Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-22-2015, 08:43 AM   #1
mw008008mw

Default Kaitlyn's Job

Hello everyone, this is my first story here, and I am still very much so in the process of writing. New sections should be up every couple day, hope you guys enjoy!

Part 1

As Kaitlyn went downstairs after getting dressed for the day, she couldn’t help but get excited about the weekend she had ahead of her. She was finally getting a job, although this was only a onetime thing. The Hubbard’s had asked her to watch the house for a weekend, and make sure that Ryan didn’t get into any trouble. They would pay well, $250 for the weekend, plus money for food for each of the nights she would be there. Easy money she thought; she could lounge around and read or watch TV all day while Ryan kept to himself playing the Xbox, or computer in his room.

Kaitlyn was 21, going into her senior year of college studying to become a cartographer. She had blonde hair down to just below her shoulder blades which she mostly wore down and straightened unless she was going out to train with her ultimate Frisbee team. Her soft blue eyes were the color of a bright summer sky with flecks of darker blues and teal scattered about. She stopped by the hall mirror for a quick check of her figure; she stood just over 5’7” with a solid frame. She would never pass for a Barbie doll, or even a beauty pageant queen, but she definitely was not overweight. Her muscles were not defined like those of a bodybuilder, but there was no trace of fat anywhere on her body, except those where she wanted it; in her breasts and a tiny bit in her butt. She wore a cherry red tank top that flared out at the bottom and covered her modestly, careful not to show too much skin when she arrived. On her lower half she had on a thick pair of black leggings that clung to the curves of her calves, hips and butt. Comfortable, yet it gave off an air of classy, yet simple. She planned to wear her cute half inch heeled ankle boots to finish her outfit for her new employers.

Kaitlyn poured herself a bowl of cereal and sat at the kitchen table where there was a Victoria Secret catalog waiting for her. She flipped through it daydreaming about all the fun stuff she wanted, and then finished her cereal. She got up and rinsed her bowl and spoon in the sink and grabbed her backpack and gym bag from the foot of the stairs and headed out the front door. She unlocked her silver Honda Civic and tossed her stuff into the other front seat and turned the ignition.

Thoughts of what she would do with her easy money swirled around her head like clouds lazily drifting across a bright summer sky. Before she knew it, she arrived at the wrought iron gate that marked the entrance to the Hubbard’s house.

She rolled down her window and hit a red button on the front of a speaker box next to the gate and waited.

A few seconds later a deep, drawling voice with a southern accent replied, “Hello?”

“Ummm hi, this is Kaitlyn, I’m watching your house for the weekend.”

“Hi Kaitlyn,” the voice replied, “Come on in.” And with that the heavy wrought iron gate slowly slid open and Kaitlyn slowly drove up the cobble driveway to a roundabout in front of the house and parked.

But calling the place a house was like calling a crisp $100 bill chump change. The place was astoundingly huge; sitting on a four acre lot, the house - or rather mansion, took up almost two of those. The mansion was three stories high, with at least two dozen windows and six polished marble columns decorated the front. In the center of the roundabout, an elegant fountain the size of an average living room trickled water, giving the front yard a sense of tranquility.

As Kaitlyn walked up the marble steps to the porch, a tall man dressed in a white suit with matching slacks opened the glass French double doors and greeted her.

“You must be Kaitlyn,” he smiled warmly and extended a hand out. Kaitlyn took it, and exchanged a firm, but not crushing handshake and the man nodded approvingly.

“Come on in Kaitlyn, I will show you around.” The man gestured for her to enter the house and she stepped inside. That’s when her jaw dropped so low, she was afraid it might fall off completely. The foyer was gorgeous; warm hardwood floors underfoot, a soft mocha color on the walls gave the extended entryway a warm, inviting feel. Overhead, an enormous sparkling crystal chandelier filled the space with a glittering beauty.

“Wow,” Kaitlyn thought to herself, “That must have cost them a fortune.” After what seemed like an eternity, she finally found words to express her awe.

“You have an incredible place Mr….” she trailed off and the man picked up for her.

“Call me John.” He smiled warmly and walked ahead to show Kaitlyn the rest of the house.

After a lengthy tour, John’s wife was waiting at the front door obviously ready to get on with their trip.

“Hold your horses there Honey,” John joked. “I still haven’t gone over the arrangements with Kaitlyn.” He turned to her and rattled off some instructions, food money was left in the guest safe (the code was also given and she punched it into her phone), she would be paid when they returned Sunday night, Ryan could have some friends over but NO GIRLS (John put quite the emphasis on that part), and told her to make herself at home. With everything taken care of, the couple walked out the door and got in a waiting limousine to take them to the airport.
mw008008mw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mw008008mw for this post:
Old 10-22-2015, 08:47 AM   #2
Bigbuttplug

Default awesome story

can't wait for more!

- Boyd "Bible" Swan -
---------------------------------------------------
Likes: degrading, teasing, edging, orgasm control, clothing control, anal, hidden public, multiple orgasm, etc (To be updated)

Limits : Identity exposure, blood, scat, family/friends

I own this filthy dumb fuck cunt Sluut Sleet

Dumb FuckSluut's Body Spec: 170cm 55kg D Cup Nice Ass
Bigbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 09:46 PM   #3
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

An excellent start, and very well written!
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 05:50 AM   #4
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Love the beginning... looking forward to what cums next.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk