knees and my tiny cock was now public knowledge. By the time I could do anything at all to cover up...dozens of pics where taken and posted all over. I was now just one of the girls. How quickly it all changed!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female domination, forced crossdress, humilation, small cock